My Mr Bodyguard

By isawritesfanfiction

♣ what happens when a determined, stoic and arrogant man meets a kind hearted yet stubborn woman? More preci... More

Author's Note
chapter 1 : Oh My God!
Chapter-2 Meeting Parents
Chapter - 3 The Surprise!
Chapter - 4 A What??!
Chapter - 5 Doctor's Appointment
Chapter - 6 Going Home
Chapter - 7 Silence
Chapter - 8 Confused
chapter - 9 Stubborn Woman
Chapter - 10 Nightmare
Chapter - 11 The Talk
Chapter - 12 Girl Friends
Chapter - 13 Your Date
Chapter - 14 Shopping
Chapter - 15 The Ball (One)
Chapter - 16 The Ball (Two)
Chapter - 17 The Trainer
Chapter - 18 What Was That?!
Chapter - 19 Can I Buy You Dinner?
Chapter - 20 Angry Avneet
Chapter - 21 I'm Hurt
Chapter - 22 Nigam Family
Chapter - 23 Complicated Feelings
Chapter - 24 Danger?
Chapter - 25 Into The Unknown
Chapter - 27 Getting Along
Chapter - 28 So Close
Chapter - 29 The Unexpected
Chapter - 30 Realisation
Chapter - 31 Determined
Chapter - 32 New Mission
Chapter - 33 Can We Talk?
Chapter - 34 Outbursts
Chapter - 35 Surreal
Chapter - 36 Mi Amor
Chapter - 37 Plan Backfired
Chapter - 38 The Apology
Chapter - 39 A Situation
Chapter - 40 The First Fight
Chapter - 41 Change Of Plans
Chapter - 42 The Village
Chapter - 43 Settling In
Chapter - 44 Meet & Greet
Chapter - 45 The Virtual Meeting
Chapter - 46 Dear God!
Chapter - 47 His Jealousy
Chapter - 48 The Walk Of Shame
Chapter - 49 Unanticipated Accident
Chapter - 50 The Relief
Chapter - 51 On Our Way Back Home
Chapter - 52 The Chaos
Chapter - 53 Sudden Arrival
Chapter - 54 Playing Challenges
Chapter - 55 Caught In The Act
Chapter - 56 Calm Before The Storm
Chapter - 57 Into Lion's Den
Chapter - 58 Trapped?
Chapter - 59 Upper Hand
Chapter - 60 Consequences
Chapter - 61 Appalled
Chapter - 62 Anguish
Chapter - 63 Craving You
Chapter - 64 Revelation
Chapter - 65 Big Decisions
Chapter - 66 Wedding Bells or Not?
Chapter - 67 One Step Closer
Chapter - 68 Dreams & Surprises

Chapter - 26 The News

1.6K 152 16
By isawritesfanfiction

"Here you go, Mr. Malhotra. Your room is 602. Enjoy your stay." the receptionist said smiling flirtatiously at him. Completely ignoring Avneet. They were driving for 6 hours. And they decided to stop at a hotel. But now she is regretting her decision. She was pissed at the woman before her. 'Why the heck is she looking at him like that? Am I invisible?' She thought frustratedly.

Siddharth was not aware of the girl's intension. He was standing for a room for the night. Suddenly he felt someone hold his hand. From the tingles erupting in his hands, he knew before turning who it was. He looked at Avneet in confusion. But she was not looking at him. He followed her gaze and found she was looking at the receptionist. No, no scratch that. She was glaring at the receptionist. She intertwined their fingers and scooted closer to him. He raised an eyebrow at her actions. 'What is she doing? Not that I'm ever complaining.' he thought before widening his eyes at his thinking. He looked at Avneet and she turned her head towards him smiling sweetly.

"Baby, did you inform her about the tub I was asking about?" she asked him tilting her head to the side looking really innocent. He took a sharp intake of breath. The baby made him feel weirdly giddy. 'What are you doing Avneet?' he asked himself. He felt a tug at his hand.

"Babe?" Avneet asked again. He realised he had zoned out.

"Huh? W-what?" he stammered. Heat rushing to his cheeks which was unnoticed by Avneet. Avneet giggled.

