UNBREAKABLE BOND [Man x Man]

By adjoaq

He was his first best friend, his first crush, his first kiss, and his first love... Chris Donovan has never... More

Chapter 01: There's no love like the first...The meeting!
Chapter 02: There's no love like the first...anger & regret!
Chapter 03: There's no love like the first...a desperate attempt!
Chapter 04: There's no love like the first...determination!
Chapter 05: There's no love like the first...progress!
Chapter 06: There's no love like the first..uncontrollable lust!
Chapter 07: There's no love like the first...missing you!
Chapter 08: There's no love like the first...heartbreak!
Chapter 09: There's no love like the first...revelations!
Chapter 10: There's no love like the first...preparation!
Chapter 11: There's no love like the first...uncontrollable passion!
Chapter 12: There's no love like the first...uncertainty!
Chapter 13: There's no love like the first...confessions!
Chapter 14: There's no love like the first...sensual heat!
Chapter 15: There's no love like the first...day out!
Chapter 16: There's no love like the first...getting down & dirty!
Chapter 17: There's no love like the first...male bonding!
Chapter 18: There's no love like the first...getting kinky!
Chapter 19: There's no love like the first...mile high club!
Chapter 20: There's no love like the first...a mother's love!
Chapter 21: There's no love like the first...cockblocking!
Chapter 23: There's no love like the first...wake-up call!
Chapter 24: There's no love like the first...spending time!
Chapter 25: There's no love like the first...party!
Chapter 26: There's nothing like first love...passionate embrace!
Chapter 27: There's no love like the first...therapy!
Chapter 28: There's no love like the first...going down!
Chapter 29: There's no love like the first...deep end!
Chapter 30: There's no love like the first...inner struggle!
Chapter 31: There's no love like the first...the calm before the storm!
Chapter 32: There's no love like the first...the explosion!
Chapter 33: There's no love like the first...working at it!
Chapter 34: There's no love like the first...taking the plunge!
Chapter 35: There's no love like the first...bonded for life!

Chapter 22: There's no love like the first...restroom!

63.8K 2.5K 275
By adjoaq

Chris Donovan vs. Shane Lewis

Pix of Chris giving Shane a smoldering look

Video: Drunk in Love by Beyonce

Enjoy!

***

"I'm so sorry, Chris." Shane murmured.

"For what?" Chris asked as he flopped into the couch.

"This. I know you were looking forward to getting some rest after the trip."

"Don't insult me, Shane." Chris said quietly. "Is resting more important than being here with you? In any case, who says I can't rest now? Come here." Chris reached for Shane's hand and drew him down beside him.

"I'm so relieved she's okay." Shane sighed as he rested his head against Chris' shoulder. "Thanks for convincing Lizzie."

"Hmmm... Guess she didn't stand a chance in the face of the Donovan charm." Chris murmured, nuzzling Shane's neck.

"Don't flatter yourself dickwad." Shane breathed, enjoying the feel of Chris' lips on his neck.

"Who're you calling a dickwad?" Chris husked, stretching to lie on his back and pulling Shane to lie on top of him. Without wasting time, he captured Shane's mouth in a fiery kiss.

Shane opened up, kissing Chris right back. Chris' hand went to the back of Shane's head to hold him to his devouring lips whilst his other hand moved to Shane's lower back to caress his sweet spot with butterfly touches. Shane arched his back, moaning lustfully into the kiss. He was hard in an instant, his cock pushing against his buttons, begging to be released.

"Chris..." Shane moaned as he tore his mouth away from Chris, thrusting slowly against Chris' equally hard bulge, his eyes shut in bliss.

"Not here." Chris rasped. "Come on." Both men got off the couch.

"Where are we going?" Shane was so hard, he couldn't focus.

"Restroom." Chris didn't miss the grimace on Shane's face when he mentioned the restroom. "Don't worry. This hospital is virtually like a five star hotel. The restrooms on the executive wing are neat, classy, spacious, and aren't used much as all the executive rooms have their own en suite bathrooms."

"But Adele..."

 "I'll get a nurse to watch her. Unless of course you don't mind staying here with...that." Chris said, staring pointedly at the bulge in front of Shane's pants.

"Let's go." Shane groaned, reaching down to adjust himself.

Chris and Shane quietly went out of the room with one destination in mind...the restroom. They paused briefly by the nurse who couldn't seem to take her eyes off Shane. Chris couldn't stop the growl of irritation that tore out of his throat. Shane narrowed his eyes at Chris and turned to give the nurse a brilliant smile. But before he could open his mouth, Chris was speaking.

"Maggie." Chris said, looking at the nurse's nametag. "Would you be a darling and watch my little girl for me please. We'll be right back."

"Certainly, Mr. Donovan." Of course she knew Chris. Who didn't know Dr. Murphy's crazy, handsome rich friends?

