My Sunshine~ mbb x fem reader

By suicidal4u

"I would occasionally pull up a photo of her on my phone, and kiss her lips" "wish it were real" More

Obsession?
The Concert
Fangirls
On internet~
hAnGoUtS
Guess I didn't lie
~what happens after~
mills i-
✨Movie night✨
The incident-
Seven Minutes In Heaven
Candygrams and cute notes
Lake house yeahhhh-
We are who we are when no one's around.
Pool party☠️
💕Confessions💕
☠️Instagram Live☠️
Interview?
How could you?
Falling
Come find me
•birthday surprise•
bathtub fantasies
I will end you 😀
iNsTaGrAm
Bali, Indonesia
Old wounds
Characters
escape room
the truth comes out
see you again.
always and forever
a song and a question
~sudden plans~
i do.
NEW STORY

✨director drama✨

1.2K 34 15
By suicidal4u

Y/n's pov:-

"hey guys, so today I decided to go live. I have my friends here with me and my girlfriend too", I said, sitting in front of my phone and pulling Noah Skye and Millie into the frame.

"hi people", Noah said, waving.

"hi everyone, mills here", Millie said in her signature British accent.

"...and I'm Skye and I'm very unimportant so pls ignore me", Skye said. Why not.

"don't say that, you're very important to me", Noah said and hugged her small frame.

"ok enough PDA lol", I said as I pushed them apart.

"says the girl who makes out with her girlfriend almost every second", Noah said, coolly.

"nowa I swear to god-", Millie started.

"ok ok stop around 1.2k people joined already.", Skye said as she started reading the comments.

"uhm ok first up someone's asking if viewers will see Millie in the newest d/n l/n film", Skye read aloud.

"wow news spreads fast.", I said, raising my eyebrows.

"yeah, well the casting chart was out in social media", Noah said.

I gave millie a subtle nod and waited for her to answer.

"umm no. I'm not working on any new project recently. so no, you people won't get to see me in the film.", she said, looking down and I connected my pinky finger to hers.

"people say that they're not watching the movie anymore if Millie doesn't make an appearance.", Skye said, her eyes moving around the device rapidly.

"I know right, they lost a great actress.", I said, hinting subtly that there was drama on set. I saw Noah give me a curt nod, almost like he was impressed. okay, gotta continue like this.

"people are asking what happened on set and why Millie quit.", Skye read out.

"wow, they've figured out already that Millie quit", Noah said. things were going according to plan.

"Millie, I'll let you do the honours.", I said to her.

"well there was a lot of drama on set for all I can say. harassment, mistreatment and work don't really go together", she finished and i was proud about how she hinted that she was being insulted on set. Noah seemed pretty satisfied too. so far, so good.

"people want to know what you meant by your latest tweet, y/n. they say the love the new hashtag.", Skye said to me. Ok I can handle this.

"recently, Millie has been facing a lot of hate and it pains us to see that even after working so hard and trying to be all good, y'all literally attack us all the time. what I want to say that we are humans too and we make mistakes just like everybody else. putting forward your opinion is okay...until it becomes toxic and we get hated on. Millie had to quit Twitter previously because of cyber bullying and tiktok too, a few days ago. She gets hate because of having difficulty hearing and to be honest is that really a good excuse to hate on someone? no right? that's exactly my point. hating on someone is bad enough, but hating on them for something that the person is not responsible for is worse. hence, my twitter post.", I finished. Nothing, just facts.

"that's actually true. we need you to spam Twitter with the new hashtag #justiceformilliebobbybrown just like people spammed #takedownmilliebobbybrown. please guys, it's a request to y'all from our side.", Noah said and I fist bumped him.

"okay. Harry styles joined.", Skye said.

"oh hey Harry.", I said, smiling at the screen. I finally talked to him and we'll be working on a song from next week.

"he commented 'lots of love to you guys. and y/n don't forget to advertise our new song!", Skye read from the comments.

"of course! and if you guys haven't heard, me and harry are collabing to produce some new music for all of you. stay tuned! ", I said.

"someone called devon.eats.eggos is saying that d/n l/n can be a real ass sometimes.", Skye read out.

"that's true actually.", Millie said.

"mhm"

"ok next?", I asked Skye.

"nothing, people just wanna know what happened between Millie and d/n.", she said. perfect, now the people know something did happen between Millie and d/n.

"someone called Aiden Zhou just typed a long comment.", Skye said as Millie immediately turned around.

"Aiden joined? I worked with him for a short time in the movie.", Millie said.

"Skye read it, please", Noah said.

"yeah okay. it says 'hello guys. many of you might be wondering about Millie's role in the new d/n l/n movie and some of you might hate on her for quitting, but trust me guys, I know better. The mistreatment she has gone through during her time on set was really a lot. And that's the reason I quit too. I don't think the movie's even happening anymore.", Skye finished reading.

"okay so Aiden literally said what happened.", I murmured.

"I think you should tell them now, Millie", Noah said to her, turning his head.

"yeah I guess...", Millie said, trailing off. I reached out and looped my arm around her shoulders and pulled her closer to me. She rested her head on my shoulder as I whispered into her ears that I was there with her and that everything was going to be alright. she nodded and sat back up.

