โ™ก๐‘จ๐‘ฑ ๐’™ ๐‘น๐‘ซ ๐‘บ๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ป ๐‘บ๐‘ป...

Por iluvvvme_

Heyy!! So this will be used just to make short stories. Some will be short, Some will be long. Some will even... Mรกs

Your Beautiful.
Do You Remember Me?
When Love Lasts.
Sugar Love.
The Sleepover. [PART 1]
Do You Remember Me? Pt. 2
Her Voice.
The Sleepover Pt. 2
Sugar Love Pt. 2
Stolen Love. [PART 1]
Stolen Love. [PART 2]
Stolen Love [PART 3]
The Sleepover [PART 3]
Falling Bridge.
Stolen Love [PART 4]
Everybody Loves Rollerskating.
Love Is A Gift.
Stolen Love [PART 5]
The Sleepover [PART 4]
โ˜…๐’๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐žโ˜… [๐’๐ง๐ž๐š๐ค ๐๐ž๐š๐ค โ™ฅ REMADE]
Stolen Love [PART 7]
Tragic Love [PART 1]
Stolen Love [PART 8]
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 1]
Tragic Love [PART 2]
Dodge Ball.
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 2]
All Eyes On You.
I love you more.
Best friends or More?
| ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ค ๐˜๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ: ๐‡๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐’๐ฎ๐œ๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ | Sneak Peak!
The Sleepover. [PART 5]
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 3]
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 4]
Another Small Adventure.
The Gift Of Love.
Who Says A Child Can't Have A Crush?
Endless Love [PART 1]
Endless Love [PART 2]
National Best friend day!
Beautiful In My Eyes.
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 5]
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 6]
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 7]
The Gift Of Love. [PART 2]
Stare Contest.
Endless Love [PART 3]
Last Day Of School.
Love Lessons.
Endless Love [PART 4]
Beach Day.
Swing Buddies.
Endless Love [PART 5]
You're My Enemy, But I Love You. [Discontinued]
Love Conquers It All [PART 1]
Love Conquers It All [PART 2]
I love you.
You're My Enemy, But I Love You. [Discontinued]
A/N
The New Neighbor
Two Video Gamers [PART 1]
Two Video Gamers [PART 2]
Leap Of Faith [PART 1]
Silenced [PART 1]
Silenced [PART 2]
A Very Romantic Christmas.

Stolen Love [PART 6]

244 10 29
Por iluvvvme_

It's been a week since that...Incident with Applejack and Rainbow Dash. Applejack and her friends were at Sugarcube corner. Applejack really missed Rainbow but in Applejack's perspective, It didn't seem like Rainbow missed her. Ever since their argument, Rainbow had been talking to Fluttershy even more. She never paid any attention to her. Although they are no longer friends, it still made her upset. Her friends had noticed, With the exception of Fluttershy and Rainbow. But never questioned it, Yet. Applejack just felt like crying, So she just decided to just leave.

Applejack: "Girls, I'm gonna leave now. I'll see you guys later." Applejack said, Without hesitating she got up and left. 

Sunset Shimmer: "Wait, But why-" Before sunset could finish her sentence, She was already gone. Fluttershy and Rainbow then noticed, Rainbow just shook her head and sighed. She wasn't gonna say anything, She didn't have time for another argument. But little did she know...Everything that happened last week was all gonna come back to her sooner or later.

Pinkie Pie: "So...You dead yet?" 

FS, SS, TS, and R: "PINKIE PIE!" Pinkie's friends shouted. 

Pinkie Pie: "What? She always said she couldn't live without her and they're not friends anymore. That's why I asked." Pinkie exclaimed, Twilight shook her head.

Twilight: "I know but there was no reason for you to ask that." Twilight said, Pinkie sighed.

Pinkie Pie: "Sorry...But I didn't mean it like that though! I was just asking because Like I said, she said she couldn't live without her. Kinda meant to be a joke but not really." Pinkie said, Fluttershy gave Pinkie a small smile.

Fluttershy: "It's Okay Pinkie, I know what you mean." Fluttershy said. Rarity suddenly grinned. 

Twilight: "Rarity...What's the purpose of your face..?" Twilight asked.

Rarity: "I think I might have an idea to get Applejack to open up.." Rarity said, Everyone raised an eyebrow. 

Sunset Shimmer: "What do you mean?"

Rarity: "I mean, When we ask her if she's fine she 'claims' she's fine but she's not. And I have some evidence that may help her confess." Rarity said.

Twilight: "And how exactly are you gonna do that Rarity?" Twilight asked.

Rarity: "My Shadow Spades Book.."

A/N: Just a little note, I'm not sure what Her Shadow spades book really is so i'm gonna try to make it make sense the best I can.

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

Rarity was walking to Applejack's house, She was gonna make Applejack open up. She was determined to, She needed to see what was really going on with her friend. Once she reached her house, She knocked on the door. The door was answered by Granny Smith.

Granny Smith: "Why Hello Rarity, What brings you here?" 

Rarity: "Oh,  Just here to check on Applejack. Is she here?" Rarity asked, Granny nodded.

Granny Smith: "She's in her room." Granny said, Rarity nodded. Rarity thanked granny Smith and went to Applejack's bedroom. 

Rarity: "Let's just see how this goes.." Rarity whispered to herself, She slowly opened Applejack's door. Applejack wasn't really doing anything, She was just watching tv. Rarity then witnessed that she's been crying. Just then, She knew for sure that something was up. 

Rarity: "Applejack." Rarity said in a serious tone, Applejack slightly jumped. Her eyes widened in shock.

