Begin Again (A Pokeshipping S...

By StunningKim

[Completed] Years after, when Ash runs across Misty again, he remembered the unfortunate loss of her memories... More

Playdate
Friend
Unexpected
Meeting
Mission
Stupid Pranks!
The Hotel
Memories
Tests and Helpless
Clues
All your fault
Right or wrong?
The Perfect Plans
Changed
Cling and cringe
Right and Left
Realization [Part- I]
Realization [Part-II]
Worries
Why? Why me?
Partying Rattatas
Queen
Danger
Promise
New Memories
Confession
Tutoring
The Week of Hell
Freedom
Practice makes one...tired
League
Friends and Foes
Spy
The Big News
Caught
Explanations
Begin Again
Bonus Chapter: Who is Serena's crush?
Thank you!

Our Place

627 36 147
By StunningKim

A/N- So okay, I don't own that picture, just imagine it something like that, also, I have made up some weird theories so just go with it alright.

-

Next day...

(??? POV)

"So...you were talking about some kind of contract?" Derek says, over the phone.

"Yes...I remember there was something." I say.

"Do you remember anything else?" He asks.

"No. But.."

"But what?"

"I do have nightmares about it, I just couldn't see who it is.."

" You have nightmares...every night?" He asks.

"Ya."

"Hmm...we need to do something about this." He says.

"We will find whoever it is...but I gotta go now, bye!"

"Bye, call me if you need anything, okay?" He says.

"Sure, I will."

I hung up the phone, took a deep breath, and closed my eyes.

Flashback

"You need not worry...I will save your company. You just need to do one thing.."

"What?"

"Sign this."

End Of Flashback

I open my eyes quickly. My breathing becomes heavy. All of this...just keeps coming...I don't know, from where...But I do know that..it haunts me.

(Misty's POV)

"Misty, come fast, Clemont you too!" Dawn yells from a distance.

I reached where they all were. All the A-Class and the guy from yesterday. Umm..who was he again...Oh yes, Ash Ketchup!

"Stop yelling!" I say. "By the way, what is Ash Ketchup doing here?"

"I.am.not.ASH.KETCHUP. It's KETCHUM, lady, KETCHUM!" He said, coming closer to me.

"Fine. What's your problem?" I said, annoyed.

"You, It's you-" He was pulled by Gary holding his elbow.

"What's your problem, Gary? Would you at least for once let me talk to her?" Ash says, trying to get out of his grip. I guess Gary doesn't listen, 'cause he still continues to drag him.

I wanna know too..why does he always drag him when he's talking to me??

"Whatever." I say, starting to walk away.

"This is not over, Misty." Ash says from the distance.

I stop. Upon hearing him, I kinda feel weird.

"Hey, why did you stop?" Drew asks.

"No. Nothing." I glance over at Ash, who's going out of my sight.

"Let's go inside!" Paul says, walking.

We head inside, in silence. But Serena breaks it.

"Which class do you have now, Misty?" She asks.

I take a second to answer, remembering what class I have now..

"Maths." I say not even glancing at her, and continuing walking.

"Oh, bad luck. Does anybody else have maths right now?" Ursula asks.

"I have." Red says.

"I am going." I said, walking inside the classroom.

"Okay, meet us at the cafeteria." Serena says. Red follows me, and the door closes.

(Author's POV)

"Are you thinking what I am thinking?" Dawn says, looking at the just closed door.

"Yes..I am thinking what you're thinking." May says, also looking at the closed door.

"Okay. I know you are thinking something..but what is it about?" Drew asks, coming between the girl's eyes and the door.

"Don't you think Misty's acting weird?" Ursula asks.

"No, why?" Paul says, joining the girls by looking at the door.

"Yes she is!" Serena says.

"But why?" Drew asks.

"She answered." Serena says.

"So what-Oooooooohhhh!!!" Drew says, also looking at the door.

"Why am I not understanding anything??" Leaf asks.

"Oh come on Leaf. Even grasshead understands it." May says.

"Stop calling me that, June." Drew says, looking at May.

"You stop calling me month-names..then I'll stop too." She says.

"Okay, April." Drew says.

"Ugh. Anyways Leaf, she answered. She never answered anybody for a simple stupid question like that." May says.

