Falling For My Roommate

By swaylastories100

'Oh come on Blair, I know you want me' 'No I dont, now let me shower in peace' I try push him but he grabs my... More

1. The Apartment
2. University
3. The Messages
4. Fake Friends
5. Valentine's
6. Spin The Bottle
7. Running Into Her
8. A Breakup
9. Regret
Characters Personality
10. Almost
11. Confused
12. Mothers Day
13. A Hookup
14. Heartache
15. An Explanation
16. The Vibration Game
17. Panic
18. Horny
19. Losing It
20. The Morning After
21. Sore
22. Lies
23. Drowning
24. An Unexpected Visitor
25. An Unexpected Night
26. A Breakup
27. A Confession
29. A Decision
30. An Intruder
31. Naughty Girl
33. A Ruined Date
34. A Reunion
35. The Agreement
36. A Conversation
37. Gunshots

32. A Talk

10.9K 121 17
By swaylastories100

I hide my surprise as quickly as possible and smile at Mrs Devlin.

Y: 'Hi Miss, what  can I do for you?'

She smiles weakly.

MD: 'Do you mind if I come in? Me, you and Daisy need to have a little chat if your not busy?'

I nod and open the door so she can come in. I walk into the kitchen and she follows. Thank god I put a shirt on before answering that door.

Y: 'Daisy's in the shower right now, I'll go get her'

She nods and sits down at the dining table. I go into our room and into the bathroom. Daisy's drying herself and I smile at her.

Y: 'Miss Devlin is here for a chat with us both, get dressed and be quick'

She nods and discards the towel. She hoes out the bathroom to get changed and I go back out to the principal.

Y: 'Shes just changing quickly, would you like a drink?'

She shakes her head.

MD: 'No thank you,'

I sit down at the table opposite her and we wait for Daisy. She comes out a minute later and smiles at Miss Devlin.

D: 'Hi miss,'

She sits down next to me and we both focus on the principle.

MD: 'Hello Daisy, sorry to turn up unannounced like this but there was just a matter that immediately needed attending.'

I nod.

MD: 'So this morning, I had a complaint from a student who lives near you, I wont be naming them, about something last night'

Oh shit.

I try my best to remain calm and look slightly confused.

D: 'What type of issue?'

MD: 'They said that they heard hitting or the slamming of wood quite late at night and were concerned, do you know anything about it?'

I hear Daisy let out a long sigh.

D: 'Oh yes, that'

She nods.

MD: 'Indeed, could you tell me what it was? This will be completely confidential'

I take charge.

Y: 'It wasnt any of us hitting each other, nothing like that'

She nods.

Y: 'We were arranging our closet late at night, shes on her period and got very annoyed for some reason about the way it was arranged, and we just rearranged quite late at night. The slamming of wood that student must of heard were the wooden cabinets being closed'

I could feel the anger seeping from Daisy as she tried to remain calm. Miss Devlin nods and stands up.

MD: 'Oh dear ok, sorry it apparently sounded like an abuse claim,'

Y: 'I'd never do that to her, I grew up to respect women'

She smiles and nods.

MD: 'Right, I have a meeting to get too, sorry for the disturbance'

I get up and see her out and return to Daisy. Suddenly we lock eyes and burst out laughing. Between laughter we have a conversation.

Y: 'Oh my God I shit my pants when I saw her at the door!'

Daisy is sent a new fit of laughter and I go over to her seat and wrap my arms around her shoulders. She smiles and holds onto my arms and I kiss the top of her head.

Y: 'Were going on a date later by the way'

She smiles and looks up at me.

D: 'Yayyyyy!!!! I love it when you take me on dates'

I smile and whisper into her ear.

Y: 'It might end in some hardcore car sex and round 2 in our room but I'm sure your down for that'

She looks up at me excitedly and nods. I laugh and kiss her head  before retreating to the kitchen for a drink.

Josh's POV

I wake up in Blairs bed alone. The coldness of her side of the bed made me feel slightly sad. Her side. Why was I assuming I slept here from now on?! We've only just started dating calm down! I get up and sigh as I slept in my jeans. Well she was sleeping on me so I couldnt move. A small price to pay.

I get up and pull off my Jean's and go back to my room. I grab a pair of grey sweatpants and change my boxers before going downstairs. I ruffle my hair as I walk downstairs and smirk at Blair who's stopped cooking and staring at me.

