I'm Secretly In Love With Her

By KayneLies

"It's because I love you! I love you Myoui Mina! I've been secretly loving you..." Son Chaeyoung is a 24-year... More

Henlo!
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
50.
Special Chapter
A/N
Christmas Special Chapter
10 About Facts About ISILWH

49.

4.8K 192 33
By KayneLies

C H A E Y O U N G

I'm nervous.

I'm now in front of the house that says in my GPS that it is where Mina's phone is located.

You know what? Why didn't I think of tracking her number before? Maybe it was because I am too hurt because she was gone suddenly.

"Aish..."

I was about to know when someone talked behind me.

"Yes? How may I help you?"

I turn around and saw a woman that is of course, taller than me and she got the eyes of a bear.

"Uhm, hi, is this where is Heejin is right now?" I nervously asked and the girl in front of me frowns.

"Yes and what do you need to her?"

"Well, uhm, let me introduce myself first. I'm Son Chaeyoung and Hee-." I was cut off when she talked.

"Wait! You're the Son Chaeyoung that Mina told about us?" She said and this time I was the one who frowned.

"Uhm yes?" I unsurely answered.

"How can I be sure if it's you?" She asked.

"I... Don't... Know?"

She glared at me and I gulped.

She was about to say something when the door opens.

"I'm dead if your mommy knew that you are still awa- oh, Seulgi you're home! And who are you?" A short girl asked.

I didn't mind her and look at the kid she is holding hands with. Heejin.

"Hyun, she said that she is Son Chaeyoung." The girl that looks like a bear said.

"Mama?" Heejin said and I automatically smiled when she looked at me.

"Heekkie." I said and opened my arms.

She runs towards me and hugs me tight. I soothe her back when I heard her sob.

"Hey, don't cry, mama's here." I softly said.

I miss Heejin as much as I missed Mina. I missed both of my angels.

"I thought you won't come, what took you so long?" Heejin asked in between her sobs.

"Sorry if I took long, but I am here now." I said and kissed her forehead.

"How did you know that they are here?" The short girl which certainly looks so intimidating asked.

"Uhm, I tried to call Mina's number earlier and Heejin answered it. She told me about Mina being in the hospital and I track when she is at after, then here I am." I explained.

"Oh no, your mommy will be mad if she knew that you called anyone from Seoul." The bear-looking girl said scaring Heejin.

So Mina doesn't want to contact any one of us. Is she okay with forgetting us entirely?

"Yah! Don't frighten Heejin! Don't worry about it Heejin, your mommy won't get angry. It is a good thing that you came here."

"It is?" I and the bear looking girl said.

"Yeah, it is. Let's go in, let's talk about it."

Walking inside the house, I look around and saw pictures of the two with a kid hanging on the wall.

"By the way, I am Joohyun, but call me Irene and that is my wife, Seulgi."

"Nice to meet you." I awkwardly said.

"Heejinnie, go inside the room already and sleep beside your Eunbi unnie, you still have classes tomorrow." Irene unnie said.

"But I want to stay with mama." Heejin said.

"You need to sleep already Heekkie, I'll see you in the morning, okay?" I said and she pouts.

"Fine, promise me that you are still going to be here tomorrow."

"I promise." I said.

"Okay! Good night mama, I love you." Heejin sweetly said and I chuckled.

"Love you too Heekkie, sweet dreams." I said and I look at Heejin walking away.

I look at the couple and I saw how Irene unnie smiled.

"You two look cute." She said and I smiled, awkwardly.

There was a silence until Irene unnie ordered her wife to go to the kitchen and make some juice and snack.

"If you're wondering how we are related to Mina and Heejin, I met Mina way back before when I waa still at Seoul." Unnie started.

"We look after Heejin when Mina is at works." She said and I look at her confusedly.

"Works?"

"Yeah, works, she has two jobs. Being a florist at day and a waiter at an eatery at night."

Why does she have to work day and night?

"Do you know why she works two jobs?" I politely asked.

"That stubborn kid said that she wants to assure that she and Heejin will have a better future when as she works, she forgets to take care of herself. Now, she is currently at the hospital. She fainted the other night while at work, the doctor said that it is because of stress and she always skips meals."

I sigh. If I just knew what was Mina was receiving before, she won't be here, she won't be at the hospital, she doesn't need to work two jobs every day.

"Can I visit her?"

"Of course, you two should clear things out already. I know you two would work out again. You two just needed to trust each other." Irene unnie said and I nodded.

Yeah, we should.

The next day came and I woke up early so I could make breakfast for them. It's a thank you gift for letting me stay here for the night and trusting me.

Soon enough, Heejin gets out of a room wearing her school uniform and another kid behind her which exactly looks like Irene unnie.

"Morning mama!" Heejin cheerfully greeted.

"Morning Heekkie, sit now, breakfast will be served." I said.

