(Running Through Time) ~ A Ye...

By Milo_Rollins

A series that tells the tale of Chase and his friends in an unusual year. There's something different with th... More

[AN] /author notes\
Chapter 1: New Year, New Relation (Winter)
Chapter 2: Facing Your Fear (Winter-Spring)
Chapter 3: Truth or Dare? (Winter-Spring)
Chapter 3 pt 2
Chapter 3 pt 3
Chapter 3 pt 4
Chapter 4 Trouble in the Easter (Spring)
Chapter 4 pt 2
Chapter 4 pt 3
Chapter 5: Happiness Doesn't Last Forever (Spring-Summer)
Chapter 6: What You Mean To Me (Spring-Summer)
Chapter 6 pt 2
Chapter 6 pt 3
Chapter 7: Summer Surprise for Marshall (Summer)
Chapter 7 pt 2
Chapter 8: Ready, Set, Get Wet! (Summer-Autumn)
Chapter 8 pt 2
Chapter 8 pt 3
1st place😮😮
Chapter 9: Under the Autumn Leaves (Autumn)
Chapter 9 pt 2
Chapter 9 pt 3
Chapter 10: Marshall's Gone! (Autumn-Winter)
Chapter 10 pt 2
Chapter 11: Carry You Home (Autumn-Winter)
Chapter 11 pt 2
Chapter 12: A Rough Christmas (Winter)
Chapter 12 pt 2
Chapter 12 pt3
Chapter 13: Miraculous Performance of Hope (Winter)
Chapter 13 pt 2
Chapter 13 pt 3
Chapter 14: New Year's Final Performance (Epilogue) (Winter)
Chapter 14 pt2
Chapter 14 pt3(End)

Chaptet 7 pt 3

454 12 8
By Milo_Rollins

Long short story, both Chase and Marshall arrived at Farmer Al's farm. They worked on their mission. Meanwhile, the rest of the team had prepared themselves at the City Hall. They prepared the party with Mayor Goodway and several people who also helped them.

After everything was ready, Mayor Goodway called Ryder.

"Ryder, is Marshall there?" She asked.

"Yep, he's here. Why?" Ryder answered.

"Chickaletta got herself stuck at the top of the City Hall! Mind if I ask Marshall to help her out?" Mayor Goodway requested. Actually, that was only an alibi for Marshall to come to his own birthday party.

"Sure, we'll be right there." Ryder put his Pup Pad back to his ATV. "Chase, Marshall, we need to get going. Someone needs us at the City Hall." Ryder winked to Chase.

"Oh...!" Chase understood that sign, and jumped onto his car. "Let's go, guys! We have to hurry!" Chase said.

"I hope this'd be my last job of the week..." Marshall sighed, and jumped to his truck.

"It will be. Promise." Chase mumbled. They departed from the farm.

At the City Hall, it wasn't Chickaletta who were stuck on the top of City Hall, but...

"SURPRISE!" Everyone who gathered at City Hall greeted Marshall.

"A-eh!?" Marshall was surprised.

"Happy birthday, Marshall!" Everyone said in unison. Skye released her grab and revealed a banner that said, "Happy Birthday to Marshall!" with a picture of him.

"T-turns out you guys remember!" Marshall jumped off from his truck and approached his friends who were waiting at the Hall.

"Obviously! We do remember! Sorry that I have to lie to you, Marshall. We can't spoil the surprise just like that. And sorry for exhausting you for the whole week." Chase also went down and embrace Marshall.

"So I was right! You lied again!" Marshall hit Chase's shoulder.

"But it's for your own good!" Chase lead his brother to his chair.

"Take a rest, Marshall. Enjoy the party, you've been a brilliant super good pup this week!" Ryder gave Marshall a piece of cake.

Marshall's birthday cake consisted of organic ingredients with chocolate-free, obviously. Anyone can eat it, humans or dogs. Marshall took a small bite of his cake, and munched it after that.

"Happy birthday, Marshall!" Rocky shook paw with Marshall and hugged him briefly.

"Sorry for tiring you up this week, pal!" Rubble also did the same.

"And sorry that Chase had to lie to you, Marshall. We really owe you a hug." Skye hugged her friend really tight.

"Well, it's not a suwprise if Mawshall knows, wight?" Zuma laughed and hugged him, with several pats on Marshall's back. Marshall also laughed and patted him back.

