In Love again.... | Hermione...

By hoomaniess

š“‘š“Ŗš“¼š“®š“­ š“øš“· š“—š“Ŗš“»š“»š”‚ š“Ÿš“øš“½š“½š“®š“» š“Ŗš“·š“­ š“£š“±š“® š“–š“øš“«š“µš“®š“½ š“øš“Æ š“•š“²š“»š“® Inspired by: whoopsies13 Thi... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 16

3.4K 125 98
By hoomaniess

♗♗♗

Loud stomping could be heard nearing the Slytherin's common room, Y/N who was still fuming with anger had not muttered a single word to Harry, nor has the raven-haired boy said a word as he trailed behind the Ravenclaw.

Abruptly she came to a halt, causing the raven-haired boy to stare puzzledly at the girl before noticing her gaze was glued intently to something in the far distance, he followed the line of gaze, the feeling of confusion was no longer there.

Pansy.

The Ravenclaw's jaw clenched impossibly tighter together , watching the Slytherin girl laughing innocently with her friends, Blaise and Daphne. Oh, the Ravenclaw couldn't wait to rip taht smile out of her.

Just then, Pansy seemed to notice the Ravenclaw, though she didn't held a feared look as she approached the Ravenclaw with a wide smirk, "Hello, Y/L/N, Potter. What brings you here?"

Harry noticed the girl's cheeks were flamed with anger, her fist so tightly clenched together that her nails were digging into the palms of her hands, he knew the girl would snap soon.

He quickly placed his hand on her shoulder, giving her a signal to calm down as he turned back to the group of Slytherins with an unamused look, "You know what you did." he growled, though Pansy only snickered in response.

She tilted her head to the side slightly, her lips curled up to a malicious grin, "Yes, you're right, I do, I told you the truth." she mused, earning a scoff from the Ravenclaw.

"Bloody hell you did, everything you said was nothing but a lie!" she retorted angrily, earning snickers from the group of Slytherins.

"I think you should tell that to you ex-girlfriend." Blaise chimed in amusingly. Y/N swore she she could feel the skin of her palms about to bleed from how tightly her fingernails were clenched together, one more and she might just be eager to kill.

"She's not my ex-girlfriend." Y/N growled under her breath, earning a chortle from Daphne, "Are you sure? It sure sounds like she's broken up with you."

"It only happened because of the stupid lies that your friend told!" Harry chimed in, the Ravenclaw took a quick glance at the raven-haired boy beside her, noticing his eyes were narrowed, jaw was clenched, he too was furious.

She turned back to the group of Slytherins, her anger still fuming throughout her veins as she watched Pansy let out a scoff and licked her top lip before turning back to the Ravenclaw, "Don't you think it's funny? The 'Brightest witch of our age' apparently fallen for my 'stupid' lie, not so clever now is she?"

Oh how she shouldn't have said that.

In a flash, a loud thud was heard, everybody's eyes widened as they watched Pansy now being pushed onto the wall, the Ravenclaw's fists were tightly clenched around the collar of her robes.

Her eyes pierced right through Pansy's terrified once but she couldn't help it, "You better shut that little mouth of yours before I do it for you." she sneered, earning a soft whimper from the girl in her grip.

"Push all of my buttons, I don't care but if you ever, ever, talk about Hermione like that again, you'll never have the ability to brag or even mutter a single word ever again, understood?" she scowled, earning another whimper from Pansy as she slowly nodded her head.

The Ravenclaws lips curled up to a devilish smirk as she tightened the grip around her robes before swerving closer to the Slytherins ear, "Mind I remind you? I have his blood, blood that kills." she whispered, her breath fanning onto the girl's ears causing her to shiver in fear.

Y/N eyed the girl amusingly before dropping her grip around her robes, clapping her hands together before turning back to Blaise and Daphne who stood there dumbfounded.

She chuckled lowly with a click of her tongue, "Have a good night, all of you." she greeted, though the three Slytherins couldn't respond as they stood there petrified.