"Oh silly, you already forgot about it?" she asked looking all innocent again. His heart was beating fast inside. His mind was hazy. Avneet looked back at the receptionist. Her smile long gone. She was not shooting daggers at her by her eyes. Siddharth furrowed his eyebrows. He looked back to the receptionist who looked pissed and uncomfortable.

"I wanted to know if the bathroom there has a big tub? You know for possibly two person?" she asked boldly. Siddharth's eyebrows shot up to the ceiling. He looked back at the receptionist who was now squirming in her sit being highly intimidated.

"O-of course, Ma'am. The tub is big enough for-" she trailed off being flustered. Avneet nodded.

"Okay thanks. And listen...." she called her.

"Yes, ma'am?" she asked slowly.

"It's Mrs. Malhotra to you." she replied sassily before turning on her heels and walking ahead tugging Siddharth behind. Siddharth got a glimpse of the receptionist who slumped down on her seat defeated. Suddenly it all clicked. 'Was she.....jealous?' he thought. A little smirk forming in his mouth. He wanted to look at her face. They got into the elevator. Silence evolving around them. Avneet was still clutching his hand but she was not smiling anymore.

"What was that?" he asked barely controlling his grin. Avneet didn't look at him. She scoffed.

"You can thanks me later properly." she said sassily still not looking at him. His grin broaded. He tugged her towards him. She gasped before crashing sideways on his body. She looked up and found him smirking at her. He leaned down on her. Her breathing hitched.

"Should I?" he whispered in her ear. His hot breath not helping the situation. He leaned back only to find her cheeks pink. She looked down at his chest only confirming his thought. He shook his head but his smile not leaving his face. She straightened up and stood beside him. She tugged her hand but his grip tightened. Siddharth looked down at her.

"Don't get angry on me baby." he pleaded. Avneet widened her eyes. Her cheeks turning red. Siddharth pointed to a camera behind him she understood and smiled sweetly at him.

"Only if you take me out on a dinner." she said shifting her weight on her left feet. Siddharth laughed before nodding his head. The lift dinged signaling they are on the 6th floor. They searched for their room. They took their luggage by themselves. When they entered the room, Avneet huffed out a breath.

"God, I'm so tired." she mumbled before settling her luggage down. She looked at the room. She nodded in satisfaction.

"Why don't you check the bathroom if it has the tub big enough?" Siddharth teased. Avneet stopped still. Her cheeks getting red again. 'It's so easy to make her blush.' he thought smiling slightly.

"Shut up. I was helping you." she replied not looking at him. Siddharth smirked.

"Mhmm. If that's what you say." he said making Avneet roll her eyes at him. She crouched down. Shuffling through her luggage. Siddharth shook his head before taking his clothes out. He went to the washroom and took a quick shower as he knew Avneet was waiting for him to finish.

He saw her standing beside the window hugging herself.

"Avneet?" Siddharth called softly. Avneet turned.

"Hmm?" she asked. Siddharth knew she was still not okay with this whole situation. He didn't want to pressurize her more.

"You can get fresh." he replied smiling tiredly. Avneet noticed. She grabbed her pajamas and started walking towards the bathroom.

"Okay. You get to sleep. We still have a long way to go." she said looking sideways at him. He hesitantly nodded. She locked the door. He checked the whole room. For any kind of danger. He found none.

The issue was they had only one room. They can't get two beds. It would be suspicious as they were married. Siddharth rolled his eyes. 'Guess I have to settle on the couch.' he thought sighing. He went to the couch and waited for her to return. He can't get to sleep first. Her safety mattered first. Avneet returned after 10 minutes. 'She looks good in whatever she wears.' he thought smiling. He closed his eyes when she noticed him. He knew she wouldn't like him sleeping on the couch. She is too polite for that.

"Is he asleep? Why did he sleep on the couch. It's too small for him. He could have slept on the bed. I could easily sleep on the couch." she muttered while getting on the bed. Siddharth smiled listening to her. 'This woman is too nice for her own good.' he thought before drifting off to sleep.

