𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃 π‚πŽπ‹πŽπ”π‘π’...

By gukyuti

❝ she was so naive....and he was sinful ❞ ____________________________________________________________ when... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
β€’ bonus / epilogue

13

11.7K 610 35
By gukyuti

opening your eyes from the deep sleepover, you finally woke up. looking at the wall clock which showed 8:25, making you sat up on the bed.

without thinking any forward, you stood up from the bed as made your way to the bathroom while yawning and stretching your hands.

reaching inside and standing in front of your mirror, grabbing the toothbrush and ready to put some dreamiest in your mouth.

that was it.

another day where you were getting ready to go to university.

taking a quick shower and changing into a simple pair of clothes which was a pastel blue shirt and a black jeans down there.

pulling your hairs in an easy ponytail, you were finally ready.

grabbing your bagpack and putting the strap on your shoulder, you made your way downstairs. "i'm ready"

your dad showed up from kitchen as smiled and nodded. after fifteen minutes, you were finally sitting in your father's car, as he drove down to area to your university.

the seatbelt wrapped around your body, you were looking outside, not thinking anything just enjoying the vibe of old some ballad songs.

The sky color outside was numb grey, making it look appealing, a smile tinted on your lips as you found your father humming to the ballad song.

the old typical middle class family things.

"here we are" that's it, finally stopped in front of University gate. you turned to your father and bid your goodbye before finally leaving the car.

your dad immediately drove away from the place making you chuckle. you were ready to take first step inside when your head bumped into a hard chest.

making you look up after a groan, "oh hey y/n" there it was, kim taehyung again.

you kinda rolled your eyes making him chuckle, as he moved his finger and flicked your forehead.

"can i leave now?" you asked finally as taehyung shook his head, as moved his hand to grab your one.

but you backed away.

"i thought my words would make some sense-" you got cut off when the random girl approached taehyung. Mumbling something in his ear as taehyung passed you a glare before finally walking away.

you let out a relief breathe as started to leave for your classroom, humming to a random song in low as you walked inside the hallway, making your way towards your classroom.

getting inside the classroom, you walked to the same seat place where you always take your place.

but that was it. a new figure was sitting there. you couldn't tell whether it was a boy or girl knowing their whole head was secured with the hoodie cover.

making your way there, as you lightly knock your finger on the desk top making them look at you, a girl indeed.

a smile came onto your lips as you mumbled a small hello, the front person smiled back as greeted you back.

"actually, this seat is- i usually sit here. if you don't have any problem can you sit somw-"

"can i sit here? next to you?" she asked in low-key badass voice, you gulped as nodded.

she moved away kinda as you sat down next to her, looking at her side profile now. but knowing she will feel uncomfortable, you shifted your gaze away and it landed on taehyung who just took steps in the classroom.

your eyes widen as you found him looking towards you or even making steps your way, before you could react, the girl next to you stood up and looked at you,

"uhm, can i get some space?" you recalled to her word but before you could react, the girl jumped from the seat, making her way towards taehyung.

but soon, they widen when you saw the girl grabbing his shirt collar, and pulling him after herself..

you never knew someone had this much audicity.

but who was she?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 4.8K 21
He hates himself. He hates his parent. He hates people in his school. He didn't see any hope that would wake him up from this nightmare. Until he met...
4.8K 657 24
Well, Lot of people fall in "LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT!" _______________________________________________ Sarang is at JYP's.... she went...
1.9M 62.7K 43
I rest my head on the desk, with tears slowly flow down my cheeks.I shut my eyes tightly.The words that he just spilled just now, succesfully made my...
52.6K 1.5K 107
Kim Taehyung, an unhappy university student, hasn't been in the mood to mess around with any girls lately, but makes an exception for fallen, and naΓ―...