The Ravenclaw grinned at the sight as she turned away, swinging her arm over Harry's shoulder as she motioned out of the dungeons. Harry stared at the girl with an expression that was a mixture of impressed and horrified.

"You're scary sometimes," he muttered softly to which the Ravenclaw shrugged innocently at, "Only to people who get on my bad side." she stated nonchalantly, earning a breathless chuckle from Harry.

"Please remind me to never get on your bad side, I wouldn't like more  nightmares coming from you." he retaliated playfully, earning a playful roll of eyes from the Ravenclaw as she nudged the boy's side.

"I only do it to people who deserves it, Pansy? After what she did? I think you could agree that she deserved it." she told, earning a hum from the raven-haired boy, "With the way they all talked back there, definitely."

The Ravenclaw nodded in response, "Especially when she talked about Mione, I just couldn't hold it." she stated genuinely to which Harry chuckled at, "It's fine, I know how protective you get, especially for the people you love."

Y/N shot the boy an appreciative grin to which he returned, though his lips began to purse together as he sighed, "So..you and Mione, are you really broken up?"

The Ravenclaw gazed up to the ceiling, her lips began to purse together too as she let out a deep sigh, "I don't know....she didn't say it's over, though she did say that we should take a break."

Harry nodded understandingly as he sent the girl a comforting grin, "Do you think there's a chance that you'll get back together? Or that she'll at least forgive you?"

Y/N stared at the raven-haired boy with uncertainty as she slowly shrugged, "I don't know, I sure hope there is a chance...It'll just, Take time..for now, I doubt she'll want to see me or talk."

Harry hummed understandingly as he now stood in front of the Ravenclaw tower, he was about to wave goodbye before Y/N handed him the piece of charred parchment from before.

"It's from Sirius, he wants to meet us, alone, Saturday, 1'o clock at your common room, I'm not sure how but I guess we'll just have to wait and see." she stated as Harry scanned through the piece of parchment in his hands before nodding.

"Okay, we can do that, I'll help make sure the common room's empty." he told as the Ravenclaw sent him an appreciative grin before turning away, "Y/N?" he called out, causing the girl to turn around and send him a puzzled look.

"I'll try my best to explain everything to Hermione, just promise me to get some sleep? You're face looks drained." he told, earning a scoff from the Ravenclaw, "Since when did you become so comforting?"

The raven-haired boy rolled his eyes as he shot the girl an unamused glare, "Oh shut up and just take it." he grumbled to which Y/N snickered at.

"Okay, okay, but in all seriousness, thanks for everything, Har. I'll see you tomorrow." she told as he waved the boy goodbye, before ascending the stairs.

She wasn't looking forward for the weeks coming ahead of her, she knew it'd be hell, though the thought of Harry, Lizzy, Caleba nd Aidan by her side managed to calm her slightly.

Though, she couldn't help but wish she hadn't said those words to Hermione, especially when she needed her most.

♗♗♗

The week had gone by horribly for the Ravenclaw. After the publish of the new Daily Prophet which included Y/N as the front page, every student she sees would give her either a dirty look or a feared one.

Though, not everyone thought the Ravenclaw was their biggest nightmare, especially the Gryffindors, they'd always pass by the girl with admiration, like she's some type of goddess.

She never knew the real reasoning behind it, though she did find it irritating, she had to constantly remind Neville to snap out of his awestruck state everytime he sees her.

The feeling of fear was also beginning to creep up to Y/N as 24th November was about to approach anytime soon, she still had no idea what she and the other champions would be dealing with for their first task.

Not that she really has anytime to think about it though, her mind has been occupied with Hermione who, still wasn't talking to her. She did try to initiate conversations, though the bushy-haired girl would only reply with one word response or not reply at all.

It's worse when it comes to the corridors, everytime she tried to talk to the bushy-haired girl, she'll just turn and walk away. The only time she really had a chance was when they have Defence Against the Dark Arts, where they're deskmates.

