In Love again.... | Hermione...

Από hoomaniess

𝓑𝓪𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓸𝓷 𝓗𝓪𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓖𝓸𝓫𝓵𝓮𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓮 Inspired by: whoopsies13 Thi... Περισσότερα

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 13

3.5K 116 74
Από hoomaniess

♗♗♗

The sound of the alarm ringing had awoken Y/N as she let out a low groan, reluctantly fluttering her eyes open. She remembered the cause of her misery, she wish she could just stay in bed all day.

Finally, she got the courage swing herself off of her bed, swiftly headed to her closet to get a change of clothes before exiting her dorm. As she descended the spiral staircase she could hear whispers of her name around the common room, she could sense the looks other students were giving her but she chose to ignore it.

Surprisingly, she managed to drag her feet along the common room to meet up with a certain second year she recognized, "Hey Madelyn, have you see any of my friends?" she questioned, her voice low and raspy considering her mind was still asleep.

Madelyn seemed to be the only one who gave the Ravenclaw a cheerful smile, "Hi, Y/N! They just left for breakfast I believe." she told cheerfully, earning a small smile from the Ravenclaw as she responded with a nod, "Oh okay, thanks Mads."

Madelyn gave the girl a dismissive wave in response, "No worries, how are you? Triwizard Cham-"

"I'll be going now, Bye!" The Ravenclaw concluded quickly, she didn't want to hear it, she just couldn't handle it right now. She barely had any sleep last night, the thoughts of what holds the future constantly running through her mind.

She exited the common room sluggishly only to be startled by a certain girl that stood in front of her, "Merlin, Morning, Angel."Y/N blurted out, rubbing her eyes and letting out a yawn, not noticing the bushy-haired girl's frowned expression.

"Did you sleep at all last night?" Hermione questioned concerningly, the Ravenclaw's eyelids were heavy leaving her eyes only half open as she shook her head, "Yeah, had loads." she responded , coming off slightly sarcastic.

Hermione rolled her eyes, letting out a huff as she glared at the Ravenclaw, "Y/N." she growled sternly, earning a sigh from her girlfriend as she rubbed the back of her neck nervously, "Maybe 3-4 hours? I dunno, woke up in the middle of the night a few times, the bed was quite uncomfortable last night." she replied nonchalantly with a shrug.

Though, the bushy-haired girl shot the Ravenclaw an unamused glare before letting out a sigh, "Love, you need rest, 3 to 4 hours of sleep doesn't look good on you." she pointed out, though she really couldn't disagree, she felt horrible, and most certainly looked horrible too.

She had dark bags under her eyes, eyelids were practically about to shut themselves, her face was pale, lips were dry, her hair was a mess, she wasn't in a good place at all.

The bushy-haired girl sighed as she took out a bag of toast she had 'stole' from breakfast and handed it to the Ravenclaw, earning a quizzical glance from the girl but she held a genuine one, "Eat, you need some energy for the photograph session later."

Instantly, the Ravenclaw's eyes shot wide open, she had forgotten about the photograph session happening later, panic flashed through her eyes as she quickly started to brush through her hair, "Shit, I totally forgotten about the session."

The bushy-haired girl snickered at the girl's panicked state, earning another puzzled glance from the Ravenclaw, "It's not for another 4 hours love,"

The Ravenclaw froze, feeling the sensation of embarrassment run through her body as she awkwardly placed her hand back to her side, "Oh." was all she could say.

Hermione continued to snicker as she noticed the pink tint forming on her girlfriend's cheek, once again she handed out the bag of toast towards her, "Now, do me a favour and eat." she instructed to which the Ravenclaw obliged.

She accepted the bag of toast, opened it and took a bite, the hunger she didn't realise she had had started to fill itself, her body relaxing themselves slightly as she continued to munch on the toast.

The bushy-haired girl grinned at the sight, holding a knowing look as she watched, "Feel better?" she questioned, earning a quick nod from her girlfriend as she continued to eat the toast, "Much better, thanks, Angel." she mumbled out, Hermione snickering by her side as she contnued to watch.