"Hey! You called my question stupid?!" Serena says, crossing her arms.

"I meant for Misty. Everything for her is stupid, isn't it? She never answered such questions, except if any were important." May says.

"Oh okay."

"She wasn't like this...until.." Dawn says.

"Until what?" Paul asks.

"Until Ash came..."

(Meanwhile with Ash and Gary)

"How many times are you gonna drag me like this?" Ash says, shaking his elbow really hard so Gary lets go.

"A hundred million times if you keep doing that." Gary said, crossing his arms.

"What did I do?"

"Oh my god, I can't, I just can't!" Gary says.

"What?" Ash said, confused.

"Do you think she will come with you if you keep fighting with her just like you did yesterday?" He asks.

"But, she called me Ketchup!" Ash says, defending myself.

"Let it go Ash!" Gary says, sighing.

"I think I should start calling her Mist, if she calls me Ketchup again.." Ash says, keeping a finger on his chin.

"Ugh, will you listen to me? You were gonna take her there today, right? How do you think she will come, huh? Just because you say so?" Gary says.

'Oh my god I didn't think about this.' Ash thought.

"Well...um..I..uh..I will talk to her." Ash says. Gary shook his head in a disapproving way.

"No Ash, you can't. With my experience, she doesn't even listen to anybody. Everybody knows that very well. We have to do something else." He says. A sudden idea clicks Ash's mind.

"Hey Gary.." Ash says.

"Yeah?" Gary says, turning his gaze to Ash.

"Do you think she still loves chocolates?" Ash says with a smirk. Gary smirks too.

"Certainly!"

~

In the cafeteria...

~

(Misty's POV)

Hmm...I need chocolate! Nobody knows that I love chocolates....

Oh no no. Control Misty, control!

"Hey guys..I heard there's a guy who makes the best chocolates in Pallet. And guess what, he's giving them out today!" May says.

CHOCOLATE!!

"WHERE?" I ask, standing up. Then I realize everybody's looking at me.

Oh great...

I sit down. "I mean, why would anybody give chocolates, just like that?" I say, in a cold tone.

"Well, I heard he got a good review from whoever ordered it so he decided to give it to the people who pass by, so that more people will like it." May says.

"Where's his stall, or whatever it is?" Drew asks.

"Near the pond."

"I need to go..I forgot my book in the classroom.." I say getting up and leaving the cafeteria.

(Author's POV)

"Looks like the plan worked!" Serena says, jumping up.

"Yeah, it did. Let's hope that the other part goes well too.." Paul says.

(Misty's POV)

"Let me just go there for a few minutes and come back before the break ends!" I say as I walk out from the school.

"Okay. Come soon, Misty!" The watchman says.

"I will."

I keep walking...and walking...and walking...until I reach the pond.

"Wow..this is such a beautiful place!" I say to myself. The sight before me is amazing...crystal clear water, deep green trees, and also perfectly rounded stones and little plants on the circumference of the pond.

I go near the pond, look at myself into the water..when I realise....

"Why would passers go by at such a quiet place?" I say, looking around.

I understood..

It's a trap!!

I look around, to find nobody of course.

"Someone's just joking around-" I say as I turn around to go but bump into someone instead.

I look up to see the only person I didn't think of.

"Ash??" I say.

"Yeah, me. Why surprised?" He says, raising an eyebrow.

"YOU SHOULDN'T JOKE AROUND AND PLAY WITH SOMEONE'S FEELINGS." I say, angrily.

Yes...I am talking about my feelings for chocolates.

"I wasn't joking. Look, I even brought a chocolate for you!" He says, taking out a chocolate from his pocket.

"How did you know that I liked chocolate?" I ask, taking it from him.

"Well..umm..uhh...Gary told me." He says, looking somewhere else.

Yes, I know..he's lying!

"I am going back." I say as I start walking out of the pond area.

"Misty wait!" He says as he grabs my wrist.

"What?" I say as I try to get my wrist out from his tight grip.

"Don't you kinda feel that...uh..." He says, but stops.

"What?" I ask, finally getting out of his grip and crossing my arms.

"Don't you feel this place is familiar?" He asks, looking at me.

Huh?

"No, why?"