Though, even so, the bushy-haired girl barely noticed the Ravenclaw's existence, if she ever asked a question, the bushy-haired girl would only reply with dry responses, ending the conversation quickly.

Even Harry had tried to help start conversations for them, though still, the same one word responses. Harry had mentioned that he did try to talk about the situation but every time he brought it up Hermione would just change the topic or make up some excuse to leave.

At this point, she really had a confirmation in her mind, that they'd probably never get together again. Blimey, even if they were able to become friends right now, she'd be on cloud nine.

Despite everything going on, it was now Saturday night, meaning the night they'd meet Sirius, face to face. Harry and Y/N still hadn't figure out how he was going to do that but they assume it'll hopefully be a 'risk-free' tactic.

She wouldn't like to have more weight on her shoulder knowing her godfather risked his life back to Azkaban just for her sake.

Y/N and Harry were now seated in the empty Gryffindor common room and for the first time, the Ravenclaw picked up the courage to read the Daily Prophet that featured her as the front page.

Y/N scanned through the piece of parchment in her hands, while Harry was reading the latest news, her face was disgusted, she couldn't believe what she was reading.

'𝓨𝓮𝓼, 𝓘𝓽'𝓼 𝓾𝓷𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓾𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓘 𝓼𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝓫𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭'𝓼 𝓭𝓪𝓻𝓴𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝔀𝓲𝔃𝓪𝓻𝓭. 𝓘𝓽 𝓫𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓾𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓬 𝓶𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓶𝔂 𝓹𝓪𝓼𝓽, 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓬𝓱 𝓵𝓮𝓭 𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓽𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽. 𝓘 𝓫𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓿𝓮 𝓘 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓫𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓰𝓵𝓸𝓻𝔂 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓖𝓪𝓾𝓷𝓽 𝓯𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝔂, 𝓵𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓫𝓸𝓭𝔂 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓖𝓪𝓾𝓷𝓽'𝓼 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓮𝓿𝓲𝓵.'

Y/N was enraged, she never had a single recollection of saying anything like that, she couldn't even finish a sentence without Rita cutting her off.

But as she scanned further through the paper, it only got worse.

'𝓨/𝓝 𝓱𝓪𝓼 𝓪𝓽 𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓪𝓽 𝓗𝓸𝓰𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓼, 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓬𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭, 𝓟𝓪𝓷𝓼𝔂 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓼𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓨/𝓝 𝓲𝓼 𝓻𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓵𝔂 𝓼𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓹𝓪𝓷𝔂 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓪 𝓰𝓸𝓻𝓰𝓮𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓱 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓬𝓱 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓾𝔁𝓫𝓪𝓽𝓸𝓷, 𝓐𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓺𝓾𝓮 𝓓𝓾𝓿𝓪𝓵.'

Her face scrunched up to a scowl, she swore this girl was about to ruin her entire identity and life. A loud irritated groan sounded from her as she hurled the paper into the fire, fluttering her eyes closed as she leaned back into the sofa.

"How do you think Uncle Sirius is going to meet us?" she questioned lowly to which Harry responded with a shrug, "Don't kno-"

Suddenly, the fire under the piece of parchment sizzled nastily and spitted out sparks. Y/N and Harry curiously eyed the fire as they hesitantly approached it and grabbed the piece of parchment out of the fire.

"Ah!" both of them shrieked as the flame had mutated into the head of their godfather. Harry stared into the fire confusingly , "Sirius? Wha-? How-.."

"We're wizards, Harry, remember? We do this kind of thing." Sirius stated knowingly as he watched the two exchanged stunned glances before turning back to the fire.

Sirius smiled at the two before he shifted his gaze towards Y/N, "So. Triwizard Champion. Congratulations."

"Thanks.." Y/N responded grimly, averting her gaze from the fire, "It's not really a good prize to be awarded for."

"Rough time at school?" Sirius questioned concerningly earning a sigh from the Ravenclaw, "You could say that."

"Lots has been happening, everybody knows now that I share blood with Voldemort, it's been bugging me a lot, and I got into an argument with Ron and Mione.." she trailed off, not wanting to think about the situation.