"How about we go for a stroll? Distract your mind a little." Hermione suggested, the Ravenclaw finished her last bit of toast before nodding, "That'd be lovely actually." she hummed in response, wiping her mouth clean from the crumbles of bread.

Then, the two girls descended the Ravenclaw tower, chatting about anything that isn't relevant to the Triwizard Tournament, perfectly distracting the Ravenclaw from it for just a few hours, though it was really what she needed. She couldn't handle it if they were to just talk about what deadly tasks she'd have to do or what other people think about her.

Everytime when the bushy=haired girl was around her, she'd always feel relaxed, calmed, her worries would just fly out the window. It was only Hermione who could make her feel this way, thought she wasn't complaining.

♗♗♗

Flash! Smokes trailed from a box camera as the quartet of champions stood in front of it, the paunchy photographer nodding listlessly towards the champions, "Thank you." he muttered.

"Well now, aren't we the charismatic quartet.." A woman spoke as she stepped through the smoke into the light. She eyed the four champions with an almost feral intensity, which made the Ravenclaw a little uneasy with this woman.

"Hel-lo everyone. I'm Rita Skeeter and I write for the Daily Prophet." she greeted in a sort of bragging tone. "But you all know that don't you? It's you we don't know." she continued dramatically as she paced around the four champions.

"What quirks lurk beneath the rosy cheeks?" she told, her eyes landed on Fleur. "What mysteries do the muscle mass?" she continued, this time eyeing Krum.

"Does courage lie beneath the curls?" shifting her gaze to Cedric, "In short: What makes a champion tick." she concluded with a click of her tongue.

"Me, myself and I want to know. Not to mention my rabid readers. So, who's feeling up to sharing?" Rita asked, pulling her glasses down slightly as she glared at them but no one responded.

"Hm? Shall we start with the youngest?" she asked once more but before the Ravenclaw could respond she was dragged across the room, "Lovely." Rita concluded.

Within seconds, Y/N was now dragged into a broom closet, Rita finally dropped her arm before slamming the door shut. "Ah this is nice and cozy." Rita complimented as she glanced around the messy room.

The Ravenclaw eyed Rita like she was some type of mad woman, well in her mind there's no doubt that Rita is definitely mad, "It's a...broom closet.." she murmured questioningly.

"Mhm, thank you Sherlock." Rita retorted, earning a stunned look from the Ravenclaw. "Now, don't mind if I use the Quick-Quotes Quill?" she asked as she took an acid-green quill from her purse, sucking on the tip and placed it upright on a piece of parchment.

The quill was quite literally floating in mid-air, though Rita didn't seem bothered at all by it,"Tell me, Y/N. Here you sit..a mere young girl of twelve-"

"Fourteen." Y/N corrected sternly, she was starting to really hold a grudge against Rita.

The woman was unbothered by the girl's correction as she continued to question her, "...about to compete against three students not only vastly more emotionally mature than yourself, but who mastered spells you wouldn't attempt in your dizziest daydreams? Concerned?"

Y/N didn't respond, she did not know what to say, though the scribbling noise by the quill seemed to catch her attention as she glanced over, noticing the quill racing across the piece of parchment but was soon blocked by Rita.

"Ignore the quill, dear. Of course, you're no ordinary girl of twelve, are you?" Rita once again questioned, earning an irritated huff from the Ravenclaw, "Fourteen-"

"You're Y/N Y/L/N. Daughter of the Famous Dark Wizard's Uncle, Morfin Gaunt." Rita mention, instantly Y/N's eyes widen, how the hell does this woman knows about information she's never told anyone but people close to her?

"How did you-"

"Then, became conqueror of You-Know-Who, a person whom you share blood with, you're story is a legend." she continued. The Ravenclaw stood there stunned, who was this woman and how did she know about her backstory.

"I've so heard your past have now been affecting you, correct?"

The Ravenclaw's eyebrows furrowed deeply together, her head tilted to the side slightly, "What do you mea-"

"Some type of dream for instance, ones that include your father and the Dark Lord"

Y/N felt her heart drop, the only person she ever told about her dream was Angelique but there's no way she would've told Rita. Could Angelique have really told Rita about everything she told her? No, it can't be true can it?

