.09

[Bold - Kenma : Italics - You]

"So that's the whole little mini story. Basically some of the captains are going to hangout tomorrow." I say blocking up a hole that a creeper blew up.

"Oooh, ok.. hey I have a question." Kenma says coming over to your character.

"Yeah?"

"How long are you guys going to hangout?"

"Ummm, not really sure, probably a few hours I suppose.. why?"

"Ok, well wanna like meet and hangout after you guys are done hanging out?"

"Wait really?"

"Yeah.. really"

"Yeah, ok, we'll probably hangout until like 3:30 or 4, so I can text you when we're done then we can meet up somewhere. Speaking of which, where would you want to meet?"

"Hmm, what about that small cat cafe by those thrift shops?"

"Oo, ok, I know where you're talking about. That place is pretty cute, I've been there a few times."

"Ok, so we'll meet there at like 3:30 or 4?"

"Yeah! Alright, oh wanna play something else, Minecraft is getting kinda boring.."

"Yeah, I was thinking that too.. Fall Guys?"

"Hell yeah, I'm ready to rAge."

"Haha, ok hop on."

The rest of the night was spent with you and Kenma raging on Fall Guys. Complaining about the new maps and games because they fxcking suck. You guys wore matching skins, the most bright annoying colours that y'all had. But after about an hour of screaming you guys were done with Fall Guys and went to play and throw some Overwatch games instead. Though you guys only played until about 1 am because you needed to go to sleep since you were meeting up with people tommorow. So, you both said your good nights and got off.

----------

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

I roll over in bed hearing the loud beeping of my alarm. I groan as I lean over and turn it off.

"It's too early for me.." I say swinging my feet over the side of the bed. My feet hut the cool ground, sending a small shiver up my spine.

I grab my phone of the charger and open it. It's about 10:30 and I have some texts from the captains group chat, reminding about the hangout today.

Once I'm up I do my simple routine, bathroom, shower, teeth, hair, etc., etc.

----------

"Bye dad! I'll be back later!"

"Ok kiddo! Have fun!"

I close the door and make my way to the street. The cafe we were meeting at wasn that far from my house, about a 15-20 minute walk. I look at the clock on my phone, it's was around 12:30, so I would be there a bit early.