"Try to remember Misty, we used to- I mean you must've come here a lot of times with your friends, remember?" He asks, looking straight in my eyes.

I take a moment, close my eyes, inhale and then exhale. Then I open my eyes and look at him. Seems like he was eagerly waiting for me to answer 'Yes, I remember.

"No, I don't remember." I say. He sighs, and looks at the ground.

"Fine. Let me walk you to the school." He says, his voice barely audible.

"Okay.." I say and then look at the chocolate in my hand. I unwrap it.

"Hey Ash."

"What?"

"There's a ghost behind you!" I say, the chocolate in my hand.

"AAAAAAA-" He screams and I put the chocolate in his wide-opened mouth.

"That was for you!" he says, his mouth full with the big round chocolate.

"I don't think I am the one who needs it the most right now.." I say. "I am going back, meet you at class." I looked at him once and smiled, then went to the school.

(Ash's POV)

"D-di-did she-did she just...smile??" I say as I look at Misty walking away.

"Oh my god, oh my god, she just smiled at me. YAAAAAAAYYYY!!!!" I start running around here and there. Then I remember....

"Oh shit! School!" And I start running behind Misty.

~

Some time later....

~

I was heading towards my friends. Everybody seemed eager to know about what happened.

"What happened?" All of them said simultaneously.

I tell them everything from the start, from her bumping into me till shoving the chocolate in my mouth.

"Seems like it didn't work, huh?" Yellow said.

"Oh yes! There's one more thing that doesn't quite match what you told me about her..." I said.

"What?" Brock asks, everybody looks at me with curious faces.

"Well...she.." I began.

"She what Ash?" Paul asked.

"She smiled at me!" I say.

"Stop kidding!" Dawn said.

"I am not!"

"Are you serious?" Serena asked.

"Yes!"

"You sure about that?" Drew asked.

"Hell yes!"

Gary just looked at me, trying to say something but couldn't.

"What happened Gary?" I ask.

"Even after telling her that I was her friend, she never smiled at me. In Fact, not in front of the teacher too...but she smiled at you.." He said, looking at the ground.

"I don't know, she just fed me the chocolate, said that I needed it the most, and smiled!" I said.

"Well, do you really think she doesn't remember anything?" Ursula asked.

"I don't know, I mean she just smiled, she didn't remember anything about the place." I say, as I see Red, who was leaning against the wall, arms folded against his chest, with one of his legs pressed against the wall.

He straightens his body, shoving his hands in his pockets.

"Maybe, deep inside she knew you, so she smiled at you..." He said.

"But that's not possible, I mean then why doesn't she remember him at other times...like when Ash's fighting with her?" Leaf asks.

"Hey! I don't start the fight, she does!" I exclaimed.

"Okay okay, but that's not my point. The point is, remember when she said that you needed that chocolate the most? Maybe because of that she smiled at you! Seeing your sad face, I think she pitied you. It has to be." She said.

"No Leaf, I don't think so. I mean she has stood up against weak people and protected them and whatsoever, but she didn't smile at them. Not even once, or not even by mistake!" Drew says.

Hmm..this is getting hard...why Misty why? Don't you want your memories back? Stop making it harder for me than it already is...

I was in my thoughts when I saw Clemont. He hasn't spoken through the whole conversation...something's wrong.

"Hey Clemont, you didn't say anything throughout..is something wrong?" I ask, and he looks at me.

"Oh no nothing's wrong. Well, I gotta say bye now, I have to go somewhere, I'll see you all later!" He says, as he walks away.

"Bye." Everybody says.

(??? POV)

" I can't keep up with this...we have to find him quickly.." I say.

"I know, but we still don't know anything about the contract." Derek says. I sigh.

"Hey! I have an idea!" He says.

"What?" I ask, standing up from my seat.

"Why don't I ask Leo? He works there, maybe if we tell him to check all their contracts, he can find something.." He says.

"Hm..not a bad idea. Tell him today itself..." I say, he nods.

"Also...." I begin.

"Hm?"

"I am going to Ash's house tonight..."

~

At night....

~

(Ash's POV)

I lay on my bed. It's eleven o'clock. Yes...I can't sleep. I can't stop thinking about her! I can't stop thinking about that smile...

