ACADEMY OF MAGIC - Beginning...

By Bts_Internation_Army

THIS IS A BOOK 2. - JUNGKOOK FF. #COMPLETED #DISCLAIMER READ THE BOOK 1 FIRST TO UNDERSTAND. 'THE BEGINNING... More

Teaser 1:
Teaser 2:
Teaser 3
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
NOTE + Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
ALL CHARACTERS.
ALL CHARACTERS II
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 - The End
SHAMELESS PROMOTION OF BOOK 3 :
NOTE TO READERS
NEW BOOK UPLOADED

Chapter 28

3.2K 163 195
By Bts_Internation_Army

(Author's note: Before you read this chapter I suggest you to go back to the chapter where Jungkook explained everyone their parts and his plan to enter the castle because if you skipped that you wont understand this particular chapter and the next one, as it has many different plots and scenes at the same time.

MUSIC RECOMMENDED CHAPTER!)

•~•~•

A guard came to Jeongukk who was dancing with Y/n. Y/n's neck was hurting her a lot.

"Prince. The Queen wants you right now. She says your father is here to meet you."

"REALLY?"

"Yes, Prince."

"Y/n can you please wait for some time? I will be back!" Jeongukk asked and she nodded. He quickly followed the guard.

Within seconds a guy walked to her and slide his hands to her waist and started to dance with her.

"Who are you?" Y/n asked.

He removed his mask.

"Jeongukk!"

"Who is that? I am Jungkook."

"Jungkook?? Kookie!!! It's impossible to identify who is who!"

"I missed you!!" Tears rolled down his eyes as he hugged her tightly and she hugged him back.

"I missed you too Kookie!!!"

"I'm here to take you back!"

"N-No! I don't want to leave Gukkie too. Let's- Ahhh!" The pain in the back of her neck increased and she started to float in air. Everyone backed off.

The moon was up above. Everyone stopped dancing and the music stopped too. Jeongukk and Queen weren't here. Jino, Robert, Taehyun, Lizzy, the quests, Lisa, Taehyung, Jennie and Jimin watched her floating up above and taking circles.

Her eyes were shining and her mask fell down. There was something different from her aura than usual. It was like her powers over powered her mind.

"I see the end. I see the end of everything. When the light meets the dark, there will be chaos. Something which never happened in the history of the world. It can be stopped. You will have to stop 'her'."

she spoke and fell. Before she could fall on the ground Jungkook caught her. Everyone in the huge room stood shook. Jungkook actioned his friends to move out.

He started to walk out with Y/n from the otherside. He found his father Jungwoo standing in the corner of the dark isolated path.

"Jeon Jungkook!!"

"Appa? What are you doing here?"

"Jeon Jungkook. I found your mother. She is here. Let's go take her and you will have all the love you wanted."

"E-eomma is here?"

"Yes. Your eomma. Who will love you and you can live like a happy family!"

"Really appa?"

"Yes! Come with your appa and you will get eternal happiness and peace."

"I'm coming appa! I'm coming!" he spoke as tears rolled down his eyes.

•~•~•

"Jisoo?"

"Yes, Hope?"

"The king we stole the locket from... He gave this encrypted stone which was with the box of the moon locket to our highness, apologizing." Jhope giggled and entered the room where Jisoo was observing and reading about the moon locket.

"Oh! Thanks!" Jisoo giggled and took it.

"Lila is trying to talk to Medicia. I'll help her in some time. Will you come?"

"Nope! I have a lot to read about this. I did not find anything useful. We need some good content of information till they come back." Jisoo frowned.

"I know you will do well!" Jhope spoke.

"Where is our highness?" Jisoo asked.

"Alone in the restricted area." he replied.

"He spends a lot of time there, I wonder why?" she spoke looking at the stone.

"Jisoo? I love you....."

Her head shot up and her eyes widen at his sudden confession, before she could say anything he sprinted outside. She smiled like an idiot and examined the stone he gave her.

She read the lines written in the ancient script.

"Tantum ibit cujus est arca licet tangere eum. Si quis alius tetigit, et matrem terram aperire os eius penelize ille intrusus est!"

"OH MY GOD! HOPE!!!!" she shouted and ran outside after reading the words written on them. She looked for him in the whole castle and found him going towards the prison dungeons.

"Wait!" she took a deep breath. He turned towards her.

"I love you too and Y/N IS THE MOON PRINCESS!" She shouted in one breath giving him joy in the first part and a shock in the second one.

