𝐌𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 |𝓙�...

By bumblingbaboonsband

Lily Elizabeth Wood Smart, kind, friendly, a Gryffindor, sometimes sassy, badass, leader, positive, funny, so... More

Prologue
1. OLLIVANDERS
2. The Sourting Hat
3. The New Ghost
4. Prank War Is Over
5. New Year New Me
6. A Little Gay
7. Time Turner
8. Sarah Blossom
9. Last Minute Change
10. Boys & Girls
11. "Bacon?"
12. Chubby Hands
13. Unexpected Guests
14. Christmas Cake
15. A New Friend
16. Jealous
17. Romantic Comedy
18. Hypothetically
19. Nothing But The Truth
20. Molly Weasley
21. Chopsticks
22. Your Ex's Basement
23. Love
24. Slime
25. Good bye
26. About Him
28. The List
29. New Ship
30. Okay
31. All Alone
32. Fart Bombs
33. Ravenclaw vs Gryffindor
34. Amortentia Potion
35. Daisies
36. Train Trip To London
37. Sun
38. Friend
39. The Winner
40. Weird
41. Blushing
42. Messing
43. Ginger
44. Albus' Orbs
45. Blonde & Ginger
46. Devil
47. Everyone Finds Out
48. Muffliato
49. Moony
50. Hurt
51. 'L Word'
52. Howler
53. Cheating
53. The Necklace
54. Albus
55. Luna's Boyfriend
56. Mirror Game
57. Positive
58. Hospital Wing
59. Forbidden Forest
60. Stutter
61. Dirty Towel
62. Bathtub
63. Empty Field
64. Aurora
65. Missing Slytherin
66. Lily♡James
67. Butter beer

27. Kissing

4.9K 144 111
By bumblingbaboonsband

A / N: Just here to let you know that, if you read all the chapters from the start to here, you have read 38,607 words total.

Not important information but I felt like sharing... xx

Fifth Year:

"How ya doin, Lily? Long time no see, eh?" Hagrid waved at me and I could only smile back.

"Always good to see you Hagrid. I'll, uhm, I gotta go. See you... around?" I nodded and quickly left the train station.

My trunk was probably already in my room, so I just found an empty car and sat in the corner.

Me, Lily Elizabeth Wood, liking James Sirius Potter?

Pfff, yeah right.

I must say, that was a good joke, Nico. But ever say that again. It makes me feel weird, and not in a good way.

The car started moving, so I just looked out of the window and looked at the woods as we passed.

It only took ten minutes to arrive to Hogwarts. I got out of the car and quickly said thank you to the invisible creatures for bringing me here.

I don't know what they look like, which I should be thankful.

I entered the castle with the other students and went to the Great Hall to find an empty table.

I still didn't see Roxanne or Raven, so I didn't waste any time with talking to people and slowing down.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not mad at Nico or anything. It's just making me really uncomfortable to think James more than an enemy.

I like pranking him, sometimes hurting him, scaring him, making him angry, arguing with him...

But not him. No.

I made so many wrong choices, and this will not be one of them. Nah uh. Nope.

Sarah Blossom can have him, I don't want it.

I felt someone sitting next to me, looking to my right, I saw Freddie smiling at me.

I smiled back as Teddy sat on my other side and Roxanne sat across from me.

"Good to see you all again."

Teddy placed his arm around my shoulders as Freddie did the same to my waist and we did a small group hug.

"How was your one night holiday with your parents?" Roxanne asked playing with her empty plate as more students started filling the great hall.

"It was okay I guess. I didn't really have time to talk with my mom. She was so tired she actually fell asleep on the sofa. She was still sleeping when we left this morning."

Fred furrowed his eyebrows. "Same with ours."

"Where's the other one?" I asked not trying to make it obvious while looking around the hall.

"Last time we saw him, a Gryffindor girl was flirting mad with him. I think he is hiding?"

"Really?" I asked playing with the end of my wand. "Who?"

Fred was watching me. "Who who?"

I chuckled and put my wand back to my pocket.

"The girl?"

"Oh, she's-" Fred was cut off with James sitting next to Roxanne with a blonde girl with him.

"Hey guys, where did you go?" He asked casually.

The blonde girl smiled at Roxanne. "Hi, I'm Emma. Nice to meet you."

