.13

My way home was calm, well on the outside. On the inside I was not call at all. My head was full, of just Kenma.

The fact that we were probably going to kiss, but then his mom came home. Wait.. what if he didn't want to actually kiss me.. but he kissed me on the cheek. So he would've kissed back?

I'm so going tell Keiji about this tomorrow.

Once I get to my house I go enter to a dark home, I assumed that my dad called me before he went to bed, so I just went to room and got ready for bed.

Once I was finished getting ready to sleep, I did. Once my head hit the pillow I was out.

-----

Beep

Beep

Beep

When I hear my alarm going off I groan and roll over, turning it off. I sat up and stretched, getting out of bed.

Once I was out of bed I got ready to leave. I had to get ready fast so I could get to the boys practice before they actually started. I was very determined to tell Akaashi what happened as soon as I saw him.

Once I was ready I went downstairs, said bye to my parents and left.

I put my earbuds in and played music as I walked. I kept walking until I reached the school.

Once I got to the gym doors I peaked inside. I spotted Akaashi talking to one of his teammates, but I also didn't see Bokuto.

I ran inside and grabbed Akaashi wrist and started to drag him outside.

"Hey! Where are you taking him??" The teammate asked.

"Just tell Bokuto I needed Akaashi to help me with something! I'll bring him back!" I yelled as a dragged Akaashi out of the gym and towards the back of the school where we go to talk shit sometimes.

"Where are we going Y/n??" He asked.

"Just come on! I have thing to tell you." I say as we finally get there, "Sit down." I say sitting down on the grass and patting the grass next to me.

"Ok, you have me here, what happened?" He asked.

"Ok, ok, so you know yesterday how I was hanging out with Kenma right?"

"Ok.. did something bad happen..?"

"No no, ok so when I got there he took me to his room, BUT BUT, when he did he like grabbed my hand and led me there. I was like FREAKING out, right?"

"Right.."

"And when we got to his room we were standing there as I looked around the room from the door.. but the thing about that is, that he didn't let go of my hand, like he kept holding it until I let go to look at his manga collection. And I was over here just like 'omgomg he's still holding my hand?? How do I let go politely??' Being kinda overdramatical, but I WAS FREAKING OUT MAN!"

"Wow.. I'm surprised he just grabbed your hand.. and he still held once you got to his room?"

"MHMM!"

"Ok.. well what else happened? Because there has to be something else if you dragged me away from practice."

"Ok ok, yes there is something else. Ok so once I looked around a bit he had me play this game, subnautica?- 0/10 would not recommend, fucking scary- anyways- so I was playing it, I got jump scared and I alt F4ed-"