YAMIRNA

By Blackmermaid44

A miracle is it is for yadava princess to luminate the burning gold. But how could he let the gloom fill his... More

Author's Note
ARRIVAL
THE ENTRY
PAIN
MEETING
THOUGHTS
RETURN
DWARKA
YAJNASENI
SWAYAMVAR
INSULT
HASTINAPUR
RAJYASABHA
STUDENT
ALLIANCE
WAITING
TEMPLE
ABDUCT
SHOCK
REALIZATION
READY
WORDS
TASK
WIN
REJECTION
MARRIAGE
FAREWELL
ANGA
START
MESSAGE
SORROW
FAINTED
GUILT
APOLOGY
ADVISE
MISSING
TALK
INDRAPRASTHA-1
INDRAPRASTHA-2
INDRAPRASTHA-3
INDRAPRASTHA-4
PROMISE
SISTER
GUESTS
STALKING
BROTHER
DECISION

ALONE

2K 123 24
By Blackmermaid44

Yamika entered her chamber all angered and frustrated at what happened back in the hall where her sister supposed to get married....but now just her Swaymvar got decided. Is she ready for a marriage and start a family?? Not at all....

But what she could do now....That Gandharraj messed up her life. For what?? Yes...to get her married with that nephew of his....even if the earth have to rotate back she won't marry him and never in this life she will become the Kulavadhu of Kuruvansh. Such a cursed dynasty is it is!!

Sighing she went infront of the mirror and realised in amidst of everything all she have the hope is him....yes she agreed to this in hope to end up with the King of Anga. Maybe she is a bit rushed....though now she is sure of her feelings.

She fell to her bed recalling their first meet and smiling lightly she clutched her uttariya shyly. But her little moment ruined by Drupadakanya who entered without any announcement,

" Daydreaming already?? Come send off your sister!! "

Younger smiled sheepishly and stood to leave with her. But Draupadi held her wrist asking, " What happened to you is unfair Yaami!! But.... "

Yamika cut her off, "  Am fine now!! "

With that she already walked out and looking concerned Draupadi followed her. Yamika asks, " Did all others gone?? "

Draupadi nods in yes and reaching the main entrance of Dwarka palace, Yamika got engulfed by a tight hug. Subhadra sobbed holding the younger to the dear life, " Am so sorry yaamiii....this all happened because of me....you became scapegoat and..."

Yamika consoled her sister immediately, " No jiji.... All am feeling is thankful to you cause now am aware of my feelings!! "

Yamika softly wiped away Subhadra's  tears. Subhadra chuckled at that and moved to Yamika's ear, " May I know who stole my Yaami's heart?? "

Yamika playfully replied,  "  Try to find yourself Jiji!! "

The atmosphere became light at their  antics. Finally it was time for the elder to part her way from the younger. One last time they shared a hug with tearful eyes. Breaking the hug subhadra walked to the palki that waiting for her crying silently without looking back. Yamika let her tears fall down when the palki is closed with red thin cloth.....

Draupadi too left to her second husband only after sharing a hug with the younger. Nakul wanted to talk with Yamika though decided against it and rode away his horse alongside with his brothers. Kunti decided to stay back till Yamika's swayamvar which is barely one month away.

Younger bursted out in tears when subhadra's palki completely disappeared from her vision and ran to her chamber sobbing. Revati followed the younger to calm down their little princess who went through so much in a single day.....

************************************

At the kingdom of kurus The trio friends were in the chamber of King of Gandhar with Dushasan. Duryodhan were practically steaming anger whereas Shakuni stayed calm playing dice with the second Kaurava.

Ashwathama tried to pacify the hothead, " Mitr.... what's the point in being angry now?? "

Duryodhan gritted out, " How could I let go the insult that easily?? Yadavas favors those Pandavas....and their princesses showed no hesitance in shaming me!! "

Karna states in a matter of fact tone, " Both the yadava princesses are friends with that panchal princess....those three share same interests and thinks others inferior to them!! "

Duryodhan declared, " I will be taking my revenge by hurting Yamika!!! "

Karna's face lost it's color as he asked, " Mitr... Wha...what you mean?? "

Duryodhan fisted his palms with a smirk as he said himself, " I will marry her infront of those pandavas!! And will make sure each moment of her life is a living hell infront of her sister who eloped with that Arjun!!

Yamika....she will be at my feets to get forgiven for rejecting me!! They all will regret "

Karna's face were expressionless at the reply. Ashwattama put his doubt infront, " Who do you think she loves?? "

Shakuni stood from his seat stopping the game and said, " Might be one of those Kaunteya....unlike my stupid nephews here, they know to use their charm to make a Kanya fall for them!! "

Dushasan who still eary with the happenings said, " Am sure it is Nakul!! "

Karna unknowingly nodded in agree. Duryodhan came to him saying softly,  " Mitr.....I put up this challenge in belief of your valor!!

