Unending Options [MCD x Reade...

ShipperLizzie tarafından

This is the second book to Undecided Love. What will Y/n do since Aphmau and the gang has been gone? Does sh... Daha Fazla

Entry No. 1
Entry No. 2
Entry No. 3
Entry No. 4
Entry No.5
Entry No. 7
Entry No. 8
Entry No. 9
Entry No. 10
Entry No. 11
Entry No. 12
Entry No. 13
Entry No. 14
Entry No. 15
Entry No. 16
Entry No. 17
Entry No. 18
Entry No. 19
Entry No. 20
Entry No. 21
Entry No. 22
Entry No. 23
Entry No. 24
Entry No. 25
Entry No. 26
Entry No. 27
Entry No. 28
Entry No. 29
Entry No. 30
Entry No. 31
Entry No. 32
Entry No. 33
Entry No. 34
Entry No. 35
Entry No. 36
Entry No. 37
Entry No. 38

Entry No. 6

538 18 1
ShipperLizzie tarafından

I woke up only to the thoughts of Vylad and Garroth... I was so worried about them.. They even stood right infront of me......

I got up and got dressed in a dress that had been laid down on the end of my bed.

I walked out only to find Travis waiting for me as well as Dmitri.

"Auntie Y/n! How come no one told me you were here?!" He questioned as he came up and hugged me.

"Well I don't know," I said in a joking tone.

He giggled, "You haven't been here in to long!"

"I know, I'll be around for about a week though and then I need to head back," I said as a ruffled his hair.

"But why! You usually stay for longer!" He whined.

Travis spent most of his time in the libraries in town or hanging out with me. I spent most of my time with either Dmitri or Nicole. Nicole had a rough time after her fling with Dante.. Luckily she had responsibilities to keep her busy but I could tell she missed him... Even if she hated him... Nicole and I went over all of the Lordly matters and before I knew it it was time to set sail back home. I was sitting with Nicole when I felt a pull towards Zoey... She was about to do exactly what I told her not to... Zoey and I had only ever argued about getting them back. We loved each other like family... But the one thing we both wanted was to get them back...

"What's wrong? Did you sense something?" Travis asked.

"Yeah... We need to get back to Phoenix Drop.." I said worriedly.

He nodded to me before going to go grab our bags.

"I'm sorry Nicole, I just..." I said holding my head in my hands.

"Don't worry about it, I'll still be around when everything settles down, now go," Nicole said.

Dmitri and Nicole walked with us down to the ship before waving goodbye as we sailed away.

My palms were getting sweaty... Something wasn't right... I was filled with fear. I could feel something on my hands... I snapped back only to find that Travis had taken over steering.

"You're really out of it.. Is everything ok?" He asked.

"I don't think so... Something really doesn't feel right," I said.

"Why don't you lay down for a while? It'll take a bit before we get there, I've got your map so I'll be able to find the right place," he explained.

I nodded before going down into the captain's quarters and laying down.

My vision flashed, seemingly all to familiar and normal now. My vision settled and I looked infront of me to see Garroth...

"Lady Y/n..." He said softly, a gentle grin coming to his face.

"Garroth, has Zoey come to get you yet?" I asked, gripping his arm.

"No... Why do you ask?" he asked.

I sighed, leaning my forehead against his chest, "We're still trying t find a safe way to get you out.."

"Well... Even if it takes forever, I will repay my debts by staying here to keep Zane away. I'll stay here fighting, I need to-" he explained before I cut him off.

"No you don't! Or at least......" I said cutting myself off, "Nevermind..."

He grasped my chin and lifted it so I was looking at him, "I'll be back..."

I started to tear up... Wanting to be close to him again... I leaned into him, him only hugging me in return. I cried into his chest and felt his warmth fade in and out... I looked up to see he was being pulled back... He kissed my forehead, trying to calm me.

"It'll be okay.... Don't worry, I'll come back and stand by-" he was cut off as he disappeared.

I rushed off to the cottage and passed a concerned Jeffory... I felt something happening to Travis.

"Y/n wait! Vylad's here to-" he shouted to me as I jumped through to the other world.

I woke up to myself gasping... I punched the wall thinking about what Jeffory said last..

"I missed him!" I yelled, tears streaming down my cheeks.

I remembered the feeling about Travis only to rush up the stairs. I saw a magical energy around him.

"Travis no!" I yelled.

"Y/n! Don't come closer it might be dangerous!" He shouted.

I heard an odd warped sound as Travis disappeared....

"Why!" I yelled out as I fell to my knees.

I didn't understand what was going on... A sudden wave of pain hit my heart and I could tell Aphmau was back on the realm... I could feel her presence even stronger than before... Maybe because of the portal... I punched the baseboards before getting up and sailing towards Phoenix Drop, my tears seemingly way to apparent. I tried to rap my head around the past 30 minutes.. I snapped back as I saw Dante at the docks. I pulled into port, the moment I stepped on the ground I could feel everyone's presence and it nearly knocked the wind out of me.

"You alright there?" Dante asked as he braced me.

"I think... They... They're back.." I said as I sighed, "Dante I.. I have to.."

"Y/n, I need you stop and think about this.." he said holding me back.

I took a deep breath.. I could tell he was unsure if they were here, but he knew if they were it might not be best for me to see Aphmau..

"I know you've had a lot of time to get over your quarrel... But you don't know how it'll be to see Aphmau again..." Dante tried to explain.

"I know Dante... But if nothing else, I have to see everyone..." I said.

He nodded before pulling his arm that was blocking me down and letting me go..

"Don't forget our sparring tonight. You've been gone for about a month,  I want to make sure you're still able to fight," Dante said.

I nodded before rushing off towards the gate. I saw Laurence... He was at Ungrth's grave... I rushed up behind him and hugged him, tears streaming out my eyes.

"I missed you..." I choked out.

"Y/n... I.. His grave.. How could some heartless monster steal from the dead?" He questioned.

"I don't know... It was like this when we came back to the village a while back... We've noticed thieves around here more often since then.." I said, gripping onto his chest.

He turned around to look at me, tears had been pouring out his eyes.. It hurt to see him like this..

"Laurence... It's been so long since I've seen you..." I murmured as I leaned my forehead against his.

"It's only been 30 minutes..." He said..

"Laurence... It's been 15 years..." I explained.

He stared back at me in shock as I explained what happened...

"Garroth... He sacrificed himself for us..." Laurence said.

I tried not to think of what that meant, only trying to focus on old memories.

"I remember when you did that for me... Heh... You made me so worried each day that passed.." I sorrowfully chuckled as tears ran down my cheeks more.

I saw Dante had run towards us. He huffed and puffed as he reached us..

"Got worried?" I asked as I wiped away my tears.

He nodded, "Of course."

"Can you take Laurence back?" I asked, "I want to check up on everyone."

He nodded and Laurence and Dante walked away.. I was happy I had Laurence here again... I had missed him so much... I searched around some more to round everyone up and brought them back to the village.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

15.1K 431 104
Angel is running from O'khasis after what happened to her and her family... who she never truly knew... she just knows that her father and mother wer...
13.7K 317 26
Y/N have lived in Metilli with her two friend Cadenza and Laurance, but everything changed one day... Sorry if you are more a Garroth, Dante, Travis...
28.1K 681 31
(Y/N) runs away from her imprisonment that Zane had done to her,and find's her self in a village where her long lost sister lives. Will Zane come for...
11.5K 271 32
What happens when travis realizes he's I love with aph? Garroth,and laurence like her as well so when travis tells aph he loves her and aph tells hi...