The Mafia Way

By KaeWill

🔞🔞🔞🔞 LOVE. PAIN. PLEASURE. SEX. REVENGE all in between. Kanawut Traipipattanapong (Gulf) born and raised... More

A/N - Soft Reminder
Kanawut Traipipattanapong (Gulf)
Fly Back
Unknown Pain and Pleasure
Small Request Lead To A Bigger Decision Part 1
Small Request Lead To A Bigger Decision Part 2
Suppasit Jongcheveevat (Mew)
Pleasure and Pain
Escape: Gulf's Style
Not Interested
He's Not In
A Regular Day At Traipipattanapong Office
Avoid At All Cost
Traitor Must Go Part 1
Traitor Must Go Part 2
Redesign The Organisation
Restrain Order
Celebrate It
All Will Be Reveal
Kidnapped
Flee
Out From The Mansion The Second Time
Bastard
Eradicate Nattapong Clan
Mini Freedom
New Toy
Reuben Artem
Unexpected Late Night Visit
Work From Home
The Tri Hotel
Gulf The Cinderella Man
Couple Interrogation
Caught The Big Fish
The Betrayal
The Biggest Betrayal
All Is Reveal
Mini Debate
Gulf The Sexpertise
No More Mr Cinderella Man
A Big Fat Misunderstand
Abort Mission!
Bang Marina
I Am Your Uncle
A Couple Of Pictures That's All
Turn Around Tee-Rak
Baby With Me?
Flashback 1: The Beginning
Flashback 2: Decision
Flashback 3: Reuben Meet Ash
Flashback 4: Lennon
Flashback 5: The Dom's Lair
The Chat
Misunderstand
Doctor's Appointments
Eliminate Knox
The Warning
Captured and Eliminate
Hello Babies
Author's Note

Spiked

2.9K 177 16
By KaeWill

The next day at Traipipattanapong company, a silent ambience without Pete there to disturb him suddenly turn to a noisy one as Gulf could hear noises outside of his office which makes him annoyed.

The noises were loud enough for Gulf to get angry; "Please keep your fucking voice down!" said Gulf in an angry tone as he couldn't keep his cool while looks at them who was currently trying to walk towards Gulf's office but was stopped by the others.

Gulf look at them, purse his lips together and asked; "What the fuck you want Mr Sunan Kraisee?" as he walks over towards him.

Sunan walk forward towards Gulf yet blocked by his own small security team; "Donna, I was sent here by our Don and he asks me to give you this," said Sunan as he snaps his finger in which a few big bouquets of different coloured roses thrusting towards his direction.

Gulf looked at him with a raised eyebrow but didn't move an inch as he looked at the bouquets of flowers that were being carried by the others uninterested.

Gulf then looks back up towards Sunan and said, "Take it back, I don't like roses and if he wants to sent or give things to me then ask your Don to do things himself rather than sent his right-hand man".

As he rolls his eyes in annoyance then turn around walking towards his office but before not before he murmurs, "So unromantic asked others to do his job" which was caught by Sunan as he smirks slightly.

Sunan then turns around and order the rest of them to retreat and out from the company building as he quickly calls Mew and informs, "Don, Donna seems disappointed that you're not the one bringing those roses to him so he rejects those flowers", "yes Don", "No, Donna was just annoyed", "Yes Don, got it" then he hung up and drove away from Traipipattanapong company.

The moment Gulf entered his office, he straight away walk over towards his panoramic window while muttering;

"Stupid Mew,"

"You got no time for this Gulf, Mew can wait but revenge can't. Get yourself together"

"He needs to know and back the fuck off for now"

said Gulf to himself as he takes a deep breath before he exhales loudly.

His alone time was suddenly cut short as a couple of knocking on the door could be heard as the door opens and enter the man in a suit;

"Boss, it's ready"

"Pete?"