I want that arrogant girl here in my kingdom!! "

Karna held his mitr's shoulder assuring, " No matter how hard the task is I will be winning it for you mitr!! "

Duryodhan embraced him pleased at the reply. Breaking their hug Karna left.....

As soon as he is out Shakuni said , " That stupid girl might be thinking only Pandavas could complete the task!! Poor girl don't know about this Sutaputr much!! "

Duryodhan's face darkened at the comment and he said sternly, " Mamasree...I already warn you many times he is more than a Sutaputr to me!! You better don't insult him again infront of me!! "

Shakuni chose to stay silent with rage building inside. All his life he cared for this ungrateful brat and here he whining for that low born.

************************************

In Dwarka younger princess were stargazing by laying leisurely on the couch on her balcony adjacent to the chamber. She is still upset and couldn't digest the fact of getting married soon....though the sight of half moon were calming her.....

Balram, Krishna and Revati came there on not finding her inside the chamber. She were much indulged in the beauty of moon that she didn't acknowledged their presence which made Krishna get her attention by teasing,

" My dear little princess!! Give us some attention too!! "

Yamika's eyes went wide before laughing off his comment. Balram asks gently,

" Yaamiii....dear....i know it's all so soon....Hope you will deal it better!! "

She hums and says calmly , " I...I miss Jiji!! "

Revati untangled her hair strands saying, " She will be here on your marriage!! "

Yamika smiles at her and Balram cleared his throat to apologise, " I am sorry Yaamiii.....If only I asked Subhadra's opinion on her marriage nothing would have gone wrong!! "

Yamika shook her head in a so done expression before attacking the elder in a hug to say, " Bhrata!! I trust you most in this world and I know you think for our good only!!

Your choice for her were not bad!! But she have chose already.... unfortunately me too!! There is nothing wrong you did Bhrata!! "

Balram sighs in relief and smiling he pecked her forehead. To be honest he just don't want both sisters to leave Dwarka this soon....

Yamika asks, " How's the preparations?? Hmm...make it simple!!! "

Balram rose an eyebrow and said,  " Leave that to us!! This swayamvar will be a talk in Aryavart for decades....Even our rival Kingdoms are welcomed!! "

Yamika huffed in annoyance knowing she can't change their mind and Krishna asks chuckling, " So Yaami!! Say in which weapon we should set the task?? "

Yamika crossed her arms in a challenging way....she is sure her brother already know who is in her mind. Then why is this act? Haah...he is just like that.

Turning to Balram she stated, " Bhrata make the task tough in all weapons including spear,mace,bow,sword and axe!! No one should be able to win!! "

Revati asks amused, " Don't you wanna marry the love of your life?? "

Yamika says smiling with crescents in her eyes, " Only he could win!!! "

Balram surprised at that and his eyes widened at a thought. He shrieked," Oh Yaamiii..... Don't say you fell for Mahamahim or Dronacharya....they sure are bit older to marry you!! "

Yamika frowned deep before sharing a glance with Krishna, the very next instant both bursted out in loud laugh. Yamika literally fell on the floor holding her tummy.

Balram scratched his nape vexated at the possible stupid thing he blurted out and walked out with Revati who were stifling her laugh.

Once the laugh died down Yamika took her brother's hand in hers saying, " Thank you bhrata.... without you I would have stayed in dark forever never realizing the ray of beam in my heart!! "

Krishna asks in a innocent tone, " me??? What I did?? "

She rolled her eyes at the act making him smile and pat her cheek lightly saying, " You will be always my cute little princess dear!! "

He too left her and she stood with a now calmed heart. What's there to worry?? If anyone could ever complete that task ....then it is him... Parashuram Shishya, also everyone know how good is he in all weapons, he is not just a Archer.....A warrior is he!!

After this marriage there will be one more golden feather on his crown of valor and courage. She want him to stay with his head held high infront of those who all insulted him in name of his caste.

Her aunt want her to marry Bhrata Nakul...that thought was so creepy, how could she marry someone she thought of as brother or good friend. Prince Nakul will be laughing once he hear Aunt's wish.

Sure the owner of her heart will feel bad for his mitr....afterall he gonna participate for his mitr, right? But she were clear on her point when she said,

' She will marry only the one who complete the task!! '

And she sure will make him understand her feelings and the necessity behind this trick she gonna pull. She don't have any other way to become his.....

He is famous for his Kindness and generosity, he will understand her!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 1.2K 25
Love has the power to heal.. don't you agree.. I believe it is and here the story...
10.3K 500 27
Kabir chandel, the man of words who find his morning in her, but the sins he committed made him the most terrifying person for her. Aamahra Chauhan w...
31.6K 3.5K 45
SHO HASEENA MALLIK (HM)- Station House Officer of Mahila Police Thana. She is on post of Inspector. Always solves cases with emotions and smartness...
Another Chance for Lives By

Historical Fiction

47.7K 2.2K 41
Karna and Draupadi. A story for many who wanted another chance for Karna and Draupadi. What if the Gods decides to give them another chance? What wi...