Ya Qalbi (My Heart)

By lopa22joshi

MAFIA LOVE STORY .. This is the story of a Mafia leader Zaid Khan who is devilishly handsome and does not kno... More

Part 1
Part 2
Chap 3
Chap 4
Chap 5
Chap 6
Chap 7
Chap 8
Chap 9
Chap 10
Chap 11
Chap 12
Chap 13
Chap 14
Chap15
Part 16
Part 17
Authors Note
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Thanks to all
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part - 80

Part 41

580 42 14
By lopa22joshi

Seeing Zaid and Saad's condition Zarin decided to stop this story

Zarin: Yusuf bhaijan I guess we should stop here. Because I cannot see Zaidji and Saad bhai in tears. So just let go of it.

A smile came on everyone's lips seeing how caring even Zarin is.

Zaid: No princess let them continue because I want to know what happened with Mahira afterward. Because I know what happened with us. We have suffered a lot but Mahira suffered for something which she had not done. She got punishment for something which she has not done

Zarin understood his point and nob at him. Even Saad said

Saad: Bhaijan please continue. How did Mahira aapi get married and how was her life. Though we know a few of the things of her after marriage life

Yusuf was confused hearing Saad but understood that they might have removed her information so he nobs at the trio and look towards Zoya to continue and went back to sit on the sofa.  

Zoya: That day after dropping Mahira at her home, there was a huge fight in her house which we came to know the next day. The guy who used to see her with lust had seen Mahira in majid and informed Amjad uncle. He not only inform Amjad uncle but all her relatives and they started cursing her as a characterless girl and whatnot, and her relatives made a decision that nobody will make her daughter-in-law of their house. She was boycotted by her relatives.

A grasp left from the trio's mouth.

Zara: So Amjad uncle decided to get her married to whoever is ready. His hate for Asad bhai increased more after this news and was now totally against him. If he could he would have killed Asad bhai. So he married Mahira to a man who was double her age he was 39 years old and gave dowry to him and the marriage took place in 4 days.

There was a pain in everyone's eye after hearing this. Zara, Zoya, and Yusuf still feel bad for her and how much she has suffered.

Saad: Did you attended the wedding?

Zoya: Yes, I and Zara went to attend but seeing Mahira and her mom we could not speak a word or oppose her to not do this wedding, because Amjad uncle had beaten both of them. Their busies were speaking their condition.

Zarin: What? did uncle beat them?

Zara: Yes, he was a ruthless person and beat his only daughter and wife, just to satisfy his ego and protect his name.

Zarin: Then what happened?

Zara: Mahira had to leave her studies and she became a housewife. The first few months things were ok between them as it was only Mahira and her husband who were staying there and her in-laws in the village. But after 6 months things started changing. He started harassing her mentally and demanded for bringing more money from her father. Mahira told her father about it and her father gave nearly 75 lakhs to him, but still, his torture did not stop. He started to drink and beat her like animals. And always blame her for being sterile. (baanj)

Zara: Her life was a living hell. We use to go to her place and always see her with bruises and in pain. She spends two years like this bearing all the torture and blaming her destiny but never forgot Allah and kept on praying to help her and ease this pain.

Zaid: Then what happened suddenly in her life that she got divorced from such a bastard after two years.

Zara could not continue further as what she was going to tell next was the worse incident so she just closed her eyes and tears roll down her eyes. Yusuf side hug her and moved his hand on her arm as he knew she still gets shiver running down her spine remembering that incident. Zoya saw the confused face of the trio and decided to continue.

Zarin: what happened Zara aapi why are you crying like this?

Saad: Was Mahira aapi in too much of pain?

Zoya: Yes, she was. One day we again went to meet her. As it was the evening time she was in the kitchen preparing tea for us so I accomplished her in the kitchen and Zara went to the washroom in her bedroom. We were so much engrossed in the kitchen in our talks that we did not hear the main door open and closed.

Zoya too pauses and closes her eyes and breath in and out and then opens her eyes and continues which the trio was looking at and knew something worse is going to come up.

Zoya: Suddenly we hear a scream from Zara from Mahira's bedroom. I and Mahira quickly ran to her bedroom where we saw her husband was trying to assault Zara.

There was complete silence in the room nobody could speak a word. Zara was crying and a single tear came out of Zoya's eyes. After few minutes Zoya wiped her tear and gathers her courage and spoke again

Zoya: Mahira took a belt which was there and hit her husband so that Zara could be free and it worked. He stopped and held Mahira's hair in his fist and bang her head to the wall Mahira yelled in pain but she forgot that pain in a blink and instead she yelled at me to take Zara out which I did. But her husband holds Zara's hand with his other hand. I hit on his hand but he pushed Mahira towards me and we both lost our balance and fell out of the room. Mahira quickly kept her left palm and left foot near the door so that the bastard cannot close the door, but he kept on pressing the door. I heard a crack sound and I knew Mahira's bones are broken of her palm and foot. But she never stopped. And told me to push the door with full force so it gets open. Zara too was hitting him. But it seems like we three were against one monster. Finally, he was pushed behind and Mahira told me to take Zara's hand and run and she will stop her monster husband by beating him with a belt.

Zara wiped her tears and took a deep breath and continued.

