His Aphrodite | DAVE EAST

By Aolera

"Once a girl gets familiar with being on her own, it's hard for her to be emotionally connected to anyone. Sh... More

•| Copyright
1| The Intro
2| Small World
3| Something Gotta Give
4| Drive da Boat!
5| Just a Friend
6| The Eye of the Storm
7| Stuck.
8| Vex
9| For Cree
10| Part of the Plan
11| Lethal Beginnings
12| Can U Handle It?
14| Hot Wind Blows
15| F*ck the Club Up
16| Work to Do
17| Make No Mistakes
18| Know Bad Intentions
19| The Blaze
20| Fated Coincidence
21| Would You Care To Be?
22| Chess Not Checkers
23| Plotting & Scheming

13| Sex Talk

5.3K 250 17
By Aolera

Jayda

"You talking all that shit, and I'm not having none of it. If you're the boss then show me." Shemar said, as I looked up at him with hungry eyes. The look in Shemar's eyes screamed devour and lust.

"Shit." I cursed to myself in my head, feeling my pussy drip like a waterfall.

"Fuck it, Imma show you who big boss is. Can you handle it?"

"Babygirl, I can do more than handle it." Shemar said as he leaned in and kissed my lips with so much passion, almost taking my breath away right that instant.

Wanting more, I started pecking his lips and he used that opportunity to swiftly slide in his tongue deepening the kiss and making it more intense.

Turning me on more, he went from my lips to my neck, and started sucking on my sweet spot, causing me to slip out small soft moans. He continued to suck on my neck and started to chuckle when he heard them slipping out.

"Take this off." He said as he slightly lifted me up to sit up and take off the romper I had just put on.

As I took off the romper, he looked at me with a seductive gaze, and it's almost like he seemed amazed at what was slight unveiled.

Laying back down, I was almost fully naked as I only had on a black thong. Being exposed to him for the first time, I covered my nipples with my arm, quickly swinging it across my chest.

By the time he caught my attention again, I'd noticed that Shemar was now stripped down to his boxers with his soldier standing at full attention.

"I wanna see everything mamas. Don't be shy now." He said as he moved my arm from covering my nipples, with his attention now at my breasts. He looked at me astonished at the sight he was seeing.
He gave me chills, still staring at me, as he popped a titty in his mouth, using his tongue to swirl around my nipple as he squeezed and played with the other one, then switching.

He looked up at me, watching my reaction, while low moans started to slip out from his wet tongue contact with my nipples.

Shemar raised his body slightly to hover over me, and slowly started kissing down to my belly button as he slid my panties down, and started trailing kisses near my bikini line. The knots in my stomach got tighter but my box got wetter, only expecting what was to come.

I just stared at him as he went down, and he stopped and looked at me, and raised his eyebrows, me instantly picking up on the expression.

"Yes, I'm sure." I said seductively, with a little smirk on my face.

I felt Shemar's hands rubbing on the inside of my legs, opening them up as he stared at my soaked pussy, and his eyes grew wide. He popped a wide smile, as she became his immediate focus.

His fingers brushed against my lips and then found its way in between them, as he felt to examine how wet I was.

"You've been waiting for this I see." He said with a smirk on his face.

"Haven't you papas?" I said followed by a silent moan.

He chucked again and continued to rub my clit, which wasn't doing anything but more damage.

Watching me directly, he inserted a finger inside of me and started fingering me, slowly pumping in and out, twisting and turning. Then I felt him do this curve his finger that made my heart beat increase by a million, from the pleasure I was receiving and him hitting my G Spot. He continued and my moans got louder as it became more intense, echoing off the walls in the room.

His face found its way back into the crook of my legs, as he kissed her in multiple places, making my stomach tingle. Caught off guard, I felt his tongue lick my clit, causing a cold shiver down my body. He swiveled his tongue in a circle on my clit, stimulating every nerve that drove me crazy.

"mm, Shemar," I said trying pushing his head back as he ate me out like it was his last meal on this earth. He ignored me pushing his head back and pushed forward with more force, now sucking on my clit. I looked down and grabbed his head, slowly rocking back and forth in the moment, and he looked up at me, and kept eye contact as he continued to devour my box.

I ran my fingers through his hair as I enjoyed every minute of what he was doing. I was in a sex trance from that alone, when he stopped and sat up.

"Why you stopped?" I said looking at him with a pout.

"Cause I don't want you to cum yet." He said approaching my thigh, kissing the inside of it.

"Take that off daddy." I said pointing at his boxers, now focusing the attention on his hard dick print.

What am I working with? I thought to myself.

I noticed Shemar grinned at the sound of daddy, getting turned on more as it seemed his dick size grew an extra inch, and seen he was biting his lip, admiring me me laid out in the bed in front of him. Shemar sat back up, taking his boxers off, and I seen his solider stand up at full attention.

"He's mad big what the fuck! How am I about to take that? What did I sign myself up for? Matter fact... we don't run." I said to myself in my head. My facial expression must've read shocked to Shemar, as he starred at me, holding his manhood in his hand, and stroking it up and down.

"You scared?" Shemar said coming closer to me. I felt his dick hovering over my leg as I was under him, preparing myself.

"No, come here." I said knowing I was gonna take this dick like a G.

I fake held my breath and quickly prayed to god that he wouldn't tear me apart. He leaned towards me again, kissing me slowly sliding inside of me, grunting, and me moaning, as he slowly began to thrust in and out of me.

