Lust & Sorrow & Comfort | Jae...

Par kimlyng

"You can't run away this time if we're both here." Doyoung doesn't know how he got involved with this couple... Plus

Introduction
十一
十二
十三
十四
十五
十六
十七
十八
十九
二十
二十一
二十二
二十三

2.1K 80 21
Par kimlyng

Eonjenga i hamseong
meojeulttaestay hey
Nae yeope
hamkke isseojwo
Yeongwonhi gyesok
igose stay hey
Ne jageun saekkison
garakcheoreom

- Friends by BTS (Jimin and V)

"Morning." Taeyong said as Doyoung sat up softly, rubbing his eyes.

The older was shirtless and sitting against the headboard of the bed while reading a book.

It had been a week since the five new members of Neo Tech joined, but they still hadn't cleaned out the empty rooms yet so Doyoung was still in the two leaders' room for time being.

So for now, it had become routine for Doyoung to wake up and be met with Taeyong undressed on his top half while looking through or reading a piece of literature.

Still didn't mean he doesn't blush when looking at how fit the elder was.

"Good morning." He yawned as he looked around. "Where's Jaehyun?"

"Oh, he's going to be gone for a while for a mission in America."

Doyoung hummed in understanding and looked over at the window. He saw Sicheng walking around in the garden and got up quickly.

He walked down the stairs and put on shoes to go talk with the Chinese male.

The man had been ignoring him for the entire week and even the mafia could feel some tension between the two.

"Sicheng!" He called out as he ran to the male.

The said man scoffed as he looked at his ex-partner.

"What do you want?" He asked, his tone coming out more as a judging statement than a question.

"I, I think we should talk."

Sicheng turned around and continued plucking fruits in the garden and putting it in his basket. "There's nothing for us to talk about hyung. You knew. That's all there is to it."

"No, you should know why."

"I don't care why hyung! I always trusted you, and you led a mission for me to get a life sentence!"

Doyoung pointed at himself. "Well what about me? We were partners for so long and we always had each other's backs!"

"You disappear for years and the first thing I hear back is that you're suddenly killing people? After we both promised to protect people? I felt betrayed Sicheng!"

The younger scoffed. "And I didn't? When you decided to start that mission? Things might be great now but I got my heart broken by Yuta once because of this whole thing!"

"You knew! He was your partner too and he told you didn't he? You knew it was all for a mission and that I was falling in love. And you still let it happen. Did our friendship never mean anything?"

Doyoung looked at the Chinese male softly. "I was never going to turn you in." He whispered.

"Why do you think I let the mission be dragged out for so long?" He said as his voice started getting louder.

"We both felt betrayed by each other okay? You think when I saw that photo of you on our suspect list I didn't know immediately who you were?"

"I still had a job! I didn't even want to believe it was you yet. So I didn't offer any information to them! I stayed silent. You might think it's selfish but I need a way to support myself too!"

"It's not like I could just stop. I didn't know what you were really doing so I never picked up any of your old files even though I knew exactly where they were."

"Who do you think wiped away the last of your records from N Culture's database?"

"Because we both know it physically couldn't be anyone outside the agency and I was the only person still working there besides Dai that knew what happened."

He scoffed as Sicheng crossed his arms and looked down.

"And I think we know that bastard wouldn't have helped you. Our friendship did mean something. You left and never contacted me."

Sicheng sighed. "Fine. But I had my reasons too believe it or not. I need some time to myself before I talk to you, sorry."

Doyoung smiled sadly. He knew after spending so much time with the younger that pushing him was never the answer. "Sure, that's fine."

The younger quickly picked his basket up and hurried inside the mansion.

Doyoung sighed and walked over to a small fountain and sat down on the ledge, looking at the water.

He heard footsteps and looked up to see Taeyong walking towards him. He gave the elder a small smile as he took a seat next to him.

They stayed silent for a few minutes before Taeyong spoke up.

"Hey."

Doyoung groaned as he looked at the leader apologetically.

"Sorry. I'm already causing trouble in the mafia. I don't want to make things tense."

"It's fine Doyoung, everyone argues now and then. But, I only heard the ending bit. Mind telling me what happened?"

"Only if you're comfortable of course."

Doyoung sighed. "Sure."

"Well, I really didn't want to turn him in. I barely helped with the case. But I felt kind of betrayed you know? Just like him. We made a pact together, more than just taking the mandatory oath when we got into N Culture."

"We promised we'd always use our skills for good. We'd always be on the right side of the law. Kind of like with Yuta too."

Taeyong looked at the younger softly. "Why aren't you mad at Yuta then?" He asked, his tone gentle rather than judgmental.

"I don't know. Maybe because I've known him for a lot longer?"

He sighed and buried his head in his hands.

"He kept in some contact with me after he left, so I had an okay idea. I just, I feel like at that point I was co-dependent on Yuta."

"It's not like he's a bad or manipulative person, because he's amazing. It's just that there's something super safe about him that I still stayed his best friend through all his stupid decisions. I guess this one included."

He paused for a second before continuing.

"But me and Sicheng, we were really just work friends. Don't get me wrong, we were friends, but it wasn't deep enough that I didn't feel betrayed at all."

"When I saw his photo one of our photographers took for the "Nameless Killer" mission, I did a little digging of my own."

"Turns out all of our hardest cases and most expensive missions were his doing. And we never got anywhere in the end. It was frustrating you know?"

Taeyong nodded as he listened to Doyoung vent all of his feelings.

"It was probably revenge for N Culture being responsible for his parents' death, but I just thought he didn't care about me at all anymore. He knows I'm the one who handles those kinds of cases so... yeah."

"Oh god, sorry if I'm ranting." Doyoung mumbled as he blushed and covered his face. The elder chuckled and patted the younger's back.

"It's fine. I like knowing about the people close to me. I think it makes both parties feel better."

Doyoung lifted his head and faced Taeyong.

"But I'm not close to you. I just joined Neo Tech, you shouldn't like me, especially after I just told you about how I didn't acknowledge Sicheng had his own reasons for what he does."

Taeyong shrugged. "Everyone's human. Sicheng shouldn't have yelled at you without listening to you either. And who said we weren't close? You seem like a great person Doyoung."

Doyoung smiled softly and looked down with a small red tint on his cheeks.

"Thanks."

~

Hey guys :) I'm feeling happy today, I won all four of my debate rounds and placed fourth overall! ^-^

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

3.7K 178 22
Book 4 in the Alpha series "Are you still not going to tell me why you won't go home? You always stay here till you are sure that your parents slept...
273K 9.6K 50
✔️✔️✔️ Completed " Taeyong this is wrong... We shouldn't ...." " But your actions aren't saying you really mean it Jae .." " I... mm.." " Come on J...
349K 13K 35
Jaemin, after months of searching, finds the right school and is ready to finally settle down. However, with being new, comes the judgment and bullyi...
7.9K 262 22
Book 2 in the Alpha series "Aeri?" "I missed you. I mean it. I avoided you, cried about you... made Nari and Jeno fight... 4 years passed and i still...