๐ˆ๐’ ๐’๐‡๐„ ๐’๐๐„๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐‹...

By karmaiskrazy

~ Y/n was added by Bokuto to Captains~ /Oikawa/ "She's a captain? She's a setter?? AND she's pretty??? I have... More

.00
.01
.02
.03
.04
.05
.06
.07
.08
.09
.10
.11
.12
.14
.15
.16
.17
.18
.19
.20

.13

4.1K 106 40
By karmaiskrazy

My way home was calm, well on the outside. On the inside I was not call at all. My head was full, of just Kenma.

The fact that we were probably going to kiss, but then his mom came home. Wait.. what if he didn't want to actually kiss me.. but he kissed me on the cheek. So he would've kissed back?

I'm so going tell Keiji about this tomorrow.

Once I get to my house I go enter to a dark home, I assumed that my dad called me before he went to bed, so I just went to room and got ready for bed.

Once I was finished getting ready to sleep, I did. Once my head hit the pillow I was out.

-----

Beep

Beep

Beep

When I hear my alarm going off I groan and roll over, turning it off. I sat up and stretched, getting out of bed.

Once I was out of bed I got ready to leave. I had to get ready fast so I could get to the boys practice before they actually started. I was very determined to tell Akaashi what happened as soon as I saw him.

Once I was ready I went downstairs, said bye to my parents and left.

I put my earbuds in and played music as I walked. I kept walking until I reached the school.

Once I got to the gym doors I peaked inside. I spotted Akaashi talking to one of his teammates, but I also didn't see Bokuto.

I ran inside and grabbed Akaashi wrist and started to drag him outside.

"Hey! Where are you taking him??" The teammate asked.

"Just tell Bokuto I needed Akaashi to help me with something! I'll bring him back!" I yelled as a dragged Akaashi out of the gym and towards the back of the school where we go to talk shit sometimes.

"Where are we going Y/n??" He asked.

"Just come on! I have thing to tell you." I say as we finally get there, "Sit down." I say sitting down on the grass and patting the grass next to me.

"Ok, you have me here, what happened?" He asked.

"Ok, ok, so you know yesterday how I was hanging out with Kenma right?"

"Ok.. did something bad happen..?"

"No no, ok so when I got there he took me to his room, BUT BUT, when he did he like grabbed my hand and led me there. I was like FREAKING out, right?"

"Right.."

"And when we got to his room we were standing there as I looked around the room from the door.. but the thing about that is, that he didn't let go of my hand, like he kept holding it until I let go to look at his manga collection. And I was over here just like 'omgomg he's still holding my hand?? How do I let go politely??' Being kinda overdramatical, but I WAS FREAKING OUT MAN!"

"Wow.. I'm surprised he just grabbed your hand.. and he still held once you got to his room?"

"MHMM!"

"Ok.. well what else happened? Because there has to be something else if you dragged me away from practice."

"Ok ok, yes there is something else. Ok so once I looked around a bit he had me play this game, subnautica?- 0/10 would not recommend, fucking scary- anyways- so I was playing it, I got jump scared and I alt F4ed-"

"What's alt F4?"

"It's a shortcut that closes a window."

"Oh, ok, carry on."

"Then he said we could play Minecraft or something more calm together, but I told him I would just watch him play. And so he has the Alexa LED lights, so he said 'alexa change the lights to purple' and I thought it was cool so I did that but changed the lights to red."

"Oh god.."

"Don't worry it gets better, so I obviously had to-" I do the fuck boy face, "the classic fuck boy face, and say something like 'whats up shawty bae tryna be my sneaky link?' you know? He said he didn't think it was that funny and I was teasing him about it and I leaned over and patted his head, but but but, his HAAAAIIIR!! Lemme tell you, it was so soooooft. So, as one does, I asked him if I could play with it, he was kinda hesitant, like maybe nervous? But he agreed. So ok, here's how we were sitting, I was sitting on the bed, and he was on the floor in between my legs."

"Ok, besides you being weird, it sounds you guys are kinda like couple."

"We are not acting like a couple! ImeanIwouldn'tmindifwereone but that's besides the point! It doesn't matter, we aren't a couple.. ANYWAYS- as we were sitting there I was watching him play Minecraft and playing with his hair, I ended up like also scratching his head. And I guess it felt good so he LITERALLY set the controller down and like leaned back farther. He ended up like leaning his head back onto my lap, so at that point I couldn't scratch his head so I just rested my hands on the sides of his face, like lightly caressing his face. So there we were, his head on my lap, my hands caressing his face, me admiring his pretty face.. then he like, softly opened his eyes and stared back me. So then we were staring at each other-"

"Oh my god.. did you guys-"

"Hush, hush, I'm not done. So like I was saying, we were staring at each other, I told him he was pretty, then he reached his hand up and like held my face and then he told me I was prettier. Then I started to slowly lean down, his hand guiding me as I leaned.. then.."

