WILD CHILD • Emmett Cullen

By its_red_riot_

"Or maybe your not as amazing as everyone makes you out to be." "Maybe." (Emmett Cullen x Female OC) More

Cast
Good-bye hell
1953
5th Class Today
Medusa
Surfer Chick
Do what I please
The Boyz
Stab Me
Art
Painting & Fights
Sleepovers & Realization
Furry Problems
Lap dog
The Final Sibling
Nations of the World
Surfs Up
Memory Lane
Types of Vampires
Family Bonding
Is Mans a Vampire?
Anything for Selenas
Bella's Turn
I Was Gonna Eat That
Baseball? No Thanks.
Arizona
I Warned Her
In The Air
Small Things
New Moon
Ink Stains
The Shop
The Last Kiss
Tears & Reunions
Goodbye
Burn It
Cupcake
New Moon? No, New You
First Times
Girls and Gays
Teen Titans
Thanksgiving Blues
Deck the Halls
New Year, New Celeste
Are We Okay?
Copy Cat
Werewolves? Whaaat?
Slap A Bitch or Jacob
Planning a Funeral
Shut Up Edgar
New Treaty
Eclipse
Positive
First of All
Victoria
Chaos
Death Wish
Chaos Trio Unite
Intruder Alert
Stalker
Training Arc?
Test Subjects
The Fight
Last Chance
Breaking Dawn pt. 1
Babe
Via Charlie
In the Cards
Wedding Bella
Spit
Surprise
Munchkin Land
Cheerleader
Baby Fever
Only You
Vampire Baby
Oh Ew
Names
A Lifetime
Breaking Dawn Pt 2
September 14, 2006
So Well
Just Us
Bigger than Vampires?
G. V. O. A. T.
Real Talk
LOOOKKKK
True Love
Freaks
A Patriot with Horrible Taste
Mayan
Distractions
Deep Talks

Enough

4.2K 137 2
By its_red_riot_

I sighed as I passed Bella's room. She was still sitting in front of the window doing nothing. It was the same thing everyday for the past few weeks. Woke up went to school came home sat there until she goes to sleep just to wake up screaming at 1 am. Dad and I took turns sitting with her at night.
I never thought it would be this bad. She shut me out after the day I came back. She barley even looked my way.

"Hey Bells." I say as I walk into her room. "Dinners ready." She ignores me and continues to stare out the window. I sigh and head downstairs.

"No luck?" Dad asks as I sit down.

"Nope." I sigh and start to eat. "I called her out of school for tomorrow."

"For what?"

"Gonna kidnap her take her to the shop." I tell him. "Maybe set her up with Kit so she'll move on faster."

"Celeste."

"Come on it's not healthy." I say. "And some say the best way to get over someone old is to get under someone new."

"I will ground you." I laugh out loud at that.

"Come on dad, I'm only playing. Mostly anyway." I mumble the last bit. "Maybe give her a tattoo a piercing, help her gain confidence."

"Maybe." He mutters. "But no dates."

"Fine fine." I mumble. "I finally get to practice on a human though."

"You can't just use your sister as a test subject. And going from an orange to a human is a big step."

"Please with the way she's acting she might as well be an orange." Dad coughs trying to hide a laugh.
"So how's Billy?" I have t had time to go down to the Rez lately with taking care of Bella and training harder to get my tattoo license. Paul comes here sometimes and Emily send foods. Life's shit right now.

"Doing good." Dad says.

"Oh yea how good?" I ask wiggling my eyebrows at him.

"No Celeste I am not dating Billy Black." Dad says. "And no I will never be dating him."

"Should I set you up with Ray then?" I ask only to gain a slap to the back of my head. "Come I just don't want you to die alone."

"Planning on leaving me?" Dad asks.

"No I mean like romantically alone." I say sighing. "I just think you deserve a good relationship, after everything that happened with mom. And you take such good care of Bella and me, you deserve it."

"Well maybe one day but for now, I'm good. Just me and my girls." Dad says leaning over to kiss my forehead.

"And Billy Black." I say making him sigh and I smile.

-

"Did you really lock her in there?" Dad asks when I come downstairs after ignore Bella's banging on her bedroom door. I'm still in my pajamas considering I'm not due into the shop until 3 today.

"Yup and now I'm going to go mess with her engine just enough so her car won't start and that she won't have the first clue on how to fix it." I tell him.

"Are you sure this a a good idea?" Dad asks as he follows me out into the foggy day.

"Nope, but at this point I'm willing to try anything. I miss my sister." I tell him as I pull the cables off her battery.

"Be careful okay, and I'll pay for anything she gets at the shop." Dad says.

"Nah it's cool. I get a discount and then she gets that plus family discount." I tell him. "Hopefully it helps. I know mine did with Addison."

