invisible// saiki kusuo ff

De ishortcqke

{FINISHED} Y/n is invisible. Yes, she is solid and physically there. For her whole life, she's been the quie... Mai multe

Chapter 1|| Y/n's Pov
Chapter 2 || Kusuo's POV
Chapter 3 || Y/n's POV
Chapter 4 || Kusuo's POV
Chapter 5 || Y/n's POV
Chapter 6 || Kusuo's POV
Chapter 7 || Y/n's POV
Chapter 8 || Kusuo's POV
Chapter 9 || Y/n's POV
Chapter 10 || Kusuo's POV
Chapter 11 || Y/n's POV
Chapter 13 || Y/n's POV
Chapter 14 || Kusuo's POV
Chapter 15 || Y/n's POV
Chapter 16 || Kusuo's POV
Chapter 17 || Y/n's POV
Chapter 18 || Kusuo's POV
Chapter 19 || Y/n's POV
Chapter 20 || Kusuo's POV
Chapter 21 || Y/n's POV
Chapter 22 || Kusuo's POV
Chapter 23 || Y/n's POV
Chapter 24 || Kusuo's POV
Chapter 25 || Y/n's POV
Chapter 26 || Kusuo's POV
Chapter 27 || Y/n's POV
Chapter 28 || Flashback
Chapter 29 || Mikoto's POV
Chapter 30 || Mikoto's Flashback
Chapter 31 || Y/n's POV
Chapter 32 || Kusuo's POV
Chapter 33 || Y/n's POV
Chapter 34 || Kusuo's POV
Chapter 35 || Y/n's POV
Chapter 36 || Kusuo's POV
Chapter 37 || Y/n's POV
BONUS: time skip || first time

Chapter 12 || Kusuo's POV

5.7K 233 292
De ishortcqke

I arrived at Cafe mami's early; I reserved seats for 6 people: Teruhashi, Takahashi, me, Toritsuka, Kaidou, and Nendou. The birthday party for Takahashi was coming up, and we were helping out, apparently. I didn't want to, but of course they dragged me into it somehow. It was okay, I guess, because Nendou was paying for the bill, which meant I could get as many sweets as I liked. Somehow the moron had gotten a job and wanted to treat us for our "friendship".

Once again, Takahashi was only thinking about the gifts. The broccoli look-alike's mind was swarming with greedy thoughts the whole time he was there. Occasional Teruhashi fantasies were mixed in as well, but they were also in the rest of the member's minds.

At least I got to see Y/n on the job first hand. I didnt like her or anything, but I was slightly amused to see her in her maid uniform. When she greeted me, she was very formal, but I sensed she was tense. I hoped she didn't think I was judging her, even though I was. Not in a bad way, though.

Her hair was swept up and curled strands framed her face. Her bangs were shiny, perfectly curled and out of her eyes. I could observe her nervous habits which told me she wasn't used to showing so much of her. I'm sure she only agreed because of the employee discounts and decent wage.

I had to admit, the uniform looked good on her. It cuffed at her neck, but still allowed the slim structure to be showed off, displaying her head like a doll. The headband sat in front of her bun: black and white, frilled. Her makeup was natural, but still noticeable enough that made her eyes look bigger and more... cute.

The rest of the dress hugged her waist, but puffed up at the sleeves and hips. It wasn't too fancy or anything, but it was still nice. The apron hung perfectly over her thighs. I wasn't a guy who appreciated fashion, much, but I had to say, the designer of that article of clothing knew what they were doing.

"Do you have a staring problem or something?" demanded Y/n. I was jolted by her sudden hostility.

"Maybe," I replied, leaning forward to stare her in her eyes.

"just follow me," she grumbled. I took a seat where she told me, but since I was so early and most people were just getting off works or school, the cafe was nearly empty. That meant she wasn't busy, so I could pester her all I wanted.

"What are you wearing to the party?"

"I don't know, why?" Y/n was wiping a table.

"I want to know if it will be as shocking of a change as that uniform."

"Shut up before I poison your coffee jelly!"

I smirked. Even if she did, I would know; I'm a psychic. But something told me she was too, and every day I was getting closer and more eager to find out.

"Who are you going with?"

"Who says I'm going?"

"If you're involved in the group, I hate to break it to you, but you're definitely going."

She ignored me, swiping the table a little aggressively. I was about to ask her to go with me when the doors swing open and in arrived the gang. Y/n walked over to greet them.

"Welcome home, masters and mistresses! I will show you your seat. Please take off your shoes and turn your cellular devices off, and follow me!"

She was a natural. I saw Kaidou drooling, cheeks brighter than a tomato. Toritsuka said, "Damn, Y/n, you look great in that dress! Why is your chest covered by those ruffles though?" I smacked him in the head, immediately silencing him.

"Say anything that objectives her, and I will kill you."

He remained silent for the rest of the afternoon. Still, we all payed close attention to our new maid. Even Takahashi had shifted his view from Teruhashi to Y/n, fully entranced. Teruhashi wore a bright smile, seeming like she enjoyed the greeting, but I could hear her thinking, that damn brat. She took away attention from *me*, Kokomi Teruhashi. Not to mention Saiki! He's already here! I was going to walk with him here, but he went without me to see her!

