The Purpose? (Naruto Accused...

By SundayFanFICS

☆On his birth he became the reason for Third hokage's death. ☆All he wanted was to live a normal life. Ha... More

The past.
Ch-2
Ch-3
Ch-4
Ch-5
Ch-6
Ch-7
Ch-9
Ch-10
Ch-11
Ch-12
Ch-13
Ch-14
Ch-15
Ch-16
Ch-17
Ch-18
Ch-19
Ch-20
Ch-21
Ch-22
Ch-23
Ch-24
Ch-25
Ch-26
Ch-27
Ch-28
Ch-29
Ch-30. The Ending.

Ch-8

4.1K 70 24
By SundayFanFICS

(A/N : chapters will be interesting from here on. It would include violence and matured words.

Also I would like to interact with you guys so please comment your thoughts about my story. Peace.)

............

Timeskip after 3 years.

It was a cold morning today.Neji was sitting in the waranda of his house , sipping his tea as he was looking at the snowfall outside his house. Neji loved looking at the snowfall, winters were his best days of the year. Soon Neji noticed a sudden movement in air when he saw a kunai was directed at him. Neji dodged it quite easily and the kunai got strucked on the wall behind him. Neji activated his Byakugan but saw no one in the area. ' Strange' thought Neji. He then picked up the kunai and noticed that there was a paper wrapped around it.
He unwrapped the paper and saw something written on it. Hinata is in danger help her Neji widdened his eyes when he read the message, ' who wrote it? where is Hinata. Shit I have to find her' thought Neji. Hinata had hepled Neji in his hard times. When Neji was lost in the hatred towards the Main family of Hyuga it was Hinata who saved him from that darkness, Neji never liked any Hyuga and treated Hinata badly yet she helped him. From that moment he swore that he would always protect Hinata. Neji left the house without wasting time in search of Hinata.

Naruto was running in the woods as he did his regular training. He had turned 16 this year and also had got a muscular built. When he was running he saw someone lying on the ground in distant, 'who is lying in the forest at this time? Maybe someone training like me in secret' thought Naruto. As he went close to the figure lying he saw a pile of clothes lying on top of it. Lavender sleeveless Kimono, dark purple obi, short dark navy pants and high heeled boots. Naruto ran fast towards the person and slid-off every cloth on top of it to reveal a person in terrible condition. 'H-h-hina-ta' he thought looking at the person lying before him was his crush Hinata. Yes, Naruto in past few years had developed a crush on her but never could muster courage to confess her, he thought he would loose their friendship too.

Naruto looked at Hinata with fear written on his face. He went black looking at her. Hinata had no clothes on her. Just a pair of bra which almost showed her breats and panties. He didn't know what to do , he moved his hands shakingly towards Hinata so he could wake her up but he was interrupted by a voice. " Narutooooo!!! Dare you touch her fucking bastard...".
Naruto saw Neji along with Hinata's father and few Hyugas behind him rushing towards his direction. Naruto got up and before he could defend himself from the situation he was grabbed by a Hyuga who twisted his arms.

Everyone looked at Hinata's situation and were shocked. Hiashi saw Hinata's clothes lying beside her...scratched and torn and he started crying. He ordered one of his clansmen to call medical shinobis and Hokage. "How could you do this....you wer-  you were her friend right, I never thought I would see my precious daughter in this state. Yo-you tried to steal her purity...yo-you tried to ra.." Hiashi couldn't utter the final word and started crying loudly. "She thought you as a friend you fucking monster" said Neji woth tears of anger in his eyes. Naruto couldn't comprehend the situation in his mind. He was already shaken by the state of her loved girl and now he was accused of assaulting her. "Wh-what are you.." before Naruto could Finish his sentence he was hit hard on his head which made him unconscious.

............

Everyone in the village knew about the incident as the talks spread like fire in the forest. Minato and Kushina were shaken too but more they felt embarrassed...embarrassed for what their son did. They felt that they were failed as Parents. No one in the village believed something like this could ever happen. The crime Naruto was accused of comitting was the most dirtiest crime to happen in the shinobi world. Konoha never had a history of such crime but now.....its was Hokage's own son.

............

Hinata slowly opened her eyes as she found herself lying in the bed of her room surrounded by her friends. She then remembered how she was taking a walk in the quiet corners of the village when she was hit unconscious by someone. "What happened? Why are you guys so serious? Did something happened to me?" Asked Hinata. Menma quickly ran toward Hinata and kneeled down before her with his hands join to each other, " Hinata I am really sorry for whatever has happened to you I never thought that he would do something like that to you. Please forgive me and my family" he said while crying. "There is no need for you to apologize Menma. That boy was a monster since his birth, look what he had done...not only he has put down Hokage-sama's name but has also put stains on the village name" said Hiashi.
"We should have never accepted Hokage-sama's mission, atleast we wouldn't have seen this day. We slowly started to accept him as our friend and look how he shows his true colours" said Sasuke with sadness in his eyes. Over the years Naruto and Sasuke had become close, Naruto declared Sasuke as his rival and also competed with him. Sasuke thought that he had developed a brotherly bond with him but he felt hurt when he realised that the demon hiding behind that smile.
"What is happening will you guys please tell me" asked Hinata in worry as the atmosphere of the room was gloomy.