The smile...which I got to see after seven freaking years. Oh how I had missed that smile...can't even express it. I used to think about her all day long. I didn't even know that I was gonna come here, mom decided it suddenly. But I am glad she did. I have got the chance to do something about Misty, and I am not gonna waste it. I am gonna give my best to bring her memories back. I won't let it go!

"I should sleep now...I have to rest my mind to make it work at full speed tomorrow for coming up with another plan.." I say, keeping an alarm.

"Hmm...7 or 7:30..? Maybe 7, because I'll take some minutes turning in bed before getting up..!" I say. After I did, I kept the phone away, turned off the light and then tried to sleep.

(??? POV)

I am at his house, backside, in the bushes. I kept staring at his window, until the lights went off. Once they were, I looked around. They had bodyguards, at the door, so I decided to sneak from the back. With all these years of practice..I have managed to break through every security that exists in the world. Don't get me wrong, I don't use this ability for bad things, only good things. Trust me...only for good....

I have my key ready, which opens the meeting room...which was closed after the incident. I don't think anybody opened it after that. I've my bluetooth ready, to talk to Derek! And also, I have myself ready...now is the time!

I see around again, just in case anybody is around. No one, okay! Here's my chance...I quietly go through the bushes to the back door, open it with the key, slowly sneak inside, and go on the second floor. I know, only a dumb person will use the stairs, so....wait! There's no one in the hall, why wouldn't I take the stairs?

I climbed the stairs with my ninja speed..and I was just in front of the passage of rooms. It was lit with a light in the middle, but still dim. I walked towards it. It had two rooms on the right, and one on the left. I walk towards the first room. It must be Ash's, which means the room beside it...is the meeting room. I carefully look at it before going towards it..

Uh...what do I do?

Do whatever you want, why ask me? You didn't listen to me in the first place! My conscience says to me.

Oh yeah? First, I didn't ask you..and second, GET OUT OF HERE!!!

Huh! Like I would. I don't think you need to do this. Do you seriously think there will be evidence left after 7 years, huh? 7 YEARS?!

I am just checking, in case if anything is remaining. I am determined to find who it is. The guy in my nightmares, the guy who haunts me...the guy who gave my friend's father a free ride to heaven.

You sound determined. Seems like you grew up!

I grew up years ago...Now get out of here!!!

I go near the door, stand in front of it, and.....stare. Just stare. Many questions invade my mind.

Why am I here?

Why the heck do I care now?

What was I doing all these years?

What will I do if I back out now?

What will happen if....

I never catch the person....?

I shook my head, to let the thoughts go away.

Don't worry, you will find him! I am with you, always..'My conscience says to me.

Wow, didn't think you would say something like that!

Of course I can! Now I think I shouldn't have said that...

Oh, no-no. It did give me hope. Thank you!

Wow, didn't think you would say something like that!

Okay, now let me do my work!

Fine!

I carefully take out the key, being sure to make no sound, and I unlock the door. It's dark, and I can't see anything. I close my eyes.

Flashback

"So, our deal is done!"

"Yeah.."

"Now, just one last thing..."

"What?"

"Hand me the gloves please."

"What are you trying to do?"

"Now the knife.."

"Hey, what are you doing-agh"

"Well, I needed to shut that mouth up!"

End Of Flashback

I open my eyes. Again, my breathing is heavy. I look behind me, and then close the door with no sound. I take out my torch, and look around...just then, I hear someone. It's Derek.

'Hey, are you there already?'

'Ya, I am.'

'You should have told me. Anyways, now go near the desk. See if you find something there!'

'Okay!'

I went near it and started to open the drawers and things, but there was nothing, except..a pen.

'Hey I found a pen!'

'Do you think it's useful?'

'Yeah I guess, let me just take it, and then we'll think what we can do with this.'

'Okay, just be quick-'

He was cut off by me doing a 'shh' sound to him as I heard the door open. I quickly off my torch and duck under the table.

'Hey? Are you there? What happened? Hello?'

'Shh, there's someone here.' I say in my lowest voice possible.

'Just stay still, don't do anything.'

'Hm.'

I turn my attention back to the situation. Whoever has come, he or she hasn't spoken a word until now. I slightly take my head out from the hiding and look up to see...

