Crazy Affection

By iam_selcouth

What is difference between love and affection? Affection is fondness of someone and what if this affection b... More

Disclaimerโšก
Meet and greet with cast ๐Ÿคฉ
1. Love at first sight โค
2.SECTIONS ๐Ÿ˜‰
3. F.R.I.E.N.D.S ๐Ÿ˜Š
Author's note 1 โœ
4. Falling for them....๐Ÿฅ€
5.Just weird...๐Ÿค”
6.Drooling over.....๐Ÿ˜Š
7. NEWBIES ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡
8. PARTY Preparations ๐ŸŽ‰
SOLVE THE MYSTERY 1 ๐Ÿค”
9. What happened at PARTY?? ๐Ÿป
11. Invitation + Revealed ๐Ÿ˜‘
11. Sometimes sorry isn't enough! ๐Ÿ˜ข
A day to remember for Sartikians! ๐Ÿ‘ซ
12. Thank you Alaaya....๐Ÿฅบ
13.Shifted or not?? ๐Ÿ˜•
14. Fates....๐Ÿ’”
15. Finally we met!!! ๐Ÿ˜„
16. Just go to hell !๐Ÿคฌ
17.Feeling high!! ๐Ÿท
18. I hate you!! ๐Ÿ˜ก
19. SLAM BOOK ๐Ÿ“–
20. LIE OR DIE๐Ÿ”ช
21. Home sweet Home๐Ÿก
22. Oh nooo!!!!๐Ÿ˜ฑ
23. It's not like that!๐Ÿฅฒ
24. Ready for the date! ๐Ÿ‘—
25. Aww!! โค
26. Is it true? ๐Ÿ˜ญ
27. Shimla notice ๐Ÿ“Œ
28. The Untold Crises ๐Ÿ’ธ
29. Jealous Alaaya?? ๐Ÿ˜œ
30. Shimla! ๐Ÿ—ป
31. The shimla story ๐Ÿงญ
32. Club? ๐Ÿป

10. Party over.๐Ÿฅ‚

304 26 31
By iam_selcouth

Before starting chapter I would like to say congratulations to my favourite author SaniyaPriyadarshini.

As she completed 50 chapters of #HappilyEverAfter-Sartik. It's my favourite book and when I first red her book I really thought to write something and here it is #CrazyAffection. And Saniya di please ab next chapter mei janhvi se related aur suspense mat bnana vrna jaisa maine aapke comment box mei likha tha 'Voh Janhvi meri gaaliyan khake mar jaegi' voh sach ho jaega.And aapko pata h mujhe biggboss thoda bahut accha lagta tha but aapka #BiggBoss padhke lagta h real bigg boss aapki writing skills ke saamne feeka hai.So jaldi update krdo #BiggBoss bhi. And aapko pta h mujhe aaj wattpad ne dhoka de diya jab aapne aaj wala chapter update kiya toh wattpad ne notify nhi kra. But voh chodo aapko bahut saara Congratulations.

To all readers- Aap logo ko toh kya hee kahu, bade kanjoos ho gye ho.Vote ka button dabane mei yaar ek second kya paisa bhi nhi lagta to click kar diya karo mujhe khushi mil jaati h aur next chapter likhne ka motivation bhi. So kar diya karo.And aaj maine almost har remake film ke title likh diye hai chapter mei.Padhoge dhyaan se toh samajh aa jaega. Chalo bahut hogai baate lets get into the chapter:

Author's P.O.V

The party incident happened yesterday only.Nobody went school excpet amey,keya,pakhi,sahir and kabir. Others didn't went because they all were somehow hurt. So come on lets peep in their houses to know why they didn't went school.

Ahaana & Sehmat's parents:

Saif ali khan- Nihaar singhaniya

Kareena kapoor- Shagun Singhaniya

Kabir's parents:

Kajol devgn- Tara Khurrana

Ajay Devgn- Samay Khurrana

Ayush and Vihaan's parents:

Rani Mukerjii- Shreya oberoi

Shahrukh khan- Rohit oberoi

Alaaya's parents:

Salman Khan-Prem sen

Raveena Tondon- Mahima sen

At Alaaya's home:

Prem- What the hell alaaya! You went to party without telling us and drank alcohol too. You know na you are underage for these things.How many times we have to tell you! I am tired of you....We always gave you everything you want but you always betrayed us.

Mahima- I agree at your dad this time....Now you cannot go out without our permission....And that was good that your cousins called us.

Alaaya (sobbing)- Mom please forgive me this time....