"You guys made me cry today." Marshall shed a tear. "Happiness tear, or sadness tear, I don't know. Wonder if you guys still have something more at the store."

"You'll see, Marshie! Enjoy!" Chase left him and let the others congratulate him.

(A.N. : [C] Chase – [Ro] Rocky – [Ru] Rubble – [Z] Zuma – [S] Skye – [A] All, Bold = Lyrics)

Chase had positioned himself at the middle of the City Hall. He, along with his friends, had changed their uniform to their dancing costume. Rocky, Rubble, Skye, and Zuma also prepared themselves in their own spot. Marshall hadn't noticed about this because Chase's position was covered with people who are currently enjoying the party. He looked nervous, though.

"Chase, ready?" Ryder asked from his pup tag.

Chase looked around, and saw some of his friends. They gave a sign that they were ready for the show.

"We gotta do this, for him, guys!" Chase said to his tag. "Ready whenever you are, Ryder. We're down!" Chase took a deep breath to calm himself down.

Ryder played the instrumental with a speaker that had been prepared earlier at the City Hall and stood next to Marshall. Marshall noticed a song tune, and looked around.

"R-Ryder? What is that?" Marshall looked at Ryder.

"Look at there." Ryder pointed to a spot. Every people moved to reveal and give Chase some space to dance.

"Ch-Chase!?" Marshall was shocked.

He sat at the beginning, and then he stood up with his two feet. At first, he was alone. But then, when the song entered the strong part, the rest joined him. Everyone who watched them cheered for the team. At one part, Rubble and Zuma went to the right side, Rocky went to the left side, and both Chase and Skye stayed at the middle. Skye 'dived' to Chase's underneath and Chase jumped to let Skye pass. The crowd went loud when they successfully did the trick, and they started singing.

[A] Giving hints, dropping clues, starting now just me and you
You make my, dreams come true, starting now just me and you

Like the original dancers, they danced beautifully. They perfectly pictured the lyrics with their movements

[A] You make my day, [Ru] all your charming ways just take my breath away
[A] Starting now, all my love and care belongs to you

Skye danced at the middle, along with the boys who went to their side and crossing with each other. Rubble's solo part made the crowd went loud once again.

[Z] Me gustas tu, gustas tu
[Ro] Stuturu oh I like you!
[Z] Gustas tu sturu tu ru

Zuma and Rocky sang together, with the others spinning at their own. They held hands together and touched nose once. After their part, Chase went to the middle for his part.

[C] Why do you still seem, oh so far away? [A] (far away?)
[C] How much longer will, this have to go?

Chase backed out and let Zuma sang his part.

[Z] Somehow we don't even talk, insecure and shy always,
But I'll approach, you assertively today.

Cheerful expressions, also with all of their gaze fixed on Marshall, made them becoming more cheerful. Skye went to the middle and the others surrounded her and made a flower petal formation.

[S] As I'm staring at the petals that flow and go,
I'm not even sure what's going on,
Now I'll go, gather courage to confess to you!

Skye was specialized for high notes, as the only female in the group. Rocky jumped and sang his part.

[Ro] Not alone, now let us two, share our love, just me and you,
I just wanna let you know, allow [A] my feelings to come through.

The spinning arms from the dogs were so spiritful, even Marshall couldn't hold his jaw to not open wide. Chase was the most spiritful, as he spun really hard.

[A] Dropping clues, starting now just me and you.
You make my, dreams come true, starting now just me and you.
You make my day, [Ru] all your charming ways just take my breath away,
[A] Starting now, all my love and care belongs to you.
[Ro] Me gustas tu, gustas tu
[Z] Stuturu oh I love you!
[Ro] Gustas tu sturu tu ru

Chase held Skye's hand, along with Zuma and Rocky holding hand. Rubble went to the middle and sang his part alone.

[Ru] Side by side we stand, only you and I [A] (you and I)
[Ru] Sky become so clear, the time is so right

Rubble's body language really hyped the crowd. They couldn't believe how charming Paw Patrol could be with other than their works.

[C] Only if I say to you, from alone will become two
Made up my mind, now this will be the day

Chase winked to Marshall when he sang his part, and that made Marshall blushed. Skye stood at the very back, and the boys 'stepped aside' to reveal her.

[S] There are so many many nights I dream of you
Now I'm trying hard to make it true
Will I be, brave enough to say that I like you?

