π‘π€πˆπππ„π‘π‘π˜|| 𝐊𝐨𝐨𝐀...

Por taetae_wuves_gukkie

"Do you believe in magic?" " I believe in love and it is the closest thing we have to magic!" in which a sudd... MΓ‘s

prologue and warnings!
of crushes and first loves
of advice and possible confession
of surprises and surprises
of loving the baby
of fluff and uwus
of handling the baby
of Jungkook's "baby"
of curse words and schedules
of going away and tears
of searching the baby
of giggles,sauce and discoveries
of taetae's koo and unexpected guests
of paper planes and solutions
of chwita chwita Daechwita

of questions and cries

416 53 104
Por taetae_wuves_gukkie

"Hi,is Tae home?"

The hyungs looked at the men standing in front of their doorstep.

"Baekhyun~ssi
Chanyeol~ssi" Jin mumbled astonished.

"Yes,hello to all of you.
We are very sorry to come here unannounced.
Actually we tried calling Tae,but we couldn't get through and we needed to see him urgently so we came here" Chanyeol explained.

All of them nodded their heads.

"So is Taehyung here?
Can we meet him?" Baek asked again impatiently.

"I-uh-no-Tae" they all looked at each other confused on what to tell them.

"Actually Taehyung went back to his hometown earlier this week.
And he is absolutely fine,I just talked to him a few hours ago" Yoongi said saving them all.

"Its really strange,cuz I have been trying to call him so many times this week and not even once did his phone connect" The shorter of the couple said.

"Ye-yah,about that....."

"Tae said he's taking a break from his phone,thats why he keeps it switched off mostly and only uses it for some time in a day" Namjoon came forward to explain.

Meanwhile Baekhyun,stood there confused because he had left so many voicemails and texts for the younger,and if Tae sees it he was sure he would call.

Its really strange that Taehyung uses his phone to call his hyungs but not reply to his calls or texts.

It was very unlike Taehyung.

"Oh-okay then,I think we should leave we were here to see Tae but he isn't here.
Sorry to trouble you all" Chanyeol bowed.

"Its no problem at all.
You are welcome any time"

The couple turned their back after saying goodbye.

The hyungs took a sigh of relief that they were able to protect their secret of Tae.

The clouds rumbled loudly and it started raining heavily.

"Oh no" they saw Chanyeol and Baekhyun coming back again.

"Shit this rain had to start now,how can we go back in such weather" Chan mumbled.

"Jin~ssi will it be okay if we come in till the rain subsides,driving in such weather can be dangerous"

Baek asked,he was really suspicious that the four members were hiding something from them.

He knew that it was about Tae,and the four didnt wanted to give out any information.

So in order to confirm his suspicions he wanted to talk more to them,so thats why he asked it.

Plus driving in rain is really dangerous too.

"Huh-uh of course you can come in" Jin said with a straight face.

He was really worried of their secret being disclosed.

He knew that Tae trusted Baekhyun,but this was something out of the ordinary and which did not happen ever,so it made him doubtful of them.

Whether they would even believe the truth.

"So shall we go in....." Baek asked again.

"Huh oh yea yea please this way" all followed Jin.

"Tell Jimin and Jungkook to stay with Taehyung and not come out and not to make any noise.
We can't let them know" Jin whispered to Yoongi.

The second oldest nodded his head in agreement and he went towards Jungkook's room while the others went to the living room.

"Please take a seat....I will prepare coffee for everyone" Jin said like a good host.

"Oh no please I feel like we are bothering you way too much already" Chanyeol said.

"its no big deal"

Jin with the 94 liners went to kitchen.

"Hyung,what are we gonna do???"

"I don't know Hobi,I seriously don't know" Jin rubbed his forehead.

"Let's just pray that the rain stops soon and we should not act strangely or they might suspect something"

Namjoon said and gave a squeeze to Jin's hand.

Jin felt grateful and smiled at him.

"Okay,we are gonna sit with them and you come later" Hobi said and Namjoon and him went out of the kitchen.

Meanwhile in Jungkook's room

"Hyung who was at the door??" Jimin questioned Yoongi as soon as he came through the door.

"Baekhyun and Chanyeol are here and they were asking for Tae.
We lied that he went to his hometown,and they were leaving,but the rain started and they are now in the living room

I have come here to tell you that you three stay here and do not go out until they leave also don't shout too loud"

Yoongi instructed them.

Jimin and Jungkook nodded their heads and seeing them baby Tae also copied their action and bobbed his head up and down adorably.

"Yoonie!!" He made grabby hands towards the elder, he loved being held by his Yoonie.

Yoongi didn't waste time and took him into his arms quickly.

"Bubba,you stay here with Jiminie and Kookie,I'll come later okay" he pecked his forehead.

Yoongi passed tae to Jungkook and then he was being hugged again,this time by Jimin

"Everything will be okay right hyung?? I'm scared that--"

"Sssh Min,everything will be okay" he hugged him and even pecked his forehead.

Tae was smiling with all his teeth on display seeing Chimie and Yoonie.

He even fiddled his hands together to clap,but realized both his hands were hugging Jungkook,so he looked up at him and Jk was looking down at him too.

They both smiled at each other,Jungkook rubbed Tae's back while Tae leaned on his chest and nuzzled his face on the soft fabric of Kook's tshirt.

"Okay I'm going now"

"Where are Jimin and Jungkook...
I didnt see them yet.."Baek questioned.

The hyungs had sat with the couple and they were drinking coffee.

The rain outside didnt looked like it would stop soon.