"Thank you darling." Chris said too sweetly to be genuine, and turned towards the restroom with Shane. "Florence Nightingale wants you." Chris growled. "She's obviously dying to fuck your brains out." He rasped, pushing open the restroom door. "Wanna give her a taste of that wicked cock?" Chris taunted as he quickly locked the door behind them and pushed Shane against the double-wide vanity with its beautiful marble countertop.

"Will you hurry the fuck up and stop talking about some chic who is never going to see my dick?" Shane growled.

Chris chuckled as he reached between them to unbuckle Shane's belt. "See how frustrating and irritating it is when the one your heart beats for, decides to talk about some chic you don't care for, at a time when all you want to do is love the hell out of him?" Chris smirked as he unbuttoned Shane's pants and freed his pulsing shaft.  

"You've made your point." Shane breathed. "Now...oh fuck!" He threw his head back and moaned when Chris squeezed the curved mushroomed head of his cock. His head fogged with pleasure. "Chris wait..." Shane's hand moved down to cover the hand on his cock. The feel of Chris' thumb, rubbing against his wet slit was pure torture. Shane looked at Chris with eyes hazy with lust and uncertainty. He was obviously having second thoughts. "I don't think this is a good idea. We could get caught." He whispered shakily.

"And what if we are?" Chris retorted as he shook Shane's hand off and pushed his pants and boxer briefs past his arse. "Sometimes, it's good to live dangerously."

"Chris..."

"Shut up Shane." Chris murmured and leaned forward to kiss Shane softly on the mouth. "Sit on the counter." Chris said huskily and waited till Shane did as he demanded.

Without wasting time, Chris first pulled off Shane's boots, and then completely pulled off his pants together with his boxers, leaving him in only his polo shirt and socks. Then Chris took a step back and unzipped his jeans, smirking at the look of pure hunger on Shane's face when he released his own hard throbbing cock. And when Chris bit his lower lip sexily and stroked his cock, Shane gave a tiny moan and licked his lips. At that erotic sound, Chris' cock got even harder, the skin straining over thick veins, its head an angry purple. He was leaking like a faucet.

"Oh fuck." Shane moaned lustfully, completely forgetting about his initial uncertainty. "Chris..."

Although Shane had already been lubed up before they were interrupted by Lizzie's call in Chris' home, Chris knew that with his girth, there was nothing like too much lube. He slowly stroked his cock, spreading the precum all over it, getting it slick. His eyes never once left Shane's lust-filled face.

"Maybe we shouldn't..." Chris breathed.

"Shut up and give me that cock." Shane commanded gutturally, breathing harshly with arousal.

Chris lost his train of thoughts at that sexy command. He stepped closer to Shane and lightly pushed Shane on the chest till Shane leaned back, supporting his weight on his hands behind him. Chris gripped one side of Shane's butt with one hand and pulled his arse to the edge of the counter. Then he slowly rubbed the tip of his cock against Shane's still slick puckered hole, watching as Shane's eyes dilated with arousal and anticipation. Then with bated breath, Chris rolled his hips up and slowly impaled Shane on his cock, inch by blissful, thick inch. Theygasped in unison. Both men watched, riveted as Chris slipped slowly into Shane, both moaning their pleasure as Chris bottomed out. Neither moved. They held still, savoring the exquisite feeling of becoming one.

"God, you feel like pure heaven." Chris groaned.

Shane felt full, stretched and totally possessed. He could have sworn Chris was still thickening inside him. Even though Shane had been lubed and opened up earlier, it was a really tight fit. And it felt damned delicious. No matter the number of times he took Chris inside him, every time felt just like the first...the overwhelming sensations of feeling Chris along his inner walls was simply amazing.

Shane drew a shaky breath through his teeth. "Fuck, you're huge." He breathed. "Ugh, you're driving me insane." He panted and bit his lip to hold in his cry of pleasure.

"You okay?" Chris husked, staring into Shane's passion-glazed eyes. Shane's lips parted but he was beyond thinking or talking. At his nod, Chris leaned forward and pressed a kiss to his parted lips. "May I move?" Chris whispered. Again Shane nodded. Chris pulled out till only the head of his cock remained inside Shane, and then slid back in slowly.

With a helpless gasp, Shane clung to Chris' shoulders. "Ah fuck, that feels so good." Shane moaned, half blinded by that first luscious burst of pleasure. And when Chris began to thrust steadily into him, Shane's eyes closed as he gave himself up to the pleasure, wrapping his legs around Chris' waist and locking his feet behind him. He forgot about everything but the feel of Chris inside him. The friction of Chris rubbing against his sensitive walls, and that cock head pressing against his gland felt so good Shane was on cloud nine. "More...faster...harder please..." Shane whimpered deliriously as he bucked insistently against Chris.

