𝓞𝓫𝓮𝔂 𝓶𝓮! 𝓸𝓷𝓮-𝓼𝓱𝓸�...

Av boke_bitch

Just some stories filled with fluff, angst, and I guess some crack of our favorite demon brothers and side ch... Mer

Relax - Luicfer
Childish - Mammon
Distractions - Levi
Pranks - Satan
Love me - Asmo
Hungry - Beel
Nightmares - Belphie
Clingy - Lucifer
Clingy pt. 2 - Lucifer
Liar - Mammon
Liar pt. 2 - Mammon
Carried Away - Levi
Kitty - Satan
One Hit Wonder - Asmo
Pudding - Beel
Breaking point - Diavolo
Over-affectionate - Lucifer
Drunk Words, Sober Thoughts - Mammon
Bets - Levi
Chaos Inducer - Satan
Mood swings- Asmo
Protective - Beel
Loved - Belphie
New Years - All Brothers
Soulmates - Barbatos
Little help? - Lucifer
Rain - Mammon
Study Session - Levi
Sugar coated - Satan
Author's note/tips (kinda?)
Missed you - Asmo
Sixth sense - Beel
Comfort - Belphie
15k special
Gaurdian Angel - Simeon
Burn - Solomon
Mine - Lucifer
Tea - Mammon
Don't go - Levi
Insomniac - Satan
Tease - Asmo
30k special
Snack - Beel
Warmth - Belphie
Mask - Solomon
Work - Diavolo
Sleep talk - Simeon
Touch - Barbatos
Cherry blossoms
Promise - Lucifer
Heated Arguments - Mammon
Heated arguments pt 2 - Mammon
Games - Levi
Hatred - Satan
Hatred pt 2 - Satan
Never Fall in Love Again - Asmo
Betrayed - Beel
Take a Break - Belphie
100k special
Wilt - Belphie
Muse - Diavolo
Stay Calm - Barbatos
Jealous? - Solomon
Author's note+I need your help!!!
155k special!
Chocolate - Simeon
Delivery! - Lucifer
Delivery! Pt. 2 - Lucifer
Like You Do - Mammon
Error - Levi
Jasmine - Satan
Pretend - Asmo
Sharing - Beel
Sick - Belphie
Devil Daycare - Diabarb
200k special
Stress - Lucifer
Boo! - Mammon
Pang of Conscience - Levi
Choose me! - 235
Neglected
Unwanted Wingman - Satan
(Lover's) Quarrel - Asmo
(Lover's) Quarrel Pt.2 - Asmo
Good Morning - Belphie
Burden
Burden pt. 2
Overwhelmed
Love You - Mammon
Author's note
Lucky Charm - Barbatos
Delights - Simeon
Ice Cream - Diavolo
Love Potion No. 9 - Solomon
Beloved - Barbatos
Babysitting - Lucifer
Red Herring - Mammon
Red Herring pt. 2 - Mammon
Crybaby - Levi
Wanna Play? - Satan
Attention - Asmo
Backfired - Beel
Arson - Belphie
Thank you
Final note

Enough - Asmo

7.5K 238 128
Av boke_bitch

Requested by @Ky_In_The_Flesh 

Tw: bullying about weight, manipulation, and self-consciousness. I'm sorry if this doesn't make sense, I'm finding it rather difficult to find the right words.

************

You were sick and tired of having this particular succubus pushing you around. She would constantly mock you for what seems like no reason at all. You told the brothers someone was bothering you at school but never told them the extent of it. It just felt like something you didn't really want to bring up.

Asmo seemed to be the only one trying to pry in for more information. He was getting increasingly worried about you, noticing your change in mood and overall well-being. He wanted to do something to help but didn't know how to exactly.

This particular day the succubus got on your last nerves. As you were getting your books from your locker, you could hear her and her group of goons making fun of you behind your back. You tried ignoring it until she stepped in front of you. She gave you a disgustingly smug smirk. 

"Can you please let me through? I need to get to class." You tried saying nicely as you clenched your jaw.

"Woah, calm down! Why are you being so rude? I'm just trying to talk to you." She frowned.

You sighed quietly. It took every fiber in your being not to just punch her in the face right then and there.

"I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to go to the gym with us later? They added this new climbing wall that's apparently super intense. I noticed you hardly do anything and was thinking it would be good if all of us worked out a bit!" She said in a sickeningly sweet tone.

"No thanks...I'm busy. Plus I can do that by myself." Your grip on your books tightened as you tried to walk past them.

"Woooww really? I get it if you're scared to come work out with us but lying about it is just low." She fake pouted.

"Oh well...guess you aren't a big kid like we thought~" She cackled. You stopped dead on your tracks. You were completely furious at this point. 

"You know what? Fine...I'll do it if it makes you leave me alone." You said.

