Into Your Arms

By Forever_Katherine18

Sarah, a girl who has moved from across the country for her higher studies. A kind-hearted girl who is full o... More

CHARACTERS
First Day at Georgia
Wish I Was Better
I knew you were trouble
Moonlight
Everything at once
Little Dark Age

When You Fall In Love

10 0 0
By Forever_Katherine18

Finally Together

"Does it feel nice to sleep on the floor, Sarah?", Rose asked as she walked with two cups of coffee in her hand. I opened my eyes, I saw Rose upside down, I sat up straight leaning on the wall. My eyes hurt, my body aches, I rub my eyes and Rose hands me my coffee. "You didn't answer me?", Rose asked as she takes a seat beside me. "Huh?! Sorry, I didn't hear you," I reply as I take the sip of my coffee. She laughs and repeats herself. "Oh, it feels good except for the body ache ", I reply as I stretched my self. We both look at each other and laugh about it.
"You came late yesterday?", I ask as I take another sip of my coffee. "Um. Yes, Sam and I were enjoying each other company and we spend our time near the lake", she said softly. I could see her blush. I smiled to myself and ask her," You both have a thing for each other, am I right?", I ask her teasingly. And all she did was turn bright red. I was happy for her.

We get ready for our classes. I have only two classes today.
English:- 10:30 am to 11:30 am
Anatomy:- 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm

I decide to go to the library and read my book " THE LOST WORLD", I take my bag and with Rose, I head for our first class, English. It was common to both of us and so we had our class together. Today we might get the details of our assignment.
"Good morning Sarah", Sam greeted and kissed Rose and greeted her too. I looked at them and felt sweet.

Classroom

We all entered the class Rose and Sam took a seat opposite me. I sat near the window seat, I looked outside.
It was a bit cloudy today and the cold breeze making the weather more pleasant. I closed my eyes and the wind caresses my skin. It feels so relaxed. I felt someone come near to me and sit beside me. I don't open my eyes to see but I could feel a safe presence around me. It's so comfortable.
I lay my head on the table and turn to another side. Its Noah. I gasp and sit straight. I shouldn't have to be so surprised as I knew it would be him but still, I was shocked.
He lays his head on the table and whisper," You don't have to surprise, darling." His eyes looking at me playfully.

"Good morning class, I am Miss Fields and I am going to teach you English.", a young lady enter the class in a rush. She is pretty, her blonde hair is tied into a bun and her glasses in one hand and a book in another. She looked messed but she was sweet. Her eyes were soft.

" I hope, Mr Arthur told you about the assignment and your partners are decided. I want someone to prepare a list and give it to me.", she said as she took out a paper from her book and started to instruct the assignment.

She made it clear that she wanted it to be a part of knowing this place and so she told it should include pictures and maybe some history of this place.
"Use this weekend to go around the town and know about this place. ", she said as she dismissed the class.

I look to Noah who gets up and goes behind Miss Fields. I check the time it's 11:30 am. I decide to have something on my way and then go to the library for reading. I gather all my stuff and tell Rose that I was heading to the library. She tells me she has her microbiology class. I wave her and make my way to the library.

The library

I stop by the cafeteria, I order a coffee and a sandwich. I take my phone out and text Lexi to call me once she is free. I finish my food and with coffee, in one hand I reach the library which is on the third floor in the study area.

It's the only thing on the third floor and is the quiet area of the whole university. As Sam told me it's where people make out. I remember and laugh to myself.

Just as I am about to reach the entrance of the library. Someone pulls me into an old room. I am about to scream when I see Noah and he puts his hand on my mouth so I don't scream.
" Are you insane?", I whisper to him.
" Why are you whispering, it's just two of us?", he asks whispering. "I don't know", I reply to him still whispering. Then we look at each other and laugh.

" Where are you heading to, Sarah?", he asked as we both tried to breathe some air after laughing so hard." To the library.", I reply. "Can I join you?", he asks making a puppy face. I smile at his stupid puppy face (which was the cutest thing). " Sure".

