Ava's World

By dream_outlouddd

After a terrible break up with her boyfriend, we get inside of Ava's World and how she's handling her busines... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Harmonys Journey Sequel
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Wedding Dresses
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Boys or Girls?
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Fighting for Joy
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Upcoming Books
Chapter 63
Thank Yall
Chapter 64
Guessing Game
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Guessing Game
Chapter 67
Guessing Game
Chapter 68
Chapter 68 Reaload!
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Q&A
Chapter 71
Chapter 71 Reload
Q&A
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 73

Chapter 25

10.4K 571 86
By dream_outlouddd

Nicholas's POV

"Baby." I said answering the phone.

"Hello." A voice I knew wasn't Ava's rang through my phone

"What's wrong?" I asked already getting out of bed

"She's sick and she's asking for you. I'm trying but I don't know what to do ." He said.

"I'm on my way." I said

"Okay." He said and I heard her begin to gag.

"Mr. Smith put her on the phone." I said putting sweats over my basketball shorts.

"Hello." She said

"Hold on babe. You want me to stay on the phone?" I asked putting on my tshirt and putting on my sneakers.

"Please." She said and went back to throwing up.

I made it to her house in twenty minutes flat. I knocked on the door hectically and her father opened the door letting me know she was upstairs.

I climbed the stairs, and as I did so I heard her gagging more and more.
I freaked out seeing her like this.
I quickly got her hair and her medicine she left at my house.

"What can I do to help?" Her father asked.

"That soup I left downstairs, warm it up sir please. Also some Ginger tea, and a Gatorade." I told him.

He nodded his head and rushed downstairs. I soon grabbed the oil I mixed up of aroma therapy scents that helped relax her and gave her the bottle. She put it to her nose breathing it in.

"A little better?" I asked

"Mmhm." She said.

"Alright." I said. Luckily, she didn't get any throw up on her clothes and didn't pee on herself this time so when it was time to get cleaned up, I only washer her face and brushed her teeth.

"Your dad is coming up with your soup okay?" I said.

"Yeah Nicholas. Thank you for coming so late. Well early." She said.

I looked over at the time and saw that it's a quarter past three

"I'd do anything for you babe. Hell I wish I could take this morning sickness crap away." I said.

"The baby only acts right when you're around. I swear." She said

It made me proud that the baby did that to be around daddy. It makes me proud that I can be the father mine was to me. I think that's what motivates me to be a better man and so compassionate and loving to Ava.

"That's because the baby wants to always be with daddy. " I said smiling.

She rolled her eyes. "thats more reason why we should be living together and not separate." She said

I sighed. "You're so right baby." I said.

"Knock knock." Her father said before coming into the room cutting our conversation short. I quickly got off of the bed, and sat on the foot of it being respectful.

I know Mr. Smith isn't the biggest fan of me, and being that I'm trying to make amends between us and I know I'm treading on thin ice, I moved. Ava sucked my teeth when she saw me get up so quick.

"No need to stand up son. I know you two are together. Thank you for coming over. All she kept saying was get Nicholas, so I thank you for that." He said.

I nodded my head. "No thanks to me, I love Ava and the baby so it was really no trouble coming." I said.

He nodded his head. "Well Princess, your food." He said sitting it down. She said thank you daddy in the sweetest voice you would have thought she was a child.

"You look really tired Nicholas. It's late why don't you stay here." He offered.

"Oh no sir. I don't want to impose." I said quickly.

"You aren't. Stay here, we've got to talk anyways. Instead of going out tomorrow morning, we will cook and we can talk then." he said.

I nodded my head. "Ava that's okay with you?" I asked.

"Yeah babe."she said drinking her soup.

"Okay. I'll stay. I'll make breakfast in the morning." I offered.

"I'll help." He said. "I'll let you two get to bed. Good night princess." He said and kissed her on the forehead. He nodded his head in my direction and left the room.

I sat back on the bed. "Your father scares the shit out of me." I said

She chuckled. "its the Sargent in him." She said.

"He was a Sargent?" I asked.

"Yeah. For about three years and then he got hurt, didn't go back and they paid for his medical school." She explained.

"Why didn't you tell me? That's do disrespectful." I told her.

"Because daddy doesn't want to be known as that. He only joined because my grandfather was in it and it was his dream. After he got hurt, he wanted nothing more to do with it." She shrugged.

"Your dad can literally kill me in my sleep in numerous different ways and not even wake you up."I said.

She laughed loudly." Go to sleep babe."
She kissed my lips and turned off her light.

