Little Snow Princess

By GreenPuggy

Your a princess traveling from a snowy kingdom to Ulstead. Your kingdom is has gotten word of Ulsetad being a... More

Stranded
Meeting Udo
Getting Settled
Borra
The Tundra
Challenge
It'll be ok
Prepare
I love you
I'm sorry
Awaken
Ulstead
Your ok
Mother...
Spring
Maleficent
I shall help
Oh no
Blue
Don't die
Losing Everything
Healing
Wings
Let's talk
Elurra visits
Not so easy
Listen and Learn
Time To Go
Senara
Preparation
His Perspective
Reuniting
Calm Before the Storm
The Truth
Ulstead
United
A/N, but it's Great News
Finally Together
One Year
Deadly Proposal
Pain
πŸ‹A/N about LemonsπŸ‹
Plan
A Break
Relationships
Similarities
Return
Are you ready?

Scars and Beauty

536 23 0
By GreenPuggy

There is a certain part in this chapter that describes your father, Gale. I just picked a random description, and you can change it if you want. 

Your POV

"What happened to you, y/n?" Shrike asked while unbraiding her hair. "I fell from a tower that nearly killed me, and I almost bled out from my back," I said sheepishly. "How did you even get to the battle? You didn't have wings before," Ini said, massaging the sides of her head. "Don't stress yourself over this, Ini. It happened in the past so let's leave it there," I said, unwrapping some of my bandages. "I know, but it just doesn't make sense," Ini said while beginning to take off her dress. "Your logical thinking is starting to get to your head, Ini," Shrike laughed. Ini playfully pouted and folded her arms. I laughed with Shrike, helping her undo her dress. "So, how was the celebration last night?" I asked with a smug smile. Ini turned to me with wide eyes. "You can read minds a well? Y/n, why have you changed so much?" Ini practically screamed. 

"No, I can't read minds, but I can smell rum. The sent was especially strong near Borra's hut," I said. "If I remember correctly, you were with Borra in his hut last night, Ini," Shrike said with a smug smile. "He got drunk, and I didn't want him to do anything stupid," Ini justified her actions. I just laughed, not wanting to pick on Ini anymore. Ini, Shrike, and I finished undressing and got into the hot springs. We all sighed and sank into the warm water. "Hey Y/n, remember when I first took you to the hot springs to bathe?" Shrike asked. "Yes, I do," I said.

Flashback

I had my blanket wrapped around myself as Shrike led me through the rainforest. "Shrike, where are you taking me?" I asked. "You've been here for almost a week, and you haven't bathe yet. I refuse to let you walk around here smelling like a pig," Shrike said, continuing to drag me through the rainforest. "Well, that's because I don't want anyone to see me with nothing on," I whined. "Didn't your mother ever tell you that all women are beautiful underneath their clothes?" Shike asked. "Yes, but I still don't want anyone to see me without any clothes on," I whined. Shrike just laughed. After walking for a few seconds Shrike and I arrived at the hot spring. 

A large waterfall filled the hot spring. Steam rose from the water. Flowers and other vegetation surrounded the hot spring. "Shrike, it's beautiful here," I exclaimed. "Well, the Rainforest is well known for its natural beauty," Shrike laughed to herself.  We walked down a rock-like staircase that led to the hot spring. "Here, I made this soap for you. I used some of the fruit here to give it a sweet fragrance," Shrike said, handing me a bottle of pink soap. After taking the bottle, I began to unwrap the blanket from myself when I noticed that Shrike was starting to get undress. "Shrike, what are you doing?" I asked, quickly rewrapping myself in my blanket. "You're not the only one who needs to bathe, y/n," Shrike laughed, continuing to undress. "Don't you want a little...privacy?" I asked, narrowing my eyes at her. "As I said before, y/n, all women are beautiful underneath their clothing," Shrike said with a smile. I sighed, knowing that Shrike wasn't going to leave. Shrike finished undressing and jumped into the hot spring without a second thought. 

"Aren't you jumping in? The water isn't too hot," Shrike said. I quickly unwrapped the blanket from myself and jumped into the hot spring. "See, it's not that bad, is it?" Shrike said, gently splashing water against me. I laughed, splashing water back at Shrike. 'Maybe this won't be so bad.'

End of Flashback

"I was so scared to undress in front of you," I said, giggling to myself. "I don't blame you for being scared. Here, every young girl is scared of showing off her body whenever she bathes. Here, women aren't judged by their figure, unlike humans. Human men are so judgemental about a women's body. It's like all human women always must have a tiny waist and big hips. It makes me sick to think human men act that way," Ini huffed in anger. "Not to mention, they also hit their women. They don't even respect their women. They carry children, and in return, they get beaten," Shrike hissed. I sighed, knowing that some men did beat their wives. "Has anyone ever beat you, y/n?" Ini asked. 

"What?!" I practically screamed. "Has anyone ever beat you?" Ini repeated. "No, never," I said. "That's probably because you're a princess," Shrike said, splashing some water on me. "It's not just because I'm a princess. Unlike other kingdoms, there is law in my kingdom. Women aren't to be beaten by their husbands. They are to be loved and cared for. If a woman's husband hits her, she has a right to leave him, and he will be punished," I said, starting to wash my hair. " I wish every kingdom had that law," Ini said, sighing and started to wash her arms. "Do fey hit their woman?" I asked. "No! Never! That is against our way of life!" Shrike screamed. "Men are not allowed to hit women here. If a man hits a woman here, they are severely punished," Shrike continued. 