Roxanne shook her hand. "Roxanne."

She had small freckles on her nose. Her eyes were blue and her lips looked way too pink. Maybe she's wearing lipstick.

"Hi!' I suddenly got out of my zone and looked at her eyes.

"Hi?"

Fred elbowed me and I quickly added. "I'm Lily."

"Nice to meet you Lily. I hope we can be good friends."

"Uhm, no?-' Teddy cut me off.

"Hey, Lils, can you help me with my shirt? The collar part of it looks kind of weird."

I nodded and straightened his collar, which was already straight.

The feast started and I took some tacos. I didn't know they had tacos...

Everyone's normal conversation continued while the blonde- sorry, Emma, kept playing with James' hair once in a while.

Which was really annoying and disgusting to watch.

"So Lils, do you like quidditch. Personally, I am such a good player." The blonde- Emma, asked

"My friends call me Lils. Strangers call me Lily." I corrected.

She cutely smiled, which wasn't even cute. "I know, Lils."

"You can continue calling me Lily." I took a sip from my drink.

I heard James chocking on his food while Roxanne was trying her best to not laugh.

"So..." Emma continued the conversation. "Do you know how to play any sports, or?" The hall was filled with students talking to each other, but her voice still sounded loud.

"I do, actually."

She let out a small chuckle. "Pranking isn't a sport, honey."

I took out my wand out of my pocket. "Now you listen here, honey-' Teddy let out a laugh and put his arm around my back.

"She plays quidditch. So, where were you from again?"

The tension suddenly disappeared with Emma telling her childhood stories.

I realized James was staring at me so I shrugged my shoulders saying what?

I rolled my eyes and continued my meal.

******

"Hey, James, would you like to walk to the common room together?" Emma asked blinking repeatedly. Roxanne rolled her eyes next to James and gave me a look

I heard him let out a small breath. "I mean..." he touched the back of his head.

Teddy joined the conversation. "And Lily, I can walk you if you want. Oh wait, we are all in the same house." He laughed at his own joke as we all got up to leave with other students.

On the way to the moving stairs I saw Fred -ghost Fred- talking with a few first years.

He saw me staring and waved with a huge smile on his face.

I smiled and waved back before he continued talking with the kids and pointing to his left ear and taking out a pen from his pocket.

We entered the common room and Emma decided to make a scene.

She dramatically sighed just as we were about to sit down.

"James,"

James looked at her with confused eyes and nodded.

"I'm not like other girls. I don't hang out with girls, or wear dresses... I wear converse, I have boy friends, I have weird sport hobies, I don't like dresses. But I hope that doesn't change anything between us-"

Bullshit.

James didn't even know you existed, like, two hours ago.

"I wanted to say that..." she looked around the room to make sure she got the attention she needed. "I liked you for a very long time, now. Maybe we can be a thing?"

"I might throw up." I muttered to Roxanne next to me.

"Makes me want to punch her." She replied.

James stood there with a blank expression.

The whole common room was quiet and watching the show.

I leaned forward and whispered. "Does anyone else feel the tension?" The room was so quiet that I'm sure everyone heard me. "Just me? Okay."

"Uhm..." James looked at Fred and he only shrugged in answer. "We can hang out in lunch tomorrow, I guess?"

A minute passed and everyone went back to their own business after Emma hugging James.

I might bleach my eyes.

"Well, that was disgusting." Teddy whispered, sitting next to me.

I leaned on his shoulder and closed my eyes while the others said bye to Emma.

"She wasn't that bad." I heard Roxanne say.

Teddy's chest was rising and falling faster as he talked. "Yeah, not at all. She's just not like other girls. And we should accept her the way she is."

I opened my eyes and looked at James who was slightly laughing to Teddy's sarcasm.

"I don't like her that much. I think she is a bit... I don't know, weird."

"You think?" Teddy asked.

I looked back at Teddy and smiled. "Is it just me who feels like she is trying to be the main character in a stupid love movie?"

Fred leaned in for a high five. "Yes! That's what I thought, too."

"I think she wants to be friends with us." James answered. "But seriously, did anyone like her at all?"

"No." Both Roxanne and Teddy answered.

Fred crossed his arms around his chest. "Sorry mate."

I didn't say anything while all the eyes turned to me. "What?"

"What do you think, Wood?" James asked with a grin.