Mahima- You always do these kind of stupid mistakes and then ask for forgive you.....but this time there is a strict no.......the water is above our head

Prem- Grow up Alaaya...be mature.....these stupid parties won't help in making future...you have to study hard for this....look at your friends....they are mature good in studies and some are good in sports or other co-curricular activites.....and look at you not good in studies,not good in sports. Oh yeah you are best in one thing CRYING. And why others take your friend Sehmat's example. She is A1 in academics, gold medalist in basketball and karate and such a good artist she is. She is also good in other activities and she is bold and mature which you are not, Just become like her then ask for forgiveness.Now go to your room.

Alaaya P.O.V

Dad compared me to that bloody Sehmat.Now the revenge will start.You just wait and watch Sehmat.

Ahaana and Sehmat's house:

Shagun- Ahaana I can't believe that you drank alcohol....

Ahaana- Mom I was unaware that alcohol pills were mixed in that coldrink. I thought it is normal coldrink.

Nihaar- Leave na shugu (shagun's nickname)! It's fine!She is just kid.

Shagun- You will say that only and yeah sehmat who bought Miss drunkard back home and why you left her alone at party. You are a responsible kid na.

Sehmat- Mom.....umm...Vistaar bought her back

Ahaana(in excitement)- Whatt?!

Flashback to Sehmat and Ahaana's childhood when they were 4 years old....

(as they were small kids so they were talking in childish tone so don't think those are spelling mistakes)

Ahaana- Sehmi lishen!! Thish is your doll and pink one is mine.

Sehmat- Okay.

Vistaar- May I alsho play with you?

Ahaana- yesh. come. You know I watched a movie,in that there are girllf.....fre...

Vistaar- Girlfriend-Boyfriend

Ahaana- YESHH. You are a boy so you will be my boyfriend when we will be big kids.

Vistaar- Ok

Flashback ends

Nihaar- Girls...go to your respective rooms we will discuss about this later.

Sehmat- Okay

In Sehmat's room:

Sehmat(excited)- Really Vistaar is back...I am so happy.

Ahaana- Me tooo....BTW how does he looks now?

Sehmat- He became damn handsome yaar.

Ahaana- I wanna meet him but how yaar?

Sehmat- We will.........

Sehmat was going complete her sentence but someone knocked the door.So ahaana opened the door and Kabir was standing on the gate.She welcomed him inside.

Sehmat- Hey Kabir! Wassup?

Kabir- Nothing much.... (kabir said ignoring ahaana)

Sehmat- Is something going between you both like Kabir why are you ignoring....

Sehmat was about to complete her sentence but again someone ranged the doorbell of house.And this time Sehmat opened the door and on the door Vihaan and Ayush were standing.

Vihaan- Hi Sehmat...Is Kabir here?

Sehmat- Yes...why what happened?

Ayush- After you guys left the party IDK what happened to him he left the party without driver.

Sehmat- Why?

Ayush- I said na I don't know.

Sehmat- Um...okay...Come inside he is sitting in my room.

They three went inside the room.There was awkward silence in the room but when Vihaan saw Kabir he hugged him tightly.(Obvio friendship wala)

Ayush- Where the hell were you overnight?

Vihaan- Do you know how many times we called you?

Ahaana and Sehmat- Where was he?What are you guys talking about?

Ayush- He left party alone without telling anyone and did'nt came home.

Ahaana- Whatttt the Heckkk

Vihaan- And his parents are hella tensed but this foolish boy never thinks about them.

Sehmat- That was so wrong of you Kabir and why did and where did you went??

Kabir- Umm....vohh..th...

Ayush- We don't have time for yeh-voh. Tell fast.

Kabir- I can't tell you guys.I am sorry.

Vihaan- You have to tell someday as you can't hide anything from me.

Ayush- BTW when did you came here.

Ahaana- Just 10 minutes ago.

Vihaan- We should go now...everybody will be waiting...

Three of them were going and Sehmat went to escort them.But then Ahaana stopped Kabir.

Kabir- Now what Ahaana?

Ahaana- Why are you ignoring me?

Kabir- I am not.

Ahaana- You are...And why did you left the party??

Kabir- Why are you irritating me and why do care about me??

Ahaana- I am asking you as a friend.

Kabir- Ahaana, don't say the words which you don't understand.And my feelings increased more than friends for you but you go and chill with your so called boyfriend.

Ahaana- What rubbish Kabir!

Kabir- Yeah my feelings are like rubbish for you.

Ahaana- I am not talking about your feelings and You know what I also have feelings for you but I was always scared to tell you.And for your kind information I don't have any boyfriend.Who the hell told you that I have a boyfriend?

Kabir- The boy who took you at home.

Ahaana- It means.....VISTAAR.

Kabir- IDK By the way you said you also had feelings for me.

Ahaana (blushing)- Have not had.....

Kabir (blushing more than her)- Ohhh...okk...I like you.

Ahaana- WHatt??????? I mean REALLY??

