.16

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I say to the stalker girl infront of me.

"What do you mean? Did Bokuto not tell you? I'm also going to be a stand in manager for training camp, possibly a permanent manager." She said in a fake tone, giving me a fake smile.

"I- Hmm, ok one sec." I say giving her back the same tone and fake smile.

I walk over to where the team is, right to Bokuto.

"Hey! Y/n, whats-" Bokuto starts.

"Can you come here for a sec?" I say waving him over and leading him outside the gym.

Once outside I stared at him with a slightly angry face.

"Y/n.. you're kinda scarring me.."

"Bokuto.. how smart are you?" I say, calmly.

"Um.. kinda smart I guess.. why?" He asked back.

"They tell me.. why did you let HER be a manager??

"W-what do you mean?" He said back.

"Abby! You let her be manager knowing how she is toward she players, mainly Akaashi!" I say back in a bit of a louder, irritated tone.

"I-.. right.. I know I know but I guess I just couldn't say no to her! You know I can't say no to a pretty girl!"

"Bokuto.." I sighed, "Does Akaashi know?" I asked him, trying to calm down.

He stayed silent and looked to the ground.

"Bokuto.. he knows right..?" I looked at him.

He shook his head no.

"Ok.. I guess I'll have to tell him if she hasn't completely smothered him yet.."

"Are you mad at me?"

"No.. I just wished you told me, but I'll just have to deal with it. But c'mon let's go tell Kaashi." I say walking past him to the entrance.

"Ok." He said following behind me.

Once we got to the entrance again I scanned the floor. There was so many players. But I finally spotted Akaashi, and of course there was Abby talking to him. She even attempted to touch him but he seemed to dodge them.

"Found em." I say.

"Where?" Bokuto replied, looking around.

"Over there." I point to them.

"Alright! Let's go!" Bokuto said grabbing my hand and dragging me over to them.

"Oh my gosh Akaashi that was so funny!" I heard Abby giggle as we approached them, she looked like she was trying to grab onto his arm.

"I didn't even say anything funny, now please get off me." Akaashi said back, shoving her arm away from him.

"Akaashi! Hey!" I say approaching them.

"Oh, hey Y/n." He said back, turning his full attention to me and Bokuto.

"C'mere I- uh need help with something." I say.

"Oh, ok. Yeah, I'll be back guys." He said as we both walked away, "oh my god thanks for saving me back there.." He said as we turned a corner and sat on a flight of stairs.

"No problem, I could you were practicality begging your life to be saved, so you're welcome for being  your knight in shining armor."

"I- why are so dramatic?"

"Ugh- my heart!- its- it's shattering!- Im- I'm dying- bleh-.." I said pretending to fake die.

"No! My knight in shining armor! What shall I ever do without you! You can't die on me now!" Akaashi said back dramatically shaking me.

"Ah! I have risen from the dead!" I say leaning back up.

"Thank god! My precious knight!" He said hugging me.

We hugged then laughed at each other.

"I love out friendship so much." He said.

"Me too.. but Nekoma's going to be here right?" I asked.

"Yeah, Nekoma and some other schools too, but I'm pretty sure we will only be interacting with Nekoma and Karasuno this training camp."

"Alright.. I don't know why I'm really nervous to see him again.."

"Why? There shouldn't be a reason to be nervous. It's so obvious that he likes you."

"I know.. it's just.. I don't know how to explain it.. I get all giddy inside when I talk to him or see him, like when we face time? Ugh, don't even get me started!"

"I get you, you talk about him a lot you know?"

"I do?!"

"Haha, yes you do. I find it.. cute that you do though, it shows how much you do like him. He probably talks to Kuroo about you a lot too.. honestly wouldn't surprise me."

"You think..?"

"Yeah.." he said placing a had on back and pulling me into a hug, "and.. don't let anyone get in the way of your love, okay?"

"Okay, thanks Kaashi.." I say back, hugging him back.

"C'mon let's go, everyone is probably wondering where we went by now." He said letting go of the and getting up.

"Alright, thanks for talking with me." I say also getting for the stairs.

"Anytime."

We walked back to the gym and started chatting with others until the rest of the teams arrive. Abby can to bother us a few times but she was mostly busy drooling over the rivaling school boys.

But there's something that I can't shake from our conversation earlier...

Why do I feel like someone was listening to us..?

It's probably nothing..

---------------------------------------

Alr cuties soooo small thing, I took my schedule book down bc I'm going to shifts some dates around of when I do update book to match my work schedule. So far its looking like this book will be on Wednesday and "The Quiet One" would be Sunday. But I might just start updating at random :(

But n e ways,

Trigger warning: my sad little angst brain thought/theory on my own book.

So what if in this book Akaashi was actually in love with Y/n and when this whole crush on Kenma thing happening he was more joking about it in the beginning because he thought it was a joke. But now that he knows it's for real he takes it more seriously and has to push his feelings aside because he wants his bestie to be happy. But deep down it hurts him having to see the one he loves so much fall in love with someone else.

Oh my god why do I do this to myself .. ??😭✋

Makes me wanna write an Akaashi x reader 😭

So that's that sad little thought, I also just wanted to say thank you all for 30k+ reads 
<

333

Time to go cry 😗✌️