Pixel Perfect || xBayani || I...

By shorety

"Now the night is coming to an end, The sun will rise and we will try again. I will fear the night again, I h... More

IMPORTANT TO ALL READERS
-Chapter 1- The real first chapter.
-Chapter 2- Getting to know.
-Chapter 3- Pool Partaaayy!
-Chapter 4- The awkward day after.
-Chapter 5- Whats referred to as 'a dilemma'.
-Chapter 6- Morning and Minecraft.
-Chapter 7- Lazy bacon day.
-Chapter 8- Moving in?
-Chapter 9- half-meeting the gang.
-Chapter 10- Bumper Cars!
-Chapter 11- Ferris Wheel.
-Chapter 12- Yes.
-Chapter 13- UHC and Recording.
-Chapter 14- Eavesdropping?
- Chapter 15- Pax Prep.
-Chapter 16- Meeting Everyone Part 1-
-Chapter 17- Meeting everyone part 2!
-Chapter 18- The Cube House!
-Chapter 20- PAX Convention!
An Apology of some sort..

-Chapter 19- Livestream!!

56 4 0
By shorety

!!VIDEO IS OPTIONAL!!

A/N yo I spent like 3 hours rewatching the live stream and picking up all the cute little details then writing them down and adding Fae into it and then wattpad deleted the entire chapter. So if you're wondering why that guilt chapter I talked about never came out then blame the stupid mobile wattpad. -.- any who today is the 25th so here is a chapter for you guys, hope you enjoy.

Chapter 19: Fae's POV

I watched from the kitchenette as Kevin, Parker and Kermit started to set up the mic, laptop and camera to record the you now to my right. Looking over Jordan's shoulder as we stood there, drinking coffee, vaguely listening to what he was telling me and Charlotte about the rest of the guys who were coming over soon.

I tuned back in to hear Jordan saying "Yeah so Brayden, Ryan and Mitch should be here in a couple hours so that's when the real fun begins!"

"Ok guys sorry to interrupt but were just about to go live!" Kevin said, looking over to me, charlotte and Jordan standing in the kitchen, amongst all of the food the guys had bought later that day.

I decided to open the packets now because of how loud it is so went over to the giant pretzels and ripped then open, offering some to Jordan then to Charz, who seemed to be daydreaming too. I followed her gaze to where she was looking at Graser, sat on the sofa with Tybzi, Hbomb, Grape, Parker, both Wills, Kevin and Kermit. She was smiling slightly and looked dazed so I clicked in front of her face to get her attention.

"Earth to Char? Are you there? I'm the one called Faery here bud!" I laughed at her and she giggled slightly turning her thoughts to the jar of Nutella someone got. Just like Bee, Char was a mega Nutella fan so she quickly settled herself on one of the bar stools, with a spoon in the Nutella, glad that no one had objected.

I made a mental note to take the Nutella with me when in leave to save the guys eating it covered in her germs.

I sat down next to her with my pretzels and together we watched as the guys introduced the stream. I had decided not to show my face yet and surprise the fans at Pax Prime so I stayed firmly hidden at the sidelines along with Charz.

Tybzi started reading out the chat which mainly consisted of loads of fnagirling messages and several small questions.

I decided to listen to what they were saying,even though its difficult to listen to six people at once. They were talking about the pax convention and what they did earlier today at it. Jordan and I had decided to go to the convention tomorrow instead of with the guys today, mostly accidentally on purpose so we wouldn't have to worry about fans as much.

So everyone else went to the convention earlier today and me and Jordan went shopping for general summer clothes. It was a bit upsetting not to meet everyone at the airport but I don't mind because then we got a huge greeting when we arrived here.

I heard H speak up with an announcement.

"What are your plans for tomorrow? Okay so we'll probably be at the cube house in the morning, then to the meetup, then lunch and then wander around Seattle a bit more. Oh and then Jordan and Fae are going to be taking us up the Space Needle and then to our final dinner and then... We go home." I watched as the guys started pulling sad faces and fake crying.

"But for now! let's answer some more questions!" Parker said trying to break free from the 'last-day-depression' atmosphere and the guys were soon laughing and joking while answering more questions and taking requests from the chat.

|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|

Before I knew it, it has been an hour of the live stream and everyone seemed pretty exhausted after the long day.

There was a sad goodbye as everyone ended off the stream and I finally plucked up enough courage right before they ended to have Jordan introduce me and I stayed off camera as I waved my hand, just inside the frame of view, much to the disappointment of the viewers.

We ended it off and the people not staying made their way our of the house, tired and ready for sleep, so tomorrow would come as quickly as possible.

Π°Π°Π°Π°Π°Π°Π°Π°Π°Π°Π°Π°Π°Π°Π°Π°Π

A/N okay so I think this is a decent size chapter, once again sorry if its a bit vague, the original got deleted.
:(

I have quite a big announcement which is that the other book, Robot Sparks that we had on our account, written by Ele has been taken down. I don't know the full reason but she said that it wasn't really going anywhere and she didn't have a proper plan for the story.
Another reason is that we know how annoying it is to start a book then get to the most recent chapter and see its been discontinued. Its one of the worst things on wattpad. So to save you the suffering Ele has taken it down. Sorry if this upsets anyone.
However don't loose all hope in our account because Ele with be starting a new book thats more her style, it will be a Kiinqtonq Will fanfic so stay tuned for that in the next few week :)

Sorry for the really long author notes, pls don't hate me I big fna and thanks for reading them if you did.
But for now I have been Belle, you have been reading chapter 19 and this has been Pixel Perfect. I hope you enjoyed and slap that vote button right in the patella if you did :)

Ily.
-Belle xox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 6.9K 36
⚠️DISCONTINUED ⚠️ "𝘐 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘱𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘳" . . . 𝘈 𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘵 𝘹 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 . . Also, this sto...
15.3K 513 23
Just Internet friends. That's all we'll ever be. [Completed]
671 52 15
"I'm so used to having everything under control, but this time it's uncontrollable. It's taken over my life; I spend endless nights lying awake, hopi...
29.6K 903 64
Highest rank: #1 in markiplierxreader !!!!! (thank you <3) You are a famous youtuber.(Y/n) and another youtuber which you didn't know who's name i...