TRUE LOVE (PART 2)

By harshita2405

The part 1 of the story is in another book named TRUE LOVE (PART 1) And here I'm continuing the story after... More

1
Chapter 4 ( the gift) part 1
part 2
part 3
Chapter 5 ( the talk) part 1
part 2
CHAPTER 6 (THE DESIRE) PART 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
PART 5
PART 6
CHAPTER 7 (THE MYSTERY)
part 2
the dance and the poems
part 2
CHAPTER 9 THE IGNORANCE
PART 2
sorry
part 3
part 4
part 5
THE LETTERS
part 2
part 3
part 4
Part 5
THE PAST NINE YEARS
Part 2
THE SMILE
PART 2
PART 3
THE DRIVE
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
THE UNTOLD TRUTH
Part 2
PART 2
PART 3
THE DREAM
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
THE BOX AND THE LETTER
PART 2
THE SURPRISE
PART 2
THE DINNER
PART 2
PART 3
LOVE BEYOND DESIRE
THANKU
❤❤
new book

THE SONG

1.1K 136 35
By harshita2405

The hotel was huge and crowded;
Aly was checking us in and I was distracted by the hotel's interiors. I was mesmerized by the chandelier the most. It was so impressive that I took a video of it. I waited in the waiting area and looked at the people walking in and out with fine and expensive dressing, and then I looked at myself and frowned.

I 'm sure I could have done better' I thought, and I turned to look at Aly standing at the reception, and as usual, he
looked dazzling.

How can someone be such a distraction that, just by looking at him anyone could start daydreaming?"
I wondered as I looked and fantasized about him yet again for the hundredth time.

After a minute, Aly walked towards me holding Key cards and the manager followed him.
"Come!" Aly said, offering me his hand.

Cheerfully I took his hand and got up.
"Hello, Ma'am," the manager greeted me with a smile.
"Hello," I smiled in return.
He took our bags and started walking towards the reception again.

"You should have warned me that we were going to come here in this fancy hotel,"
I whispered, bending towards Aly, whispering.
"Why?" he asked confused; bewilder.
"So that I could have dressed properly" I said with obviousness.
He rolled his eyes.
"You look lovely, you don't need fancy clothes to look beautiful," he stated with confidence.
"But still." I tried to argue: pouting.
"Whom do you want to impress apart from me?" he asked, narrowing his eyes.

I opened my mouth to speak but then I thought about it while I looked at his serious face and tried to reason with his question and concluded that he was right.

"I guess that's true" I answer smiling, and he blew air from his mouth in relief and rolling his eyes again and I started giggling.
"Do I really have to impress you?" I asked laughing "What do you think?" he asked smiling
crookedly.
"I thought you are already obsessed with me," I said with obviousness.

He laughed, shaking his head; then without replying he holds my hand and started walking.
"So, what are we doing?" I asked as we walked towards the club..

"Partying; it has been long since we danced together," he said, turning to look at me and wink.

I smiled in return and I was instantly excited and started walking faster than usual to reach the club faster, as I could already see the entrance which was only a few steps away. Aly clucked.

As we entered the club, it was crowded. The lights were dim and the whole room was darker than the reception. On the left corner, there was a stage a few feet higher than the dance floor. DJ was playing loud Rock Music, and some people were dancing on the stage and some were dancing below on the dance floor. Also, I noticed there was a Classic V55 Vintage Dynamic Microphone along with the stand and at the top corner of the stage, there was a big screen; it was for karaoke nights I figured.

Next to it, there was the bar; with tall stools and two bartenders wearing black bow ties serving drinks. The DJ was playing rock music, and everyone was enjoying it along with me.

On the right side; was the dining area, with candles and small lights décor at the middle of the table.

I looked at Aly and beamed. It was a perfect way to spend time with him.

"Let's go," he mouthed. Music was loud for a normal conversation.
I pulled him closer so that I could speak in his ears.

"I need to go washroom. Give me the room keys I will join you in five minutes," I said, asking for the key.

He removed the Key card from his back pocket and handed it to me.

"5th floor 506" he informed me and I looked at the key and made a mental note of it.

I gave him thumbs up and turned and hurried to the room..

As I entered the room, I saw our bags were already placed at the table near the door.
There was a walking area before entering the room, and the walls of the walking area were covered in full-length mirrors on both sides. I looked at myself as I walked and smiled, glancing at myself. On the fourth step, I entered the room, and I stopped, it was such a beautiful and cute room. It wasn't a big room but at the same time, it wasn't a small room too.

