Mr. Clumsy (editing) (hiatus)

Від HaguaVenn

It all began on the day, in a cafe, when two people heeding their own life for too long that their family ded... Більше

The day we met ☑️
So are we ?☑️
A while apart ☑️
A while apart 2 ☑️
Fun time in live ☑️
The Most awaited moment! ☑️
D day 🔜
Life with tae
Innocent or clumsy???
Unexpected visitor
Unvieled
All is not always well
All is not always well 2
A new start!!
Hired
Hired 2
Fired
Where is she?
Fired 2 (Y/n pov)
Oppresssed (Y/n pov)
Not a part.....pls read
Resolve-vation
Resolve-vation 2
Just a day
Just a day....alone
A furry mess!
A furry mess 2
Med-care
I am fuck'd up
Meet and Greet
Meet And Greet 2
Mistakes and misundertadings
Who to blame?
Stirred the Fiery
Whom to blame? 2
Meet with evil
Meet with evil 2
Why me
First love, that never prevailed.
Misconception
Fuel up
Her
Her 2

Fired 2

94 11 1
Від HaguaVenn

I am late. Shiiitttt! Why the heck my phone shows 5 am?? Did my phone gone crazy?? Or am I in a dreamland. I rushed to the bedroom. Tae eun started to cry! Probably for her heavy diaper. I was trying to wake up Tae. But he was sleeping still as rock. I had no other go but give smack on his back. I know it's sprained but it's urgent!

SMACKK!!!

His scream outshined the cries of eun ah. Did I go too hard?? But at last he woke up. He was in pain.......a lot

Tae: " ahhhhhhh.......Micheso?? ( r u crazy )"

Y/n: " Tae it's 7: 50 am. I need to departure at 8:00 am. Today I have an important interview!!! Get your ass off the bed and change Tae eun diapers"

I was cursing him not even minding Tae eun is here. He was holding his back and got off the bed and took Tae eun in his arms. I rushed for a shower. I dressed up and came to the dining room.

It took me whole 10 minutes to shower. When I got out Tae eun was sitting in her toddler snacking chair, with her favourite pumpkin sauce smeared over her snack desk and her face.

I saw Tae coming from the kitchen slowly massaging his back with his fist. I then remembered how badly I smacked him. I feel guilty!!

He came out with a some scrambled eggs. He nowadays cooks eggs without a mess! So he usually cooks my breakfast . I was stuffed  the eggs in my mouth and looked at Tae. He was still uncomfortably standing against the wall.I slowly spoke in a pleasing and apologising voice to him.

Y/n: " Jagiyaaaa! How is you back? Does it still hurts" I said and was blinking my eyes pitiful.

He just gave me a a thumbs up with painful grin.

Ahh! He doesn't even care to be angry on me! I will treat him with special dinner tonight!

Tae eun suddenly started to moan. She does it when she is upset or angry. I looked at her. The pumpkin sauce was empty. She widened her eyes at the empty table and was giving some weird noises. She likes pumpkin sauce a lot.

Tae slowly grabbed the nearby baby pumpkin sauce jar and tilted it to pour some sauce. But he overdid a huge chunk of sauce landed on the desk. Nearly half of the bottle was empty. Tae eun was excited to see a lot of sauce and dived her hands into it and smeared it over the desk. I didn't bother about it. I was late. I was still figuring the out the touts to avoid traffic and drive faster.

I finished my breakfast and went to the room and grabbed my handbag. When I gone out Tae made me a orange juice In a flask.

Tae: "who is the guest for the day?"

Y/n: "well it's....."

I paused......I suddenly felt something wet and creamy on my neck. I saw a chunk of pumpkin sauce on my neck and rolling all over my white attire. I saw in the side of me.......my daughter. Her hyper active hands were winding in air with the overload of pumpkin sauce.

She again shake her hands and another chunk of sauce landed on my face. Oh dear!

Tae started to grab tissues and wiped off the sauce in my face. But in my dress it left a heavy dark stain. Oh my goodness. Ok it's 8:15 Am. Change my dress in 5 minutes and go!

I just barged into my bedroom I wore another attire. It wasn't perfectly fitting. It was a bit short short and was shrieked at bottom ends. It's ok I am gonna be sitting. It will hide my legs!