"Enough talk of about beatings, let's talk about something else," I said, changing the subject. "How about your parents? We haven't heard much about them," Ini suggested. "Ok, what do you want to know?" I asked, gently washing over my slightly open wounds. "What do they look like?" Shrike asked, washing her horns. "My father has brown, shoulder-length hair, light brown eyes, pale skin, and he is a little muscular. My mother is completely different. She has white, waist-length hair, beautiful blue eyes, cream-colored skin, and a pair of big, white wings," I said with a smile. "Your mother sounds beautiful," Ini said, turning towards me. "She really is. I remember when I was younger, my father would tell my mother she was beautiful every day during breakfast," I giggled to myself. "He must really love her," Shrike said, also turning to me. "He does," I said. "Y/n?" Ini questioned. "What is it, Ini?" I asked back. "Are you going to leave us and go back to Senara?" Ini asked, her voice filled with sadness. I looked away from Ini. I couldn't answer her question. 'I don't want to leave this place, but soon I'll have to rule over my kingdom. Eventually, I'll have to leave here, but I don't want to leave my friends.'

"I'm not sure. I love it here with the fey, but I also miss my home. You both also know that I'm a princess, and eventually, I'll have to rule my kingdom," I sighed with sadness. "Enough talk of y/n leaving. Let's enjoy her company while we have it," Shrike said, flashing us a wide smile. Ini and I nodded in agreement. "Do you think we could ever see your mother?" Shrike asked. "In a few days. She is taking care of my father right now," I said, finishing washing my wounds. We all finished bathing. "Oh dear, I forgot to get us some towels for after we bathe," Shrike shook her head in disbelief. "We can't just run around naked through the desert," Ini said. "Let's just cover ourselves with our wings and make it to Ini's hut," I said. "Ok, let's go," Shrike said. Together, Shrike, Ini, and I grabbed our clothes, wrapped our wings around ourselves, and walked to Ini's cave.

Udo POV

"So, how did y/n get wings?" Borra asked as he poured me another cup of rum. "That is still a mystery to me," I said, taking the cup of rum. "Is y/n even a human?" Borra asked, pouring himself another cup of rum. "Yes and no," I said in confusion. Borra sighed and drank his cup of rum. "I saw something at the battle, Udo," Borra turned to me. I stayed silent, waiting for him to continue. "A dragon or phoenix, I'm not sure. It was white and had no horns. One second I saw it, then next, there was just a pile of ash," Borra said. "You have heard of the hornless fey, haven't you?" I asked, sipping my cup of rum. 

"Yes, but I never really believed that story," Borra chuckled to himself. "Well, Borra, it's best that you start believing that story because it's true. You saw the hornless fey, Borra. So did I. I even talked to her," I said. "You talk to her? Didn't she die? What about the ashes I saw?" Borra asked, sitting up. "I'm not sure how, but, y/n, I believe was able to revive her," I said, again, sipping my rum. "What is y/n?" Borra muttered. "I'm not sure," I sighed. There was then a long pause between Borra and me. Neither of us uttered another word until Borra spoke. "The girls have been gone a while," Borra said. "They have, and maybe we should check on them?" I suggested. "It feels a little odd walking around with no clothes on," I heard Ini state from outside the hut. "It feels nice, in my opinion," I heard Y/n say with a giggle. I nearly dropped my cup of rum when I heard y/n's voice. 

I quickly stuck my head out from the hut and nearly lost consciousness from what I saw. Ini, Shrike, and Y/n were walking around...with nothing on. "Ini! Shrike! Y/n! What in the name of the phoenix are you three doing?" I screamed, starting to crawl out of the tent with Borra behind me. "We forgot our towels, so we had to walk," Shrike said, giggling. "With nothing on?" I questioned, now fully out of Borra's hut. Borra crawled out of his hut and just stared in disbelief at the girls. "We aren't entirely naked," Y/n said innocently. "Yea, our wings are covering us," Shrike said with a smile. "We were just on our way to my hut," Ini said. "What would your mother think of this?" I asked. Y/n turned to me, her pure white wings covering her entire body except for her feet. She smiled at me, and her eyes turned into a blueish-purplish color I knew too well. "She would think about how strong and brave her daughter has become. She would think about how her daughter has come to accept the look of her body. Now, if you'll excuse us, Udo. We need to get some clothes on before we catch a chill," Y/n said confidently.

Y/n, Shrike, and Ini all left towards Ini's hut. Borra stood next to me, and together we stared in disbelief at the girls as they walked away. "Y/n is not a human," Borra said. "No, no, she isn't," I stated. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 58 8
It was a beautiful beginning. She was a precious princess who was treasured by her father. Her life should have been filled with beauty, without wint...
308 14 14
Taniya Snowdon a girl from a wonderful but ancient world where only magical creatures lived in. Therefore, Fanogg the Guardian of The Chosen One. Lur...
23.3K 701 14
By accident, Elise stumbled upon a strange elven man in the tunnel system underneath the city. She quickly became fascinated by the strange new reali...
1.6K 15 1
Ultear x reader story, since there aren't many out there. This story is a little different than most. After Ultears sacrafice she feel sot be ni a th...