Pleasure & Pain [d.m]

By dracoswriter

Draco Malfoy looks down on anyone who isn't a pure-blood. Cora Boswell so happens to be a half-blood who he c... More

𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏
𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆
𝒐𝒏𝒆
𝒕𝒘𝒐
𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆
𝒔𝒊𝒙
𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝒕𝒆𝒏
𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆
𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝒔𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒘𝒐
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒙
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

1.2K 49 23
By dracoswriter

Days had passed and Cora had returned to her dorm after being in bed rest for a few days, allowing her body time to heal and return to its steady state.

During that time, Draco hadn't received any mail from the man who had given him the task to help harm the brunette and didn't bother contacting him.

"Stop checking to see if the owls are here and eat. By the time you give up searching for them there won't be any food left." Pansy hissed, making Draco snap his head towards her.

"If I want to check if the owls are here, I'll check if the owls are here. You don't give me orders." He stated sharply to which the girl rolled her eyes and tore her attention from Draco, placing it on Blaise who sat in front of them.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." Blaise muttered loud enough for their little group to hear, Draco's eyes landing on Blaise.

"So what of I did, Zabini? What problem do you have with it?" Draco raised an eyebrow as he crossed his arms together and slightly lifted his head, waiting for his response.

"The fucking problem is that it seems that you wake up on the wrong side of the bed every day and I'm tired of hearing you whining every second of the fucking day. It's not much different than how you used to be, but you used to be better to ignore."

At this, Draco looked away from Blaise and placed his eyes on Pansy, observing as she nod her head, agreeing with Blaise.

A humorless chuckle left his mouth as he paced his eyes from Pansy and Blaise, taking turns to look at both of them.

"Do you know how many times I've dealt with you talking about your ridiculous boy problems?" He was talking to Pansy and she looked at him, her face expressionless. "Many fucking times, yet I never said anything." He responded to his own question and she looked away, a sigh leaving her mouth.

"And you," he placed his furious eyes on the bothered looking boy sitting before him. "I've dealt with your ups and downs ever since we were children and not once have I complained. Why is it so hard for you to do the same thing I've done these past fucking years?"

"In case you haven't noticed, I'm not Draco Malfoy. I don't keep all my emotions bottled up, trying so hard to hide everything I'm feeling from everyone around me."

At the end of his sentence, Blaise rose from the chair and stepped away from the table, his lean looking figure walking out the Great Hall doors.

Draco bit down on his teeth, his jaw clenching at his action. "Anything you want to add?"

Pansy furiously turned her eyes to Draco, who was looking at the students on the other tables.

"Yeah," she responded to him and placed her hands on the table, the force in her arms helping her stand from her seat. "You're a fucking dick."

The two filled in seats surrounding Draco were now emptied, leaving an awkward space in the table filled with Slytherins.

He closed his eyes and breathed out harshly, feeling his body be less tense than before, and  opened them again — his attention instantly being placed on an alone brunette who played around with her food by the help of her fork.

At the sight of her looking down at her food, he noticed that she her skin had a warmer shade of color than the last time he saw her fragile body laying on the floor.

That night he realized what he had gotten into.

Something that was not bound to end well.

Cora looked up and looked around, her eyes unhurriedly landing on his captivating ones.

His eyes didn't dare move an inch and she felt herself crumble at his confident, unwavering stare.

Clearing her throat, her dark eyes dropped down to the plate on the table and she rose from her seat before walking out the door, her feet walking to the direction of the library.

Once she arrived to the library, Cora walked to the end of the first isle, her eyes landing on a book she had been looking for.

She lowered her skirt a tad bit before standing on her toes, her body stretching as her hand reached for a book placed on the top shelf.

She was seconds away from giving up on trying to reach for the book before she felt a cold hand being placed on the bare skin of her waist -- the other person's hand flying up to the top shelf, their fingers easily wrapping around the book and bringing it down.