Everyone gave their encouraging expression one by one and Skye stepped back after pointing them, and Rocky took his position.

[Ro] Eyes to eyes why can't you see, you're the only one for me
Come on now it's time for us to try, [A] cross the line

Rocky only stood on his position when the others spun their hand like the first verse. There were no expression change from both Ryder and Marshall.

[A] From now, today we are, something even more than friends
Like a dream, now shall I say, "baby finally you're mine"
From today, [Ru] wish I could say the feeling in my heart
[A] Wish I'll be, something more than just a friend to you

Zuma and Rocky moved to the left, Rubble moved to the right, and Skye, with Chase, stayed at the middle. This was their part.

[C] Holding onto you ( [S] holding onto you )
[C] From now forevermore ( [S] now forevermore )

Skye sang with a high pitch at the side, along with Chase singing his part in front. Both Zuma and Rubble stood behind Chase, while Rocky stood behind Zuma.

[C] Even if you don't reveal it,
all your love I still can feel it.
Give me all your love and save my heart...!

The actual intense part had just started. Chase stood at the middle, along with Zuma and Rubble on his left side, and Rocky with Skye on his right side. They moved forward and spun while jumping. Chase lost his balance for a moment, but Skye helped him to stay balanced. He yelled for a moment, which scared Marshall for a second. He covered his face, afraid something bad would happen to his brother.

[S] No no no no...

Marshall was right. At Skye's high note, they all spun together, but only Chase fell over because he crashed onto Skye. Despite so, Chase kept on singing and tried to stand up.

[A] Together, just from now on, starting now just me and you ( [C] starting now just me and you! )
[A] I am now, totally yours, and you are now fully mine ( [C] and you are now fully mine! )
[A] Along with the, sunset wind, I'll send you millions of love
So you know, that I really mean my love for you

Chase sang his part while smiling brightly to Marshall, especially at his second part. Hearing the lyrics, Marshall's face went red and he screamed after burying his face to Ryder's shoulder, embarrassed because he exactly knew Chase meant what he sang earlier. Maybe, if Marshall was diagnosed, the doctor would say he got a chronic Diabetes. Ryder only laughed and smiled at his pups. Chase went to the side for his last part.

[C] Me gustas tu, gustas tu
[A] Stuturu oh I love you!
Gustas tu sturu tu ru

The song ended with the pups posing for a heart formation, with Chase at the middle. Everyone applauded for them, and some even asking for encore.

"We made it!" Skye jumped happily.

"Oh my god, I can't believe we actually did the dance in front of public!" Rocky hugged Zuma. "We did it!"

"Phew! Glad that things went well!" Rubble high-fived Skye and Chase.

No one realized that Marshall was running to their direction. And they just realized when Chase yelped.

"EEK!" Chase could only yelp shortly after his brother pounced on him and hugged Chase really tight.

"Thank you so much, Chase! Thank you thank you!" Marshall kept on licking Chase while bursting in tears of joy.

"M-Marshall! S-stop it! T-that tickles!" Chase couldn't control his laughter because of either being ticklish or happy to see his brother's reaction. Marshall didn't mind his warning and kept on licking him while wagging his tail happily.

The others only laughed seeing what happened. "Oh c'mon, someone's over-reacting here!" Rocky chuckled.

"Let them be." Rubble stopped laughing and smiled on them.

"That... was a brilliant performance. I mean, two years with you guys and I just realized that you all have some hidden talents. I can't say much, bravo to all of you." Ryder approached them.

"Thank you, Ryder!" Everyone responded, except Chase, who was still 'locked' by Marshall.

"Who originally planned this? I know Chase was the one who talked to me, but who had the original idea to do this dance cover?" Ryder asked.

"Skye. She taught us the whole dance thing and also helped us with the lyrics." Rubble pointed at Skye.

"Eh, I only taught the basics. Mostly, they trained by themselves. And for the lyrics, they also trained by themselves. They are talented singers, and I'm glad to do this with the boys." Skye giggled.

"Again, that was awesome. I can't even hide my excitement seeing you all at the stage. Congratulations, once again." Ryder clapped slowly.

"You are really making me cry twice today, god damn it." Marshall stopped licking Chase and thanked his friends. "Both sad and happy tears were shed in a day. I'm really touched with your efforts, and this kind of gift will be unforgettable."