Irene unnie then comes out of their room and scolded me for cooking, she said that I shouldn't do that because I am a guest. I told her that it is alright.

We ate our breakfast together and when we were done, I come with Seulgi unnie in dropping off the kids at their school.

"Bye mama, see you later, and do great at talking with mommy. I know that she'll feel better after seeing you, mommy misses you so much." I automatically smiled when Heejin told me that.

"I will Heekkie, go inside now. Do great in class. I love you."

I watch them walk inside before I and Seulgi unnie step in her car again.

We are going now to the hospital and I am getting nervous as we get near.

I sigh.

"You nervous?" Seulgi unnie said.

"Yeah, do you think she'll get angry at me after she'll see me?" I asked.

"No, just like Heejin told you earlier, she misses you so much." Seulgi unnie answered shortly.

I can feel my heart thumping as we go near her door.

"By the way, I'll left you two alone, I'll just put this on the table and I'm going to leave." I gulped.

Seulgi unnie opened the door and she came in while I remain outside. I need to calm my heart down for a while...

"Good morning Mina!" I heard Seulgi unnie said.

"Morning unnie, you seemed to be in a good mood. By the way, how's Heejin?"

Finally, after a year, I heard her angelic voice again. I missed hearing her soft and soothing voice.

"She's fine, she's at school already with Eunbi. She ate her breakfast and I made sure that she has everything she needed."

"Anyway, I'll go already, don't worry, I asked for someone to look after you. Behave Mina and don't give her headaches."

I chuckled softly, Seulgi unnie acts like her mother.

After a while, Seulgi unnie walks out of the door and signaled me to come in.

"I'll go, good luck, I know you guys can fix whatever conflict you have."

I took a deep breath before getting the courage to go in.

As soon as I step in, my eyes shed tears.

"Chaeyoung..." She said my name.

I didn't say anything, I can't say a word.

I hate seeing her like this. She doesn't look okay, she got thinner and she look so stressed. She looks so weak.

"Chaeyoung..." She called me again and this time, I look into her eyes.

Her eyes look so happy yet so sad...

"What are you doing here? You... You aren't supposed to be here." She said and her voice cracked.

I should've known that dad planned something to separate us. I should have known that this would happen. I should have known...

"Please say something."

"I... I'm sorry Mina..." I weakly said.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I'm sorry, I should have known, I'm sorry Mina." I said with my shaky voice.

"I should have known, I should have done something. I'm such an idiot." I sobbed.

"Chaeyoung no, please stop saying sorry. I'm the one who should say sorry." Mina said.

"I'm sorry that I ended everything when we are just starting. I'm sorry for leaving you. I'm sorry for ruining our relationship. I'm sorry for leaving you behind."

"I'm really sorry Chaeyoung, I-I can explain, I can tell you bu-." I cut her off.

"Shh, you don't need to explain, okay? I know now, I know. And I am sorry for not being there." I said and I finally touched her face.

"You were always there for me Chaeyoung, you never left and  I am thankful for that." She said and smiled.

"Why didn't you told me?" I asked and she looks down.

"I can't, I was scared."

"You know that I'll protect you no matter what it is." I said lifting her chin.

"I'm sorry, please forgive me."

I kissed her forehead.

"You don't need to ask for forgiveness, I never get angry at you Minari." I said.

"I don't deserve you Chaeyoung." Mina said and I shake my head.

"No Mina, I deserve you and you deserve me, we deserve each other. We are meant for each other. No matter what conflict it is, fate will always bring us back together." I told her and caresses her hands.

"It's not only your fault but also mines. We are both wrongs at something and we can make it right together." I continued.

There was a silence after that.

I just stare at her face and can't help but tear by just looking at her state.

"Do you... Do you still love me Chaeyoung?" Mina suddenly asked.

"I never stop loving you, Mina. I loved you. I love you. I will love you and I will keep on loving you, my love."

-

Hello! It's been days. This chapter is long and I know that it is lame huhu. Anyway, the next chapter will be the last chapter of the story, we're at the end already. I don't know if I can update this week or next week because I'm a little bit busy and also, my final exam will be next week, so yeah.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.3K 1.6K 32
Son Chaeyoung, C.E.O of the famous Soul Music MV Brand, is an isolated, quiet woman. She devoted herself to music and her company. Her relationship w...
131K 2.5K 16
⚠️: If you're innocent/sensitive bye~🔞 Son Chaeyoung, a very smart and hardworking daughter, graduates and becomes a professor at the age of 17 beca...
8.5K 398 50
This is a story about the betrayal between Mina and Chaeyoung "He's broken when she blindly believed in lies" In this fanfic, Chaeyoung is the same p...
21.6K 1.1K 43
Mina just wants, she and her sister ( Sana ) to be close like before. She would do anything for it. That's why when Sana asked Mina not to too close...