THE HEART FLUTTERS

ranfor_mylife tarafından

She is sweet but sassy. He is cold but kind. She wears confidence to fight everything. He wears arrogance to... Daha Fazla

A/N
PROLOGUE
CAST
1.Back to home.
2.In a deep shit
3.The baby shark.
4.Metro
5.IT WAS MORE EXPENSIVE THAN YOU.
7.A BETTER TOMORROW
8.Keep a freaking pigeon.
9.The temporary room
10.The dumb bitch

6.Friends

92 18 12
ranfor_mylife tarafından

'Hegotmemarried' i said fastly.

'What did you say Ruhi? Repeat it i didn't even get a word.

'Ummmm actually.....'
Oh god, someone save me please.
'Ruhi '
'Hmmmm'
'What happened?'
'I am eating, i will tell you after this.'

I started stuffing the food inside my mouth , looking at my plate, to avoid eye contact with anyone.

After finishing my food and washing my hands i walked back to my earlier place and sat down.

'Ruhi you are ok na?'

'Yaa'

'Ok, guys please don't kill me for this.'

'Ruhi what have you done'

'I haven't done anything. Ok.

'So , why the fuck are you acting so weird?'

By taking deep breath i tried to calm myself.

'Actually , you all just try not gasp or have a heart attack , the thing is my papa got me married '.

And guess what happened after that Abhishek let out a loud shriek cause that stupid good for nothing Aakash fucking doodeja spilled all the water that was in his freaking mouth at Abhishek which made me jump out of my place and landing directly on the land on my but.

*God just kill me if you want me to suffer this much.*

And now here i am currently watching a furious Abhishek who is all ready to beat the fucking shit out of Aakash while lying on my ultimate soulmate floor.

How much i love being like this.

Happy life!!!!!!!

"You bloody moron , how dare you to spill that dirty water on me from your dirty mouth. Yuck , even the holy water will not clean me. You are such a piece of shit. You pig!!!!!!"

Aakash was terrified seeing his reaction and then suddenly Abhishek jumped on him and for saving his idiotic ass from abhi , he lurched on me.

And here i was lying face down on the floor with a pig on top of me.

God are you planning to drop a bomb on me also drop it. Please drop it.
Its paining really badly. Suddenly someone jumped on us.

'Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh , you assholes get up i will die. I will fucking kill both of you with my bare hands. And then chop your body in small pieces and fed those dirty pieces to street dogs.'

'Ruhi but you are scared of street dogs.'

'That's right bu- what,are you fucking serious?"

And ladies and gentleman meet the dumbest creature on earth Aakash Doodeja.

If i would say i am angry it would be a straight lie cause now my emotions are beyond anger.

I turned in the process to get up and these idiots fall straight on their faces and let out groans.

Bitch.

Standing up and dusting my clothes i kicked them in their sins and stomach.

'What the hell are you doing Ruhi The duffer?'

'Giving you both what you deserve .'

And with this i kicked them once again for my internal satisfaction cause i am frustrated and also in pain.

'And this one?'

'Cause you called me duffer. So from next time before calling me names atleast think thousand times.'

'And guys can you all stop this drama you both get up and Ruhi come here and sit'

Listening to Ria orders all of us settled down at our respective places.

'So , your papa is getting you married?'
'From whom?'
'Guys, he is not getting me married. '

They were confused was written on their face.

'So?'

'Ruhi stop twisting your words . Ok '

'And if this is some shitty prank so stop this'

'Will you all let me speak .'

'Ok, say whatever you want to speak.'

'Guys, he got me married '

'What? He can't do that yaar.' Ria said frustrated.

'He did it .And i couldn't do anything to stop him. I was just accepting everything like a freaking coward.' I muttered with extreme guilt .

Their was a extreme slience after my confession. This emotion was not their before but now as the time is passing i am realizing how fucking idiot i was to accept all this , just because i was afraid from papa anger. What if everything goes wrong.

'So now what?' Abhuday said trying to break the ice.