"God, this feels fantastic." Chris whispered, rolling his hips, grinding hard, taking Shane. He loved the hot, tight clasp on his cock. And as he rode Shane, he watched his face, loving the way he threw his head back in ecstasy, gasping in time to his thrusts. Damn, the man was gorgeous, Chris couldn't help thinking. "I want to be inside of you forever."  Chris breathed shakily just as he leaned forward and slammed his mouth against Shane's.

And even as both men devoured each other's lips in a heated kiss, Chris gave Shane what he wanted. He fucked into Shane with such complete abandon, sending both of them to rapturous heights. It was hot, fast, deep and mouthwateringly good. When Chris heard his cell phone ringing, he almost ignored it but remembering Adele, he picked it up, not pausing even once in his thrusts. It was Michael.

"What?" Chris breathed, impatience clear in his voice.

"Where the fuck are you guys?" Michael asked.

"Is she up?" Chris demanded gutturally.

"Mary is here to see... Oh fuck, Chris..." Michael trailed off, knowing without a doubt what was going on at the other end of the phone. He could clearly hear the erratic breathing and muffled grunts.

"Is Adele up?" Chris growled.

"No." Michael tried very hard not to laugh.

"Then get the fuck off the phone. Tell Mary I'll be there soon." Chris hung up and threw his phone onto the counter. He definitely wasn't going to allow himself to be cock-blocked for the second time that day. 

"Adele?" Shane whispered shakily.

"Still sleeping." Chris replied huskily, wrapping his arms around Shane's waist. Then he picked Shane off the counter and turned to press his back against the tiled wall.

"Chris..." Shane gasped, worried he might be too heavy. But his gasp turned into a loud moan when Chris thrust deeply into him, slamming directly into his pleasure button. "Oh fuck!" Then Chris proceeded to fuck the shit out of Shane, grinding deeply as he knew Shane liked it. He nailed Shane's gland head-on with each thrust, reducing Shane to an incoherent mess.

"Oh fuck, not going to last Shane." Chris groaned, his breathing becoming erratic and shaky as he neared orgasm. He suddenly began thrusting frenziedly into Shane with something close to desperation.

There was a knock on the door but neither man paused even once in their frantic race towards release. Chris opened his eyes to look at Shane, worried that the knock would snap Shane out of the lustful haze they were both under. But the look in Shane's eyes... raw desire and excitement...was enough to make Chris relax and rather increase his rhythm. Then Chris did something that for reasons Shane didn't understand, looked so naughty and sexy it rather shocked Shane into an unexpected orgasm... Chris grinned.

When that knock sounded on the door, it dawned on Shane that they could be arrested for public indecency. But instead of getting scared and uncomfortable like he would have under normal circumstances, Shane was shocked at the excitement that flashed through him. He didn't care about anything other than Chris not stopping what he was doing. The danger...the fear of getting caught rather made the whole experience so much more mind-blowing. Then he saw that shit-eating grin on Chris' face and just like that, his orgasm was upon him before he even knew it.

"Oh, fuck Chris, I'm going to come." Shane's eyes rolled up into his head, his moans and whimpers becoming cries of pleasure.

Chris couldn't risk people hearing them. Especially, whoever was at the door as the person was still trying the knob. He covered Shane's lips with his, swallowing his cries of pleasure as his orgasm hit hard. Chris quickly slipped a hand between them and cupped it around Shane's mushroomed head, in order to capture his spunk. He didn't think they would ever live it down if Michael saw Shane's polo shirt soiled with cum. And even as Shane shot rope after rope of cum into Chris' palm, his muscles contracted rhythmically and so pleasurably around Chris that he couldn't help but follow Shane over the edge as sensations overtook his entire body, exploding outward. Chris cried into the kiss as his body shook with release. They swallowed each other's cries of passion, trembling with mind blowing pleasure.

"Fuck!" Chris muttered as aftershocks shook their bodies. He opened his eyes and looked into Shane's dazed ones. Then keeping his eyes locked on Shane's, Chris brought out the hand that had Shane's essence securely in it to his lips and licked every drop. Shane didn't wait for Chris to initiate a kiss after that erotic act. He leaned forward and captured Chris' lips in a kiss so passionate and sweet it left them both breathless. "I love you." Chris whispered when they eventually came up for air.

Shane grinned, his eyes suspiciously bright. Hearing those words from Chris was definitely going to take some getting used to, he thought emotionally.  His heart was filled to the brim with love and joy. "Love you too, baby." Shane murmured and kissed Chris lightly on the mouth. "The person finally gave up." He murmured, looking towards the door.

"Uh-huh." Chris rumbled, looking sated and amused. "Idiot."

"You really are a bad influence, Chris." Shane murmured. "I wouldn't have done this in a million years." He cupped Chris' jaw and kissed him gently.

