ACADEMY OF MAGIC - Beginning...

By Bts_Internation_Army

THIS IS A BOOK 2. - JUNGKOOK FF. #COMPLETED #DISCLAIMER READ THE BOOK 1 FIRST TO UNDERSTAND. 'THE BEGINNING... More

Teaser 1:
Teaser 2:
Teaser 3
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
NOTE + Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
ALL CHARACTERS.
ALL CHARACTERS II
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 - The End
SHAMELESS PROMOTION OF BOOK 3 :
NOTE TO READERS
NEW BOOK UPLOADED

Chapter 27

3.1K 155 196
By Bts_Internation_Army

§•~•~•§

§•~•~•§

The two figures picked up the little baby girl and started to run away in the forest.

"This is the rebirth of moon princess!"

"After a millennium? Master forgive me asking but how can you be sure about it?"

"You see this symbol at the back of this child's neck? It is the sacred symbol! It is supposed to be invisible in the human world... not here in the magical world! I will hide it from my powers so that she is safe but on every full moon night my powers won't be able to cover it up! On the blue moon day... "

"Shh...master we should leave. Cast your spell quick... They are coming!"

"You are right! We lost them but we won't let anything bad happen to her."

§•~•~•§

§•~•~•§

•~•~•

In the morning, Drake kept following Veronica A.K.A Eunwoo who tried his best to avoid him.

Eunwoo was sprinting in the huge hallways, in high heels and heavy gown which he was not at all used to. He slipped and fell onto the ground and cursed under his breath. Drake who was following him ran to him.

"My princess are you okay???"

"I'm fine!" Veronica rolled her eyes.

Veronica A.K.A Eunwoo's heel broke and her ankle was twisted. She tried to get up but wasn't able to, special credits to the long and heavy gown. Drake bowed to her and kissed her hand. Eunwoo was so done with all of this shit but still he really wanted to help Taehyun and Lizzy so he did not use his powers.

"Stop Prince and stay in your limits!" Veronica spoke.

"I cannot! You are so pretty and dont even have a mate. I will court you for myself. I will make you my favourite queen and keep you at the top. Just let me make you mine!"

'Ewwwwwww!!! This Bastard is dying! The first thing tomorrow morning! Im going to do is KILL HIM!' Eunwoo thought cringing at his disgusting words.

He kissed Veronica's neck and she pushed him away with not a lot of force so as to not get caught.

"You are strong baby! But not stronger than me!" Drake laughed.

'I am 100 times stronger than you! Damn! I will show you tomorrow! These people told they will be with me! Where the hell are they!'

Drake pinned her hands to the wall and got himself closer to her.

"What the actual shit is going on here!"

He turned to the owner of the voice.

It was Taehyun.

Eunwoo sighed with relief because if he would be a minute late also Eunwoo was gonna break Drake's teeth.

"I think you are very well aware of what this leads to, Prince Drake?" Taehyun spoke with an eyebrow raised and in a husky voice. Drake gulped with fear.

"G-G-Guardian? Taeh-yun! Sorry! I-I am sorry sir? Prince? Master? Lord?" Drake shuttered.

Taehyun ignored him and helped Veronica to get up but she couldn't so he picked her up and started to walk to his room...

Little did he know that....

Someone was watching them.

And getting jealous!

And wanted to choke Veronica.

•~•~•

He took Veronica to his room and placed her on the bed.

"I'll get the first aid." Taehyun spoke and walked to get a box.

Eunwoo noticed Lizzy in the room even though she casted a spell on herself. He internally showed a victory symbol cause he could help Taehyun now.

Taehyun came back and put the ointment on her ankle. He walked towards Veronica with a glass of water but she pulled him closer. Taehyun was shook at the sudden action.

"Thank me later." Veronica whispered.

Their faces were close but Lizzy got her face in between and kissed Taehyun harshly. He kissed her back still shook when Veronica A.K.A Eunwoo winked at him for fixing everything. Eunwoo put his arms behind his head, crossed his legs, smiled and looked up proud of himself like he was a great noble being or maybe 'Eunwoo to Rescue!'

"How dare you think of kissing her!" Lizzy shouted after pulling back.

Taehyun looked confused and pointed at Veronica and then Lizzy and then himself.

He looked innocent while talking. "Sh-he, Y-You? I? No! I-I? The k-kiss?" Lizzy hugged him tightly and he hugged her too.

"I love you Tae!"

"I love you more Lizzy!"

•~•~•

"Let the ball begin!" Evie announced as the clock struck 7 pm and everyone put on their mask.

Jeongukk and Y/n were in the middle of the ball. Everything looked beautifully magnificent.

The beautiful music made everyone lose their minds in it and flow.

Lizzy, Taehyun, Robert and Jino were at the ball with everyone. Eunwoo was hiding in Alexandria's room with her, because Mark and Suzy were already looking for him everywhere. They weren't known as 'The Chaotic Guardian Duo' for nothing. Their whole and soul goal was to tease and irritate the others. They were cute and chaotic together. No doubt why Jeongukk liked them so much.

"Suzy-ahhh!!! Did you check the meeting room?"

"Yes!! He is not there!!! Markiee-ahh!!! Did you see his room?"

"Yes!! I did not find him there. Did I ever tell you.... You look toooooo beautiful!"

"Thankyou!!! You look handsome tooo!!!"

Jino, Mark and Suzy basically got their eyes everywhere. They were the eyes of the Dark Guardian society. They knew everything about the kingdom. That is why they never stayed in the palace. Suzy and Mark somehow got to know that Alexandria lied and that he was here in the castle but hiding somewhere.

Jungkook with the others was already into the castle.

"Kookie! You get Y/n. We'll manage the Guardians or whatever people, who guard this place!"

"Thanks Tae hyung!"

'Y/n! I'm here for ya! I'll take you back with me!'

'And who ever comes in between... Will pay the price.'

To be continued....

(Not the Author: Happy Birthday!!! So... Idk your name... And I am unsure of this tagging thingie cause this app is weird.

Anyways.... HAVEEE A BLASTTTT!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAYTTY!!!! (18TH MARCH 2021)  May you have a long life and God bless.💜 )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

677K 24.4K 66
BTS JUNGKOOK X READER Continuation of book 1. Story by @haru__bts Cover by @Jkwifeeuuu
15K 576 12
A vampire ff .[COMPLETEDβœ”] . .>>Jungkook ,a young man who moves to Seoul trying to find a job gets offered to work as the manager of a very rich bui...
3.5K 196 12
Wh....Who are you? why you don't love me anymore ....... . . you are my tigress...and it doesn't matter if you are human or a tigress .. we have to...
400K 39.2K 55
[ A FEATURED FANFIC ] two rival wizards agree on a temporary truce to save the magic from going extinct. falling in love wasn't the plan at all howev...