"Aw don't sound so offended. I'm only concerned about your health that's all. I mean, everyone can see you've been slacking off." She hissed.

"Anyways we'll go after school, got it? See you there~" She waved goodbye as her goons followed her like little lap dogs.

The whole school day you were going on autopilot. You couldn't focus on any of your classes because you kept thinking about what that damn succubus said. You knew better than to let it get under your skin but it was hard not to since she would always bring it up whenever she saw you.

School finally ended and here came the moment you were dreading. Before you were about to leave, you heard someone calling for you.

"Y/n! Y/nnnn! Come on darling pay attention to meee~" Asmo waved his hands frantically.

"Oh, hey Azzy." You chuckled.

"Are you going anywhere? I was wondering if you wanted to go get something to eat with me. The food at school was too gross so I didn't eat and I'm famished." Asmo pouted.

"Pfftt, you sound like Beel." You laughed.

"Don't compare me to him!" Asmo gasped dramatically.

"Hahaha sorry. I'd love to go with you but I have something to do right now. I promise we can hang out after I come back." You forced a smile.

"Awww where are you going? Who's taking my precious time with you away?" Asmo whined.

"No one...I just have something to do real quick. I'll be back as soon as possible, so don't worry about it." You tried sounding optimistic.

"Hmph...okay. Just don't take too long! I haven't been able to spend enough quality time with you and I miss it." Asmo said.

"Okayyy, okayyy. See you soon!" You pretended to sound cheery.

As you were getting out of sight, you dropped the smile and sighed. You definitely weren't looking forward to seeing that annoying demon. But you decided that you weren't going to do this just to prove her wrong. You also wanted to do this for yourself, to make yourself happy. Not for anyone else.

As you arrived at the gym, already dressed in gym attire, you saw the succubus warming up on a mat wearing some horrendous neon workout clothes. Her 'friends' were by the mirrors taking a million selfies. All of their outfits were so bright, if you stared at them any longer you knew for sure you'd go blind.

"Oh, you actually came! I thought you would flake out on us." She said.

"Tch...let's just get this over with, please. I have other things to do." You said as you put your bag down.

"Fine, fine...we'll just have a quick competition, okay? Whoever reaches the top of the climbing wall first wins. Whoever loses has to do whatever the winner says." She sneered.

You hesitated at the thought, knowing she might have some tricks up her sleeve. She definitely backed you into a corner, but you didn't let that stop you. You were determined to beat her and prove her wrong.

"It's a deal." You said.

She raised a brow in amusement. She then nodded at her 'friends' and they quickly stopped taking selfies and waited for her orders.

"We're gonna start here. Once they say go, we start climbing." She said as she fastened the safety gear around her. You nodded as you did the same.

"Ready?"

"Set"

"...Go!!"

The succubus leaped forward, quickly gaining the lead. You were quite surprised by how fast she managed to climb it. But no matter, you followed hot on her trail. You took a leap of faith and managed to jump towards a higher ledge but ended up scraping your legs in the process. You clenched your teeth, trying to mask the pain, and kept going. You kept pushing through no matter how sore you were getting.

"Huh...didn't think you'd last this long." She panted.

"Shut up." You breathed out.

The higher you got the harder it was finding places to grab onto. The obstacles became increasingly difficult, but you kept pushing. Your heart was pounding as you took another leap, even though your legs were begging you not to. And with that, you reached the top and rung the bell frantically. An alarm blared, signaling your victory to everyone in the gym. The succubus looked at you with wide eyes, shocked that you managed to beat her.

"I won, bitch." You panted.

"You...what...how did..." She was too out of breath to even form a sentence.

You started making your way down the wall. Your muscles were throbbing in pain and you felt like collapsing for a moment. She was so out of it she just simply fell to the mat.

"Now...you do whatever I want." You smirked.

"F-Fine...wh-what do you want..." She panted.

"I want you...to leave me...alone." You yourself were still trying to catch your breath.

"I don't want you...to bother me anymore...I'm sick of it...and I'm sick of you sticking your massive nose into other people's lives. And if you do it again...I'm gonna punch that ten pounds of makeup off your face." You said. She looked offended as she covered her nose.

"Ugh, Fine! It's not like...I cared anyways, I let you win..." She said as she got up. 

Sure she did...

"Come on, guys! We're leaving." She snapped at her friends. They quickly followed behind like the idiots they are.

You let out a long sigh. You were beyond exhausted and just wanted to go home and pass out on your bed. You hissed in pain as you picked up your bag and dragged yourself out of the gym. You felt like you were dying with every step you took. It certainly was quite a challenge, but it was worth it, proving to her and yourself that you could do whatever you want with enough determination.

There didn't seem to be anyone at home. You were relieved, not feeling like socializing with anyone at the moment. You lugged yourself to your room and fell onto your bed. Your muscles thanked you for finally letting them rest.