"Once again, we are terribly sorry, Marshall. You have to come with us in every mission so that you won't know we were training for this thing." Skye apologized.

"Eh... but, would you guys mind to teach me about this dance? If I'm not mistaken, isn't this song supposed to have 6 dancers?" Marshall begged.

"W-wait. You know this song?" Chase widened his eyes.

"Well... once I accidentally played your training videos. I was wondering what was that video, and asking why Skye had that video. But, listening to the song and watching the dance, I really wanted to dance to it with you guys. But, you know, I never had the time." Marshall scratched his ear. "Maybe we can do it together one day? As 6 members?" He stuck his tongue out.

Everyone went silent, and looked at each other.

"So... technically you have discovered our plan..." Rocky gulped.

"No, not really. I was about to ask if we can dance together, not asking about what are you guys going to do with it, hehe. So technically it's a no, Rocky." Marshall grinned.

"Sure, no problem. I'll teach you someday." Skye nodded.

"Thanks, Skye! Maybe I can learn a move or two from you!" Marshall answered happily.

"Anyway, how long did it took for you two to learn that diving?" Ryder asked to both Chase and Skye.

"2 days. At the very first concept, we wanted to let Skye slid under my feet, but... something bad happened and we had to change the concept..." Chase replied, with both Zuma and Rubble held their mouth trying not to laugh.

"I... got stuck... between Chase's legs..." Skye confessed, and the two pups couldn't hold their laughter anymore.

"I... wemember... once... Wocky... said... that... he wanted to... detach Chase's... legs..." Zuma snorted.

"No! No one should mess with Chase's legs!" Marshall 'hugged' Chase's legs.

"Hey! Marshie! Don't!" Chase tried to pry Marshall away, and the laughter went crazy. Rocky only chuckled and smiled.

"Hey, you two, stop it." Ryder tried to stop the laughter. Rocky also helped by holding Zuma's mouth.

"Eheh... Sorry... we just can't control it..." Rubble wiped his tears for laughing too much and stopped laughing.

"And, Chase, sorry for crashing onto you, again." Skye apologized.

"Ah, that was my 20th fall! We should celebrate it. And, that was a chance for me to improve, right?" Chase giggled.

"Ah, so you always failed at that part, huh?" Marshall asked.

"Yeah. M'bad." Chase laughed sheepishly.

"Psh, I don't mind that. The thing I mind is that you can still sing your part, and I'm glad about it." Marshall licked Chase's cheek and smiled.

"Chase, even if you didn't complain, your face is... as red as Marshall's truck." Rocky said abruptly, and that made Chase blushed deeper.

"R-Rocky! You don't have anything better to do than justifying my embarrassment, huh!?" Chase buried his face on Marshall's shoulder.

"You two can be nominated as the cutest couple, you know." Ryder laughed. "You all such good pups. I'm proud of you, and I will never want to trade you guys for everything in the world."

They enjoyed Marshall's birthday party with full of happiness. Chase had to clean himself up because Marshall 'successfully' messed Chase's fur, even Chase shed too much thanks to his brother.

The next day, they become trending topic among Adventure Bay people. Someone secretly recorded their performance, and the video became viral.

"You guys heard the news?" Ryder played the video at the lounge and asked the five pups.

"W-what!? S-someone recorded our performance!?" Chase blushed.

"Whatever, Chase. Just let it be our nice memory!" Skye chuckled.

"Sure, I will keep this video. One day we will watch this together and reminiscent about yesterday's event." Ryder turned the video off and went away.

"I weally wonder who did..." Zuma shook his head.

"I wanna try the dance move!" Marshall tried to mimic the 'Me Gustas Tu' part, but because he couldn't control his body, he fell over to his friends.

"Ouch!" Everyone yelped.

"Sorry!"

Starting now, I am yours and you are mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 463 24
Would it be better to regret a decision or to regret the lack of one? When disaster hits the normally peaceful state of the PAW Patrol in the form of...
110K 1.5K 28
A Re-Write Based on the Fanfiction by Swarm X Love; stress, courage, worry, and many other emotions packed into a being all at once. It can be heaven...
4.3K 107 14
Marshall notices Chase is treating him differently than the other pups but little does Marshall know Chase has a crush on him and as for Marshall he...
22.3K 990 109
Another high school story about paw patrol.. this one is going to be a little different. This will be a mature story as it will have sex, violence, b...