Zara: Zoya held my hand and we both ran from there. Till we reach the car. Zoya took the driver's seat and I was in the passenger seat. Zoya drove for half an hour and I was crying mess at that time. My body was shivering. Though Zoya kept her hand on my shaking body frequently while driving but I could not control myself. Suddenly my phone rang and it was Yusufji. I picked the phone and kept it on speaker and answered in my crack voice, hello and he came to know something is wrong.

Yusuf: When I called Zara I could easily feel her scared and crying voice, I asked her what happened and she broke down and started crying more so I told Zoya to speak as I knew that they had gone to Mahira's house as Zara had already informed me. I was scared for Mahira. But then hearing Zoya's voice I knew something is wrong so I told Zoya to park her car at the side and tell me honestly what happened. As both of their voice was not normal. After hearing all that what happened and hearing their sobs I told them to drive back to Mahira's house and don't go up until I don't come and lock the car from inside.

Zara: Yusufji came after 10 minutes after we reach. We all three went towards Mahira's house again. Yusufji was in front then me and then Zoya. The main door was slightly open of her house so we slowly walked in and search for her. We never wanted to make noise and alert her husband. So we slowly walk past the living room as nobody was there we check the kitchen but it was empty so the only room was the bedroom. When we open the bedroom door we were shocked. Her husband had beaten her like hell. There was blood on the wall. I pulled the bedsheet from the bed and covered her as her clothes were torn. Yusufji picked her up and we brought her to the City Hospital.

Zaid: You mean to say that Mahira was marital ra..

Zara, Zoya, and Yusuf just nob their head. Zaid did not complete his word because he respected her as his sister in law now

Yusuf: My dad was working as a doctor over there and he treated Mahira. She was operated on for her fractured and all her cuts which were on her body with a dagger.

The trio was shocked to hear this was an understatement. They could not speak a word. After few minutes Zara continued.

Zara: That day she save my dignity but she was on her death bed. Her condition was too critical. We called her parents and also informed my dad because we never wanted that bastard husband of her to run away. My dad's friend was a Police Inspector. So I knew my dad will help us

Yusuf: Her husband was arrested but his family arranged for his bail. Mahira's condition was worse. And she went into a coma for 2 months. Aunty stayed with her in the hospital for two months and finally, uncle realized his mistake. After two months went she came to conscious uncle was the last person to meet her because he was guilty.

Saad: What happened with her husband after that bail?

Zara: My dad and police uncle meet him and told him to sign the divorcee paper which was sent by Amjad uncle but he refused. So my dad, Zoya's dad, and Yusufji's dad pressurize him and we gave 4 different complaints against him. one was about dowry, the second was about the assault, and the third was about hitting his wife, and the fourth attend to the murder of his wife. We threaten him that he will not be able to come out of jail for at least 14 years. Finally, he agreed and sign the divorce paper. After that police uncle submitted all evidence and he was punished

Zaid: Then what happened?

Zoya: After three months she was fine and got discharge from the hospital. We were very happy for having our friend back so we convince uncle to let Mahira continue with her study. My dad, Zara's dad, and Ibrahim uncle made Amjad uncle change his view and stop being orthodox. Slowly he accepted the change and Mahira completed her studies. After that uncle allowed her to work in his office and after Amjad uncle's death, Mahira became the boss.

Zarin: It means, that's why aapi understood my pain this well.

Zoya: Yes, princess she understood your condition very well, and the way her mother loved her she started loving you and took care of you.

Zaid: That means that day what you said Yusuf bhaijan to Asad bhaijan was true. She needs love, care, pamperness, protection which she owns from Asad bhaijan because Mahira suffered the most from all of us. She bear that punishment for the mistakes which she has not done

Yusuf was in shock for few seconds hearing the first line and then just nob his head.

Yusuf: But how did you know that Zaid?

Zaid: Because that day I and Saad hear your and Asad bhaijan's conversation which you did seating outside the ICU room. And now I want all of your help in giving Mahira her love back.

Yusuf: you have heard our conversation then you must be knowing that Asad is still scared and confuse to confess his love to her. He is still in that dilemma that does Mahira still loves him or not.

Zara: Mahira loves Asad bhai and I have proof of it.

Everyone looks at her as she has grown two head in shock, so Yusuf questioned her

Yusuf: And what is that proof, my dear wife.

Zara took her purse and removed a folder from it and open it and then removed few papers from it. Everyone was looking at her that what was she doing. Zara handed those paper to Yusuf and said

Zara: My dear hubby read this loud and you will come to know all the things because this is Mahira's diary in a printout form as I took pics of her diary on my mobile and then print it to hard copy at home when you were not there. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.1K 2.9K 38
#1 IN MUSLIM ON 17/07/2021 #1 IN DUBAI on 22/6/2020 #1 IN TRADITIONAL ON 28/12/2020 #1 in Arab at 27/06/2021 #1 in desert at 4/07/2021 #1 in father-d...
203K 13K 46
Starring ✨ Zayn Roy in the role as Mafia boss and Business man ✨ Nisha Joshi in the role as Zayn's PA and Fashion designer ✨ β€’Mafia Γ— Personal Assis...
1.2M 38.2K 25
Zayan Ahmed, one of the richest man of London.When Zayan found out that his brother committed suicide because a girl Alishba rejected his proposal.He...
1.4M 55.4K 28
(Mafia Series#1) (Wattpad Version) [Also available on Inkitt with edited version and some changes.] - - - He banged his hand on the wall beside my he...