After 30 minutes.

Hinata let herself fall on the bed after she was told what had happened to her.
She was shaken to her core. Her heart felt so heavy, it felt like her heart was falling down and down in empty space.
"N-no he can't d-do th-that" said Hinata with shocked expression on her face. "Ho-how can y-you tell th-that it wa-was him". "Hinata your clothes....your clothes have his finger prints on it. On each..on ea-each and every thing you were w-wearing, even boots. If you never met him today then how come his finger prints are on your cloth." Said Hiashi as every word felt like poison to him. "When we found him he was sweating Hinata. Sweating...in this cold winter. You know what I mean to say Hinata, dont make me say it in more clear words they would be harsh for you. Situation is too ideal for Naruto to be innocent. "  said Neji. "I will leave now, I have a meeting to attend with our clan members about today's incident." Said Hiahsi as he left the room. "You loved Naruto right?" said Itachi who was also present in the room.
"Sasuke told me about your little secret. I know how it feels to loose the one you love, I lost my beloved too....Izumi Uchiha. She died right in front of me in a battle. Thats when I recieved this Mangekyou Sharingan. Listen Hinata, Naruto is not the one to be loved by someone like you. Look what he has done to you. I know it would take time but you have to overcome it" said Itachi in serious tone. "Please leave I need some privacy" said Hinata. "But you are.." "please leave!!" Screamed Hinata interrupting Neji's concern. Everyone left the room. As soon as they left the room they heard Hinata crying loudly.
"She has to let it out" said Itachi.

After some time Hinata came out of her room with dried stream of tears evident on her eyes. "Hinata dont you worry I will make sure Naruto gets as severe punishment as possi...", "Don't mention his name in front of me now..with these tears I have also let all of his memories flow away" said Hinata interrupting Narumi. Neji and others smilled at Hinata as they heard Hinata's word.

..........

Naruto slowly opened his eyes but when he remembered about today's day his eyes suddenly shot up. When he tried to stand he saw his hands being held by two fat chains. When he looked around he saw that he was in a 'in a prison?' he thought. "Oyyeee why am I tied up here remove this chains off me" screamed Naruto. Soon two Anbu shinobis came inside his cell. "Oye you rapist shut your mouth dont scream" said one of the Anbu. "Rapist?"asked Naruto. "Ah , you are accused for attempt to rape Hyuga Hinata. Thus you are arrested" said the other Anbu. It was too much for Naruto , accusing him something so heinous like rape was too much to handle for Naruto and above that he was accused of doing it on the one he loved....Hinata. Naruto used his brute strength to break out of the chains and charged at the Anbus in front him but was stopped when he saw his parents coming at his direction. He ran to his father pushing off the Anbus and said, "tou-san you came to help me right? Look what they are saying to me...that I did something to Hinata-chan" said Naruto in such tone like he was a 5 yr old kid complaining his father about being bullied by someone. "First, don't call me your father. The crime for which you are being accused is so shameful...uff. and Second, we came here to put a seal on you which will not allow you to generate power in you. This is put so that you won't run or injure someone when interrogated....like you did now" said Minato while pointing towards the broken chains in the prison cell. "This is temporary seal which will go off if you are innocent....or else this seal will be fixed on you permanently" said Kushina as she put a seal on Naruto's forehead.

Naruto was left in tears as he saw his parents disappear as they walked away from him. 'My own parents don't believe me? Do I look like someone who could do something like this. They really think I had done this?' thought Naruto as he was dragged back to his cell. He never felt so much pain. The pain he felt right now was more than any pain he felt while training or fighting someone. That day he understood one thing, that mental pain is far more greater than physical pain.

"Today in the evening you will be tried in the court and judgement will be passed. Think of every move you can make" said an Anbu who locked Naruto back in the chains.

'Even tough no one believes me I have my friends. They know me more than anyone. I know they will sure help me' thought Naruto.

.................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142 23 16
It was the before, it was the middle, and it was the after. Knocking them down at every chance. Betrayal would always be a part of their lives, that...
169K 2.9K 31
He was neglected, shunned, abused, battered and stabbed and ill spoken by all the villagers. Finally he took a chance. A chance that made him stronge...
3.4K 255 30
Naruto is the son of the way too loveable Minato Namikaze and his beautiful hotheaded wife Kushina Uzumaki who is the CEO of the Uzumaki/Namikaze com...
275 17 12
Naruto is the jailor for the village's most hated demon, Kurama. He puts up a physiological mask to help both lessen the physical pain, and to help h...