COWARDICE โ€ข JJK

By everlxnd

[BEING REWITTEN] #๐—™! ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ซ ๐—ฉ! ๐—๐—๐—ž โœง in which a spineless teenager is a jujutsu sorcerer agains... More

๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฌ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง -
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
08
09
10
11
12
EXTRA
13
14
15
16
EXTRA
17
18
19
20
21
22
EXTRA
EXTRA
23
24
25
26
discord announcement
DEAR READERS
pookies
FIRST CHAPTER UP

07

22K 1.2K 719
By everlxnd

CHAPTER SEVEN ;
ROCK MUNCHER

Unfortunately, Itadori had to resort to asking for help from a very special someone. Obviously his selfish ass couldn't care less what will happen to us.

'crusty curse ass bit-'

My internal rage was interrupted by Itadori's shouts.

"Guys! Take Kugisaki with you and run away from here! I'll hold it back until you three get out of this place. When you're safe outside, give me any signal. I'll then swap with Sukuna."

We both looked at him with pure disbelief.

"There's no way I can do that! There's a high-grade opponent right there!" Fushiguro argued.

"Look closely. It's having fun. It's totally underestimating us. We can at least buy time."

True to his words, the curse was indeed seemingly having the time of its life whilst trying to kill a bunch of kids.

"YOU'LL DIE IDIOT! I'D BE HORRIBLE WIFE IF I LET MY HUSBAND DIE SO YOUNG!" I shouted at him whilst he ignored me whilst smiling at both of us.

"I'm counting on you," Itadori said, creepily calm, and Fushiguro hesitantly started running away whilst summoning his last divine dog.

"SHIT! FINE! FINE! FINE! FINE! IF YOU DIE THOUGH, GOD SAVE YOUR SOUL BECAUSE I'LL COME KILL YOU AGAIN MYSELF!" I shouted whilst following him, and I heard him laugh in the distance.

Well, when I said I followed after him. That's what I thought. Truth be told, he was nowhere at all to be seen and I felt dread set in alarmingly fast.

"WHY NOW?! YOU'RE JOKING ME RIGHT?!" I started to tap my foot on the concrete floor whilst looking around aimlessly for my dark-haired friend.

"it's fine. It's fine. it'S FINE! YOU'RE FINE! I'M FINE!" I tried to reassure myself whilst power walking down infinite hallways.

I looked up to see a sign I'd seen multiple times.

"Am I finally going mad after all this time?" I mumbled to myself whilst I carried on walking. Not long after, there in all of its dull glory, was that damn sign again.

"STOOOOOoOoOOP! STOP PLAYING THESE GAMES PLEASE! THIS ISN'T FUNNY OR FUN!" I screeched at nothing whilst staring at the sign that hung ominously over a door.

"YOU WANT ME TO THROUGH THIS DOOR HUH?! WELL SCREW YOU CURSE CREATURE! I'M NOT DOING ANYTHING YOU WANT ME TO DO!" I strutted off down the hallway I had gone down for the 100th time and saw the same door approaching.

"FINE! WHY ARE YOU SO PERSISTENT?! LEAVE ME ALONE WHATEVER OR WHEREVER YOU ARE!" I opened the heavy door to see a long block of secure cells going along the whole building.

"oOoOOh it's so DarK..." I squeaked pathetically whilst trembling in my boots. I hadn't even had time to get my weapon or uniform on when I got here.

"I'm so useless..." I mumbled yet again to myself.

"YOU HEAR THAT CURSE?! YOU'RE PICKING ON ENTIRELY USELESS AND UNPREPARED PERSON!" I screeched at nothing. My confidence and screaming at the unknown thing that did this was easily squashed when I heard shuffling coming from one of the cells.

"u-u-u-ummmm... I was k-k-kidding when I said a-all those m-meeean things y-y-y'know?" I tried to 'reason' with the unknown shuffling.

When I heard the little pitterpatter of footsteps, I screamed so high-pitched it could've been mistaken for a dog whistling.

"oh. It's just you." I deadpanned. There staring at me with dead eyes was a scraggly-looking rat with huge dark eyes. It was munching on some stones, obviously hungry.

I walked over to the small rodent and snatched the rock from it. It looked at me with huge doe eyes, and I looked back at it with sympathetic eyes.

"What kind of person would I be if I were to leave such an unfortunate soul here by itself!" I said dramatically whilst holding my hand out to it.

The rat looked back at the dark cell and then back at my hand. It scurried off back halfway to the cell and squeaked towards me.

"likE HeLL I'M FOLLOWING YOU IN THERE!" The rat made another noise in return, and I grumbled under my breath.

"I can't believe I'm about to do this..." I hesitantly walked into the dark cell, and I felt my foot bump into something large and soft. Something very large.

I looked up shakily and saw red-glowing eyes staring right back at me. It made a deep growling sound and slowly stood up. I felt chills go down my back when I saw the many smaller eyes below it.

"that's...that's..."I stared speechless at it when I felt something crawl onto my shoulder. I screeched again, only to be met with the same rat I saw last time.

I then heard very heavy footsteps walking at an alarming pace towards me. I looked back at the large entity and saw its menacing eyes floating towards me extremely fast.

I screeched terribly loud and sprinted out of the door, hurriedly slamming it on the weird thing. I heard munching in my ear and saw the same rat eating another rock.

