O M B R A /Black Widow x OC/

By malditoidiota1

A stealthy, assassin specialist bumps into the Avengers team. Her black hood stays up and no one knows what... More

uno
due
tre
quattro
cinque
sei
sette
otto
nove
dieci
undici
dodici
tredici
quattordici
quindici
sedici
diciassette
diciotto
venti
ventuno
ventidue
ventitrรฉ
venti quattro
venticinque
ventisei
ventisette
ventotto
ventinove
trenta
trentuno

diciannove

2K 70 6
By malditoidiota1

Once we had got on the ship we realised that it was severely damaged off the battle, meaning we were stranded floating through space. Nebula and Tony were working on fuel cells and any mechanics were completely out of my range. Tony's got infected, as did mine but thankfully Nebula helped keep us alive.

Food was running out and me and Tony ended up having to share. I could see how weak Tony looked so I didn't even want to know what state I was in. Nebula became a friend very quickly, informing of us on all of her father's behaviours and ambitions. Tony and I had become even closer if that was possible, apart from Nat, there was no one else I would rather have my last breath with.

It was day twenty one, or twenty two, I couldn't exactly say as there was no telling the time up here. We were thousands of miles away from anywhere remotely habitual. Food had ran out and it was now counting the days before we starved or didn't have enough oxygen.

Tony had left after playing some game with Nebula so I took his place and continued playing.

"Do you think we were close?" I ask Nebula, my voice hoarse and you could hear the wheeze in my frail chest. I was all bone now, no muscle.

She looked up from the table. "Perhaps, without the stones we would of beat him. Those stones are to powerful for any universe."

I nod and give up on the game, going around the ship to find Tony, who was speaking into his Ironman helmet, saving a message for Pep, if they ever found us.

"...Please know that... when I drift off, I will think about you. Because it's always you."

My heart ached, we were both craving the touch or sound or even smell of our loved ones. I cried every night for the first week but now I had cried them all, my eyes just couldn't cry anymore. None of us knew what had happened on Earth but they must of lost too, meaning they got Vision... so Vision was gone. Wanda must be a wreck, as well as Pietro. Unless they had been snapped, we didn't even know who was alive or not.

It had all went so horribly wrong.

Me and Tony carried so much guilt for Peter, he was so young to be fighting anything like that abomination of a man, to then survive to only be brushed away in a breeze.

"Tony..." I mutter weakly, collapsing on the floor next to him. I was to weak to pull myself up. He lifted my head and put it on his lap, his hand in my hair, his breathing as uneven as mine.

"I know... I know... I'm right here" he whispered, tilting his head to look out into the vast of space.

"Always" I mumble, letting my eyes shut for the last time. Or so I thought, maybe wished.

Behind the shutter of my eyes, there was a glowing yellow light and despite my nosiness, I just couldn't open my eyes.

I was out, dead I presume but I still felt so tired. There was a lot of pressured force, like we were actually moving through space. Tony was trying to wake me and I couldn't find the effort until he mumbled in my ear.

"Hold on... please... we're going home."

My eyes fluttered, so weakly, and when I looked out the window it wasn't space anymore. It was home, our home. There was a woman literally carrying the ship while glowing gold and I couldn't believe she had manged to get us out of space.

The ship landed on the ground and Nebula tried to get Tony to stand but he was weak too, to weak to lift my head off his lap.

"I will take her Tony" Nebula says but Tony keeps his hand in my hair, not wanting to let go of me.

"Tony...we need to get up" I mumble and he lets his hand flop and Nebula picks me up, carrying me in two arms. I mustn't weigh anything more than a feather.

The door of the ship opened and the cold air hit me but so did the oxygen and I was basically gasping on it. Then I smelt it. I smelt her. She was still here, still alive.

"No... no... is she- she isn't-" I heard her panicked voice.

"No but she's more than halfway there, she needs treatment, immediately. Tony as well" Nebula replied while Steve helped Tony, Pepper greeting him with kisses. I was happy she was still here for him, we both need them more than ever. Tony comes next to me and grabs my hand, hobbling with his other arm around Pepper.

We go inside and me and Tony get a cannula inserted into our hands, medicines being pushed through, as well as blood. After a few minutes, I start to feel ready to fully open my eyes. The Avengers compound, in the living room with everyone else. I felt a body next to me and I knew it was Nat.

"Natasha..." I say with a hoarse voice.

"Oh god. Hey, you're okay, you're safe now" she replied, kissing my head.

Tony points to a moody Thor in the corner. "What's wrong with him?"

" Oh, he's pissed. He thinks he failed. Which of course he did, but you know there's a lot of that's going around, ain't there?" replied a... raccoon?

Me and Tony pull the exact same face. "Honestly, until this exact second, I literally thought you were a Build-A-Bear."

"Maybe I am" it replied.