What a pain. People were starting to get the wrong idea about me and Y/n, but maybe it would make Kokomi hate me and piss off.

Everyone took their seats and ordered treats. I ordered a ice cream fruit bowl, coffee jelly, and strawberry mochi for myself. Strawberry cake was served to be shared by all, on Teruhashi's half. Nendou tried to order ramen, but as a sweets store, cafe mamis did not serve that. Instead, he ordered a chocolate parfait.

When the food was ordered, we began to discuss the birthday arrangements. Kokomi suggested she cover decorations, and Kaidou wanted to help.

"I could help too," suggested Y/n, "if that's alright; I love interior design."

That bitch. She has to take everything from me? thought the blue haired barbie.

"Uh- actually never mind, haha!" Y/n raced off after glancing at Teruhashi. Takahashi was just about to agree. Kaidou would have backed her up.

Interesting... Teruhashi looked the same old: pretty and happy seeming. There were no bad vibes radiating from her, unless you could hear her thoughts. So why had Y/n backed off so quickly?

"Y/n can help with the food!" Kaidou mumbled, his cheeks stuffed with cheesecake.

"Yeah! Cafe Mami could cater your party, Takahashi. I don't think they have ramen, though," said Nendou.

Takahashi nodded. "Y/n can place the orders quickly. You can already tell her boss loves her."

We glanced to where she was, chatting with the owner. His posture and demeanor seemed kind enough, and when I read his thoughts, they seemed to already have a father-daughter bond. It did seem a little wierd because she was in a maid costume, but whatever.

I'm jealous, Thought Toritsuka.

"What do you think, Saiki?" asked Teruhashi. Everyone turned their heads to me. I didn't care one way or another. I shrugged and continued to eat my coffee jelly, finished with the fruit ice cream.

Plans were made, and the party would be organized by tomorrow. Nendou, Kaidou, and a few of Takahashi's friends would be setting up the manual stuff, directed by Teruhashi. When everyone started to leave, I stayed behind to talk to Y/n.

"Saiki, you coming?" asked Teruhashi, beaming as usual. Her eyes were a bit crazed, as if she was scared of leaving us alone. Then again, Toritsuka was at her side, so it was understanding if she was scared to be alone with him.

"In a second."

She walked off. Her thoughts were corrupted by many curses and paranoid thoughts. I made sure to send the perverted ghost-whisperer a threat to not touch Kokomi.

"Y/n, I never got the chance to ask, who are you going with? "

Oh, I had asked but she hadn't answered.

"Oh, I don't know, I didn't know we had to have a partner?" She said, a puzzled look washing over her face.

"We don't have to, but how were you planning to walk with?"

"Myself, duh."

"It would be dangerous... why not go with me?"

She sighed and tossed the dishes in the sink a little too harshly.

"Damn it Saiki, why can't you just leave me alone?"

I walked closer, feeling only frustrated energy.

"Why not? Do you really want to end up kidnapped? A man by your side would greatly decrease your chances for that." I persisted, but it wasn't really my actual desire to walk with her. I was going to find out the mysteries of y/n.

"I'm strong and capable," huffed Y/n.

"Of tripping," I said, just as she stumbled and lost her plates. I helped pick the broken pieces off the floor and threw them away.

"Fine, Kusuo, I'll go with you. But only because you're good at avoiding the 'gang' and I want nothing to do with them."

My facial expression lightened. "Good, I'll see you later then."

As I walked out, a cold, powerful aura tugged at me. I turned back around to see Teruhashi sitting at the bench, acting like she was on her phone. In reality, I could now hear the jealous thoughts going on about in her head.

That bitch. I'm going to show her her place. The nerve that brat has- I'll show her the boundaries.

"Don't do anything to Y/n," I warned. Teruhashi had just shifted, about to go inside and confront her.

"Know your place, Teruhashi. You can't have everything in the world."

I walked off. Ms. Perfect stood frozen, shocked. I knew she wouldn't go after Y/n anymore, and her level of likeness for me immediately declined. That meant talking to Y/n would be more easy to do. The perfect pretty girl still wasn't off my back, but if she thought I truly liked Y/n, it would definitely withhold her.

. . . . . . . . . . .

A/n: I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! I realized I forgot about the party- so here it is, and the next chapters will be more spicy, I promise. Thanks for 1k reads!! We're almost at 100 votes :D Vote and comment as always, babes!! Chapter Saiki pic:

He's so cute I cannot. See ya next chapter!!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

4.5K 95 36
When love blooms unexpectedly between a junior girl (Y/n) when falls for a silent ,non social yet charming senior boy with pink hair and glasses °~° ...
6.8K 202 9
Y/N is a popular teen idol who's looks, and talents make her know from all over the globe. Thought she is originally from Japan. More specifically To...
130K 2.7K 15
◤ ──┅┅┄┄*ೃ:.✧✲゚*。⋆─── ⋆✩⋆ (Y/N) (L/N) is a student at PK Academy who doesn't like to interact with others, but obviously that changes. Everything go...
2.5K 158 11
When you have supernatural powers, the impossible becomes possible. My name is Kusuo Saiki, and I have psychic superpowers.. I became the person you...