"Who told you about the dre-"

"Would you say the trauma of your past was what made you so keen to entere such a dangerous tournament?" Rita once again questioned, cutting the Ravenclaw's sentence short.

Y/N started to feel very irritated, "I didn't enter-"

"Of course you didn't, dear." Rita hummed, though in a skeptical tone; She sent the Ravenclaw a wink before turning to her quill, "Everyone loves a rebel, Y/N. Scratch the last."

Y/N watched ass the quill reversed itself, still floating in mid-air.

"Speaking of your past, if the Potters and your father were to be alive today, how would they feel? Proud? Or concerned that your behaviour indicates at best, a pathological need for attention, or, at worst, a psychotic death wish!?"

The Ravenclaw had enough with these nonsense questions, she wanted to quickly get it overwith to go talk to Angelique, she took another glanced at the quill, noticed how it was moving even though she hadn't said a word.

"Wait, my eyes aren't glistening with the ghosts of my past!" She yelled angrily.

Just then, the door swung open, revealing Dumbledore. The RAvenclaw felt relieved, she swore if she was to be asked one more question by Rita she might just lose control.

"Dumbledore! How are you?" Rita jumped, she held a smile, though the Ravenclaw could tell it wasn't a genuine one.

"Very well..for a 'dusty old dingbat." Dumbledore retaliated calmly, earning a chuckle from Rita, "I was only quoting a high-ranking Ministry official who, regrettably wished to remain anonymous."

Dumbledore seemed unamused by Rita's comment as he waved his hand at the Ravenclaw, signaling her to follow him, "Don't they all. Come Y/N. Mr. Crouch is ready to give instructions."

The Ravenclaw sighed in relief, without a second thought she quickly exited the room, motioning back out to Trophy room, reunited with the other three champions.

Crouch was already stood there, with Mcgonagall, Maxime and Karkaroff, waiting for Dumbledore and the Ravenclaw to exit the broom closet. Even Rita had exited the broom, smiling to everybody though none of them returned the gesture as she took a seat in the far corner.

"Courage in the face of the unknown is essential for any wizard. If one cannot defeat the devil he imagines he surely cannot hope to defeat the devil itself." Crouch announced, "There fore, you willl be told nothinng of what awaits you. You will, however, have two weapons upon which to rely: Your wand and your wits. ON behalf of the Minsiter of Magic, I wish each of you. Good Luck."

The four champions nodded understandingly, just as they were about to leave a voice seemd to have stopped them. "Wait! I'll still need to other three champions for an interview, Daily Prophet business." Rita called out.

The Ravenclaw rolled her eyes irritatedly and patted Cedric on the shoulder, "Good Luck with her, if it wasn't for Dumbledore I might've just sealed her mouth shut." she huffed, earning a snicker from the Hufflepuff, "You're being overdramatic, Y/N."

Though the Ravenclaw shook her head, "I'm serious." she concluded before letting go of the Hufflepuff's shoulder and exiting the Trophy room. The thought of Rita knowing everything that she had kept private from the world was now ging to be released, when she thought things couldn't get any worse, it did.

Now all she had in her mind, was to find Angelique and get to the bottom of everything. But before she could take a step, the bushy-haired girl stood in front of her, her arms were crossed, eyes were narrowed, lips were pressed tightly together.

The RAvenclaw didn't understand what was going on as she eyed her girlfriend quizzically, "Hi, Angel..what's wrong?" she questioned softly, though the bushy-haired girl seemed furious.

"We need to talk."

______________________________

Sorry if the layouts a little weird, I just got a new laptop , figuring things out so forgive me if this chapters all over the place.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

2.4K 62 13
It's your third year and you can't wait! the last two years were quite hectic, but you hope this year will be great. You think of telling your true f...
51.8K 1.8K 29
And so, with our last tale coming to a close your relationship is blooming, friendships are on the mend and your timetable is back to a manageable af...
566K 6.7K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
57.1K 1.5K 32
Hermione didn't know how to get over the war. She thought returning to Hogwarts would help but after a breakdown the most unlikely person helped her...