The Ghost

Par Goddessamonghumans

Currently being re-written! Check out Creating the Ghost for the new version! (Not finished in the least) "No... Plus

Prologue
1. how pissed are you at me right now?
2. What kind of mother are you!
3. I know all this, I am a graduate.
4. It is time to begin the naming ceremony.
5. Welcome, welcome
6. hah I caught you
7. Fina-fucking-ly
8. ON HER BIRTHDAY
9. You've been a bad boy
10. THE INITIATION STOPS NOW
11. I love you G
12. What happens if I kill her?
13. What is the initiation?
14. Mark, are you busy?
15. "YOU FUCKING KNEW IT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN!"
16. My turn to reveal to her!
17. Her initiation
18. Where have you been
19. My Comeback
20. I trusted you
21. Ghost's secret weapon
Character List
22. The plan
23. NO MORE
24. BULL-FUCKING-SHIT
25. I'll just kill them both
26. We are safe
27. Domino, Jackson
28. The blank faced sister
29. Next time I kill you
30. Idiots
31. Domino and Rosie's turn
32. Fear me
33. I'm bored
34.
35. follow their lead
36. you forgot who raised me
37. She moved all of them out!
38. She just fucking died for G!
39. He's...
40. G! Don't!
41. So... you're Mark's... boyfriend???
42. YOU BETRAYED MY SISTER!
44. plans
45. I will protect my family.
46. too easy
47. The darkness
48. Enjoy the pain!
49. The Ghost
50. Stay safe G, I'll always love you
51. Le Renard
52. Half Birthday
53. You're Fired
54. The Video
55. Rogue
56. Questions
57. Jacques
58. Scars
59. She might kill me
Character Questions
60. Rebrand
61. Massacre
62. Is she...
63. A nice long chat
64. Friend
65. Life's not fair, kid.
66. Losing you
67. The Show
68. Heirs
69. Sisters
70. He's gone
71. No more hugs till I've had a shower!
72. I promise
Epilogue
A/N Editing

43. You created me

1.4K 62 28
Par Goddessamonghumans

Third person POV

After John finishes the phone calls to the rest of Galaxy's captains to inform them of her plans and where they need to go. Each captain immediately calls their people to get into place.

Before Galaxy even leaves her base, the only people in the area surrounding the restaurant she's meeting her sperm donor at are hers. They've even managed to scare away his men before they could set up their own base of operations.

John sits in an empty office building watching everything in the restaurant from the staff (all her people) to the passersby on cameras he had placed in a two block radius of the place. He was ready for the upcoming fight.

His phone rings as Galaxy leaves her base. "I'm on my way, is everything ready for me to get a hold of him?"

John replies robotically, "Everything's in place. I just got word that he's on his way. He'll be here two minutes before you are if you actually follow the speed limit. Knowing you though you'll be here 5 minutes before he is."

"Perfect, the first sign of trouble, you move our people into position." Galaxy demands before hanging up the phone and speeding up to get there before him.

Once she's parked and sits waiting for her sperm donor in the restaurant, she receives a phone call from John.

"He's thirty seconds out, with four cars following closely behind him. Orders?" John speaks like a soldier.

Galaxy pauses for a moment before saying, "move units 3 and 4 into the restaurant, make sure they're loud. Spread unit 1 further south and unit 6 further north to make up the perimeter," and hanging up the phone.

She sits there for a moment thinking, before groups of 2 or 3 people walked in and straight to the empty tables acting as if they had been sitting there for a while. It takes a minute or two more before Jackson walks in with a bunch of men behind him. She scoffs, "sexist pig" under her breath.

"Galaxy!" He greets her with a hug cheerily.

She grins at him, "Jackson!" before mentally rolling her eyes at his obvious attempt to place something on her.

As they sit down at the table together, his men spread throughout the restaurant sitting themselves in what they thought were strategic positions within the normal people. Her phone buzzes with an unknown number texting her, He placed a mic on you. Ignoring the message she returns her attention to the man sitting in front of her.

"So, how are you and Domino doing?" Galaxy awkwardly asks, not sure how to get a rise out of him, so she can move forward with her plan.

Jackson doesn't show any reaction, but calmly replies, "Oh, she's empty nesting already. She just wanted all of us to act like a family, but now that you're all gone she can't wrap her head around it."

His nonchalance talking about Domino makes her blood boil, but mimicking his calm attitude she replies, "Well, with you pressuring the both of us to magically have a relationship with you, neither of us felt safe. Mark refused to let us leave alone and he didn't want to leave Jace and make him feel like his siblings were abandoning him. So we left together."

The only mark of his annoyance is the tightening of his jaw as she talks. He replies with fake sadness, "I'm sorry my dear, I never meant to make you feel so unsafe. I wish you had felt comfortable with coming to me about this, but I understand why you didn't."

Galaxy rolls her eyes, "You do realise that every time you tried to ask what happened there I said that I wasn't ready yet? I have had unspeakable things done to me, so that I could become a killer. I haven't even told Rosie or my friends about most of them, so what makes you think that I would willingly tell you?" Her anger seems evident in her voice, but she has it under control for now.

Jackson looks at her in shock, "HOW DARE YOU! HOW DARE YOU! YOU SAY THAT THESE THINGS ARE MY FAULT!" she looks confused at his words, but before she can butt in he continues, "I MADE SURE THAT YOU RECEIVED THE BEST EDUCATION POSSIBLE! I MADE SURE THAT YOU KNEW HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF AGAINST EVERY UNSPEAKABLE THING THAT COULD EVER HAPPEN TO YOU, SO
DON'T YOU DARE SAY ANY OF THIS IS MY FAULT!"