The hyungs looked at each other not knowing what to say.

"Uh--they are actually playing games on the computer"
Yoongi said saving all of them.

"Oh...I see.....can you call them here,maybe they would know about Tae cuz like the maknaes are more close to each other,specially Jungkook is really close to Tae.

So if we can talk to them......?" Baek said the last part in a small voice.

His boyfriend looked at him confused not knowing what was going through the other's mind.

"Babe...what are you---"

"Ssshh Channie" he kicked him under the table.

"You wanna meet Jimin and Jungkook?" Namjoon repeated the words.

"Yes is there a problem?"Chan asked

"No,no no problem at all!
Why would we have any problem
We don't have any problem right Yoongi

They want to meet both Jimin and Jungkook!!!why would we have any problem in this!

Its not like we are hiding something from you and they both can't come out because of this.

We don't have any problem" jin went on like a mad man,he even made exaggerated expressions and moved his hands animatedly.

Seriously if Baek and Chan went on like this then he would have a very big problem.

"Hyung calm down" Joon said to him and reached out to rub his side.

"So I'll go call them" Yoongi said.

He knocked at Jungkook's room to open the door.

"Its me,open up" he said and Jimin opened the door.

He explained them why he's here.

"What!!! We can't leave Tae here alone and neither can we take him with us!!!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"They specifically asked for you both and we didnt know what to say.
They are adamant on it.

It'll only be a few minutes,and then you come back saying you are tired" yoongi said to them.

"But hyung..... Tae???"

"Its only a few minutes Jungkook
Let's get over with this quickly"

Jungkook sighed and looked at Tae.

The baby hasn't said anything understanding that a serious conversation was going on so he kept mum.

"Baby,I have to go for a few minutes
You--you be a good boy and don't go anywhere from here okay

And bun don't make any sound okay my muffin...I'll be back in a minute I promise.

Can you do this my angel??" They looked at Tae.

He nodded his head only understanding that his Koo would go and he had to stay silent.

"My smart baby,I love you so much...I'll be back very soon angel" Jungkook pecked him all over his face.

The trio went out of the room,Tae even waved at them which made Jungkook smile.

He reluctantly moved to the living room.

"Hello" Jimin and Jungkook bowed to their guests.

"Jimin~ssi
Jungkook~ssi I hope we didnt disturb you" Chan said.

"No actually I was---" Jungkook was cut off from his words with a loud thundering rumble

And with that all the lights went out all.It became pitch dark.

"Taehyung" Jungkook screamed and got up running towards his room.

Jimin followed him too.

Jungkook knew very well that Tae even when he was older was afraid of lightning and thunder.
Jungkook was the one who would always comfort his hyung.

He cannot imagine what his baby might be going through right now

His Taehyung is in there---alone in the dark---and all this thundering is going on.

He just wanted to go to him as soon as possible.

In the dark he couldn't see anything and hit his knee with something.

He let out a painful sound,but didnt stop,mind only focused on getting to Tae.

Jimin came from behind with his phone's flashlight and they both went together.

Meanwhile Tae sat on Jungkook's bed,not even moving an inch from where Jungkook had left him.

The baby was terrified---that loud sound made him so scared and he was crying in fear.

He kept his tiny hands on his mouth in order to muffle his crying.

"Koo said--no sound" he cried harder sitting there by himself,not moving and muffling his sounds just like his Koo had asked him.

When Jungkook opened the door of his room and the flashlight fell upon Tae---his heart broke into a million pieces.

The scene would be heartbreaking for anyone.

A small baby tae sitting with tears streaming down his face and his hands muffling his mouth.

Jungkook didnt knew when he himself had started crying,he let out a loud sob on seeing his angel like this.

"Baby..."

He rushed to him and took him in his arms.

"Baby...baby...look I'm here....Koo's here angel....your Koo's here....sssh stop my tiger stop crying"

Kook told Tae not to cry but he himself was crying harder

And Tae as soon as he was picked up by Jungkook,he couldn't hold his cries anymore.

He held him tightly and cried loudly,which resulted in Jungkook crying louder.

Jimin standing there had also tears on his face.

He has just witnessed the most horrible scene of his life.
Tae's crying face will not leave his mind anytime soon.

"Koo...kooo" Tae sobbed loudly and chanted his name.

Both their souls only knew what they were going through.

When the thunder rumbled again,Taehyung hid himself completely in Jungkook's body.

Jungkook was regretting the decision of leaving Tae alone here.

The power came back and the lights brightened the room.

Jungkook took a look at Tae's face,he wiped the tears across his bread cheeks not liking the sight of them in the least.

"Baby...I'm so sorry....Koo is so sorry baby...I will never leave you....I promise" he said to Tae.

Tae with his small chubby hands,began wiping Jungkook's tear strained cheeks,equally not liking the sight of them on his cheeks.

"Taetae no go anywhere---make no swound....
Taetae good boy Koo" the little one said.

"Yes baby you are a good boy.....taetae is the best boy...my best boy" Jungkook said pecking his cheeks.

Both started giggling when Tae started littering kisses all over Kook's face.

"Oh my god!" They turned to look at Baekhyun standing there with all their hyungs too.

They have witnessed everything and now they knew about their secret.

A/n~ honestly I might have cried myself while writing this chapter
And how were your reactions?

I plan on writing some bonus chapters for this book
Please look forward to them.

Hope you are all doing great.

Love you❤
Thankyou for reading💜💜

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

909K 20.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
191K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
71.7K 2.9K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...
1.1M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...