The Great Escape Preferences

By CelestialDeamon

preferences of the 1960s movie. I don't expect anyone to read it because the fandom is obscure and very small. More

how you meet
His First Thoughts Of You
couples songs (oldies)
Your first kiss(Roger) (plus a little extra because I got really in to this one)
First kiss
jealousy
Children
What You Fight About
Would they cheat?
when did they realise they liked you?
Who else likes you?
top or bottom?
Proposals
Little Things You Do That They Really Appreciate
Kisses
Letters from war
Who said i love you first
pregnancy
pets
what sort of father are they?
Jealousy
flirting
favourite body part
"How much do you love me?"
Weddings
when you're angry at them
Your relationship as a Beatles song
Nicknames
secrets they have
kisses- public affection (gifs)
You have a surprise for them
something he hates being called
relationship as a Neffex song
Family Homes
they get into a fight
Quick Question
them as vines
Something that turns them on
their reaction to kisses
they are never gonna...
Homewreckers
"I love you"
How You sleep
One fact about your kids
Their Worst Trait
Saying goodbye (At least for a while)
age differences
That did not last long...
The moment they realised they wanted to marry you one day
The moment you knew you wanted to marry them
A song you would dance to
imagine (V.H)
"Daddy, please"
If you were crying
When he misses you
If You Died Young
Married life HCs
"I want another baby"
Romantic, Cute or playful?
You send them a picture in a letter
your child gets sick
SFW Alphabet- Roger
SFW Alphabet- Virgil
SFW Alphabet- Eric
SFW Alphabet- Hendley
just a weird realisation
if you touched him in public (wink wonk)
How would they describe you to someone else
most to least likely- getting hurt doing something stupid
Engagement Rings
SFW Alphabet- Willie
SFW Alphabet- Danny
SFW Alphabet- Mac
NSFW Alphabet- Roger
NSFW Alphabet- Virgil
NSFW Alphabet- Eric
how he looks at you
their favourite outfit on you
NSFW Alphabet- Hendley
Dancing With Them
what were you before the war?
most to least likely- Starting a fight over you
NSFW Alphabet- Willie
NSFS Alphabet- Danny
NSFW Alphabet- Mac
Language you speak to each other in
They Hold Their Child For The First Time
Come Home Alive (E.AP)

He wants another baby

97 3 0
By CelestialDeamon

There will be the next part to this-his reaction to you wanting another baby

Roger

He hadn't brought anything up to you yet but you could tell something was on his mind. His touch would linger on you and there was a familiar gentleness to his words reminiscent of his manners during your pregnancies. Then there was his seeming hesitance during a certain aspect of making love.

With your oldest child being 16, with your youngest now being 8, he felt like he missed all those nights of holding a tiny human in his arms.

He was holding you at this very moment, head buried deep into the crook of your neck with his strong arms clasped around your waist.

He wanted to talk to you about it but he wasn't good at finding the words and his throat seemed to seize up. How would you react if he told you? Would you embrace him and sink into the deep throes of passionate love? Or would you deny him his last breath of infant fatherhood? It was, after all, still partly your decision to make.

You shifted in his arms, twisting to face him in his agonising thought.  

"Roger, darling... If you don't talk to me about what's wrong, I might have to smother you with the pillow," you teased.

He let out a halfhearted but throaty chuckle, arms flexing around you. 

"I don't exactly know how to put it-" he started but cut himself off.

You sighed lightly, wracking your mind for an answer. Only one came to mind. You were a smart woman, and Roger knew that.

"Something's different, Roger," you started, kissing gingerly up his shoulder, " you want something, sweetheart. Tell me. Perhaps I have something that can help. You can have as much as you want~"

He took a shallow breath, focusing on your lips on his body. Surely it would be best to just be out with it, to not beat around the bush. 

"I think I... erm... I want," He tried to start but again his throat began to seize up.

"Roger, do you want another baby? Is that what is making you so worried?"

He could only nod his head. A tingling feeling of embarrassment flowed through him. Had he really been so worked up over something like that?

In regards to his earlier plight, it had seemed as though the former was true, now finding himself slipping between your open legs as your arms cradled him.

Virgil

It was a strenuous feeling in the pit of his stomach. A paradox. He was always so scared of being a bad parent but now, as he found himself smiling up at the toddler on his shoulders, that feeling was all gone.

Across from him, his older daughter and wife ran through the long grass, giggling like schoolgirls. 

The thought of another baby was initiated by queenie, asking "Daddy, for Christmas, I want a little brother". He did laugh it off, to begin with, but as time passed, he found himself returning to that idea. He knew he should feel content with your two children and he was. But he did wonder, what if there were to be another?

Each night, just after you had called asleep, he'd lay awake for a few more minutes, just to distinguish whether his desire was out of parental want or just plain curiosity. It had indeed been the former, he clarified for the night.

He wasn't scared of you being annoyed with the idea but more of you thinking he was joking. 