Galaxy stares at him seriously for a moment, "guilty conscience eating at you, huh?" It's Jackson's turn to look confused, before she continues, "I mean you killed Domino."

"I did not kill her! She died because of you! She wanted to protect you, so I punished her. She pushed me too far, and died because of you. It's your fault." He starts whining as if trying to convince himself as much as her.

At the mafia's mansion, there is dead silence as everyone's eyes are glued to the screens showing the father and daughter. Each man is shocked that their previous Don would kill their Queen and Princess without as much as a second thought despite being family. His betrayal burns their loyalty to him, and makes them wonder what is happening to their current Don.

Some of the men watching fall to their knees, realizing that they've helped this man harm his own family the last few days. Their sobs, yells of anger, and hatred fill the halls of the mansion as each man comes to terms with the family they've attached themselves to. Several of the angriest men walk out with their guns in hand to kill the man who has betrayed them all not realizing that they missed their chance already.

Galaxy POV

I look down at the man who shares half my DNA. "You created me, now I get to kill you!" I punch his throat hard enough that he passes out from lack of breath before dragging him obviously from the room to make sure that all of his men know what happened and try to come for me.

When he awakens I have him tied to a chair in my playroom. Its got all of my torture weapons showcased on the wall for the victims to stare at imagining the worst possibe things that could happen using those tools. I love to ask them what they think I'll do because often it's ten times worse than what I had originally thought of and it's delicious to get new ideas.

I'm watching him on the cameras, just studying his reaction to my room. He sobs and cries like the weakling he's always been. I don't care if he runs a mafia or not this man would not have withstood anything if he was ever challenged. Well time to challenge him.

I walk in with a sadistic smile on my face, I've found it scares them more if I'm excited than if I'm all broody and serious. "You know, I was actually willing to try. I wanted a relationship with you and Domino, but you kept pushing and pushing. Now here we are! I'm about to kill you, Domino is dead because she defended me, and you've scarred Jace for life."

I walk in circles around the room randomly picking up weapons and putting them back before I decide that I should start with the acupuncture needles. I place one in the spot that keeps him conscious no matter what.

I sit on his lap, right in his face, "So what am I going to do with you? What do you think is going to happen?"

He shivers in fear, but keeps his face a look of disgust, "You're going to kill me. Just get it over with you bitch."

I glance at him, "Oh no no no, that's not how we work here. Here, you show me the respect I deserve or you lose something. Let's start small with your fingernails, we'll work our way up to the big stuff as you get worse."

Grabbing the pliers to tear them off from the pile of tools I collected, I start with his thumb. The pliers grip the edge of his nail as I pull up slowly, allowing him more time to scream and me to revel in his pain.

Once I've finished removing his nail, he screams at me, "You fucking scum! You deserved to die and you know it!"

I smile wickedly at him, "Ah ah ahhh. That's another nail!" I sing to him. I let him rest till his pain has lessened, before starting on the next nail.

It takes him all 20 of his nails, before he manages to stop disrespecting me, but before I have a chance to move to the next part of his torture someone knocks on the door interrupting me.

I walk out of the door, leading the way to my office down in my dungeon before even looking at the person who interrupted me. Once I was a good distance away from him, I took a deep breath letting all of my anger and joy at his pain flow out of me. Then I look at the person. "Where's Rosie?" I ask Ruby the moment I recognise that she's alone.

She glares at the floor in rage, but quietly tells me, "She was captured."

"Did Rosie manage to give you any of the files I asked her to get?"

She nods, handing over the small file, "This was all she could get to me. By the way everyone but Mark has been left unharmed. It seems he's been protecting everyone else."

I nod, "Sounds like him, that pig would have felt betrayed the most by him, so the focus on him was expected."

She looks at me seriously for a minute as if debating whether or not to bring this up before eventually asking, "When was the last time you heard from Ashley, Jasmine and Paris?"

Confusedly, I glance at my watch, "about three hours ago when I sent them on their missions. What's wrong?"

Ruby shakes her head, "Don't trust them. Ashley found Rosie while she was in the enemies base, put her in handcuffs and took her back to wherever she had been running from to escape. She betrayed you."

My blood starts to boil as the idea that the woman I had put so much trust in betrayed me. "Was she the only one you saw?" I barely manage to grit out.

"Yes but with how close they are I wouldn't put it past them to be working together. I don't trust any of them right now." Ruby says nervously, backing away. Once she reaches the door, she bolts outside.

I don't blame her, if this was a cartoon steam would be blowing out of my ears. I grab my phone calling one of my favorite people to clean up messes.

"Ma'am?" They answer the phone.

"I need you to take someone out for me with my personal precision." I demand of them.

"Yes ma'am. Send me the info and they will be gone in the next 5 hours." They reply before hanging up the phone.

I text her the information on Ashley's target, then turn back to torture my sperm donor.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

34.9K 744 11
"Her pain turned to Sadness Her sadness turned to anger And her anger turned to hate And She has forgotten how to Smile" ___________________ Azal...
565K 12.1K 38
She hated them. They loved her with everything in them. The universe truly has a sick way of telling you it's there, doesn't it? From being kidnapp...
10.5K 447 28
"The monsters under my bed used to scare me and I used to seek refuge with people but now I know. The monsters are not actually under my bed, it's th...
171K 2.9K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...