Something Different. - V.H. (...

vinniehackeraddict tarafından

A new girl struggles to make friends after her parents left her for a year without notice. y/n tries to move... Daha Fazla

My New Beginning
I'm finally here
My First Day
My First Project
We Finally "Meet"
Explaining Everything
Not A Chapter
Life Goes On
Oopsie
I Dont Know How I Feel
I Got Kissed... Twice
I Got Kissed.... Twice Pt.2
Starry Night
New Day
Trouble in Paradise?
Night One
Party
Not An Update
Catching Up on Life
Oh Shit
Ouu
Cock Blocks
Little Issue
Well Fuck Life
Here We Go
Extra
Accident
Scary Shit
Please Read
Terror
⚠️Important⚠️
Comfort Pt. 1
Comfort Pt.2
My Rock
Petty
Grad Day
Grad Day Pt.2
Care Taker Pt.1
Care Taker Pt.2
Tea?
⚠️Important⚠️
Announcement
Hype
Sway Interaction
The Road
Sexy
.
Happy Early 4th Of July
Continued...
Clingy Vinnie
lol oops
Blah
im back
its awesome here
so sorry

Today Is The Day

1.5K 22 5
vinniehackeraddict tarafından

Ahh yes, God made me wake up another day. I washed my face and picked out a bad butch outfit.

I walked down the stairs no breakfast and everything. I walked over to the Hacker house and knocked on the door. Mrs.Hacker opened it and greeted me with her beautiful smile. "Good morning, is Vinnie awake" "Vinnie left 4 hours ago to the airport" "Oh uhm thank you, have a good day" This mf left without saying goodbye, no text or nothing. Tiktok time, I haven't posted in a while so why not.

:29
I posted it with the caption, "Could've been worse" and the #fyp. I posted it and not even an hour later it blew up. 6.9m view and 4.6m likes. Damn. All I gotta do is show some ass. Famous people in my comments such as, Addison Rae, Jaden Hossler, Josh Richards and more. My dms were flooding with hate and so much love. Vinnie texted me saying nice tiktok but I just left him on read. A content house called Hype House or something dmed me asking if I would come visit and see if I would join. I was debating on it but I really don't know. I would love to but graduation was just a month away.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

252K 3.3K 30
Where y/n a 17 year old girl, moves to Seattle Washington with her family, only to find out she lives with a cute boy next door. Then starting at a n...
9.1K 36 15
Ellie Hossler moves in with her brother and his friends due to her behaviour at home and how she treats her mom and sisters. They send her away durin...
266K 2.2K 66
~Completed~ In which a teenage girl moves to LA with her childhood best friend. Her childhood best friend just so happens to be the sister of Bryce H...
261K 2.5K 59
Hey guys Read the story if you are vinnie hacker lovers!!!♥️ Started: 2.18.2019 Beginner!!!