"Did you get one for Emmett?"

"I got a teddy bear actually." I tell my dad and flip my left arm over to show him the little bear has button eyes and holding a little bleeding heart. "I designed it and Ray did it for me."

"It's cute." Dad says.

"Thanks. Felt right being that he was cuddly and liked hunting bears the most."

"I don't want to hear about your ex vampire boyfriends weird eating habits." Dad says Frowning. "Now have fun, be safe and don't be too mean to your sister."

"I make no promises on the last part. Love you dad."

"Love you too." I watched him drive away before closing the hood of the truck and going to let Bella out of her room.

"Morning Bella."

"Could no one have opened this earlier? I'm gonna be late."

"Well I just woke up and I guess dad left early." I tell her smiling. "But it's okay because you don't have school today."

"It's Wednesday, yes I do." Bella says. Shoving past me and going into the bathroom and slamming the door. I go into her room and take all of her clothes aside from her underwear and stuff downstairs and lock it in the closet. I go back upstairs and lay out an outfit for her. It's not as revealing as my usual outfits but it's different from her usual clothes. And then I go get ready.

"Celeste where's my clothes?" Bella asks as she comes into my room.

"On your bed Bella darling." I say and continue to do my eyeliner.

"Seriously Celeste where is it?"

"On your bed now go out them down or you won't get a ride to school." I tell her.

"I have my own car." Bella snaps.

"Actually the truck is currently out of commission so go out the clothes on so you can get a ride."

"What did you do to my truck?"

"Nothing you can prove." I say standing. "Now go get ready and I'm gonna brush my teeth. Once I'm done I'll come help you attach the chains."

"Fine." She snaps and turns and walks out of my room. I sigh when I hear her door slam before going to brush my teeth. I go to her room once I'm done to see her struggling to attach the pants chains. I go and help her before pushing her to sit down so I can brush her hair.

"Okay let's go." I say once I'm done. Bella grabs her bag and slumps downstairs. I follow and grab two green apples before following her outside. She gets in the car and slumps down. "Eat." I say shoving the apple in her face. "Now." I start the car and put on some random radio station before I start driving to the hair salon Vega recommended to me.

"Celeste you pasted to school." Bella says and I ignore her and turn up the radio. "Celeste." She snaps.

"Sorry Bella I can't hear you over this song." I say and start to dance along to the random song.

"Seriously Celeste what the fuck?"

"We're having a girls day." I tell her. "No you can't say no I don't care."

"Celeste!"

"No I've enough." I snap and lower down the volume. "Enough of the moping around and the acting like this. You've turned into a shell and I hate it. So this is step one of many!"

"Stop the car!" Bella snaps.

"Oh what your gonna walk back to school?"

"Yes!"

"Fine." I pull over and she gets out the car, so I get out. "This is healthy Bella!"

"You don't get it!" She screams turning back to face me. "You will never get it!"

"I get Bella I do. That's why I'm trying to help you!"

"Please you can't tell me you're breakup with Emmett hurt as much as mine!"

"First of all Isabella, how dare you assume how my breakup with Emmett was. Second of all let's say it doesn't or didn't hurt as much Addison killed herself when to dump me." I say.

"That's not the same and you know it." She snaps but at least looks a little guilty.

"Maybe it's not. But hey as sucky as your breakup with the virgin stalker was at least he actually broke up with you! Emmett didn't do that with me! He just said bye and that's it. He didn't tell me shit and I know I get it, it fucking hurts, but gods Bella don't do this to yourself."

"I don't know what you're talking about." She says before crossing her arms and doing that thing where she curls into herself.

"Yes you do and I won't let you do it." I say. "I went down this road once and I don't want you to make the same mistakes I did."

"Celeste."

"No listen Bella." I say. "Please just come out with me today, let's go dye our hair crazy colors. Maybe do some shopping. And then we'll go to the shop and if by then you really hate it I'll get you a can home. And if you don't hang out with us for a few. Maybe get a tattoo or a piercing or two."

"Celeste."

"Please."

"Alright." She says nodding and walking back towards the car.

"Thank you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 7.8K 14
"i was just a casualty to you. isn't that right, major?" "you know that you were so much more than that." "do i?" [jasper hale x female OC] #33 Jaspe...
1.1M 29.5K 45
"𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑖 𝑚𝑒𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟...𝑔𝑜𝑑 𝑖 𝑤𝑎𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑟" 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢...
93.9K 2K 22
Twilight to Breaking Dawn Emmett Cullen x OC
69.8K 1.6K 29
DO YOU SEE ME IN YOUR DREAMS, LIKE I SEE YOU IN MINE? twilight au paul lahote x female!oc unedited