All four of you were sitting on a bench in the park when he had the urge to tell you.

"Queenie gave me a Christmas list. And I think I'm up for it," he smirked playfully. 

You smiled back, "And what is it that she demands?"

"A little brother"

You did in fact laugh as if you thought It was a joke. However, one look at his face made you silent.

"Oh, my god. You're serious..." you whispered. soon enough a smile broke out on your face, "You actually want a baby?"

Eric

It was midnight and the only sound that came was the slow shallow breathing beside him. His beautiful wife, huddled flush against him, with his little angel, Wilma in her arms, wedged against her chest.

Even she was growing up and the thought scared him. What would it be like to wake up one day and watch her go on with her life; to walk out that door like Mackenzie only to never return for a prolonged stay?

He knew one day it would happen and he knew he could never prevent it, but he hated the idea of having no one but his wife to fuss over. It would be as if they had just moved in. The only traces that they had ever had children would be the long-since-empty beds, vanity tables and posters, forgotten by parent, child and time. 

He could not prevent the end of parenthood, but he had thought of prolonging it. Of course, he knew it was a serious subject, one of which you had the final say in.

Wilma wiggled in your arms, shifting her tiny body into his arm, wrapping her own around it.

That was when he made up his mind. He would talk to you about it tomorrow.

~~~ 

He watched over the top of his newspaper at you. You stood at the counter, pouring a glass of orange juice for Rosie while spreading butter over toast for Wilma. School would start soon and the rush to make it on time was starting. in no more than an hour, he would be out the door, ushering Rosie into the car to deliver her safely to primary school. Little Wilma would once again spend her busy day as a four-year-old bundled securely in the warm love of her mother and father.

When he did finally return home, he brought with him a bushel of irises in one hand and a fist full of parma violets in the other, predestined to find their way into Wilma's tiny hands despite your say so. He could never deny his daughter of much so when you left the room, he'd take one of the small purple circles and place it in her open palm -after breaking it in half, a seemingly impossible feat- to relieve any chance of choking. 

He grasped your hand in his, placing the flowers on the kitchen counter before using the other hand to rub tender circles on your reddened cheek.

"Sweetheart, I think I want-"

You beat him to it

"Eric, I think I want another baby," you chorused.

"I was just about to say that. Please stop stealing my lines, love"

Robert

He glanced playfully at his son, shaking him gently by the shoulder. He laughed lightly before going silent once more.

"Dad, I've been thinking about it... and I've decided that I'd like a new little sister," Colin spoke, words leaving little room for challenge.

Robert held back a laugh, "Col, Lucy isn't refundable. We can't exactly return her to the hospital to swap her with a new kid"

"No I mean, I want another sister"

He was speechless. Not only was your son a good negotiator but he was a good businessman in general.

"Well... Uhm you'll have to talk to your mother. I wouldn't mind it"

~~

Low and behold, the next morning, as the five of you sat at the breakfast table, came a deal.

"Mum, can we have a new sister? Mavin and I would like one and Lucy wants one too. Even dad does"

Coffee was nearly spilt from his cup as he burst out laughing.

Willie

Honestly, as you might be able to tell, your family is evergrowing. It isn't ever said aloud that another one is wanted but there's a certain difference in the more intimate acts, like taking a more leisurely approach to pulling out after.

Mac

Both you and Sandy looked over the fence as Virginia and Valerie chased each other. Out of the corner of his eye, he could see one of Roger's sons, Tommy, watching them curiously, the book in his hands long forgotten.

Mac knew that look. He was familiar with it. Every day, he looked at you like that. 

"I'll bet that one of these days, that boy'll become very special to our Val, Sandy." you smiled fondly at them. 

He nodded his head begrudgingly. It could be worse. He knew Roger well and by default, knew he'd raised his boys well. Tommy was never one to go along with much that would cause adversity and preferred to stay away from the spotlight; diffusing Valerie's outgoing and confident nature.

The idea of her ever needing a man other than him made him realise something.

She wasn't going to stay a child forever and he wouldn't remain an active parent forever. Meaning, if he wanted to utilise his life to the fullest, he'd at least need to get on and have another child with you, provided of course that you'd want one. 

"I admit I must agree, but I don't much care for any boy taking our daughter away"

"Oh you're just saying that because you'll miss her"

"Of course I will. She's my only gal... (y/n)"

"yes, Sandy?"

"What if we tried again? For another one?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

580K 7.9K 33
The title is pretty self explanatory Now the preferences that have a *are the ones I'm not changing. So it will be important for all the other prefer...
137K 9.6K 52
luke likes a oblivious boy who likes black clothing ( PLEASE dont base my writing skills off this book, read Porn or Luke for actually good content )
7 0 1
~you, the only girl waking up surrounded by only guys in a maze with no way out? but you are different you are the only with a special power? but may...
93 3 11
Unserious shit. I just dedicated some time to a story for my friends. Random readers wont get the references/characters