When I was ready again, it was 8:15 as I calculated. Then I got a call from my supervisor. Maybe it's my lucky day, he said that the programme was to be delayed by 15 minutes. So now I can go in ease!

Tae cleaned eun's table. She was kind of looked upset and sulking. I picked her up, kissed and bided her a sorry.

She immediately smiled. Same with Tae. He was still in pain. I should get him a pain reliever on the way back home.
When I was about to leave, I realised that my car key was missing in my hand bag. Wait didn't I keep it here yesterday.
Oh right! Tae used the car yesterday.

Y/n: " Tae! We're are my car keys? Didn't u use it to fill the flues?"

Tae: " Ah yeah! It is probably in the..........."

Y/n: "in the?"

Tae: "in the.......I don't know"

Y/n: "Mwoooo?......what the heck r u saying Tae?"

Tae: " it must be here....let's search! We will get it"

I was just dumbstruck. I felt like the whole world turned upside down. How could he be soo careless. I am already late! And now......oh god!

We almost rummaged everything. The whole house was upside down in just ten minutes....yeah it's already 8:25pm

I just decided to stop searching and get the spare keys and drive away.

Y/n: " Tae what about the spare key??"

Tae: " Mmm.....actually we were using the spare keys?"

Oh shit I then remember how Tae lost the first keys in the river and we had to walk home leaving our car in the river bank few months back! Why is he soooooo clumsy??

Omg my mind was about to blast.It's 8:30 pm I should be there in 45 minutes! Then I decided to call for taxi.

Tae pov:

The keys were lost! Oh shit! Y/n said she got a important guest visiting her show today and it's a big day! But she is late now!

Her restless mode is on! She behaves like a lunatic if she is late or waits for any important results. She asked for spare keys and I think she forget how I threw the car keys in to the river instead of rocks while we were playing stone skipping. So fool of me!

Then again another I'd struck her mind.......Taxi. She quickly picked up her phone and called a Taxi. It was a relief for a while when she again started to freak out again.

A tenant strike is going on the starting edge of the highway.......our only quick route in the highway. She was planning to get ready soon today because of that. Ah! Forgot to mention there is no memory power in her restless mode!

The taxi driver said he did maybe be late because of strike and try to be here at 8:45.

It at least takes 20 minutes to get to the highway in the longest route and from the highway it takes her minimum 40 minutes if they drive faster to reach the station.

She freakin calling the driver every 5 minutes and turning himself into a maniac. Luckily she didn't get any phone calls from the radio station to freak her out more.

At last the taxi driver was here by 8:43 am. I could hear her scream

"Pallli!( hurry!) Stamp on it and drive!"

From the doors. Ah poor driver! When I turned back to the hall, I realised I got a huge mess to solve......a long day to go.

I decided to cancel my narration and story updating for today. Everything was upside down.

The laundry bucket with all clothes out just ruined the breathing air.
The eggs I broke and hid from y/n for today's morning starts to rot and adds the thick stink.
The couch cushions all out, the umbrella stand with its canopy and handle in different directions.
The shoe were thrown from the shoe stand and socks.....ewwww. I should have washed it earlier. Ahh! My back! I felt it better yesterday night. But the pain triggered when she slapped. I am dead today!

It took me the whole morning to clean up the mess made for the quest. My back still hurts as hell. I do make mess, but i am good at cleaning.......ignore the bottle of detergent, 3 cups, two socks and a vacuum cleaner that was wasted. Never mind!

I  at last sat on the sofa to ease the pain. Tae eun crawled to my legs. Ah those pearly eyes always erases the pain and emotions. I took her in my arms. She looked sleepy. Poor girl played herself the whole day. I started to rock her in my arms while she drifted to sleep.

Today y/n show was canceled. But it had no words of postponing. I wonder what happened.

'Why don't I call?' Isn't that u ask. Well actually coincidentally our phone was same color and brand so accidentally she took my phone which is probably dead even before she reached the station. I wish she is doing well. And the keys, I found they were in the car. Why didn't we think of looking in the car?

The car service helped me to get the keys out. I decided pick her up from her station today.

I don't know why everything hits her at once. But I really wonder how did her phone change the current time. Aren't they supposed to fixed on time...........unless someone changes it.

Oh Shit! Didn't I drop her phone last night? Didn't the phone got dismantled? Didn't I fix the phone and restarted it? Didn't the phone ask for the time reset? Didn't I set the time as 2 am when it was already 5 am??? Oh MY GOODNESS? WHAT HAVE I DONE?