Draco placed a strand of hair behind her ear and brought his mouth to her earlobe. "I don't know what it is but every time I see you inside the library it turns me on. Makes you seem innocent." He whispered and she closed her eyes, a small smirk working across her lips.

"I'm sure the girls you've said this to before have dropped on their knees for you by those simple words, but I'm not going to give you the satisfaction of doing so." She turned around and took a step back once she noticed they were inches away.

Make her willingly drop on her knees, Draco.

Make her trust you.

Were the two thoughts that crossed Draco's mind as she stood inches away from him.

"There haven't been any girls I've said this to before you." He stated, taking a step forward and slightly dipping his head to hers, the tip of their noses coming in contact with each others.

Cora stood there, not knowing how to respond to what had just came out of his mouth.

"Speechless?" He asked to which she tilted her head away from him, slightly shaking her head.

"I just find it really hard to believe that I've been the first person you say that to. I don't know if you've heard, but you're pretty much known for being a man whore." She turned her head back to him and noticed a small smile plastered on his lips, bringing one to hers.

"And you're known for being an easy person to sleep with." He used some of the words Finn had told her the night he caught them together, causing her smile to slowly fade away.

At this, Cora blinked hard and shook her head before slightly pushing Draco away from her and taking a step away from him.

"I should get going."

Fuck.

In a swift movement, Draco pressed his hand against the bookshelf, blocking her from walking away.

"I can't control what comes out of my mouth sometimes." He said and she sneered, bringing her eyes to his.

"Piece of advice, if you're trying to get inside someone's pants don't call them a bitch. Learn to control your mouth."

"Fine. Lets make a deal." He suggested to which she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

What could this deal he proposed to her possibly be about?

"You obviously need help with learning how to defend yourself from your father." His voice was lower now, making it impossible for anyone near them to hear what they were talking about. "And I need to learn to control my mouth, so lets teach each other what we need help with."

"Do we have a deal?" He continued, taking his hand away from the shelf and placing it in the space between his abdomen and a few inches below her chest, waiting for her to take his hand.

She looked at him, doubt filled in her eyes as she tried to find something akin to banter in his eyes.

None of that was found. He was serious and she was sure of it now.

Bringing her hand to his, Cora wrapped her hand around Draco's firm ones and at the contact her hand warmed his cold ones.

"Deal." She said and slowly pulled her hand away from his, her fingers wrapping around the book Draco had gotten for her. "But I need for you to say a code only I'd know."

After what had happened in detention, Cora always felt on edge when she was around anyone, including Lena, so she decided for everyone to have a code to make sure it was really them.

He nod his head and placed his hands on the insides of his pockets as they both looked down, thinking of a code they could easily memorize.

"Pure-blood?" He suggested as he brought his attention back to her, observing as she rolled her eyes back in annoyance.

"Wouldn't it be too obvious? Everyone knows how proud you are of your blood status." She reminded him to which he slightly smiled.

"If you were a pure-blood you'd be proud of it as well, but you're not so you wouldn't understand." He declared and she ignored his words, her eyes blankly staring into his.

"Fine, if it's easy for you to remember." She croaked. "Is meeting somewhere near Hagrid's hut good for you?"

He nodded his head in response to her question.

"I'll see you there at 9:00 PM sharp. Don't arrive late as you tend to do." He warned her before stepping back, his eyes in tact with hers, and walked away from the brunette, pleased with her response.

-

Classes were over and Cora was in her dorm, her eyes anxiously fixated on the clock pinned onto the wall, waiting for it to strike five minutes before nine, the time they agreed to meet on.

"I see your desperate to see Draco." Lena teased and observed as Cora snapped her eyes to hers, a slight shade of pink on her cheeks.

"I am not desperate to see him, I just don't want to arrive late." Cora argued and returned her eyes to the clock, to which she immediately lifted her body from the bed.

The large hand on the clock had finally struck five minutes before nine.

"Don't come back too late." Lena told the brunette as she tugged herself into bed.

"I won't. Have a good night, Lena." She blurted out as she walked over to the door, opening it and stepping outside of it.