"So...you must of been friends with those other... idiots" I say, it coming out louder than I wanted it too.

"If the idiots suggested a dance battle, then yes I am."

"Well... we had Thanos. Me, Tony and... and Peter, " I choke, "nearly had the gauntlet off him but your friend, decided the punch Thanos in the face, costing us all of this." I gesture around. It was harsh, cruel perhaps but being stuck in space, seeing people disappear, nearly dying, had made me not give a single shit about if people liked me or not.

No one says anything and I try stand up but Nat pulls me back down. "I would like to sit next to Tony please."

She gave me a look but helped me into a seat next to him, both of our infusion stands next to one another, occasionally beeping.

"We've been hunting Thanos for three weeks now. Deep Space scans, and satellites, and we got nothing. Tony, Ombra, you fought him" Steve says and me and Tony share an incredulous look.

"Who told you that?" Tony scoffs. "We didn't fight him. No, he wiped our face with a planet while the Bleecker Street Magician gave away the store. That's what happened. There was no fight."

"He's unbeatable with the stones" I speak and Nebula nods.

Steve sighs. " Did he give you any clues, any coordinates, anything?"

" Pfft! I saw this coming a few years back. I had a vision. I didn't wanna believe it. Thought I was dreaming" said Tony, angrily and I recall him telling me about it.

"He isn't lying. The whole Ultron situation was for this, he saw the Earth was weak, we needed more defence and you all just attacked him for it going wrong. At least he tried. Who knows where we would be now if we didn't let the government come between us. We would of beat him together" I input, squeezing Tony's hand.

"We need you guys to focus" Steve said, completely ignoring what we just said.

"And I needed you. As in past tense. That trumps what you need. It's too late buddy. Sorry. You know what I need?" Tony stood up and shakes my hand away, approaching Steve. "I need to shave. And I believe I remember telling all youse -"

"Alive and otherwise what we needed was a suit of armour around the world! Remember that? Whether it impacted our precious freedoms or not- that's what we needed!" he shouts, reiterating his point as Rhodey tries to seat him back down.

"Well, that didn't work out, did it?" Steve snarls and I can't believe that he is being so ignorant about this.

" I said, "we'd lose". You said, "We'll do that together too." And guess what, Cap? We lost. And you weren't there. But that's what we do, right? Our best work after the fact? We're the Avengers, we're the Avengers. Not the Prevengers" Tony snaps back and he is completely right.

"Sit down Tony, you're sick" Rhodey encourages.

"Is he sick? Or is he just saying everything that you are all to embarrassed to admit?" I pipe in, backing up Tony. Nat is looking at me, tears still in her eyes and all I want is to just cuddle up under the covers with her.

"She's great by the way," Tony points to the blonde haired woman named Carol,"We need you. You're new blood. Bunch of tired old mules! We got nothing for you, Cap! We got no coordinates, no clues, no strategies, no options. Zero. Zip. Nada. No trust. Liar."

Steve actually looks offended by Tony's words but before he can say anything else, Tony rips off his arc reactor, slamming it into Steve's hands. "Here, take this. You find him, and you put that on. You hide."

Tony then falls to the floor and I shout out, to fragile to walk over to him. He is stated unconscious and taken to a bed to rest. I need rest, craving a soft mattress and fluffy pillows. Nat must of sensed this and comes to my side, wrapping an arm around me to help me stand and walk.

"You need some rest too, come on."

She guides me through the compound and put in the bedroom we had shared, it still decorated the same. She strips me down and puts me in a t-shirt and shorts, tucking me into the bed. As soon as my head hits the pillow, I feel sleep coming on.

"We will talk when you are ready. I love you" Nat murmurs, placing a kiss on my head and leaving the room for me to sleep. Hearing her say the words that she doesn't speak often make me flutter in comfort and relaxation, finally letting rest hit me, unknowing that everyone else in the compound, bar me and Tony, were off to kill Thanos.

KIND OF A SHORT ONE

TONY AND OMBRA ARE GOING TO HAVE SOME SERIOUS ATTACHEMENT ISSUES TO EACH OTHER

SOMETIMES I FORGET THAT I KEPT PIETRO ALIVE LMAO

BUT HOPE YOU ENJOYED <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 1.1K 10
In desperation, Y/N accepts a job as Commander Lexa's handmaiden with hopes of earning enough money to buy her father some well-needed medication. Bu...
10.5K 1.3K 15
"Ek ghar, makaan toh hai na Shehnaaz tumhare paas!!" "Par aap nahi ho na! Mere liye ghar, sukoon, sab aap ho Siddharth! Chaar deewar ka makaan ya koi...
467K 14.7K 67
Alexandria "Rogue" Jordan was raised think that what Hydra taught her was right. When she is sent to kill one of the Avengers will her views change o...
313K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc