the secret of Stiles

By MCF135

what if Stiles , the weak humain of the pack was in reality not so humain ? everyone in the pack always put S... More

the trick
a night in the woods
a night in the woods ( Derek view )
a new creature
it's a...what ?
what do you want !
this can't be possible...right ?
this can't be possible...right ? ( Stiles view )
a night to find answers
a night to find answers ( pt2 )
a night to find answers ( pt 2 )( Derek view )
a day in hell
a day in hell ( pt2 )
a day in hell ( pt2 ) (Derek view )
are you ok ?
are you ok ( Derek view )
who are you !?
what am I going to do ?!
we finally found you
it's your choice
what a long day...
what happened here ?
memory of the past
get out Scott !!!
you're...HERE !
that's weird , you're weird !
why is it so...cold ?
He knows !
go on expose my life...bit-
oh...well that's new
! important !
you aren't telling me everything !
I'm sorry...whAT !
your questions are stupid !
you're in my head
Scott what do you do !?
Scott you're crazy !
Derek ?
something to tell me uh ?
you can trust me
I'll Kill Him
I've Been Waiting To Do This!
What Is Going On !?
Hospital
A/n !

what do you want ! ( Derek view )

13.6K 381 21
By MCF135

                          -Derek-

De:Ok so what's going to happen is that we are going to do our usual patrols and if someone sees the fox you immediately text the others and we'll try to catch him , to force him detransform and then to tell us who he is , why he saved us last night and what he is doing in our town . Understood ?

Is:Ok !

Er:Alright

Bo:Mmh...

Sc:Yeah

Al:Understood !

Ly:Yeah yeah whatever .

De:Stiles you , you...

St:Let me guess...stay at home , far , far away from the danger because I'm too weak to defend myself yeah yeah I get it...

Sc:it's safer for you Stiles

St:Whatever , you always say that .

After the meeting everyone went back to their houses . Around midnight I left my loft and started to run across the woods so I could reach the zone of my patrol in time . I start my researchs but nothing , no fox here . I was about to text the pack that I didn't find anything but then I saw him...the fox was right in front of me but I don't think he saw me yet . I carefully walk towards him but I walked on a stick and it broke making a sound and fuck...the fox is now looking at me . I immediately text the others to inform them that I'm with the fox .

De:He is here .

Ly:And where are you ?

De:Really Lydia we discussed about that not even half a day ago .

Ly:Yeah well I don't remember ok !

Bo:He is near the lacrosse field .

Er:The one that talks the less is the smartest , that's my boy !

Bo:Thanks Erica .

De:Shut it ! Just come here right now .

After that I put my phone in my pocket and look up again just to see that the fox is casually sitting on the ground looking at me up and down , not moving . I'm confuse why does he not move ? If he wanted to play he would've just run and wait for me to come catch him , but there he is just sitting not moving at all...he is just looking at me .

He then turned his head to the side and when I toke a quick gaze I see the rest of the pack running in our direction . I then looked back at the fox who is...smirking ? Oh of course he was waiting for the others to arrive so his little game could start .

Sc:Hey guys ! We need a plan...what are we going to do now that we found him ?

Er:We just need to catch her and then she detransforms and we ask her questions !

De:Erica it's a boy not a girl...

Er:And who told you that ? The fox maybe ?

After Erica finished her sentence we heard a laugh , we all turned our eyes back to the fox and we saw him laughing his head off .

Er:What's so funny ?

Er:You know what i'm going to ask her if she is a girl and you'll see she'll say yes !

Ly:Sure like he'll respond...

Er:Hey little one , she said while walking in the fox's direction , don't you want to tell the others that you're a beautiful girl ?

The fox laughed even harder then the first time and he then quickly said no by shaking his head from side to side . Erica walked back to us and everyone started mocking her in a friendly way while Boyd let his hand on her shoulder . I then look back at the fox who was smiling but not like earlier . It was more in a sweet way. I walk towards him...I wanted to touch his furr . It seemed so fluffy , when I was near the fox I started to pet him, his beautiful orange furr was  so soft , but when I looked up I saw the beautiful purple glowing eyes of the creature . He was looking at me and I quickly backed up a little...I...I don't know what went over me I just felt like I needed to touch him...I don't know what this fox did to me , if he cursed me or something but this isn't me ! I'm not in my right mind...I shouldn't want to smell his scent again...why would I want that ?

_______________________________________

Thank you so much for all your comments ! Y'all are just so sweet ❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.8K 1.4K 19
Stiles Stilinski isn't your ordinary boy. Some may call him a freak, others may call him a monster or cursed, when in reality, he was merely born wit...
15.4K 525 46
Summer 2019 Stiles Stilinski returns to Beacon Hill to enlist help from his old pack to help him locate missing members of a military convoy. As diff...
2.2K 134 13
It has been two months since Trish Roberts was pulled back into the world she thought she left behind. With the Alpha dead, her younger sister aware...
454K 18.9K 40
Stiles never fit in with all of the other kids. He was, well he wasn't that different, he was just like them. People did call him Wolf Boy though...