Y: 'Shouldnt you be cooking?'

She rolls her eyes playfully.

B: 'You wish it was for you,'

I giggle.

Y: 'How rude,'

I get a message from Liam and burst out laughing. Blair looks at me but quickly looks back as she plates up food.

B: 'What's got you laughing?'

Y: 'You will not believe this,'

I explain to her and shes laughing by the end of it.

B: 'No way! Oh my Godddd! I wonder who snitched'

I shove my phone back in my pocket.

Y: 'Principal couldnt say who it was,'

Blair puts two plates on the table and smiles at me.

B: 'Here you go'

She sits down and I smile and sit opposite her. Shes made bacon and hash browns with some fruit and I immediately start to eat. I see her giggling as I eat and smile at her.

Y: 'What are you giggling at'

She giggles again before looking back at me.

B: 'Youre eating so fast your barely tasting the food!'

Y: 'Yeah because it's good!!'

She laughs again and I smile admirably at her.

Y: 'Can we cuddle after this?'

B: 'Yes but only for a little bit cause I have studying to do'

I roll my eyes and nod.

B: 'Hey I saw that! Should get you to do some studying as well'

I roll my eyes again.

Y: 'No chance,'

I finish my food and put the plate in the sink and watch her discreetly finish her food. Once shes done, I take her plate and put it in the sink. As she stands up, I walk up to her and pick her up by her waist and throw her over my shoulder. She laughs and slaps my ass as I carry her upstairs, making sure not to hit her head on anything. We get to my room and I put her on my bed. I lay down and grab her and pull her ontop of me. She lays her head in the crook of my neck and I wrap my arms around her tightly. I kiss her cheek and close my eyes. She moves herself over and relaxes with her pussy right on top of my cock. I grunt slightly as I feel myself get hard extremly quick and here her giggle.

Y: 'You did that on purpose'

B: 'Maybe I did,'

Y: 'If your asking to get railed then just ask cause I'll gladly do it with no complaints'

B: 'I havent shaved so I cant'

I sit up and look at her.

Y: 'I honestly couldn't give a single fuck if you havent shaved or not, your pussy will still taste the same'

She rolls her eyes and lays her head back in the crook of my neck.

Y: 'Would you like me to fuck you'

She doesnt say or do anything.

Y: 'Hey, dont ignore me like that, honest answers only'

B: 'Yeah but I'll get really embarrassed of you see my hair down there'

I look at her and kiss her nose.

Y: 'Look, I've seen so much pussy in my life I couldnt care less if you have hair or not. That hair is completely normal to have, and I actually like it to be honest, if you do want me to fuck you, you can go quickly shave if you really feel that bad about it, I'm not gonna pressure you into anything, obviously, but if you did, I really wouldn't judge you'

I feel her smile on my neck and she gives it a kiss. That one gesture alone could have made me come.

Y: 'Fuck that was hot'

She looks up and smiles at me.

B: 'Me kissing your neck was hot to you?'

I nod.

Y: 'Extremely hot'

She smiles and lays back down. I turn slightly and whisper into her ear.

Y: 'Do you want a vibrator?'

She thinks about it for a minute before nodding slightly. I shift her off me and get up to get her one.

Y: 'Do you wanna put it in?'

She shakes her head and I smile.

Y: 'Do you want me to?'

She nods and smiles. I smirk and pull down her shorts and panties and smile at her sex. There was no hair at all. It take all my willpower not to kiss her down there and I put the vibrator in. She moans as I put it in and my dick starts to throb with how hard it is. Once I'm done, I cant take it and kiss her down there. She moans and I move my hands down to her panties to pull them back up.

B: 'Why did you stop?! Keep going'...

Do yall want a dirty chapter next? Let me know in the comments. Please vote and stay safe xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 86.2K 62
{18+ COMPLETED • COLLEGE ROMANCE} When a college freshman with a learning disability and a reputation collides with a straight-A, straight-laced girl...
163K 2.8K 38
When Alyssa received her scholarship to attend The university of Houston, she had no idea that one kiss in a club could be so persistent. Running in...
2.1M 11.7K 12
"You have no fucking idea how long I've been wanting to do this." He started with my heals as he kneeled between my legs. He removed the right one fi...
2.2M 52.7K 39
[COMPLETE!] "My best friend's brother grew up. Hot." Alexis is months from finishing college and starting a fashion label in New York. Years of plann...