I grabbed her up and kissed her cheek before I cuddled her, making sure my palm is flat on her belly.

Ava's POV

I saw that Nicholas was out of bed, so I made my way downstairs. Reaching the bottom of the steps I realized he wasn't here.

I went into the kitchen. "Daddy, where's Nicholas?" I asked. He was sitting in his chair drinking something out of his mug.

"He went to the store to get some stuff for breakfast." He said.

"Why? Mommy brought food enough to last her the whole trip." I said.

My mom every year, goes on an all girls trip with her sisters to relax and get back in touch with each other as sisters.

"We kept messing up breakfast." He said chuckling.

I looked at him and shook my head.

"I wanted to talk to you alone anyways." I said.

"Oh. You do?" He asked.

"Mmhm." I said.

I sat across his lap like I did when I was a child and he groaned I laughed at him .

"We just may fall." I said.

"Your mother and Nicholas would have my head if you were to fall." He said.

I nodded. "But like I was saying daddy. You've been really distant lately. What's up?" I asked.

My dad and I are really close, always have been. We practically avoided each other for a week and we live in the same home isn't cool.

He sighed and took his glasses off. I'm honestly hurt." He said."We used to talk about everything. Everything and now, I find out something as important as you carrying my first grandchild through your mother telling me by accident. It hurt me because you weren't comfortable enough to tell me what's going on. I know the way I went about it was wrong but for your princess it's hard for me to let go. I want us to have the relationship we used to have. Don't get me wrong our relationship now is great but I feel and see a difference." He explained.

"I'm sorry daddy. I didn't want you to be disappointed in me. It was important for me to tell you everything that was going on after I had it all figured out. I promise no more secrets if you promise not to shut me out like that anymore." I said.

"It is nothing you could ever do to disappoint me. You're my baby, anything that you do or choose is fully supported by me. I won't shut you out anymore. I promise." He said

I wrapped my arms around his neck squeezing him. "I love you daddy." I said.

"I love you too princess." He said.

"So does that mean you like Nicholas?" I asked.

"I like Nicholas a lot. He's great and very responsible and respectful. He loves you a lot princess. I scared him a little though." He said.

"What did you say?" I asked

"I showed him a few of my guns and skippy explained to him that if he hurt you and I find out I know just about fifteen ways to paralyze him with just one hand." He said. "Of course I wouldn't do that, because I know you love him and my grandchild needs a daddy." He said.

I laughed. "You're crazy. Quit doing that."

"Ahh, he will be alright." He said.

"I love you daddy." I said again.

"I love you more princess. "

Just then, Nicholas came in the house and to the kitchen.

"Good Morning Dolci.you're up early." He said.

"Morning. I know it's because I didn't feel someone in bed and I didn't feel comfortable anymore." I said.

"I'm sorry. I wanted to help your dad fix food." He explained

I shrugged "it's okay. What's on the menu?" I asked.

"Chocolate crepes, bacon and spinach frittata, toast, and bacon." He said.

"It sounds good. I hope it tastes good too." I said.

"It will. I got you a fruit salad because you need to take this medicine. I called the doctor and he's putting you on different prenatal vitamins because you're going through so much sickness." He said

I nodded as he sat the fruit in front of me. "Babe I want pineapples and mango not watermelon and cantaloupe." I said scrunching my nose.

"You need the fruits with water in them Ava. Those fruits you like is filled with sugar." He told me.

"It's still fruit." I grumbled.

"It's not what you need though. Eat the fruit Ava." He said crossing his arms.

I sighed and rolled my eyes knowing he was right. "You're so annoying." I whispered.

"You're being hardheaded. So we're even." He said

My father snickered and I shot him a don't try it glance, so he tried miserably to cover it up with a cough.

"You can even have grapes if you'd like." He said washing them off and putting the grapes in a bowl sliding it across the table and turning around.

"I don't want no grapes." I said.

"Eat it Ava. You haven't had anything but soup. Food will be done in an hour, so eat that meanwhile." He said

"Fine." I said and ate the dam fruit.

A/N

Hey y'all!

I don't really have any questions this time around I think y'all do good with the comments alone.

40 comments (minimum)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.1K 3.7K 52
"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐ง ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž, ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐…๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ." - ๐€๐๐‘๐ˆ๐‹ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž: ๐Ÿ...
88.5K 2.6K 36
hurt people hurt people...
348K 17K 42
The best things come unexpected and sweep you off your feet
The Tie By Saurony

General Fiction

7.3K 340 25
Life after marriage wasn't turning out how Monica expected it to be. With her dreams not panning out the way she hoped they would, she gets involved...