"The combination of sex and danger is a huge rush." Chris grinned. "Damn, I can still taste pineapples. Looks like all that pineapple you ate this morning ended up in your balls." Chris drawled, kissing Shane softly on the cheek.

"For real?" Shane laughed. That morning, he'd eaten a whole lot of pineapples for breakfast.

"I shit you not." Chris responded, tightening his hold on Shane when he felt Shane unlock his ankles from behind him. "No, hold it." Chris groaned and quickly moved them back to the counter. Then he sat Shane back down and slowly pulled out of him, smirking when Shane moaned at the feeling. "Damn, you love my cock." He purred, gazing up at Shane, his eyes heavy lidded.

"Damn right, I do." Shane laughed softly. "And I love it when you look at me like that." He murmured, shaken by the adoration and love shining in Chris' eyes.

"Like what?" Chris looked at Shane curiously.

Shane shrugged, wondering how to describe the look in Chris' eyes. A look that said Chris couldn't live without Shane... Like he needed Shane as importantly as he needed air. "Like I'm your world." Shane whispered, his eyes filled with a look so intense Chris felt like Shane was looking into his very soul.

A shiver passed through Chris as heat suffused his whole body. He ducked his head to hide his face and kissed Shane's chest tenderly...almost shyly. That look in Shane's eyes made his insides tingle and his heart flutter within his chest. Now Shane had reduced him to a fucking shy teen, Chris thought with a silent groan. Great!

Shane didn't miss Chris' reaction. He noticed the nice tinge of pink on Chris' cheeks and saw how flustered he'd suddenly become. On Chris, that look was rare and so adorable, Shane thought amused.

"Oh my." Shane murmured. "He blushes. That is the most adorable sight ever."

"Shut up." Chris growled and buried his face against Shane's neck as Shane's chest rumbled with laughter. "And yes, you are my world." He murmured against Shane's neck.

"The feeling is mutual, baby." Shane said as he gently stroked Chris on the back. "Feeling is mutual."

Eventually, Chris stepped back, wet some paper towels and then proceeded to wipe them both clean. Then amidst lingering kisses, they fixed their clothes. They found a bottle of cherry flavoured mouth wash in the cabinet and rinsed their mouths thoroughly.

"I wish we were in bed." Shane murmured as he kissed Chris softly. "I want to hold you." He whispered, smiling when Chris' eyes fluttered close as a shudder passed through him.

Chris moaned softly and opened his eyes to stare into Shane's beautiful eyes. Then he cupped Shane's jaw with such tenderness and sighed. "I'd have loved that too. You know I can't sleep over tonight don't you?" Chris asked softly.

Shane's eyes widened. "Why not? Because of Adele?"

Chris nodded. "You did say yourself that she always ends up in your bed before morning. Remember?"

With a groan, Shane leaned his forehead against Chris. "Shit! I need you in my bed, Chris." Shane actually pouted, drawing a laugh from Chris.

"I'll miss you too." Chris chuckled as he went to open the door. "Hey Shane," Chris paused with his hand on the knob and turned his head to look at Shane.

"Yes?"

"Michael guessed what we were doing." Chris didn't look in the least bothered.

"So?"

"You know what that means, right?"

"What?" Shane looked confused. Then a light bulb seemed to go off in his head. "Oh, he's going to tell the guys." Shane said.

"Yep." Chris responded. "Can you handle the...heat?"

Shane laughed. "Dude, I'm sure the guys know we fuck all the time so..."

"But that's not going to stop them from teasing the hell out of us. Trust me...I know my guys. I just want to know..."

"I can handle it, Chris." Shane chuckled, leaning forward to press a kiss on Chris' lips. "Don't worry about it. In fact, if they want us to fuck in front of them..."

"No, no no..." Chris started shaking his head and laughing. "I'm not going to give those idiots a show." Chris finally opened the door to an empty corridor.

"You already did, dickhead." Shane laughed as they headed for Adele's room. "You kiss..."

"That was different, Shane. It was just a kiss. A hot one at that." Chris said, winking at Shane.

"Oh you can say that again. It was mind-meltingly hot!" Shane grinned. And as he opened the door to the waiting room attached to Adele's room, neither man could keep the goofy smiles off their faces.

***

Please don't forget to vote, comment, critique and follow.

Cheers!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 185 18
"I guess just spending time with some people fixes everything." Carrying the burdens of his past was Jason Smith. Numb. Emotionless. After all those...
554 24 4
Javier's life is falling apart thanks to one Steve Murphy
28K 1.1K 17
"It was the best orgasm I've ever had. It was so intense that for a second there, it felt like my soul would escape through my nipples." Luke and Dan...
32K 1.9K 36
Victor McNemara is still dealing with his new reality. He has a son, his engagement has been revoked, and his career is in shambles, going from CEO t...