"STOP IT ROCK MUNCHER! WHY IS YOUR OVERLORD TRYING TO KILL ME WHEN I CAME HERE BY ACCIDENT! HAVEIACCIDENTLYOFFENDEDTHERATGODS?!" I screamed at the oblivious creature until I heard a metallic sound come from the same door.

I swivelled to the door to make out a furry claw-like hand going straight through the door. My eyes bulged out of their sockets whilst I let out another blood-curdling scream.

It's hand was wrapped around the handle and it opened the door no problem. With the little light seeping from the cracked up walls, it was hard to make out, but I saw many smaller rats with equally blood-red eyes pouring into the main area and then the large footsteps were heard again.

"HOLY FU-" My shout was cut off by the large hybrid rat-like creature roaring and the rat scurrying towards me at an impossible speed.

I sprinted off the opposite way whilst spewing several profanities and apologies at the same time. The friendly rodent in question had settled down in my hoodie pocket and was clinging on for dear life.

Not long after that, I came across a dead end and stared at it with extremely wide eyes.

I turned around when I felt the ground shaking underneath the weight of the very unusual curse. It was now on all fours, unlike a few minutes prior when it was on its hind legs. It had a huge tail, but on the tip was a huge stringer that was waving around. It's demonic eyes were obviously locked onto my figure.

I fumbled with my pocket and reached in beside the rock muncher and fished out the blade Itadori had used and dropped along with his hands.

I held it in front of me, but my hands were trembling so much that I couldn't grasp it properly and my stance was messed up from panic.

It let out a piercing screech, and I felt my ears blow out once again. I saw the stinger wave in front of me in slow motion and I felt my jaw snap shut and my body go limp out of pure fear.

[THIRD PERSON POV]

When Y/N's body hit the floor, the stinger missed her by a mere hair. She lay limp and seemingly vunerable. The large curse stopped in its tracks, but the army of rats kept approaching.

They had her surrounded, some nipping at her skin whilst others started to crawl over her. If she knew these rats ate human flesh, she would most definitely have passed out a second time. If she was conscious, that is.

And if the rats knew the girl was much more formidable than their leader, they'd probably drop down unconscious as well. The rock muncher was trying to fend them off as much as it could, but retreated back into the now empty pocket when it saw so many opponents.

A familiar crackling sound echoed through the cell-filled hallway, bouncing off the rotting walls. Blue and white sparks resonated from the short blade that was in the firm grip of the seemingly cowardly teen.

She got up swiftly and adjusted her stance. The rats bow, scattering beneath her. Blood seeped from various bite marks that were inflicted on her arms and legs.

She leaned forward and held the blade at her side. But before she could shoot, the many furry animals started to attack again, now aiming for her feet.

She jumped back in retaliation and started to activate the technique again.

"Thunder Breathing First Form: Thunderclap And Flash"

Yet again, the rats started to approach the thunder breather and she had to evade them by jumping back yet again. The main rat curse had started to get impatient and started to run at her again with its stinger held high-ready to attack.

It swiped at her, but instead of her getting hit, the stinger came clean off and blood spewed everywhere. It screeched in pain and punched the floor, creating a huge mess.

She jumped over the huge rat and landed behind it, "seeing" the open opportunity. Obviously though, it's smaller minions started to overwhelm her and cover her completely.

All of them started to be covered with electricity and soon flew off of her. She held the blade firmly again, now having the small opponent immobilised.

"Thunder Breathing First Form: Thunder Clap And Flash Sixfold"

The form caused a crater and a large bang to appear underneath her. Electric engulfing the blade and the user, eyes glowing completely white and opening for the first time.

The huge ugly furball tried to retreat back to the large cell it had appeared from, but the girl had already shot forwards. Lines of electricity followed the thunder breather and it was soon surrounded.

She got close up to the curse and sliced its head clean off of its torso, but the force in the assult caused the ceiling to crumble down and she shot through the hole.

She landed roughly on the concrete and on a whole other floor. Her eyes snapped open in panic, and she started to look around.

Rock Muncher looked around, obviously very shaken from the whole ordeal that had just taken place. She stared at the friendly rat and then looked at the decomposing curse.

"ROCK MUCHER YOU SAVED ME!!"

══════════════════

Rock Muncher is my new favourite character. #rockmuncherforpresident

I made the fight off of the brother spider one but with r a t s. I was also going to put the action and fighting next chapter but then I got so into it I just said nO.

It's a long chapter to.

1811 words

edited ✓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.3K 2.6K 27
ๆตฎๆฐ— ๐…๐‹๐ˆ๐‘๐“ โ†ณ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก (๐˜/๐) ๐€๐ค๐ข ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐Œ๐š๐ค๐ข ๐™๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค โ†ณ๐Œ๐š๐ค๐ข ๐™๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ง ๐— ๏ฟฝ...
2.9K 105 6
๐๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ง๐ข๐œ!๐˜๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž!๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ง ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ Forced to abandon your family and being spit out into a world of c...
99.9K 2.6K 31
โœŒ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโœจ๐Ÿ’ž
86.1K 2.5K 17
"For someone who had so much backchat only a few minutes ago, you're enjoying this, aren't you? The so-called strongest female Jujutsu Sorceress enjo...