Applejack: "R-Rarity..What are you doing here?" Applejack asked in shock. Rarity sighed, She walked up to Applejack and sat next to her on the bed. Then grabbed the remote and turned the tv off.

Rarity: "Applejack, I need to talk to you about some things." Rarity said, Applejack raised an eyebrow.

Applejack: "Okay.." 

Rarity: "Alright First, Are you alright?" Rarity asked.

Applejack: "Yes, I'm fine." Applejack said without hesitating, Rarity shook her head.

Rarity: "Applejack, Quit lying. You're not okay, I can tell by your face that you've been crying. And your actions. You don't look okay or sound okay." Rarity said truthfully. 

Applejack: "B-But...What do you mean? I'm fine, Really-"

Rarity: "Applejack shut up. You're not fine. Wanna know why?" Rarity asked, Applejack raised an eyebrow.

Rarity: "Because One, You were literally crying. I can tell by your face. And also, Every time Fluttershy and Rainbow hang out or talk you get upset. Yes, I see your face when Fluttershy and Rainbow talk. I was not stupid and I'm still not." Rarity exclaimed. Applejack just sighed.

Rarity: "And Yesterday...When Sunset was on the phone with you, When she asked what happened you seemed to...You know...You kinda went off. And it also sounded like you were crying, You also sounded hurt. And you were like 'Because Somebody wants to take her away from me' That Somebody is obviously Fluttershy in my perspective. According to your emotions. You would always get upset Because Fluttershy and Rainbow talked a lot and when we tell you they are hanging out with each other, You give us a certain look. Which is called upset." Rarity explained, Applejack hated to admit it but...Rarity was right. Everything she said was true but she was hiding it. She didn't want her problems to become her friends problems. But she still wasn't sure..Was she jealous? Rarity then stood up. 

Rarity: "Don't you see Applejack? Most of these Pictures you have in your room has you and Rainbow Dash. Which is expected, You guys been friends forever. So it's normal to get...You know..In your feels when she hangs out with someone other than you. It's not a crime, Applejack. So you can just stop hiding the fact that your not okay. Because as your friend, I can tell that you're not okay. So...This only leaves to one conclusion Applejack.." Rarity paused, She sighed. 

Rarity: "Applejack, You're Jealous. You're Jealous Because Fluttershy hangs out and talks to Rainbow Dash more all of the sudden. And you can't deny it, Because everything I just told you was all of the evidence I have for you. So, It's clear that your jealous, No discussion. Mystery Solved." Rarity said, Applejack sighed.

Applejack: "Fine, You got me...I was not okay this whole time. This whole time I was....I just felt miserable. Me and Rainbow did everything together, We never left each others side. But now...Every since tank got sick, She's been hanging out with Fluttershy more and...It just made me feel upset. And...I guess you can say I'm jealous.." Applejack admitted, Rarity grinned.

Rarity: "Yes! I knew this would work!" Rarity cheered, Applejack raised an eyebrow. 

Applejack: "Hm?"

Rarity: "You see, I used my shadow spades book. I used that book to help me solve this mystery. And see, I did. And you finally admitted that you were jealous." Rarity said. 

Applejack: "Hm..I guess but...Thanks Rarity." Applejack said with a small smile.

Rarity: "You're Welcome, Darling." Rarity said, It went silent for a moment. Suddenly, Rarity had an idea. Maybe this would make Applejack feel better. 

Rarity: "How about we go to Sugarcube Corner and get a Strawberry Smoothie Together, Sha'll we?" Rarity asked, Applejack smiled and nodded.

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

Meanwhile with Rainbow, Rainbow was walking by herself to Sugarcube corner. She was just gonna get herself a cupcake or two. Once she reached Sugarcube corner, She opened the door. Her eyes widened in shock. She seen Rarity and Applejack. Which was Unexpected, They both had a Strawberry Smoothie. Applejack started laughing because of something Rarity told her. Rainbow Dash frowned, But then....The argument her and Applejack had came back to her.

'WELL IF YOU NEVER MADE IT SEEM LIKE I WAS INVISIBLE WHEN FLUTTERSHY IS AROUND, I WOULDN'T EVEN BE FEELING THIS WAY! BUT NO, YOU DECIDE TO JUST ACT LIKE I DON'T EXISTS!' 

Rainbow's eyes widened, She was now lost for words. Was Applejack really telling the truth? Was this really pay back on her? She then thought about what she said to her ex best friend.

'AND YOU KNOW WHAT, I DON'T NEED YOU! I DON'T NEED YOU IN MY LIFE AND NEVER DID! I AM BETTER OFF WITHOUT YOU,' 

Rainbow had horror written all over her face, She burst into tears just thinking about that day. She remembered when she threw the necklace Applejack gave her out the window. That was one of her favorite things to wear. But now it's gone, Now she wishes that she could take it all back. But she couldn't. Then, Something else came back to her.

'HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF I WENT TO GO HANG OUT WITH ONE OF OUR FRIENDS AND JUST ACTED LIKE YOU WERE INVISIBLE?! PUT YOURSELF IN MY SHOES FOR ONCE!'

That phrase had did nothing but made Rainbow more upset, At this point she just wanted to leave sugarcube corner. So she did. She stopped walking for a second. That's when she realized, That fight last week had came back to her for a reason. So that answers her question....Applejack was right. 

'What have I done?

Little Did Applejack know, That fight was coming back to her as well..

                                                                         To be continued...

Last update for the day! Hope you enjoyed this one! :)

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

23.9K 1.3K 34
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...
25.3K 1.9K 46
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
53.3M 379K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
201K 10.2K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...