ACADEMY OF MAGIC - Beginning...

By Bts_Internation_Army

THIS IS A BOOK 2. - JUNGKOOK FF. #COMPLETED #DISCLAIMER READ THE BOOK 1 FIRST TO UNDERSTAND. 'THE BEGINNING... More

Teaser 1:
Teaser 2:
Teaser 3
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
NOTE + Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
ALL CHARACTERS.
ALL CHARACTERS II
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 - The End
SHAMELESS PROMOTION OF BOOK 3 :
NOTE TO READERS
NEW BOOK UPLOADED

Chapter 29

3.5K 156 266
By Bts_Internation_Army

(Author's note: MUSIC RECOMMENDED CHAPTER)

§•~•~•§

"Have you ever seen a spider's web?" a mysterious figure spoke, looking at a spider's web from the darkness.

"Y-yes m-my lady." he replied scared.

"How big is a spider?"

"V-very sm-mall." he shuttered while talking.

"Exactly. Together the world's spiders can make so much web that it covers the entire world but, alone one can do nothing...."

"S-so m-my h-highness?"

"So, DIVIDE AND RULE IDIOTS!" She shouted and everyone flinched at her words.

"Y-Ye-s m-my m-m-majesty!"

"I don't like to repeat myself!" she spoke and destroyed the spiderweb infront of her by expelling air through her lips.

The little spider fell onto the ground and started to walk away but she stepped on it, and crushed its little body.

"Oops! World is not a place for weak creatures."

§•~•~•§

•~•~•

"H-How can you both look like us?! Who are you?" Taehyung shouted.

"We are the Guardians of Yang!" Taehyun spoke.

"But why do you look like us?" Taehyung questioned again and made a light aura aiming at Taehyun.

"What are you doing here in the Dark castle?" Taehyun made a dark Aura and aimed it at Taehyung.

"What are you doing near the secret passage?" Lizzy made a dark aura and aimed it at Lisa.

"Our duty!" Lisa spoke and made a light aura aiming at Lizzy.

"That is what we are doing too. Surrender and tell us the truth & we wont hurt you." Taehyun spoke.

"I rather die than surrendering or betraying!" Taehyung replied.

"No doubt why I'm like this." Taehyun spoke and took back the dark aura he made. He took a step foward with his hands in the air.

"I'm not a back stabber! You can trust me." Taehyun spoke and got his hand forward for Taehyung to shake.

"Huh?" Taehyung got confused. "I'm proposing a hand of friendship." Taehyun spoke. Lizzy took back her dark aura.

"Why?" Taehyung questioned and took back his light aura. Lisa looked at Taehyung and took back her light aura too.

"Because... I know you aren't bad." Taehyun replied.

"Obviously! You are the bad guy!" he replied.

"I am, what you are. If you are bad, I'm bad. If you are good, I'm good. I'm a part of you. I'm made of you."

"Stop confusing me! Be clear!"

"We look like you because when you were born, we were made as your replica, to protect the Yang as our prince was not born!" Lizzy spoke.

"So whatever you think like, we think like that. If you were in my position. You'd be doing what I am doing. We are connected." Taehyun explained.

"Woah woah! I aint grabbing this shit!" Lisa spoke. "Wait! YOU ARE TAEHYUN! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO-"

"I'm sorry Miss. Lisa. I thought you were Lizzy. I'm sorry for my behaviour earlier." Taehyun apologized.

"Okay... I'm kind of understanding but I need you to explain me more because I've heard something about such... The legend says... The Guardians will be loyal and truthful till their last breath... So I'm gonna trust you on this." Taehyung spoke.

Taehyun smiled and moved his hand forward for a hand-shake and this time Taehyung accepted it.

"I'm Kim Taehyung, Ruler of Wind!"

Taehyun giggled. "I already know, I am Kim Taehyun, Ruler of Wind." Taehyung giggled at his description.

"You are so similar to him!" Lizzy and Lisa exclaimed together at the giggling duo and then looked at each other.

"Hey! I'm La Lisa Manoban! Ruler of Earth."

"Hey! I'm La Lizzy Manoban! Ruler of Earth." they smiled at each other.

"Family reunion? Tsskkk ain't happening!" they turned to the owner of the voice.

"Lin Shin? What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked.

"Killing Jeongukk. A.K.A Jungkook's little brother!" he laughed.