-

Cora walked near Hagrid's hut, but not too close to the point where Hagrid could notice her.

Tired of walking, the brunette rested her back on a tree beside her and let out a sigh, the platinum haired boy being nowhere to be found.

Had he proposed this deal only to embarrass her and leave her planted or was he simply late?

He couldn't be late. Draco was never late.

Cora let out a harsh breath as she pushed herself off the tree and took steps forward, guiding herself back to the school.

And in a matter of seconds, an arm wrapped around her neck with a fair amount of pressure making her falter in her steps, her body instantly going tense.

Draco chuckled slightly and brought his mouth to her ear. "You can't defend yourself for dear life."

"Say the code, Malfoy." She reminded him, desperately needing him to hear the code they agreed on to help her stop being on edge.

"Pure-blood."

At the confidence in his words, her body relaxed and her breath went back to normal, no longer holding in her breath.

Cora firmly placed her hands on his arm and fiercely brought it back down, turning her body around to face him.

"Do you really think scaring me is the best option in helping me defend myself?"

"Well isn't that what your father does? He surprises you with his appearance and then goes ahead and torture you." He raised an eyebrow as he stood in front of her, waiting for an answer.

Cora rolled her eyes back and crossed her arms together. "Well, you aren't my father."

"But I want you to act as if I were." Draco took a step forward and slowly brought his hand to her neck, Cora oblivious to his hand traveling to her neck.

"I highly doubt my father would stand this close to me." She replied and slightly gasped once his hand roughly wrapped around her neck, her back colliding with a tree.

"Fuck." She hissed, her eyes angrily looking into his humored ones.

"Defend your—"

His words had cut off once a spell coming from the brunette's wand came his way, the shield charm he protected himself with making him take a few steps back.

She had finally gained the courage to fight back.

"About fucking time," He said, a smirk spreading on his lips before swiftly flicking his wand.

Arrows started shooting from Draco's wand and Cora felt herself start to panic. She couldn't concentrate when she was in a pressured state.

"Think harder, Cora. You don't have much time left."

And as if Draco's words were of any help at all, Cora had managed to think of a charm that could help her avoid getting hit.

"Arresto Momentum." Cora confidently spoke as she flicked her wand towards the arrows, which slowed their pace, giving her time to step away from them.

The brunette stepped out of the arrow's way and let out a relieved sigh, her hands travelling to her hair and ran her fingers through it.

"Descendo." Draco muttered under his breath, making the tree beside her fall only a few inches away from her.

Cora felt her heart skip a beat and breath hitch as she heard the tree collide against the ground, observing as it landed only a few inches away from her.

The girl slowly brought her eyes to the blue eyed  boy standing before her, watching as he stood there, nothing akin to remorse in his expression.

"You could have killed me, Malfoy." She said through gritted teeth, one foot stepping on top of the trunk of the fallen tree as the other foot stepped in front of the other, landing on the ground.

"But I didn't." He replied blankly and she walked over to him, feeling everything inside of her fuming.

"I said you could've, not that you did. If you would have calculated the distance in which it would've fallen wrong, the tree would be against my body. Suffocating me." She snapped, crossing her arms together in anger as she stood inches way from his face.

"Then I guess I'll be the one that takes the tree's place." He whispered with a raspy voice and Cora felt her anger slightly fade away.

Desire replacing the anger she felt.

"I don't quite understand what you meant by that." She whispered, feeling herself melt under his intense gaze.

He nod his head and took a step forward, his eyes slowly pacing from her eyes to her plumped lips.

"What I meant was that I want to be the one against your body, suffocating you until you can't breathe anymore." He brought his hand to her neck and placed his fingers on her silver necklace, wrapping his finger around it and bringing her closer to him.

Their bodies were now against each others and a small gasp left her lips at the feeling of him being hard against her.

"You almost killed me and you expect me to want to fuck you?" She asked with a whisper, everything surrounding them being quiet.