_______________________________________

"Avneet? Avneet, wake up." Siddharth called softly. Avneet groaned lightly and turned to the other side. He shook her head smiling at her.

"Avneet, get up. We need to leave." he called again. Avneet opened her eyes a bit. She checked her phone.

"It's 6 in the morning!" she whined and covered her head with the comforter. Siddharth laughed lightly and tugged at the comforter.

"We need to leave. You can sleep in the car." he said. Avneet groaned but sat up. Her eyes still closed. Hair messy. Cheeks pink. Lips pouted. 'She still looks cute.' he thought to himself. He found himself staring at her. He quickly got up from the bed and cleared his throat.

She lazily dragged herself to the bathroom. She had kept her clothes out previous night. She freshened up and wore her clothes. She found him sitting on the bed and looking at something on his phone. They had left their mobile sim cards back at Nandra Mansion so that they can't be tracked.

She went in front of him and he looked up and kept his phone in his pocket.

"Ready?" he asked. She nodded. He took their luggage and went outside. Avneet was hoping the receptionist from last night won't be there. But to her disappointment her shift did not end yet. When Siddharth went to give the room key back, the receptionist immediately recognised him. Avneet stood beside him and folded her arms on her chest. She raised an eyebrow at her. The receptionist lowered her eyes and hurried to give them the bill.

Siddharth was silently enjoying their eye to eye fight saw Avneet reaching for her purse. He immediately held her hand. Avneet stilled and looked at him. He smiled at her ans pulled her to him. He wrapped his arm around her and looked at the receptionist. Ending her game completely. He reached for his pocket and took out his own card(modified. He had a hidden bank account for emergencies like this. He made another account on Mr. Samar Malhotra's name and transferred half of his money on the account). He handed his card to the receptionist.

(He is smart. 😉)

"I'll take care of this baby." he said to a gaping Avneet. She snapped out of it and blushed making him smile down at her. She nodded. 'This whole acting is making things difficult for my heart.' she thought. Her heart beating loudly in her chest. This felt good. Which made her uncomfortable.

They checked out of the hotel and went to the car. Siddharth took the driver sit.

"You can sleep. I'll wake you up in a few hours for our breakfast." he told her starting the car. She nodded and closed her eyes. She would drive next. It would be better if she took a few hours sleep beforehand.

3 hours later~

Siddharth woke her up as they reached a random restaurant foe breakfast. After breakfast Avneet took over driving. She told Siddharth to take rest for some hours. They need to save energy. They drove full day like this. Switching in between themselves. Taking rest. And next day at 8 am they reached New Delhi. They had decided that they'll rest after reaching their destination.

They checked in on a normal hotel. As they needed to stay in cover. They rested the whole day. At evening they were still on their room. Avneet was bored.

"I'm bored." Avneet whined. Siddharth was sitting on the couch with his phone. Siddharth ignored her. Avneet furrowed her eyebrows. She stood up with a 'humph'. She took the TV remote and turned it on. She sat on the bed again and started changing the channels. A news channel caught her attention.

".....the state election is postponed to the next month due to the panic from the mass murders happening around Mumbai City......"

Hey guys!
Here is chapter twenty six. Hope you'll like it.

Did you like the jealous Avneet? 😏

Did you like their not so acting?😂

Oh my! What's happening in Mumbai?

What do you think will happen next?

Stay tuned to know more! 👻

Please vote, share and comment 🤗

Love ya'll ❤️

-Isa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 10.1K 82
2 broken souls, one became arrogant and the other became bubbly to hide their pains. Siddharth Nigam: An arrogant jerk, broken from inside. No one in...
235K 13K 40
"welcome to the HELL baby" Aaric said emphasizing the word "hell", and pushed her hard into the house,on the cold floor. "Why did you pushed me and...
136K 8.3K 43
This is my second wattpad story on Sidneet. Siddharth Nigam a famous Superstar of bollywood and top most entrepreneur of india, is engaged with his c...
131K 8.9K 38
A SIDNEET FANFIC ---------★★--------- Love, trust, feelings and relationship what are these things ?! Well for a normal p...