"Jungkook has a little brother???" Lisa and Taehyung exclaimed.

"Jeongukk has an older brother???" Lizzy exclaimed.

"Hmm. I'll explain it to you all soon but one thing I can say for sure is... He from not in any of our side." Taehyun spoke. They all made their auras and aimed it at him.

"I am not alone kids. I'm not alone!" He laughed when Ereeicia and Medicia walked in.

"She escaped!!!!" Taehyung's and Lisa's eyes widen!

Ereeicia formed a green smoke which made the four of them lose their consciousness and fall on the ground. Lin Shin walked to Taehyun who was not in his conciouness and kicked him.

"This punk tortured me a lot! Now its my turn!" Lin Shin smirked. "Anyways he knew too much and was a barrier in our path."

"Sister! Thankyou!" Medicia exclaimed looking at her elder sister Ereeicia.

"My little naive sister! Anyways, we have almost all the Guardians and royal family member from the light world right?" Ereeicia spoke.

"Where is the Prince duo?" Medicia asked.

"With Ereericia!" Lin Shin responded.

"No? They were supposed to be with you!" Ereeicia spoke.

"What nonsense! Where is the girl?" Lin Shin asked.

"Which girl?" Ereeicia asked.

"The girl who had some unknown powers!" Lin Shin asked.

"I dont know!" Ereecia responded.

"You had to get them!" Lin Shin shouted.

"Shut up! Now let's take them atleast, before they get up and SHE kills us!" Medicia shouted.

•~•~•

"Chim! We came out of the palace but where should we go?? We cannot go back to Jungkook's castle! Jisoo told, Medicia escaped." Jennie spoke taking a huge breath after coming out of the castle.

"She is the moon princess! Lets take her to the them. She will be safe there." Jimin spoke.

"The daggers are gonna go to them right???" Jennie asked.

"Yes! Let's hurry up! We cannot teleport there... Its spell casted." Jimin answered.

"What about the others? Where are they?" Jennie questioned.

"I dont know! They were supposed to be at the secret passage which we did not use.... Its alright! We will make sure Y/n is safe and... Then later meet them and inform!" he spoke.

"Yeah! Now that everyone doubts the moon princess is her and has reborn... Y/n is in danger!"

•~•~•

"IDIOTS! THEY ARE NOT ALL THE GUARDIANS! WHERE ARE THE PRINCES? I WANT ALL OF THEM! WHERE IS THE ICE PRINCESS! I WANT HER MORE THAN ANYONE! SHE IS SO USEFUL FOR US!" She shouted.

"That dumb girl who trapped me!" Medicia shouted.

"They escaped the castle!" Lin exclaimed.

"Alright. I'll get her." Erieecia spoke.

"I'll get her myself!" she spoke and walked away.

To be continued.....

(Author's note: So, here is what you guys were questioning from the very beginning...

'Who is the actual villian?'

I am trying my best so you don't get confused with the story...)

(Not the Author: Because everyone cares about the author so much... I wanna tell you all that I spoke to her and she is alright.

She won't come back ever again and...

Idk about the book because she doesn't know too and she is really sorry about it but she really did not wanna leave her books hanging.

Anyways.........

I updated cause you guys asked AND I AM AMAZING AND KIND 😏😎😗 but....

CAN'T TELL ABOUT THE NEXT UPDATE... MAYBE MONTHS CAUSE THIS WAS THE LAST CHAPTER SHE WROTE.... AND I DID NOT TELL HER ABOUT UPDATING All BEFORE TIME... SHE PROBABLY KNOWS IT LOL BUT... WHY SHOULD I TELL HER AND CHOKE MY OWNSELF. 😛🙄😒

There is one draft except this.

BYEEE 🍕)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 10.5K 48
A Magical Story... A Magical Love... A Magical Beginning... A Magical Ending... But will this magical story turn into a tragical one? I hope you lik...
887K 45K 75
Second book of idol love series..... Jungkook - you are mine Miss Manager. it's not a statement,its a fact. And No one can change this neither you no...
401K 39.2K 55
[ A FEATURED FANFIC ] two rival wizards agree on a temporary truce to save the magic from going extinct. falling in love wasn't the plan at all howev...
15K 576 12
A vampire ff .[COMPLETEDβœ”] . .>>Jungkook ,a young man who moves to Seoul trying to find a job gets offered to work as the manager of a very rich bui...