Nothing.

I carefully come out of the space I had hidden in, and look at the door...which was open..and then I see...

Ash?

What is he doing here?

He was laying on the floor, sleeping. Maybe he woke up to do something and came back to the wrong room. I keep myself from laughing. Anyways, I have to get out of here.

No, wait...

If I leave him here like this...then they will suspect that an outsider has come in because nobody has a key to this room, especially not Ash.

Ahh..guess I have to take him to his room... Man, why me??

You wanna know why?

No. Not from you!

Okay, so the reason it is you is that you are here at this time, and if you hadn't opened the door then he would have not come here, so basically it's all because YOU ARE HERE! My conscience explained.

When will you go away?

Never! Remember, I live with you...

Ugh, anyways now let me take him to his room...IN PEACE!!!

I went towards the peacefully sleeping boy on the cold floor. I slid one hand under his back and the other under his knees...and

"Ugh he's so heavy!" I said, lifting him up. I learned many things in these past years..one being lifting heavy things up. So I did it quite easily, but god this boy is heavy.

"What do you eat Ash?" I said, going outside the meeting room.

Well, if you can't see...he's sleeping, you dumb thing!!

Of course, I know that, I just asked it franckly...

Hah, frankly. Anyways, keep this heavy thing on his bed, NOW!

So, you admit he's a heavy thing huh??

Will you just keep him and shut up?

Fine fine.

I went inside his room, which was just lit with the dim light from the passage. Not so much, but I could still see where the bed was. It was at the corner of the room, with a big window. It looked very, very soft. So soft, that you just wanna leave everything you are doing and rest your body on it. But I can't, I have more important things to do.

I carefully went near his bed, and just when I was lowering myself to keep him on the bed...

I also fell!

On him!!

And the main thing is...

He wrapped his arms around me?!

Bloody hell, what are you doing? Do you wanna sleep here with him?

Wha-wha-what? No, I do not intend to sleep here with him. What makes you think that?

Well..you are doing it now! Get up!

Just a sec.

I let my hands out first, which are under him. God, it was difficult, but I did it, and now I have to let myself out. I try to move, but his grip does not lose. I try again, but nope. It's like his hands are made out of stone, not even moving an inch.

Uh...what do I do?

Call 911.

What?

I said, call 911.

You are kidding, right?

Of course, who would call 911 in this situation?

Will.You.Stop.Joking.And.Help.Me.Out.Here?

Roll over.

What?

Go under him! Don't you understand English or what?

I do, but your solutions are just...ugh, anyways why do I need to roll over?

Well if you will roll over, he will think he's on the bed and his body will relax. Then he'll loosen his grip. Maybe then you can push him to the side and get up..

Because there's no other way left, I'll do it.

Come on!

I push myself to the side, and like that, Ash is over me. I can see how peacefully he's sleeping. Anyways, my conscience was right! His grip is loosening. Then I gently push him to the side, and I get up!

Yay! Freedom!

Quiet. Let's get out of here now. First lock the meeting room.

Ya, you are right!

I am always right!

I went to the meeting room again, took my torch, glanced at it once again, and locked the door. I went out of the house.

'Hey! Are you out of the house? Who was that?' Derek asks.

'Yes, I am out of the house, and it was Ash. He just came inside the wrong room.'

'You dropped him to his room, right?'

'Of course.'

'Okay, come fast, I am two houses away.'

'Yes I am on my way.'

'By the way, do you think you will have to go back there?'

'Yeah...I think I will have to go back there...'

--

I will be writing big chapters, okay? I don't know I just keep writing. Anyways, hope you like it!!

Also, if you didn't understand, the text written in italics without inverted comas is the person's conscience. And the text in italics with the inverted comas is Derek. The simple text is...

whoever it is! :P

Sorry for any mistakes!!

Comment!!

Vote!!

Sayonara!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 575 17
'𝒮𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓈, 𝟤 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓇𝑒𝓃'𝓉 𝑒𝓃𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽!' Though they were spiritu...
31.5K 832 26
A oneshot book dedicated to my favorite Pokemon couple, Ash and Misty! Started: 09/22/17 Finished: 03/24/18
1M 40.5K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
1M 64.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...