the secret of Stiles

By MCF135

what if Stiles , the weak humain of the pack was in reality not so humain ? everyone in the pack always put S... More

the trick
a night in the woods
a night in the woods ( Derek view )
a new creature
it's a...what ?
what do you want ! ( Derek view )
this can't be possible...right ?
this can't be possible...right ? ( Stiles view )
a night to find answers
a night to find answers ( pt2 )
a night to find answers ( pt 2 )( Derek view )
a day in hell
a day in hell ( pt2 )
a day in hell ( pt2 ) (Derek view )
are you ok ?
are you ok ( Derek view )
who are you !?
what am I going to do ?!
we finally found you
it's your choice
what a long day...
what happened here ?
memory of the past
get out Scott !!!
you're...HERE !
that's weird , you're weird !
why is it so...cold ?
He knows !
go on expose my life...bit-
oh...well that's new
! important !
you aren't telling me everything !
I'm sorry...whAT !
your questions are stupid !
you're in my head
Scott what do you do !?
Scott you're crazy !
Derek ?
something to tell me uh ?
you can trust me
I'll Kill Him
I've Been Waiting To Do This!
What Is Going On !?
Hospital
A/n !

what do you want !

14.1K 424 43
By MCF135

-Stiles-

De:Ok so what's going to happen is that we are going to do our usual patrols and if someone sees the fox you immediately text the others and we'll try to catch him , force him to detransform and then to tell us who he is , why he saved us last night and what he is doing in our town . Understood ?

Is:Ok !

Er:Alright

Bo:Mmh...

Sc:yeah

Al:Understood !

Ly:Yeah yeah whatever .

De:Stiles you , you...

St:Let me guess...stay at home , far , far away from the danger because I'm too weak to defend myself yeah yeah I get it...

Sc:It's safer for you Stiles .

St:Whatever , you always say that .

After the meeting I got home and waited until midnight and then I shifted . First , my ears started growing until it reached the top of my head , then my teeth slowly sharpenned , my nose started growing and my bones cracking , shrinking until I'm about the size of a wolf while an orange furr settled on my body . And my eyes start to glow purple .

As soon as I'm in my full fox form I jumped out of the window cuz....why not and plus it's funny ! I then start to run towards the patrol area of Derek . Because he is the only one that seems to actually make me laugh...ironic right , the grumpy sour wolf is the one that makes me laugh ! He can be kinda funny when he wants to...even when he is with he's usual grumpy expression he is kinda cute...woooow that was weird...why did I think...that about Derek , like THE Derek Hale ? He literally made me cry of fear like 1 hour ago. Whatever it's just that he is the only one that could eventually catch me and so it forces me to run faster and when there is a real challenge it's way funnier !

I arrived to Derek's area and I start to  carefully walk around, looking for his scent , I then hear a noise coming from behind me I quickly turn around and I see Derek on his phone texting the pack....probably to tell them where I am and that he needs help here . When he puts his phone in his pocket again he slowly walk towards me , really calmly . I look at him up and down and I just sit on the ground patiently . Derek stops for a minute looking at me confuse at why I'm not running off like I would normally do . I then signal him that his betas just arrived by a quick movement of head and smirk at him to signal that the game has just started . Even when the others start to run in Derek's way I just sit calmly on the ground not moving . Scott suddenly looks at me and says :

Sc:Hey guys ! We need a plan...what are we going to do now that we found him ?

Er:We just need to catch her and then she detransforms and we ask her questions !

De:Erica it's a boy not a girl...

Er:And who told you that ? The fox maybe ?

I just couldn't help but laugh ! Every eyes turn on my...I guess they heard me even in my fox form .

Er:What's so funny ?

I tilt my head on the side looking at her still laughing !

Er:You know what I'm going to ask her if she is a girl and you'll say she'll say yes !

Ly:Sure like he'll respond...

Er:Hey little one , she said while walking in my direction , don't you want to tell the other that you're a beautiful girl ?

I laugh even harder ! Did Erica just use the voice that you use when you talk to a baby on me ? Hilarious !

After me laughing for 3 minute straight and her just being confuse I just say no with a mouvement of head and she went back with the rest of the pack while the others were making fun of her . I just watch as everyone was laughing but then I felt a hand on top of my head between my two fluffy orange ears...I look up and see that Derek was patting my head looking at me , he seemed so focused on me . His eyes were watching me and seemed to try and take in every detail and inche of my furr . When his eyes met mine he quickly back off with confusion in his eyes...it was like he didn't even knew what he was doing until he crossed my gaze .

_______________________________________

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter ! 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 33 7
StilesXScottXDerek It's not so important to the story itself and this is just a 13+ story but this does have mentions of top stiles... Which is amazi...
2.2K 134 13
It has been two months since Trish Roberts was pulled back into the world she thought she left behind. With the Alpha dead, her younger sister aware...
320K 11.9K 28
Forgive me this is my first book This is an au after season 2: The alpha pack does not exist, Jackson not leaving, Erica and Boyd alive and Peter is...
39.3K 970 14
Book 1 of my Teen Wolf series. ❝ 'You mean like, murdered?' Scott asks, looking a little scared. ❞...