Izuku's Back Hoes

By Roi_lo

It was fine, Izuku didn't care when he was bullied. He had his mother, his friends, everything was fine in Ja... More

|| 0 - Why ||
|| 1 - Great 🙄 ||
|| 2 - You got the milk dad? ||
|| 3 - ???? ||
|| 4 - No more (Part 1) ||
|| 5 - No More (Part 2) ||
|| 6 - Finally ||
|| -Character Info- ||
|| 8 - It's been a while ||
(( Social media # 1 ))
|| 9 - School ||
|| 10 - Festival Madness ||
|| 11 - His strength ||
|| 12 - Birthday ||
|| 13 - Bitch please. ||
|| 14 - Time Skip ||
|| 15 - ... But why- ||
|| 16 : We meet (Part 1) ||
|| 17 : We meet (Part 2) ||
|| 18 - Reunion ||
|| 19 - Interactions ||
|| 20 - The End ||

|| 7 - Last Day ||

8.6K 235 119
By Roi_lo

Previously :
Aizawa saw the scene early in the morning since he were curious as to if the group were still awake, he smiled at the sight of his son and the teens he considered as his second children. He couldn't help but see the sight as adorable so he left them to sleep a bit longer.

--------

Izuku woke up and somehow- didn't feel the weight of others leaning on him so he stood up to stretch his arms and the next thing you know, a loud trail of groans and shrieks surprised the freckled boy.

He looked down to see four either unimpressed or pouting faces "Thanks for the wake up Zuku" Shinso said getting up, rotating his neck a bit, letting out a few cracks. Denki and the other three followed suit and stretched their limbs.

Mic busted in the room with a giant smile "HEY LITTLE LISTENERS! YOU GUYS AWAKE?" he asked literally scaring the five teens, Denki and Sero screamed while Mina, Shinso and Izuku just took a step back.

Izuku looked at Shinso "Is your pops suppose to be here?" he asked, Shinso shrugging "It's THE day!! get dressed so we can all get going!!" Mic said very excitedly.

Shinso laughed and went to Denki's room with him because we all know he has some spare clothes in there-

Sero and Mina went to their own rooms to get changed while Izuku closed his door and changed into his outfit. After changing they all met up at the common room.

-------

(Izuku's outfit ^)

(Mina's outfit ^ )

(Denki's outfit ^ )

(Shinso's outfit ^ )

(Sero's outfit ^)

--------

Mina whistled "Ya'll looking hot my fellow platonic pals" Sero said as Mina did a little twirl, Izuku smiled.

Aizawa saw them and told them to hurry up "Come on, Nemuri's gonna have a bitch fit if you guys go any slower" he said, partly serious or atleast- the teens hoped-

They looked at each other and shrugged and headed towards All might's chevrolet suburban, Midnight wanted to go in her bentley but since All might was the only one with a car that had 9 seats then she was fine with it.

"WOOO LET'S GOO!!" 

Mic, Midnight, Mina and Denki screamed excited as All might had to drive, slightly regretting some decisions in life but nonetheless drove to the mall. 

Although it was a 9 seater there were 10 people, Eri was sitting on her brother's lap while talking with Izuku. Eri had changed her habit and ended up making new nicknames for everyone, including Izuku.

"Bunny! when you go to America... will you call us?" Eri asked sadly, Izuku smiled brightly "Of course princess! I'm always one call away!" he said, everyone in the car called Eri a princess because she went through a lot and deserved to be treated as one.

When they arrived at the mall, you better bet that the first they they did was follow Eri's wishes and ended up at the build a bear workshop. Why? because she wanted to make a custom I wish you well present for Izuku.

She gave him a beige teddy bear wearing a green cat hoodie and it had a little necklace with a picture of them (Izuku, Eri and Shinso) which they had custom made beforehand.

They basically spent the whole day in the mall, going to arcades, shopping, buying food, possible getting kicked out of a hot topic store, gushing over Eri's new drip, buying Izuku some remember me gifts and overall having a great time.

Hours had passed, Eri was asleep in Aizawa's arms as the other adults were hugging Izuku "Today's your last night in japan huh.." All might, who wasn't necessarily Izuku's mentor but still one of his teachers said patting his head.

Shinso, Mina, Sero and Denki were basically glued onto Izuku, refusing to let their friend go until they had to.

Today was his last night in japan, he thought-

'Why not make the most of it?'

So what did these five dumbasses do? well- they snuck out of UA, bought a ton of slushies, running over bridges, somehow ended up on a beach at some point and as they got back at UA, they were a mess.

Aizawa was both pissed, because he had to wake up to see who was at the gate and relieved to see them having fun to the max. 

He ushered them to take a bath and sleep which they did.

-------

Izuku smiled, he was happy to see those who care about him see him off to America. Of course, the others in class 1-A had no clue but it's not like they would have cared- well that's how it seems.

Mina sniffled alongside Eri "You better call us bestie" she said ruffling Izuku's fluffy green hair, Eri nodded brightly "We'll all visit in the summer!!" Eri said, excited for summer to arrive even though that was months away.

Izuku was touched, Hisashi felt warm that he saw his son having so many people care for him. Inko smiled as the three Midoriyas went inside the private plane, heading off to America.

Looking at the screen in front of him, he saw a new show "ooo seems fun" he thought it was going to be a normal, happy sports anime- by the time he was halfway to America, he had finished the show and his face showed tears from both being sad and happy.

Hisashi looked at his son who fell asleep with tears, sweatdropping "well-" he started off but Inko just shushed him "Let him sleep" she said smiling, patting Izuku's head as the two adults fell asleep.

-------------

The plane had landed, a large crowd was waiting for America's #2 hero to arrive back but there was a group of edgy looking- I mean a group of teens who were holding up a sign that said "IZUKU" on it.

"When's the plane landing again?" A girl said looking to her friends.

A boy looked at his watch "Uhhh- an hour?" he said, looking up to see annoyed faces "You said it would be soon" another girl said, pouting.

A taller male shrugged "Who cares, we would all wait for our pal" he said, looking ahead.

All six teens nodded at him "True, we need our 1"-

Now.. let's start the adventure of Izuku's journey with his 7 crackhead friends..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.2K 2K 17
(this story is discontinued though if you may want to do a rewrite or maybe adopt the book please feel free to comment or msg me xx) Life... An easy...
120K 4.1K 27
After All Might breaks Izuku's spirit by telling him he can't be a hero, he meets someone who alters his life for good. He begans to affiliate with t...
49.2K 824 12
Izuku, a hero in training at Japan. But he finds out that his 'boyfriend' Todoroki cheated on him. What will he do? Stay in Japan or move to America...
54.2K 1K 49
Izuku Midoriya struggled with life, to say the least, ever since he was announced quirkless,he lost everyone,everyone that he cared for.His best frie...