Kabir- Yesss....yess a thousand times yess

Sehmat- Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhooooooo

Ahaana- Sehmi you...

Sehmat- If I will be not in my room then who will be my ghost? BTW congrats.

Ahaana and Kabir (blushing hard)- Thanks...umm..

Kabir- Ahaana we had to ask Vistaar that why did he called you his girlfriend.....

Sehmat- Whattt?

Ahaana- Sehmi I'll tell you later....

Kabir- We will go to his house in evening and now I am leaving...Bye

Ahaana- Bye

Kabir- Bye sehmi...I mean Sehmat...bye

Sehmat- Bye.....

Kabir left with Vihaan and Ayush.

Sehmat- Now tell me.

Ahaana told Sehmat about vistaar. So,sehmat also decided to go with them.

Kabir house:

Kabir entered his home alone as Vihaan and Ayush don't have capability to handle Kabir's mom's anger.But Ayush was having something else in his mind so he also peeps in.

Kabir got properly welcomed Let's see how:

Tara was going to slap Kabir.Ayush toook his phone out and started recording an instagram reel.It was a must watch scene to see Kabir slapped.His right cheek was all red because of slap which was red few minutes ago because of Ahaana.Kabir put scam 1992's theme song on reel and uploaded on Instagram.

Tara- Are you mad Kabir?If you wanted to leave house you should've told me.I would've posted on my instagram or we might've asked news to help us and you know tumne popular hone ka kitna bada chance miss kar diya.

(Author's note- Yeh hai kabir ki matashree. Jo ki bahut zyaada fame concious hai.Yeh ek bahut badi social media influencer hai. Yeh hai toh bahut popular but jo bhi baate krti hai unme zero percent sense hota hai. Chapter will be continuing below:)

Kabir- Sorry mom! Next time I will tell you before leaving house. And then you see news mei khabar aayegi "kya popular businessman Samay Khuraana ke bete Kabir Khuraana hue ghar se faraar" Har jagah hum popular ho jaenge.

(Author's note once again- Kabir is a mature but mumma's boy so he also talks like his mother while talking to her. Sowie for inconvenience,chapter continues below:)

Tara- Aww my sweet little child go and freshen up I will make your favourite breakfast.

Kabir- Okay mummy!

Meanwhile Ayush's phone was buzzing like hell because of likes on that reel.Just in 10 minutes the reel got 50k likes and 3k comments.And ayush was checking on them while thinking- Log bhi meri tarah velle rehte hai.Pure din bas khana,peena,instagram chalana aur sona.

(Author's note is back- Aapki author bhi velli hai bas pure din wattpad -instagram-discord chalati hai classes ke beech mei ^_^ Chapter continues below:)

Ayush and Vihaan's home :

Shreya- Is Kabir found?

Vihaan- Yes mommy

Shreya- Where was he?

Ayush and Vihaan at same time:

Ayush- Sehmat's home

Vihaan-Sahir's home

Shreya- Huh?

Ayush- Mom I said na Sehmat's house

Shreya- He was at a girl's house?

Ayush- Yes mom

Vihaan was continously glaring at Ayush but Ayush was not listening to him.

(Author abhi zinda hai- Vihaan ki mummy bhi alag speicies se hai.Yeh maanti hai aaj kal ki ladkiyaan dhokebaaz hoti hai.Toh yeh chahti hai ki inke dono bete har ladki se dur rahe.And Sehmat ka naam leke ayush ne apne bhai vihaan ke pair pe kulhari toh maar di.Back to the chapter:)

Vihaan- Mummy we will talk about this later.I am feeling very sleepy right now.Let's go Ayush.

Vihaan pulled Ayush with him.

Aaj ka chapter yahi khatam........

Sry guys end moment pe likha tha kyuki papa ne bola soja aur mai daddy's lil girl bilkul bhi nhi hu isiliye idhar hi khatam.But wait questions ke answers bhi toh dene hai toh ruko:

Q 1. What do you think about Ranalia?

Ans. I watched them in an award show and when alia was getting an award ranbir was about to kiss her on her lips which was soooooo adorable.

Q2. Do you like Sartik?

Ans. Ofcourse. Sartik has my whole heart.

Q3. Why do you like sartik?

Ans. I don't like sartik, I love them. I love them because they are so natural in front of each other and as kartik says 'Its magical....It's the innocence that works and we are so real in front of each other'. And everyday I open Instagram I saw any edit of them it makes me so happy.I love them alot.

Jasly fans tum bhi sharmao mat tum bhi puch lo.

Tab tak ke liye

bye

take care

-Twinkle

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

440K 11K 60
๐‹๐š๐๐ฒ ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ง, ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐, ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ซ...
1.3M 56.9K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
204K 7.1K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
551K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...