"He's at the other company and didn't know about this Boss"

"Okay, get me my car"

"It's about time for me to Eradicate those pests," said Gulf to himself as he walks over to his table and gathers his belongings before he walks out and drove away from his company into the enemy's lair.

Upon arrived at the outskirt of Bangkok, Gulf walked inside the small luxury Japanese Restaurant alone. As he enters the place, he was greeted by Nattapong's members that do a quick body search upon him before they escort him in where their Don waited.

The door open reveals a middle-aged man, the leader of Nattapong Clan, Don Gan who was leisurely pouring hot water over his tea in a clockwise circular motion. Gulf then opens his shoes, enter the room and head over towards him.

"Have a seat"

"It's my pleasure to finally meet you Mr Kanawut Traipipattanapong," said Gan Nattapong from the Gan's clan as he put his small cattle like hot water down.

"Likewise Mr Gan," said Gulf back as he looks at him directly while seating down Indian style opposite him.

Gan then look up at Gulf who was looking directly at him but their gaze competition was cut short as the restaurant waitress enter the room with a tray of a cup, tea and hot water for Gulf. The waitress politely set it down before she heads out from the private room.

Everyone knows even from before Gulf went abroad to further his study, the Nattapong Clan is one of the top 5 clans that was doing the biggest illegal activity in Thailand and now that both Traipipattanapong and Jongcheveevat clan, the previous first and second-biggest gang clan are heading towards an almost successful legalise clan which is a proper businessman, automatically his clan took the second place below Seatang Clan.

"Have a cup of tea," said Gan.

He then slightly put his cup up to a cheers manner then take a sip of his self brewed tea while Gulf did the same as him before which is to pour the hot water over his tea in a clockwise circular motion before he takes a sip of the delicious green tea.

"It's not a surprise that you are the one representing Mr A-Wut Seatang" said Gulf as he placed his cup down on the table.

Gan smirk at Gulf as he said, "Don't rush things young ones, we are going to have a casual talk now have some more tea while we discuss our clan", then he takes a few more sips of his tea.

Gan Nattapong's clan was known to be a very ruthless, bad and dirty clan where they control some part of the black market as they dealing with human trafficking and drugs but every time he almost get capture by the authority he amazingly able to escape the situation and others will fill his place, in short, he is a snake type kind of person who doesn't care of others but himself.

"Discuss? What to discuss if you are the one who doesn't want to change and also a lackey to Mr A-Wut Seatang"

Gulf said in a harsh word but plaster a soft smile on his face before he slowly drinks his lukewarm tea, this type of action irritates Gan Nattapong as he gritted his teeth that didn't go unnoticed by Gulf who still maintains his smile while the opposite man was angry at his attitude but he himself act professionally by smile back at Gulf acting as if it doesn't bother him at all.

As they were having a small nerve battle with each other while sipping their teas, out of nowhere Gan's right-hand man suddenly open the door, enters the room and walk up to him, kneeling beside him and whisper something on his ear.

"It seems that our tea and discussion will have to cut short boy as there are other things that I need to attend urgently, well then. This discussion over a tea is done"

With that Gan place his cup down, stand up, patted his clothes nicely and walk away from the room. Gulf who was there feel as if he was being played, this makes him slightly works out by Gan's attitude as he gritted his teeth but as soon as he stands up he suddenly overcome with dizziness then he collapsed. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325K 16.9K 61
Mew suppasit is businessman who who is bit arrogant and rude. one day he encountered a boy name Gulf Kanawut who slap him infront of everyone coz Mew...
146K 6.1K 15
Mew suppasit is the CEO of MeMind cooperations, True blooded alpha, and Mafia King Gulf kanawut is his secretary and assistant But here the thing wh...
7.1K 372 4
Hey guysssssss!! Chubby is back! With another oneshot! Hope you all will enjoy and kindly vote and comment naa!! Warning:- Mature contents ahead...
301K 13.8K 41
2021 WATTYS - NOT EDITED Synopsis- People say that being in a mafia group you should be cold, dark, and frightening, but what happens when the most...