Get 2 U: Chaotic Minds || YUM...

By byJianLucas

"I've waited for him to come to me and talk about what's going on, but he keeps avoiding me. I wonder if I di... More

|| PROLOGUE ||
Chapter 1: Hidden Words
Chapter 2: Late Night Movies
Chapter 3: Not So Soon
Chapter 4: Play For Two
Chapter 5: Young Love
Chapter 6: More Than Friends
Chapter 7: Love Effects
Chapter 8: Evening Escape
Chapter 9: Where It Belongs
Chapter 10: Can't Leave You
Chapter 11: Subtle Changes
Chapter 12: Misleading Conversations
Chapter 13: A Learning Curve
Chapter 14: Mind Control
Chapter 15: My Heart is Yours
Chapter 16: At the Moment
Chapter 17: After Our Night
Chapter 19: Disturbed Emotions
Chapter 20: Trouble At Hand
Chapter 21: Face to Face
Chapter 22: We Decide
Chapter 23: About Us Now
Chapter 24: First Warning
Chapter 25: A Love's Game
Chapter 26: Piece of Sunrise
Chapter 27: Cruel & Vile
Chapter 28: Chaotic Hearts
Chapter 29: Forever Yours
|| AUTHOR'S NOTE ||

Chapter 18: Unclear Confession

311 16 0
By byJianLucas

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Yuta's POV-

We reached the first floor of the label's building, both rushing out to the entrance. But I couldn't keep up since Taeyong ran faster than ever to get where he wants to, and I have no idea where that is. Suddenly, Taeyong stopped his way and placed his arm in front of my body, causing me to look at him, confused.

-What's going on? What does that message say? – I asked while looking at Taeyong.

-Ten sent me a text saying that Baekhyun will confess to Mark today. – Taeyong said, making my eyes widen.

-What? – I murmured in shock.

-Now, do you remember when I asked you where Mark was? Well, I asked about him because Baekhyun is at the building right now. And I thought that Mark could be with him. – Taeyong explained.

-Is that so? Why did you take me here? And why did you put your arm in front of me? – I asked, confused.

-In front of you. – Taeyong blankly said. I looked at the way he told me to, and there's where I saw Mark with Baekhyun.

-That guy! – I angrily said before walking forward, but Taeyong stopped me while holding my chest with his hands, attempting to push me back.

-Relax! I'll control it! But don't mention anything to Mark until we talk with Lucas and Ten. – Taeyong told me. I glanced at Baekhyun and Mark before nodding at my friend. -Okay. Stay here, and I'll bring Mark. – Taeyong assured me and then walked towards the other two.

-Mark! – Taeyong shouted, interrupting Baekhyun's confession. They began to speak between each other as I continued to breathe in and out, trying to control the sudden waves of emotions inside me.

Shortly, I crossed glances with Mark, surprising him with my presence. The look on my eyes softened once I stared longer at Mark, but suddenly, Taeyong took him and began to walk my way.

-Let's go. We still have work to do. – Taeyong said as he guided Mark out of there, but before I followed them, I exchanged glances with Baekhyun. I didn't hide my upset expression, and he also challenged me by smirking at me. -Yuta, let's go! – Taeyong insisted.

-Yes! – I responded before smiling back at Baekhyun, briefly bowing at him. He did the same, and then I returned with Taeyong.

-What was that about, huh? – Taeyong scolded me.

-Nothing, nothing. – I shook my head.

-Yuta, I—

-Mark, not right now. – Taeyong interrupted him as I continued to look away from him.

-Hey! I didn't know any of this. – Mark claimed, upset.

-Do you want Yuta to get more upset? – Taeyong worriedly questioned while looking at Mark.

-Taeyong, it's okay. Let's join the rest of the members. – I said before walking forward, leaving both of them behind.

I will pretend as nothing happened; I have to make sure that I don't lose my cool so quickly. Now that Baekhyun knows that I have my eyes on him, I'm aware that everything will get slightly complicated.

*Moments later*

The group did the activities like nothing ever happened. Everyone enjoyed the photoshoot session and working on the songs for the album. However, once everything ended, we returned home. Taeyong didn't waste any time taking me to his room and make the call with Lucas and Ten.