'What, what?. Nothing will happen Ruhi we will just go with the flow . Ok. We have dealt with more danger situation before. And we will deal with this also together. Just remember we are always their for you. Not matter what happens. ' Ria rubbed her hands together while assuring me. Its one of her habit. She rubs her hands when she is nervous.

'Ya Ruhi, we are always their for you. ' Abhi held my hand in his to calm me.

A small smile made a way on my face. And i glanced towards everyone and saw them looking towards me with adoration filled in their eyes.

But i know that behind that small smile on everyone face their was fear . Fear that what will happen next.

I got up from my place and spreaded my arms gesturing them to stand up and hug me .

Accepting my wish everyone stood up and hugged me.

After sometime suddenly an unpleasant smell entered in my nose.

*Yuck*

'Ok guys, this moment is just so good. But i want to tell you all that some moron have farted and it is just smelling so bad. So FUCKING LEAVE ME-.'

Listening to Ria banshee like voice everyone came back to their senses.
I covered my nose with the help of my hand to stop that foul smell.

'You fucking did this , didn't you?' Ria accused Abhuday, who in return only smiled speeshisly . And that was enough for us to know that who is the culprit and also enough for Ria to shout at him.

*this girl just need a reason to abuse and fight*

Rolling eyes at their stupid action Aakash got the room freshner from the drawer and sprayed it.

'Ahhh, fresh air'

'Guys, now enough of this drama go to your room and sleep , cause tomorrow you all need to wake up early and help me in packing. Understood'

'You need to leave. But why?'Abhuday said with a confused face.

'Cause you are dumb. Ofcourse i will have to leave .I need to reach at Siddharth house tomorrow . Actually he was telling me to come today itself but i denied.' I shrugged.

Sensing the environment going bad again i cleared my throat and told everyone to go to their room and sleep so we can talk about this later.

Abhishek was still sprawled on sofa as he has done some hard labour work .

So , kicked him and earned some curse words in return . But he still didn't get up.

'You lazy hooman get up or otherwise i will have to drag your lazy ass in the room . And it will be not good for you. So get up.'

With this he got up and hugged me and went to his room for sleeping.

Smiling at his gesture i made my way towards my room.
Entering inside my room i was going to switch off the lights when a voice starled me.

'Why you did this?'

Bitches, so how was the chapter??.
Ok, so i thought so that i will post chapters like really really soon but that didn't happen.

Actually where i live from past few days electricity just go because of bad weather.

So, i stop using my phone that time to save my battery even i have battery bank.

I am dumb.
And i know.

And you all know what ,today in one of house(i don't live there , Actually no one lives there but it is just my house. Ok.)
Coming back to the topic, their were 2 snakes at that place. Like india cobra. Ok . Male and female. Ok.
😏😏😏🤭🤭
So, i think so they were gonna do hush-hush things and produce a snake sena(army) and then turn my house into a snake house.

Wooo.

Ok, the response on my story is kinda not good . But to the people who are reading my book.

And guys,
Happy Pride month!!🌈🌈🌈🌈

And please vote and comment .And share.
You can also follow me on my Instagram account -@ranfor_mylife
https://www.instagram.com/ranfor_mylife/

Ok , by , by , tata goodbye.
Stay safe
ADIOS🌸🌸🌸

My mental health right now.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.1M 59.1K 64
*Under Editing* [Completed] Book one of 'Childhood Sweethearts Series'. "Neither she can leave him nor everytime it ends with tears" ________________...
6K 713 22
Arrange x Love marriage series #1 Love can bring people together and Can separate the unbreakable once This story is about Ruhaan Raizadha , Meghna...
423K 25.2K 60
Arranged Marriage Story between a politician's daughter and a man who marries her for revenge. Sakshi Rane was spoiled and she got whatever she want...
569K 21.6K 57
(Not a fanfiction) Siddharth Singh Rathore, an arrogant billionaire. Ishika Maheswari, an innocent soul. Two opposites arranged together. Their marr...