"okay. so d/n l/n was directing this movie and I got a role. I had to move across the continent for it. During the first few days he was this well behaved, well presented man who was very patient and willing to co operate with us. but just as filming started he suddenly started losing all his patience and well manners. he was calling me out every single scene in every single second. The others were being harassed too but it was like he had something personal against me. Hurling insults every minute, cursing at me, trying to control me and calling me out all the time without any reason really got to me. and that is the reason I quit. I'm sorry if anyone here feels offended but what I said was the absolute truth.", Millie completed.

"that's all, sunshine?", I asked her softly and she gave me a small nod.

"ok then. this is where we stop the live. we love you all, stay safe and please please please just spam Twitter with the hashtag #justiceformilliebobbybrown. we need to get Millie the respect she deserves. thank you all for joining. special thanks to Aiden Zhou for supporting Millie and all of us. stay happy, we out!", I said and ended the live.

"woah that went better than expected", Skye said and Millie nodded in agreement.

"ok now the video", Noah said.

"i have an idea. a lot of people wished me happy birthday and I haven't had time to officially thank them. I can make a video about that and we can talk about the d/n matter too.", I said.

"you would've had time to thank them if you didn't waste it by making out with Millie.", Skye said with a straight face.

"no-"

"hey, I'm not complaining though.", Millie said, laughing.

"oof shut up", I said playfully shoving Millie who bumped into Noah.

"millay! okay bacc to da YouTube video", Noah said in a fake British accent.

"YouTube?", I asked, confused.

"nah that's just a dialogue I used in a video once", Noah said proudly.

"okay back to the Instagram video", Millie said in her real British accent.

"yes okay", Skye said, setting up a tripod.

"3..2..1..start speaking.", Noah said, giving me a countdown.

"hello everyone. to all of those who wished me happy birthday, I'm sorry for not saying this earlier, but thank you to every single one of you. Know that I genuinely love you all and care about you. Recently you all know that there's been a lot of drama regarding Millie and the d/n l/n movie. The ones who joined my live would know but for those who don't, here's the story from Millie perspective.", I said, gesturing Millie to enter the frame.

After she repeated the entire incident, I went to speak for the closing sentence.

"thank you guys for listening to our side of the story. please please please help raise awareness against all forms of bullying and also help the hashtag #justiceformilliebobbybrown grow famous so that we can get Millie the respect she deserves, once and for all. Thank you all once more, we'll see you next time.", I said and Skye stopped recording.

"yup that'll be pretty good", Noah said fiddling with the camera.

"okay imma post it"

-

I was strumming my guitar when I heard Noah yell, "Y/N LOOK WHAT D/N L/N POSTED ON HIS TWITTER!"

"OMG WAIT I WANNA SEE TOO", I heard Millie say.

I quickly pulled out my phone.

D/N_L/N_Director
@directinglives

the new movie is off guys. partly because of unco-operative actors and partly because I agree with god's word, 'homosexuality is a sin.' if you know what I mean.
5:49 PM • 22/9/20
_________________________________________
765 Retweets 1k Likes

-

"he really got something against Millie"

"huh well did his dumb ass read the comments? it's full of stuff like 'go away homophobe' or '#justiceformilliebobbybrown' or '#stopthebullying", I said to the others, walking into the room.

"yup and now the entire internet knows what happened. Mr. Director is getting cancelled.", Noah said proudly.

"yass, love it!", I cheered.

"hey, all of you? thank you so much for doing this for me. especially y/n. I love you so much", Millie said to us.

"don't thank us dimwit, that's what friends are for", Skye said.

"for real, Millie, shut up", Noah said and I laughed.

"oof okay jeez"

A few minutes later I saw Millie roaming around the house with nothing particular to do. I remembered that night when she was tinkering with my guitar. I decided to teach her today.

"hey mills?", I called out to her.

"hmm?", she said, looking up.

"you wanna come up to my room? we could play the guitar.", I asked her.

"sure, let's go", she said, grabbing my hand and pulling me to my room.

"ok so."

"yup, so." I said, picking up the guitar.

"I wanna play-"

"yeah I'm giving it to you-"

I gently placed the guitar in the correct position as she put her left hand on the fret board and right hand on the bridge of the guitar.

"ok so one of the most basic chords is the C major chord. we call it C.", i said, going around and adjusting the guitar from behind her.

"and this is how we play it", I said and put my fingers on the frets. I noticed that Millie did not even try to play the chord.

"...uhh earth to Millie?", I asked her, confused.

"oh uh-"

"yup, you're definitely distracted.",I said, breathing down on Millie's neck.

"...how am I supposed to focus when I feel your body all over me like that?", she said, her breath hitching in her throat.

I smirked and pushed myself even closer to her and whispered in her ears, "play the guitar, dimwit."

"of course."

We spent the night strumming away and flirting till we were exhausted and feel asleep in each others arms.

🤝🤝🤝🤝🤝🤝🤝🤝🤝🤝🤝🤝🤝🤝
abrupt end but ok

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 762 146
@colbybrock liked your photo @colbybrock commented 'woah' started June 11, 2018
102K 2.7K 25
Random and fluffy Fillie one shots. It can get quite strange over here, I have a lot on my mind... Feel free to send requests! Thank you to everyone...
134K 5.1K 37
❛ YOU'RE JUST ONE, CLUMSY PHOTOGRAPHER, BUT I FIND IT TO BE ADORABLE ❜ ╔ started: july 29, 2018 ended: november...
832K 19.9K 51
❝ dacre montgomery? more like daddy bend me over a table and spank me then buy me a goat ❞ [social media] [female oc x dacre montgomery]