I'm Begging - KarlNapIty (DIS...

By Dmyt2311

The Prince of one of the most influential empires in the galaxy enters a Strip Club and falls in love with a... More

☆ Important Note ☆
● Act One - A Universe Is Created Along With Something ●
● Act Two - Let's start this beautiful story ●
● Act Three - Okay Now We Can Start. ●
● Act Four - I Used To Be A Hot Boy But Now I'm stray Up Gorgeous ●
● Act Five - Dude. ●
● Act Six - Yeah, ok ●
● Act Seven - Cute Boy ●
● Act Eight - Space-Time Baby! ●
● Act Ten - Oh my God, people actually communicate? ●
● Act Eleven - Ladies and gentleman, Her ™●
● Act Twelve - Just pals being gals ●
● Act Thirteen - Don't forget to vote ●
● Act Fourteen - The Master Plan ●
● Act Fifteen - A white man? No! ●
● Act Sixteen - The sixth passager ●
● Act Seventeen - Not all exes are bad, but this for sure is. ●
● Act Eighteen - The boys of my dream. ●
● Act Nineteen - Can we just talk? ●
● Act Twenty - Prison Scape: Thanos Edition. ● Part One.
● Act Twenty - Prison Scape: Thanos Edition ● Part Two.
● Act Twenty-One - Sometimes, things do not go as planned. ●
● Act Twenty - Two - Filler. ●
● Act Twenty Three - Baby I got issues, but I love myself. ●
● Act Twenty-Four - Partners? ●
● Act Twenty-Five - Under the blade, I found you. ●
● Act Twenty - six - One plus one equals three. ●
● Act Twenty - Seven - Is Britney, Bitch ●

● Act Nine - To cry is a natural state ●

551 16 19
By Dmyt2311

ATTENTION

TW: Mention of death; severe eye injure.

-------------------------------------------------------

I touched my eyelid, trembling hands, heavily breathing.

Nothing was horribly shocking about this discovery, I was fine with the fact that I have now become blind. More than fine, super fine. There isn't anything inherently bad about being blind, especially if it's only one of them.

Just kidding.

Tears started rolling down my face. Well. At least one side of it. Looking at the people standing by my side, I realized they empathized with me as both hugged me compassionately.

The man was the first one to take a step back. To try to cheer me up.

Niki and Callahan didn't seem ready to let me go yet so we kept hugged, my chin resting on her shoulder, both feeling the curiously comforting furry feeling of the four meters Elkyp embrace as we hear some reassuring words from George.

- Look, maybe this isn't as bad as it seems. After some time you can go and implant a mechanical eye and you will be able to see again.

I sniffed.

- I supposed you have a solid case.

Untangling myself from their touch and wiping my tears I continued.

- Yeah! Let's be positive! I won't see for a while, but that's okay because after this so-called "while", which likely won't even last a week we go back to Earth and live happily ever after, right fellas?

The trio stared uneasily at each other.

- Fellas?

My tall new friend typed rapidly.

" I   m u s t  g o  n o w."

Clocks of hoofs were heard more muffled as Callahan departed from us.

- Fellas? Am I incorrect fellas?

An awkward silence established itself in the hall until Nikki decided to speak.

- Quackity, I feel that it's for the best for you to change and go with us to the Navigation Room. There's a lot to be addressed.

I now recall that currently apart from the night-robe, that dare I add only goes to my knee, yours truly is bare ass naked.

- I mean, if you say so.

- C'mon, I'll help you out.

Leading me to an elevator, George supported me so it wouldn't be harder to walk. Before any of us could press a button the shout of my name was heard, I turn around and see Nikki with an 'I've just finished crying rivers of tears but now I'm smiling so people won't worry too much about me' face as she begged.

- When you finish hearing what there is to be said, please, don't hate me.

Smiling I yell back.

- To hate you is a possibility that I will always fail to consider Nikki.

George gave it a voice command, the door closed and we arrived on the floor named Flivou. It gave us access to a quite small hall that, according to him, makes it possible to access the crew's bedrooms.

- George where exactly are we again?

He opened one of the doors and we got in what I believe is momentarily his private chambers. It was a very accurately made copycat of any random hotel room.

Even the unsettlings 'time is a construction and a purpose has always been irrelevant' vibes were there.

- At space? I thought it would be a bit more obvious by now.

He scoffs mocking me while opening the closet and

- Ok listen here bitch, you are supposed to pity me for at least ten minutes alright? I just went to a very traumatic event. Jeez, can't you be nice for once?

George snaps back at me instantly. He trow the clothes behind abruptly, getting closer, pointing his finger at me and harshly speaking.

- Do you think you're the only one that has been through a traumatic event? I just lost my fucking club. Every single bit of love and passion that I've put into Yummy is gone Quackity, gone. So don't go out of your league to try and make me feel bad because I'm already fucking destroyed.

My friend sits down on the bed, holding his tears while putting up an angry face. I immediately change my posture before he continues speaking.

-Two weeks before all of the shit hit the fan I thought about hiring more bodyguards. I saw some out-of-the-usual shady people surrounding the place and thought it would be a good idea. But I didn't. I hesitated. The one, the one fucking time that I didn't trust my gut this happens.

The man's voice starts to fail.

- And you know, maybe if I had hired them people wouldn't have died. My bar wouldn't be gone and my best friend wouldn't have gotten harmed.

So caught up on my recent discovered issues I fail to consider the one who welcomed me at his home when I had no place to go. And even forgot about those who worked with me, for who I had the pleasure to share such delightful moments.

Lowering myself at his level hugging him briefly, I get the clothes he prepared for me and go change.

But not before saying.

- Don't worry, everything is going to turn out just fine.

I smile at him and close the door to the bathroom. 

I'm going to massacre the ones who harmed my people.

-------------------------------------------------------

Hello fellas, are you folks enjoying the music that I'm putting up? If yall have any suggestion of music for one of the chapters that it might fit hit me up and tell me what is. I might even change depending on how superior your music taste is.

It's not hard to have a more superior taste in music than me to be fair. ( even though my favourite band is ABBA.)

I love Niki and Quackity friendship.

Also, Callahan species is going to get a really cute fanart very soon from a friend of mine so you guys can have a better vision of how they look like.

Their Instagram is: @frenzyish

Thanks for reading  <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 66 14
This is Karlnap high school au, made by me! This is your trigger warning. A LOT of angst. I will try to remember to put a trigger warning at the be...
519 28 27
[𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟑 - 𝓟𝓼𝔂𝓬𝓱𝓮] 𝓒𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓪 - The oldest of the three prettiest girls to walk the planet, even so, she was still in competition with...
9K 86 37
Ok yes hi, ME. This will include ships. Obviously, and uh warning: Smut, angst, and fluff along with kidnapping, raping, gore, and I put for some cha...
47.9K 1.1K 22
Karlnapity fanfiction WARNING THIS STORY CONTAINS ; suicide,Self harm, Gore, Suicide attempts, Depression, gunshots, panic attacks, anxiety, eating d...