An intense type of silence.

"I know you want to," he replied and brought his mouth to the crook of her neck, his cold breath fanning against the warmth of her neck. "And I'll prove it to you."

Draco then left a trail of kisses from the start of her neck to the end of it. Cora's body filled with goosebumps as soon as he sunk his teeth against her skin, slightly pulling on it.

Cora gripped onto his wrist and let out a feverish moan, her head falling between the crook of his neck and his broad shoulders.

"Have you dreamt about me?" He asked inquiringly and she slowly parted her head from his shoulder, placing her eyes on his. "Have you dreamt about me on top of you — kissing every inch of your body and making you moan until you physically can't anymore? I have."

Those words were all it took for Cora to desperately place her hand on the back of his head and pull him to her, their lips colliding with each other's.

Draco took a large step forward and placed his hands on her waist, firmly gripping onto it as he brought pulled her in, his hands shifting to her back.

The brunette slowly descended her hand from the boy's hair and placed both her hands on his shoulders, her fingertips feeling the texture of every dent and muscle in them.

His hands went from her back to her chest and without difficulty unbuttoned the top button of her uniform, his fingers unbuttoning the rest of them.

She slightly pulled away from Draco and they both breathed in and out rapidly, trying to recuperate the air they forgot they needed.

Cora looked up at Draco and caught him looking down to her chest; her eyes furrowed and she followed his stare — noticing that her uniform was unbuttoned.

She hadn't noticed that he had unbuttoned her shirt since she was so mesmerized with having her lips against his.

"I thought you said you didn't want to fuck me." He reminded her as he placed his fingertips on the middle of her chest and dragged it down, his finger hooking onto the thin fabric of her bra.

"Change of plans." She responded briefly before bringing her lips to his, their hungry lips moving at the same pace.

Cora placed her hands on his chest as his wrapped around her waist and unbuttoned the first few buttons of his shirt before abruptly stopping and pulling her head back, the sound of a twig snapping startling.

"What's wrong?" The blonde asked, feeling Cora's once relaxed body turn tense.

"I heard a twig snap," her voice was shaky as she looked around, cautiously observing every object near them. "Did you hear it?"

She returned her attention to the boy standing before her and observed as his jaw clenched and hands jerked away from her body.

He walked a few feet away from her and looked around, trying to catch any sudden movement.

And after seconds of looking, Draco observed as a tall, cloaked figure stepped out of a large rock and stood there, looking back at Draco.

Draco looked down at the ground for a few seconds before shifting his gaze, the figure no longer being visible.

"You're hearing things, Boswell." He turned around and planted his eyes on the brunette who shook her head at his words.

"I'm not hearing things, Malfoy. You simply didn't hear the twig snap." She remarked, certain that she wasn't hearing things.

"If you say so," he walked past her, their shoulders stroking and he looked back at her. "We should get going, it's getting late and I think that's what's making you so paranoid."

Draco turned his back to her and continued walking. Cora rolled her eyes back and furrowed her eyebrows angrily as she walked behind him.

"I'm not paranoid." She mumbled, crossing her arms.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night." He replied, humor evident in his voice.

Cora took a deep breath, fighting the urge to curse Draco Malfoy right then and there.

what's your comfort show(s)? mine are Elite and TVD

please don't forget to vote and comment! thank you for all the support,
muah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 30.5K 71
❝𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐨❞ Y/N Larkspur arrives at Hogwarts with a disgraceful family name to be sorted into the house her father scorns. Her world suddenly co...
1.8K 31 21
y/n Nightshade, a pure blood witch. but, unlike a lot of the pure bloods, she didn't really care about blood status. her mother is on the ministry, a...
21.5K 665 65
You and Draco Malfoy are not only in the same year at Hogwarts, but you're also in the same house. And on top of both of those, you hate each other w...
139K 5K 26
Harry Potter has noticed that Draco Malfoy is acting strange. Little did he know that Draco has been keeping a secret to himself that could change Ha...