Though I have a blindness when I have sleepiness ain't I not suppose to fix it right? What a mess I made?? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! I am sorry y/n! I am screwed.

Time skips - at 4 pm

It's time for y/n to leave the station. I decided to pick her up from the office. It's my first time driving to her office. She always refused for my request to drop her in office. Anyway I got the address and GPS.

I got a bottles full of mil for Tae eun. I taking with her, I can't leave her in home. I tried to call to my phone with her phone with me, but still it was off. Is she so busy? Is she getting reprimanded? Is she given imposition? Aish she isn't a school girl! Snap out of it Tae, she will be fine.

I drove to her office. It was really far away and tiring to drive all the way there. No wonder she is tiered always! Sitting in the same posture for the whole travel through the traffic is disturbing the body mentally and physically. I am sorry y/n!

I reached her office it was 5:30pm! The exact time she departure from office to home. I am glad I made it on time. I saw the workers were also started to leave the office. But I couldn't see her in sight.

Then suddenly tapped the car window! With hopes it was my wife I turned back y to only see a anonymous women. I slowly pulled down the window.

??: Hello sir! Is this the car of Kim Tori by chance? R u anyway related to her?

Tae: " yes this is the car of y/n...I mean Tori. I am her husband Kim Taehyung. R u her co worker? And do you know where can I find her? Is she still in the office?"

??: " Ah! I am not really her co worker. My name Park Min young."

Park min young: "I actually work at the reception! I think she left early today....by 12 pm. She was late for today's show it seems she was upset the whole time also when she left she was......."

Tae: " she was.....? What happened??"
Fear engulfed me. I was scared a lot if she left the station by 12 she should have been at home atleast by 3 pm. But she didn't where did she go??

Park min young: " Well I think she was crying......also she was lifeless. Usually I see her energetic but it was the different today. I don't know what happened up there in the recording station. I am not allowed to go there and also not have any good friends to speak......I tried to call her but she didn't pick up. Didn't she get home?"

Tea: " N-No she didn't get home. Actually our phone got interchanged.......welll thank u for speaking up. I will get to u when I find her.......and does she have any close friends among her piers."

Park min young " Mmmm.....talking about that she didn't have any friends" *she looks around to ensure no one is hearing her* "all her piers try to outcast her because she topped in the 'favourite list of the speakers'. She barely speaks to them and the supervisor."

Tae: "Oh.......ok I will........look for her thank you!"

My tone was almost dead now. I couldn't believe what she said. She never talked about her piers and always said she was get along well. Why does she have to hide this from me? Yeah we were almost gone bankrupt before she started to work. But why does she have to endure this? Where is she now?

I just took the car and rode! Thinking of every posiblity where could she be. Her best friend Kim so hyun is overseas for her documentary. Also her brother is also attending an awareness programme in some mountains areas.

Where could she  have gone???

Maybe she is home by now. I called one of our neighbor really hoping I would get a positive reply. But it was a no! She wasn't home! They said no one came to our house after I left. Oh my goodness where are you Y/n? I am in the verge of tears.

_____________________________________________________
Hello guys! Thank you for reading Mr.Clumsy. I hope you are enjoying this. About Park min young she is also my favourite actress in k dramas. So I added her as a character in this part. It's goes same with Felix and Kim So Hyun. I may  include more new characters so stay tuned. And pls don't be a silent readers. Comment about the changes I should make also the your expression of in the parts of the story! It will really encourage me! Also I planning of uploading a new story!
It's not a ff. But a story of mystery and suspense. I am not sure whether I will upload it or not but let's see. Time matters!

Pls vote and comment

Borahae💜💜

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

279K 16K 146
Three years. That's the age of Jungkook's marriage with an unknown man. It was an arranged marriage and he never agree to that arrangement. He run aw...
2.1K 272 31
"Jimin, I want to meet your wife. That's it!" "How? I'm not even married! There's no wife?" Jimin yelled back, and an instant realisation hit him. ...
53.3K 6.1K 61
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : Jimin gasps as he's manhandled into a bridal positio...
25K 1.1K 35
Of which the leader of a powerful gang doesn't know how to catch and sway a girl's heart, instead, he uses the only way he knows to get things. He k...