"Then..?"

"THEN WE WE WERE INTERRUPTED BY HIS PARENTS GETTING HOME!!"

"PFFT- YOU WERE COCK BLOCKED!"

"NOT LIKE WE WERE GOING TO HAVE SEX!"

"RED LIGHTS? ALMOST KISSING? HIM ALSO OBVIOUSLY WANTING TO KISS YOU? I SMELL SEXUAL TENSION BESTIE!!"

"AKAASHI I'M GONNA HURT YOU I SWEAR!"

"Okok, so like did his parents like catch you guys in the act?"

"No, his mom like yelled that she was home, so we both freaked out. I got out from behind him and sat next to him and he told Alexa to change the lights back to purple, THEN his mom came in. She was like kinda shocked I was there but the she just told Kenma that they were going to bed."

"Well at least she didn't catch you guys having sex."

"AKAASHI!!"

"Haha, ok sorry, but did anything else happen?"

"Apology accepted, and yeah. So after his mom left the room, he asked me to play with his hair again, and of course I said yes. Then as we were chilling my dad called and said I had to go home. We were both bummed about it. But I got my stuff and we went down to the front door. We said our goodbyes and I started to walk down the driveway. But then he called my name, so I turned around and he was coming up to me. He stopped infront of me, then.. HE KISSED MY CHEEK, THEN JUST WENT BACK TO THE DOOR!"

"He.. HE KISSED YOUR CHEEK??"

"MHMM, I WAS JUST STANDING THERE IN SHOCK.

"SO WOULD I, that's so crazy.. he just, kissed you? On the cheek?"

"Yes yes yes!"

"I can't believe he like, actually did that, he must really like you.. like REALLY like you."

"Right!? I know, we haven't even known each other that long, like deadass a week. But like even in this week we've learned so much about each other. Like we've talked so much, you know?"

"Yeah, I'm not surprised actually. Kenma warmed up to you really fast. It took him forever to even warm to me.. but with you, you both just like clicked.. I'm telling you soulmates!"

"Ugh.. I wish.. because between like me and you.. like bestie code, me, you, NO ONE ELSE, I do like Kenma. That's on bestie code."

"Of course, bestie code, I won't tell anyone. But I'm sure he feels the same, are you going to tell him, or wait for him to say something?"

"I.. I don't know.. I haven't that far.. I guess it'll just happen when it does.. but c'mon, we've been gone for awhile, I bet Bokuto's worried."

"Yeah, you're right. But hey, just saying, I think he for sure likes you back, so you don't have a lot to worry about."

"Thanks Akaashi, it actually means a lot coming from you."

"No problem, that's what besties are for.. mwah.."

"Awwwww, you said mwah!"

"Yeah, yeah, don't make to much of a deal or I never will again." He walks faster leaving me slightly behind.

"Wait! No I'm sorry!" I say catching back up to him.

Our way back to the gym was just full of small talk and banter. Once we got there Akaashi went in and I left and just went ahead to my first hour class.

Once I got there I placed my stuff down, and got out my switch. I opened Minecraft and got onto me and Kenma's world. I was in the mine, so just spent my time mine while waiting for class to start.

------------------

Alright besties, its about time to be back to regularly scheduled programming.

Now that schools out, well it has been for like.. a little over a week, but I've had to go to graduation and a grad party, hanging out with friends, you know how the first week of summer is.

Buuut, I shall now be back to writing chapters. I'm going to try to set a schedule but for now, I will be trying to update once a week.

I love all of you very much, last time I updated this book had about 10k reads, now it has 18k

Like I literally can't express how much I love y'all 🥰💕✨

But without further ado, I shall see y'all in a week time (with hopefully a schedule)

Drink water, eat food!

Love you!! 🥰💕✨

- cherry 🍒

ALSO! HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!! 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 58 17
She/her pronouns! Y/n is from a wealthy family with strict rules. She does everything she can to make her family proud. Her life turns upside when sh...
761K 22.1K 50
"๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™› ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™–๐™™๐™™ ๐™– ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™œ๐™˜?" โ™ฅ๏ธŽโ™ก๏ธŽโ™ฅ๏ธŽ In which Y/n gets added into a groupchat full of dumb volleybal...
12K 1K 33
[Book One] |ร—| Ineffable: unutterable, inexpressible |ร—| "Know your enemy. Win the war. Bring back victory." Kuroo and Kenma. Two best friends who we...
2.8K 130 24
Asteria Mori runs away from home when her mother tells her that she is to be engaged at the age of 18. That same night she gets into some trouble, bu...