"HOW CAN SHE BE THE MOON PRINCESS!?"

"See this!" She showed him the ancient script.

"This means, 'Only he who owns the box is allowed to touch it. If touched by anyone else, mother earth will open her mouth to penelize the intruder!' Y/n was the first one who opened it and nothing happened to her! That is why there was no security because it is guarded by mother earth herself!! Now that she has touched it we can touch it and are safe or we would be gulped in by an earthquake. In short Y/N IS THE MOON PRINCESS!"

Lily came running in their direction. "A guard came to me saying the highness wants me in the court. I went there but when I came back... Now, Medicia is missing!!" she spoke breathing heavily.

•~•~•

Jungkook ran to the decided place where he saw Jimin and Jennie waiting for him.

"Kookie!"

"Hyung. Noona! Take her! I will be back soon! Appa is here. He came to see if we were alright. He says eomma is here. We will get her. You take her and go please!"

"Oh? Okay kookie!! Take care! Come back with your eomma!" Jimin smiled.

He nodded and handed Y/n to Jimin. He ran away back to the castle.

"Chim!"

"Yes Jen?"

"I hear Jisoo! S-she says... 'Y/n is the moon princess! Don't come to the castle. Medicia escaped.'"

"W-what??" Jimin exclaimed.

Jennie bent and turned Y/n's head a little.

"S-she has the symbol!" Jennie spoke with eyes wide open.

The symbol was shining brightly because of the full moon's effect.

"Let's take her out! She needs to be protected" Jennie spoke.

"Tae and Lisa?" Jimin asked.

"They will be fine. They probably are with Jungkook. We need to protect the Moon Princess!" Jennie assured. He nodded as they made their way out.

•~•~•

"Who are you?" Taehyun asked two figures in mask making their way out from the secret passage. Lizzy was there too! Doing her duty as a loyal Guardian.

The two figures turned to them. Taehyun removed his mask for a better look.

"Y-you! Look like me?" Taehyung removed his mask. Lisa who was standing beside him gasped and her mask fell down. Lizzy's eyes widen and she removed her mask too.

"And you l-look like me?" Lisa spoke looking at Lizzy.

•~•~•

Hobi, Lina and Jisoo were about to go to Medicia's prision when they heard a voice.

"Jung Hoseok! We are back." They turned to see Jungkook standing there.

"Kookie?"

"Yes. We are back!"

"So early?"

"Yes!"

"Where is Y/n? Others?"

"They are in the room. Come with me. I want to see if the locket is safe."

"Yes, it is. We wanna tell you something about Y/n"

"Okay okay. Jung Hoseok show me the locket first."

"Alright." J hope replied and walked leading them.

He stopped in mid-way.

"Jungkook never called me Jung Hoseok. You are not Jungkook." he turned towards the figure who called himself Jungkook.

"Who are you??"

A green smoke started to spread and the three of them blacked out.

"Erieeicia! The Queen of shape-shifting!"

To be continued...

(Author: I honestly dont know.... How did this chapter come out? Cause there were different scenes at one time. I hope that wasn't confusing. I suggest you to read it once again in such a scenario and you will get to understand it better in the later chapters, where the plots are deeply explained.)

(Not the Author: I LOVE THIS CHAPTER MAN! So I have a bad news!! 😶

The news is......

I actually.... Updated everything she wrote.... Before time...... And these were for like..... 7 weeks..... And everything is over now..... She did not write next..... And I dont know when will she write next or will be back.... 😶

INSHORT DONT ASK FOR AN UPDATE CAUSE I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING LEFT! 😭😭😭

So.... I TOLD BEFORE ITSELF. 😒

DONT 😒

HIT 😒

ME. 😒

GOODBYE! 🍕 I'm leaving cause,

1 I dont wanna get beaten. 🍕
2 I have nothing left to do here.🍕

{dont even think that slice was for you. It was mine and will be mine. 😒😏🍕})

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 13K 38
"....𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻?" 𝗛𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝘁𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗮𝘁 𝗮 𝘀𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗥𝗶𝗹�...
18.8K 949 32
It is the start of a new year at Hogwarts. Jeon Jungkook just wants to skate through his first year without much trouble. If only things went his wa...
2.2M 129K 83
Jungkook : Please help me, I feel horny.... Y/N : WTF! A story through texts Jeon Jungkook FANFICTION 2021 All rights reserved
3.5K 196 12
Wh....Who are you? why you don't love me anymore ....... . . you are my tigress...and it doesn't matter if you are human or a tigress .. we have to...