Right now, Taeyong explained to our friends what happened with Baekhyun. Both looked surprised after Taeyong's words; however, now it's their turn to lets us know what happened with their talk with Baekhyun.

-Let me get this right. Did you declare war with Baekhyun or not? – Lucas questioned, confused.

-Of course, he did! Baekhyun stared at Yuta before this man bowed at him. – Taeyong disclosed, making the others laugh. -What are you laughing at, huh? – Taeyong questioned, complaining about our reaction.

-Guys, guys, Taeyong has a point. Baekhyun is now aware that Yuta is with Mark. – Ten mentioned, which Taeyong nodded for in response.

-Do you think he knows? – I sarcastically questioned, causing Lucas to laugh more.

-Yuta! – Taeyong complained while hitting my side.

-Alright, I'll stop. But now, tell us what happened with Baekhyun. – I told Lucas and Ten, making them look at one another before snickering.

-After we told Baekhyun to think about the consequences of telling Mark about his feelings. He asked us if Mark liked someone else. – Lucas explained.

-But we didn't reply; we only repeated to Baekhyun that he should think about his decision. – Ten completed Lucas's explanation, making me look back at Taeyong.

-But what made Baekhyun change the day of his confession? – Taeyong asked.

-Baekhyun asked us again about Mark's feelings, but we stood in silence since we didn't know what to say. So, I guess we answered away with that moment. – Lucas disclosed.

-And now he might suspect that Yuta is behind Mark. – Taeyong deduced.

-It could be since Mark didn't come with me when we arrived. – I pointed out, which Taeyong nodded for in response.

-So, we have two possibilities.  Right? – Ten questioned.

-Yes. But one thing is evident, Baekhyun and Yuta; declared war on one another, and now Mark is in the middle. – Taeyong mentioned.

I sighed. -Isn't it too soon to worry about this situation? – I questioned.

-It might be; after all, everybody is busy with their activities. – Lucas pointed out.

-Well, thank you for texting me about this, Ten. At least, I got just in time to pull Mark out of that confession. – Taeyong slightly smiled at Ten.

-It's okay. I'm glad nothing more severe happened; however, you still need to keep your eyes on Baekhyun. Something tells me that he isn't over Mark. – Ten sincerely warned.

-I will keep that in mind. – I said before smiling at my friends

-We have to continue with our promotions over here. But we wish you the best of luck, and if we know anything new, we'll let you know. – Lucas said.

-Okay, have fun! Bye-bye! – We waved at our friends, said goodbye, and turned off the video call.

I took a deep breath before lying down on the floor, not knowing what to do after knowing how everything happened.

-You have to tell Mark about this, Yuta. – Taeyong said before lying next to me.

-What? About Baekhyun? – I questioned while looking at my friend. Taeyong nodded at my words before staring back at me.

-I'm sure many things are confusing Mark right now. – Taeyong said before looking up to the ceiling. -I talked with him while you recorded your part of the song. He assured me that he didn't reply to Baekhyun's confession. – Taeyong explained, causing me to take a deep breath.

-So, is that something good? – I questioned before raising my hand, looking at its form while getting lost within my thoughts. -It might be a way for Baekhyun to pressure Mark for an answer. – I pointed out as Taeyong looked back at me.

-Hey, don't think about it too much. Okay? I will help you with anything I can, Yuta. – Taeyong assured me, which I nodded for in response, not knowing what else to answer.

For the first time, I find myself in one conflict I don't know how to solve. It doesn't feel great to know that someone else is behind the person you want to cherish, but at the same time, I wish Baekhyun could leave before the situation turns worse between the three of us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 450 11
Yuta is a little and his boyfriend Taeyong adores that about him. But that doesn't mean their relationship isn't in the best place at the moment. ...
29.6K 1.3K 36
{A Markhyuck Fanfiction} [In which Lee Donghyuck does not believe in the controversial topic of love... ...and Mark Lee only encourages his belief sy...
16.4K 352 18
Love is in the air, Intense rivalry too. Will Yuta be able to get Mark's love and attention? Or will Mark end up with the freshman?
73.6K 1.9K 36
This is a Mark x NCT (ot23) little headspace story. where Mark is a little but his boyfriends doesn't know about it.What will happen when his boyfrie...