"fuckkkk..." Shemar said as slow stroked, feeling my wetness on his manhood.

"I wanna feel all of you." I said to him as I pulled him closer down to my body as he started to deep stroke in missionary. I started moaning louder as he went deeper, and I damn near went crazy as he started to pick up the pace and going lengths I didn't know I'd feel. The room was filled with the clapping sounds of us fucking, and my excessively loud moans.

"Shit, you so tight and wet Jayda." Shemar said grunting through his teeth as he drilled me. I couldn't even formulate words as he send shockwaves of pleasure throughout my body. My nails dug into his back more with each stroke he delivered.

At this point I was laid out on my back stuck, with my legs open and shaking uncontrollably when Shemar flipped me over.

"Arch ya back." He said bending my back in forcing me to arch. Now with my face down and ass up, he had a clear view of my pussy from the back, running juices from the first act of the performance.

Shemar smacked and grabbed my ass a few times making me feel like I was on some 50 shades of Grey timing, but without the toys and shit. I bit my lip with every smack he sent to my ass cheeks, trying to conceal my moans.

He started smacking his dick on my ass playing with it, and starting rubbing it on my pussy, teasing me, knowing I wanted more.

"You want this dick mamas?" He whispered in my ear, pressing his dick up against my ass as he pulled on my hair.

"Yes, daddy." I said looking back at him, biting in my nail, and batting my eyes at him. He gripped the hand full of hair tighter as my head almost jolted back too quickly.

Letting go of my hair, he slowly slid back inside of me, and started choking me, bringing my face closer to his, as he gave me backshots, thrusting in and out of me, making me cry out his name. "Auhhh fuck Shemar!"

My face turned red as I felt a wave of cold run through my body, knowing that I was going to cum soon. In the midst of all of this, Shemar was pounding my pussy in as he burned a whole in the side of my face, continuing to choke me.

"What's my name?" he said in my ear, picking up his pace, as I continued to moan louder, becoming inaudible as my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

"What's my name Jayda?" he said a little more aggressively tightening the hold around my neck, but still allowing me to breathe.

"Daddyyyyyyy." I dragged out, moaning in utter pleasure. Very close to the verge of release, I decided to stop him, and found myself suddenly taking control.

"Lay down."

Shemar laid down on his back and I climbed on top of him, now feeling his manhood behind my ass. I looked at Shemar and he didn't hesitate to stare at me as I read the hunger in his eyes.

I reached my hand to my back and grabbed his dick that was still fully hard, and stroke it up and down, and gently stroked his balls too, making him go crazy in an instant. I sat on top of him as I seen his eyes start to roll back, and he started moaning my name lowly.

"Fuck, baby." He moaned louder, making me smile with satisfaction. I was doing mad good for someone who ain't have sex in a minute, and this wasn't even head, just a regular regular hand job.

I caught his face when I stopped, as he looked at me in slight confusion, then I tooted myself back up so I could slide him inside, with me now riding. I started rocking back and forth slowly so I can adjust to his size again. As soon as I adjusted i propped my knees up and held onto his torso as I bounced up and down on his dick.

His hands found his way to my ass again as he gripped my ass cheeks tightened with every bounce, and spreading them apart. The room filled with the clap, thud sound, from plopping up and down, when he grabbed my waist and started pumping my pussy from under, challenging my dominance, but finding a rhythm.

"Fuck, I'm about to cum daddyyy." I dragged the moan.

He started pumping faster, and I caught his pace again, this take gripping my walls around his dick, feeling it pulsate inside me.

"Cum for daddy." He said as he delivered a hard smack to my ass, still pumping.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I released out a loud releasing moan, as I came on his dick, and he came inside of me.

Tired, I collapsed my body next to his, laying in his arms, admiring how this man just fucked the shit out of me.

"You on birth control?" He asked out if nowhere looking at me while I laid in his arms.

"You wait until now to ask that?" I said laughing looking up at him.

"I mean?"

I gave him a look, wishing that he would try me or say some ignorant shit, since niggas love to have a say on the female body.

"I'm just asking, what you wanna do with your body is on you, I have no say in that. But if you wanna have my seed just say that, cause we can do that too."

"Boy, bye. Have your seed?" I said responding in laughter.

"Yea you gon be my baby moms." He said touching my nose with his finger.

"Nope. If I'm not wifey ion want it."

"Oh so you wanna be wifey? Just say that." He said with a smirk, pulling me closer to his face, kissing me passionately.

"I just did." I said now sitting up and pecking his lips a few times. He grabbed my ass as I was still naked, trying to start again.

"You need to stop horny." I said slapping his hand.

"Not when you put it down like that." He said sending a hard slap to my ass causing me to jump out of the bed.

"Boy move, I'm getting in the shower." I said now walking to the bathroom, closing the door.

Turning on the shower, I slipped into my thoughts temporarily, replaying everything that just happened.

"I cannot believe that I like this nigga."  I said laughing and smiling to myself.

Before I could get in the shower, I was quickly snapped out of my head when the door swung open, revealing a naked Shemar once again.

"Round two?" He said looking down.

————
How y'all feeling? Cause I know y'all been waiting on this moment for a minute😭
Vote & Comment🤍

~Aolera🤍~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.1K 61
WATTYS WINNER When her fiancé ends up in a coma and his secret mistress, Halley, shows up, Mary feels like her world is falling apart. What she does...