Until they started aching even more than before. It seemed like you overworked yourself a bit. You laid there as you tried to mind off of the pain. You were so dazed you didn't hear someone knocking on the door.

"Y/n!! I know you're in there!! I'm coming in, okay?" Asmo said as he turned the knob.

"Welcome home! I was wondering when you'd...come...." Asmo's smile quickly faded as soon as he saw how banged up you were.

"Y/n...what happened?" Asmo rushed to your side.

"N-Nothing...just something stupid." You strained.

"It clearly isn't stupid, you're shaking! Did someone hurt you?" Asmo frowned.

"No...I just..." You sighed before you continued to explain to him what happened.

"Oh, honey...don't ever pay attention to anyone like her. She's just jealous because of how lovely you are inside and out. She knows she can never be as amazing as you." Asmo explained as he cautiously held you.

"Darling look at me for a moment..." Asmo gently lifted your chin so you can look at him better.

"You. Are. Enough. You're absolutely perfect and anyone who thinks otherwise is dead wrong. I'm so proud of you for pushing your limits and such, but don't overwork yourself. Do things to make yourself happy, not because some idiot can't keep their big mouth shut." Asmo said.

"And if anyone bothers you again, don't hesitate to tell me okay? I'll be more than happy to prove them wrong." Asmo smiled.

"Thanks, Azzy." You smiled a bit.

"Hehe of course, love! You know I'll do anything to cheer you up." Asmo grinned.

You tried standing up but your legs hurt so badly you couldn't move properly. Asmo noticed and was quick to help you. He let you lean on him and scolded you a bit for pushing yourself again.

"Let's slow down for a second, hun. You've done a lot today, so take a break. Anything you need I'll help you with okay? No buts." Asmo said.

"Okay...can...can you help me go to the bathroom?" You sheepishly asked him.

Usually, Asmo would tease you for a question like that but he was so worried about you he completely missed the mark. He just nodded and helped you get there. You took a warm shower to help relieve your aching muscles.

A few minutes later you came out of the bathroom wearing some pajamas and found Asmo sitting on your bed anxiously chewing on his thumbnail. He saw you from the corner of his eye and immediately stopped. He smiled a bit at you.

"Let me help you dry for hair." Asmo said.

"But-"

"Nope! I told you, don't worry about anything right now. I'll take care of you, honey." Asmo winked.

You sat on the edge of your bed and let Asmo dry and fix your hair. Meanwhile, he showered you with praise and compliments. You started feeling better the more you talked to Asmo. It felt nice to let go of this stress.

"There. All done!" He chirped as he kissed your cheek.

"Oh! I almost forgot! I brought you some water, snacks, and ice packs for your legs while you were showering. Is there anything else you need?" Asmo asked.

"Can...can you stay with me for a while? Just until I feel better?" You asked.

"Of course my little angel. Come on, let's cuddle for a bit, I've been missing your touch all day" Asmo said.

He let you lay your head on his chest while he softly massaged your arms. He kissed your hand and told you how wonderful you looked and that you were the second thing he loved the most, other than himself of course. Asmo went on to excitedly tell you he was more than happy to help you exercise or train with you even though he hates sweating. For your happiness, he was willing to do anything. He was so gentle and loving with you it honestly made you feel better.

"Feeling better, hun?" He quietly asked.

"Mhm...thanks Azzy." You nuzzled closer to him.

"Hehe no need to thank me. You've helped me so much it's the least I can do! And don't you ever forget you can come to me for advice. I'll always be there for you." Asmo cooed before planting a kiss on your head.

"Now get some rest, my love. You deserve it." He said as he held you closer.

He hummed you a soft lullaby to help you sleep. Spent from today's activities you were more than happy to sleep in the arms of your beloved. Things were going to get better, you just know it. 

A/n: Again, I believe this is a bit different than what I usually write so I'm hoping it sounds okay. And if you're ever struggling with something, don't be afraid to reach out to someone. Even just having someone hear your problems can help relieve some of that stress. Sounds cliche, I know but it does help sometimes. I hope yall have a good day/night and I love you <3 

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

36.4K 425 20
hiya! this book is created for our demons and exchange students birthdays but if you'll like a one-shot I'll create another story for those. I'll be...
864 10 12
Collection of shorter stories based on Obey Me SWD. I reserve the rights to none of these characters. Requests are open. Character names will be inc...
205K 5.4K 41
Requests are CLOSED I FORGOT THIS WXISTED MY BAD This is another hodgepodge book of oneshots, headcanons, and short stories No smut 💙 Angst ❤️ Flu...
58.4K 1K 10
There's a severe lack of male xreaders and I want to make one for Obey Me! I will try to do every character, but I will not be doing Luke for obvious...