He opens the library door for me. I bowed to thank him, he smiles at me and we go inside. It was silent and we could see only the librarian sitting there, lost in her book. We walked through shelves with hundreds of books around us. I took out a book which said," The lost girl", Noah nodded no. I kept the book back on the shelf and searched for something else. He tapped on my shoulder showing me a book," I found you", I looked at it and then nodded a no. I just wanted to tease him. He kept the book and I showed him another book," The light in my life ", he gave me an unsatisfied look. I kept the book being annoyed this time. Then on the left shelf behind me, I saw a book. It had this black cover, it tried to get the book to read its title but it was stuck. I tried harder and then I saw Noah on the other side. I smiled at him and we decided that it was the perfect book to read.

"I found the one at my worst"

We both sat on the floor near the window. The weather was still cloudy but it was windier. The coldness was filled in the room but I felt the warmth around Noah. We both sat close to each other and started to read. But it felt impossible to concentrate. I took the book from Noah's hand and kept it aside." What are you doing?", he asked confused with my actions. I ask him to get up and I lean outside the window. He follows what I do and I ask him to close his eyes. "Do you feel it, the cold wind caressing your face? It feels so good. ", I open my eyes to see what Noah feels. He had this satisfying smile on his face.
I close my eyes smiling at myself and ask him," Now just imagine, with the winds small droplets of rain fell on your face. And try to smell the wet soil. Oh and don't forget the voice of thunder", and suddenly there's a sound of thunder. It's so sudden and loud that I turn to Noah and hug him tight. And he hugs me back tightly making me feel safe in his arms.

My head lays near his neck. I can feel his breath on my face, my eyes are closed but it feels so comfortable in his arms. Just then raindrops come on us with the cold winds. I look at him and I see him looking into my eyes. They were soft and had affection. I turn away from him. I take his hand in mine and hold it tight.
I guide him through the staircase till we reach the ground. He doesn't question me once and follows me.

Rain dance

We reach the ground, it was wet. And it was still raining heavily. I stand in the rain, close my eyes, open my arms and my head facing the sky. I was lost in the rain. I was feeling like a 10-year-old version of me.
Rains always fascinated me, even today they make me happy. It feels light when you stand in the rain. With the raindrops, all my worries are washed away. It feels alive. Even if you are sad, your tears get mixed with the raindrops and that makes you feel much better.
I was enjoying myself when I felt someone's hand over my waist. It's Noah. He turns me to face him. I look into his eyes and they are unpredictable. He put one hand on my waist and the other in my hand. He pulls me so close to him I could feel his body touch mine. He puts his face near my neck and I could feel his warm breath. He moves me to the beats of rainwater and whispers, "Now you close your eyes and feel me". I do as instructed and move as he demands. We dance in complete silence, it's only the voice of raindrops hitting the ground.
" I am glad the rain is coming down hard. It's the way I feel inside.", he says and that's when I look up. I see his eyes they are tensed and they say a lot of things.
"Let me into every corner of your mind, into every room of your heart, into every edge of your soul, I want to know everything about you. ", I reply as I lean in and feel his soft lips against mine. He doesn't hesitate once but kisses back passionately.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112 30 11
(DISCONTINUED) I walked all the way to the park. I waited every day for at least thirty minutes. I walked back my confidence withering. Every. Singl...
799 23 42
... that changes everything Sarah was starting her junior year of high school. Looking at herself in the mirror, she saw a pretty average blonde hair...
Broken By Claire

Teen Fiction

5.6K 215 40
Grace Jackson has been dealing with self hatred since middle school. It only became worse as the school years went by, and just when Grace feels it's...
5.1K 448 45
Scarlett's childhood was not the prettiest. With an emotionally abusive stepfather, an insensitive mother, and an unwillingly absent father, Scarlett...