Sirius hummed in response with a click of his tongue, "I've read it, Rita's always twisting words around just so people would buy their papers, it's really the only thing keeping them in business. Though, everybody's bound to find out about your history eventually."

"Do you think thats the reason her name was called instead of mine?" Harry questioned curiously, earning a hum from the man's head in the fire, "Could be a contributing factor."

Then, a serious expression flashed across Sirius's face, "Seen much of Karkaroff?" he questioned sternly, earning quizzical looks from the duo as they shook their head, "Not really..why?" Harry questioned.

"There's something you two should know about him, He was a Death Eater." Sirius stated, earning a curious look from the Ravenclaw, "Does anyone ever stop being a Death Eater?"

"Whose answer do you want? The ministry's or mine?" Sirius asked as the exchanged knowing looks before the raven-haired boy decided to speak up again, "Do you think he-"

"Dunno, But whoever did put Y/N's name in that Goblet didn't do it thinking you'll win. I think they'll be quite contended if you simply die trying." Sirius stated.

Instantly, the Ravenclaw felt her heart drop, her face turning pale, "I'm not ready for this, Sirius-"

"Then get ready. These things aren't happening by chance." Sirius instructed as Harry glanced around his surroundings making sure no one was around, "Both of you..you're the duo that live, and you Y/N..share his blood. When you both have dreams, it isn't just a dream. When your scars hurt, it's not just a twinge. Your past is everyone's past. As is your future. Don't you see.."

Just then, Sirius's face crumbled, decaying into something truly monstrous as he hissed, "He's out there somewhere. Waiting. You have to get stronger because he's getting stronger!"

The duo stared down to the fire with blank expressions, stunned. Suddenly, the sound of the floorboard squealing seemed to snap them out of their gaze.

Harry wheeled towards the sound, footsteps now being heard as he quickly turned back to Sirius, "Someone's coming."

Though, Sirius was still there, "Dumbledore can't always protect the both of you anymore. Keep your friends close."

The sounds of the footsteps were closening, "Go!" Y/N ordered.

Just in time, as the duo wheeled around , shielding the fire as Ron appeared, he held a blank expression, "Who were you talking to?" he questioned, his gaze was staring towards the Ravenclaw.

"Who says we were talking to anyone?" Harry retaliated, earning a huff from Ron, "I heard voices.."

"Maybe your imagining things. Wouldn't be the first time." Y/N retorted, noticing Ron's jaw stiffening as he turns away.

Y/N felt a sudden guilt build up within her, she was about to speak up before Ron muttered something,"Practicing for your next interview, I expect."

Y/N lips pursed together, watched as Ron's figure disappears into the darkness, "I shouldn't have said that.." she whispered out, groaning irritatedly with herself.

Harry patted the girl comforting on the back, "He'll come to his senses soon, for now, we need to focus on keeping you alive throughout this Tournament."

The Ravenclaw sighed as she hesitantly nodded, "mhm..I'll get back to bed now, night." she told as she exited the common room as Harry went up to the boys dormitory.

However, neither of them had realised Hermione had hiding at the stairs of the girl's dormitories, listening to the entire conversation, a sudden concerned and worried feeling rushed though her entire body as she recalled what she had heard.

____________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 219 7
šš”š“ šˆ š‚š€šš“ | ā wish i could tell you that i love you but i cant āž she writes him a letter hoping she'll get over her feelings but instead ev...
2.5K 83 14
Professor McGonagall had had enough. The fights will stop, even if it's the last thing she does. These three are worse than when the Marauders and Sn...
45.3K 1.2K 13
Started: March 24, 2020 Ended: June 14, 2020 Highest Ranks: #5 in Harmione #3 in Sideways #2 in dontread (LMAO-) ___________________ "Ron and I never...
612 17 9
In his eyes I see fire, his gaze burning through me, thawing every ounce of sadness within me, turning it all into warmth. Warm like his hair, his fr...