"She has too much energy, I can't catch up with the topic when she's talking." I grabbed a pillow and put it on my lap. "Seriously, did no one else realized she taps her fingers aggressively when no one answers to her? Like, what's your deal?"

"So... that's a no?" Roxanne asked.

I put on a fake smile. "No, that's a yes. They fit each other perfectly."

James rolled his eyes. "Ha ha."

We all stayed quiet for a while, before Fred decided to brake the silence.

"Eewww. Can you imagine her kissing James. Oh, I might throw up from the idea."

"Fred!" Roxanne hit his arm and covered her face with disgust. "Why would you do that to me?"

Teddy simply laughed while James told them to shut it, and it wasn't funny.

"It's so weird. Like, we all know he bloody flirts with every girl he sees, but actually kissing them?" Roxanne looked at us with a weird face. "That's something I didn't know I could imagine."

"Hey!" James quickly got up. "Unlike some of you here, I am the best kisser someone can ever want." And sat back down with satisfaction.

I feel like this is the kind of conversation where I stay quiet.

Teddy gave me a quick glimpse, making me look away.

"Ten galleons that I am a better kisser than you."

I only laughed at their childish actions and continued watching.

"What are you laughing at?" Roxanne asked getting up from her seat and sitting next to me.

I didn't say anything and played with her rings.

"Challenge accepted my friend."

Fred got up in excitement and took out his wand.

With a single move, a piece of paper and quill appeared in front of him.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Setting up some rules." We all followed him to the table and both Teddy and James sat down across from each other.

"Rule number one: no gender specific. You can kiss whoever you want."

He started writing and they both nodded.

"Rule number two: no relatives involved. Which means you can't kiss me, Roxanne or any other family members."

As Fred wrote it down, James chuckled. "Fine by me."

Teddy nodded and James continued. "Rule number three: you can't just go up to people and kiss them. You at least have to have a conversation with them AND ask for their permission.

"Rule number four: you will have exactly a week, which is seven days, to complete this challenge."

He wrote all of it down and gave the quill to Teddy.

"Wait!" I stopped them and grabbed the quill to write a few more rules.

"If you kiss a person twice, it will still count as one."

"Ooh, good one." Roxanne gave me a nod.

"Anyone under sixteen is not allowed."

I gave the quill back to Teddy as he signed the paper and gave it to James for him to do the same.

After the paper dissappeared they shook hands and we went back to sit on the couch.

"So when are you guys planning to start?" Roxanne asked sitting next to me.

"Oh, I'm just making a plan." Teddy answered looking at me.

"Wait, what is the price when I win?" James asked.

"Loser has to do the others homework for a month." I suggested.

They both nodded.

"Well, good luck, I guess." I leaned back on the couch and Roxanne put her head on my shoulder.

Fred started playing with his fingers as I felt two pair of eyes looking at me.

I looked at the two boys. Teddy had black hair.

Like he always had when he was thinking.

"Can I help you?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

No answer? Alright.

I moved a little to the left while their eyes followed.

I slowly waved and got no reaction.

"Seriously stop staring."

Teddy smirked which made me slowly get up.

"Now that I think about it," he started. "You're not related to any of us."

I let out a nervous laugh and took a step back. "Then stop thiking about it."

They got up too so I took a few steps back.

"Nope. Not happening."

I grabbed Roxanne's arm and dragged her up the stairs to get away from those maniacs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3M 142K 195
"Potter," Phoebe says curtly. James frowns and says harshly, willing the odd feeling he has to go away, "Griffin, all of that stuff still doesn't mak...
1M 49.3K 97
Bonnie Miller always thought of herself as a coward. After the First Wizarding War, she ran away to America from the terrible truth that all of her f...
54K 794 53
'𝙸𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙳𝙴𝙰𝚃𝙷 𝙾𝙵 𝙷𝙴𝚁 𝚁𝙴𝙿𝚄𝚃𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽, 𝚂𝙷𝙴 𝙵𝙴𝙻𝚃 𝚃𝚁𝚄𝙻𝚈 𝙰𝙻𝙸𝚅𝙴.' "The whole time James?" "Yes darling, I'm sorry." �...
269 12 1
When Lily realised she was falling for James Potter; and not as a friend. ----- ❝James's undying faith was something to die for, was what they were...