Male reader x Fem luffy

By ddxcrr

You are charlotte linlin's new born son and you were born with a rare ability from your father more info in t... More

Bio
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
Filler
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
Question
Lemon
chapter 16
question again
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20

chapter 11

4.3K 84 11
By ddxcrr

Otama: And that's what happened.

Y/n: Bastards stealing something from a little girl. I'll burn them to a crisp next time.

Luffy: Man I'm hungry.

Y/n: i checked inside there was nothing in there so we won't have food for a while.

Luffy: Really aw but I'm hungry! Anyways where do we put our ship?

Otama: Oh I have a place!

Y/n and luffy placed the ship in a secret cove that otama new and Luffy gone inside to see if y/n was saying the truth but sure enough it was.

Luffy: Man I wanted to eat!

Otama: Big sis! Big bro Ace! Let's go now! I'd like to invite you over for a treat!

Y/n: to where?

Otama: I'll show you!

Y/n and luffy followed otama to a bamboo forest y/n and luffy ride on hihimaru to get there and otama told them she'll be a ninja and Bewitched everyone one-day. she told them that the village on the mountains don't have people anymore. she and her master lived in a old abandoned shrine.

Otama: Big sis. Big bro Ace please wait a moment.

Y/n: It's all right tama take your time.

Tama was making food for luffy and Y/n, luffy insulted that the shrine was old, dirty and smelly y/n hit her on the head to tell her to show some respect to tama for her hospitality.

Y/n: so tama where is your master right now?

Tama: He went out a few hours ago so he won't be back for a while.

Luffy: Is it ready yet?

Y/n: Have some patients you moron!

Luffy: I can't I'm hungry!

Tama: It's done!

Y/n and luffy: Thank you for the food!

Y/n and luffy dig in to the meal but y/n saw that tama wasn't going to eat because she can't be a ninja if she can't be light but y/n was kinda suspicious on tamas actions but luffy ask for seconds which surprised tama but she told them that's was all she had y/n told tama to eat it as it is not good to starve, luffy looked at y/n but he said that their host needs to eat as well and so tama asked if it's alright and y/n replied it was okay.

Luffy: man I'm still hungry.

Y/n: fine I'll just make you guys some mochi.

Tama: but we don't have any flour or rice.

Y/n who said I need those.

Tama was wondering what y/n ment until she saw how mochi appear out of thin air.

Tama: Wow big bro Ace that's so cool!

Y/n: Here you guys go, have some.

Tama: is it okay?

Y/n: don't worry it's alright. Now come on dig in.

Tama: Thank you big bro Ace!

Tama and luffy ate at the mochi and was happy that it was so good but then tama asked to be excused for a bit and left y/n and luffy we're sitting there until they saw an old man with wings and a katana he was mad that they ate the rice but y/n told him he gave his meal to her and mochi which kinda calm him down but asked where she is and y/n told him she went out side and soon they saw tama was drinking water from the river.

Y/n: Damnit the water has poison in it!

Luffy: P-Poison?

???: How did you.

Y/n: I can see that the water is murky which indicates that the water was poisoned somehow.

???: Yes kaido's factory's are dumping waste in the natural waters and are polluting the local wild life.

Y/n: Damnit we need to get her to a doctor and fast.

???: You looked like the pirate she met before.

Luffy: You mean ace.

???: Yes can you tell me where he is.

Luffy told them what happened to ace and both of them where shocked tama cried so heavily on y/n's arms.

Tama: P-please don't leave me Big bro.

Y/n: I-I won't I promise.

???: Can you please put tama in bed.

Y/n: I will.

Y/n got into the house and placed tama on her futon but then he heard the loud argument with luffy and Hitetsu as he was shouting how insensitive luffy was but y/n didn't care he was squeezing every once of poison he can get but he wasn't as good as smoothie was but at least he extracted a good amount of it, then luffy came in with Hitetsu and was giving luffy her Kimono to blend in.

Y/n: So we're going to the town up north?

Luffy: Yeah.

Hitetsu: her let me help you put on your kimono as well.

Y/n: looks like I don't have a choice do I?

Hitetsu help y/n into his kimono.

Hitetsu: Please take care of tama for me.

Y/n: We will.

Luffy: Come on ace we don't have much time! *feels the swords presence* Look what we have here.

Hitetsu: Please don't that blade is curse!

Y/n: Luffy Put it back!

Luffy: No i want to look like a samurai.

Hitetsu: this blade is called Kitesu II.

Luffy: Okay but what so bad about it it's just a regular sword isn't it?

Hitetsu: No this blade is apart of the 21 Excellent grade sword!

Y/n: we don't have much time we need to go!

Luffy: Sorry but i'm using it.

Hitetsu: Grh...Fine but your friend will carry a non cursed sword with him.

Hitetsu gave y/n a copper katana to protect luffy and tama.

Hitetsu: Please take it. we wont know what will happened if she uses the cursed sword.

Y/n: Kay but why copper?

Hitetsu: It was the only ore i can mined without being discoverd.

Y/n: fine i'll take it. Come on tama we're going to get you to Chopper or any kind of doctor to cure your poison.

Luffy: Ace!

Y/n: I'm Coming Just give me a sec!

Y/n carried tama on his back and they rode Komachiyo to the waste land to go to the nearest village.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 43 10
Modern AU Y/N is on her early 30's and unsure about the future of her long-term relationship when Trafalgar Law, her childhood friend and high school...
85.9K 3.3K 38
Akira had learned long ago that dreams were a pointless thing and wishful thinking a lost cause. The goal of her life had been determined for her by...
50.2K 1.5K 19
(Y/N) has never had a family as long as she could remember. For the past 5 years she's been dressing up as a boy, to hide the fact that she is a woma...
80.7K 2.6K 90
She has been through a lot in life but decides that she wants to see his dream come true. Y/n is on a journey together with Luffy to see first hand h...