Two steps away there was a king-sized white bed, and it looked soft; way too soft with fat fluffy sheets. The facing wall contained a big flat-screen TV. Beside it, there were two chairs and a small table with magazines and brochures of the hotel and spa menus. The sidewall was fully covered in a glass with only 5 feet wall from the ground; to sit on it and full-length black satin curtains hung on both sides of the wall. It was beautiful, and I was tempted to see outside. But I knew I was getting late and Aly was waiting for me. I quickly turned my head right and saw the door for the bathroom. It was diagonally opposite to the bed.

I quickly took my handbag and headed towards the washroom, quickly got fresh and hurried back to Aly.

As I walked back to the club, I searched for Aly; He was nowhere near the entrance;
I walked further in and looked at the dining area. As I searched for him from table to table looking at the stranger's faces; I heard him on the mike and my head instantly turned towards the stage.

"Hello everyone," he said looking at the crowd and I walked towards him in confusion.
"My life has gone from misery to happiness from happiness to regret, from regret to shock, from shock to pain and from pain to." He paused, thinking for a word.
"Well, I'm out of words to explain my emotions," he said laughing, and the crowd joined him and so did I.
"What about desire?" someone in the crowd shouted.
Everyone started laughing and Aly looked at me still standing at the end of the dance floor.

"Well, that's true; desire was there too, a powerful one I must say," he said looking straight into my eyes and listening to his words every hair on my neck stands giving me chills.
"Well, I'm singing this song to a special friend, whom I met after a very- very long time. We were children when we were parted arnd now, she is all grown up into one
remarkable woman."

I looked down as my cheeks burned as he kept admiring me. But I was a bit disappointed when he used the word as a friend. I didn't just want to be his friend, but I was scared and I didn't know what I should do about it.

He walked towards the DJ and started talking to him and he returned at the center of the stage again. He was still looking at me and the crowd at the same time and I was relieved that he didn't point out at me because I didn't want to be the center of attraction. I just walked towards him and stopped at the very end of the crowd and Aly winked at me.

It ain't no use to sit and wonder why babe,
Even if you dont know by now.

Everyone started to cheer him and he smiled looking at them.

And it ain't no use to sit and wonder why babe,
It'U never do, somehow.

He looked at us as he sang and walked on.the stage.

When your rooster crows at the break of daw,
Look out your window and i'll be gone.

He placed his hand on his heart.

Youre the reason Im a travelling on,
Dont think twice; it's all right.

He pointed towards me and shook his head.

Oh..

He closed his eyes as he sang the note.

And it aint no use in turning on your light, babe,
The light I never knowed

He shook his head No,

And it ain't no use in turning on your light, babe,
im on the dark side of the road.

With his thump, he pointed backward.

But I wish there was something you would do or say.
To try and make me change my mind and stay.
But we never did too much talking. anyway.
But dont think twice; it's all right.

Oh...

With both the hands he catches the mike and continued.
I was smiling as I saw him enjoying himself and looking at me.
I didn't know this song, so I concentrated on the words he sang; the lyrics and what he was trying to say.

im a- thinking and a-wondering
walking down the road,
I now love a woman, once a child Im told.

He pointed towards me.

I gave her my heart, but she wanted my soul

As he sang this everyone went crazy
And I covered my mouth in shock as I heard his words and the way he sang that, it felt like my heart had swelled with emotions.

But don't think twice: it's all right.

He again shook his head no and smiled widely I looking my reaction. He seemed pleased.

So long. honey baby,
Where I'im bound, I can't tell,
But, goodbyes too not a word, babe

So, I'll never say fare thee well.

I listened to him closely as it sounded like he was promising, he will never tell me goodbye.

Oh, I ain't saying you treated me unkind,
We could have done better, but I don't mind.

He pointed at me and continued.

We just kinda wasted our precious time.
But don't think twice; it's all right.
Oh..

He stopped singing and everyone started clapping and I was still coving my mouth in shock but I was smiling too. He looked at me and blushed. I removed my hands from my mouth and gave him a flying kiss and his smile widened and he looked down. I smile happily; jumping impatiently to hug him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
152K 15K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
154K 5.6K 26
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
264K 40.1K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး